News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Breaking In Marlena

• 9 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Breaking In Marlena
« on: January 02, 2021, 03:47:00 PM »
“Don’t let him intimidate you,” my brother told his fiance as we sat across the boxing ring from each other. She was clearly pretty nervous, and I can’t blame her; after all, she was about to take part in a boxing match against her future brother in law in front of his entire family, it was her first real boxing match, and she was fighting topless to boot.

In our family, anyone marrying in was invited to a boxing match as a kind of welcoming initiation; the men all tended to say yes (although half of them seemed to start rethinking that decision once they took a real punch), while the women tended to take longer before mostly agreeing. If someone said yes, they were penciled in for the next event - there was one every six months, one overseen by Grandma Alice in the summer and Grandma Joan in winter.

Being right on New Years, this event was Grandma Joan’s, and she was already in the center of the ring wearing a sleeveless white and black striped shirt and black shorts, her iron-grey hair in a long braid. We were first on the three-match card - after us would be my mom versus Uncle Jim’s new wife Pam, and Aunt Noelle versus Aunt Cynthia’s new husband Nick. Whichever grandmother is picking the fights and acting as ref tries to put together the fairest, most exciting matchup possible, which usually meant shooting for the ages being close, hence me up against Marlene; she was 20 months older than me.

It was a few hours after lunch, and everyone was packed into the big barn; the heat was jacked up, and between that and the strong overhead lights I was already starting to sweat as I came off my stool and headed to the middle of the ring to meet my opponent. Marlena, AKA Marley, is a bubbly, curvy Latina, a few inches shorter than me but much heavier; she was a little large for my usual taste with big drooping tits topped with large dark nipples, wide hips, thick thighs and a massive ass, but her fun personality more than made up for it. Her long, straight hair was dyed dark purple, and her gloves and trunks were the same color with white trim. She has large facial features as well - deep dark eyes, a wide nose and a generous mouth that always seemed to be wearing a smile. Under the ring lights her dark skin looked a little lighter than I remembered as she sized me up.

“Hi, Will.”
“Hi, Marlena.”
“Aren’t you happy to see me?” She eyed my trunks. Luckily they were pretty baggy, so I don’t think she could see the half stiffie she was causing. Before I could say anything else Grandma Joan came up to seperate us.
"Okay, I want to see a clean fight!" she yelled. "You know what I mean?" she asked my opponent.
"Umm, I can suck his cock until he can't get up?" Marlena volunteered innocently.

I had to struggle mightily to keep a straight face as my grandmother just shook her head. It was time for the fight to start, and I offered to touch gloves with Marlena, but she grabbed me in a hug. Her big tits pressed against my bare chest, and I began getting harder as she squeezed me for a second before releasing me. Grandma Joan had us both back up a few steps and told us to come out fighting.

To start, I took up a defensive stance, waiting to see what Marlena would do; my opponent came in cautiously, deploying a fairly standard attack, looking to work my body, trying to open my guard with jabs. At first I just blocked, taking a half dozen hits on my gloves; to Marlena’s credit she didn’t get frustrated like some rookies, keeping up a steady rain of controlled punches.

When I went on the attack, I copied her basic idea, keeping my punches low to her belly and sides where she had a lot of padding; she absorbed a few hard hits with grunts, then surprised me as she suddenly barreled forward. I didn’t expect her to move that fast and my opponent caught me with a hard right straight, her glove landing square on my belly button.

She'd been shown how to get her weight into the hit, and I flinched; luckily she got greedy, going for a followup left hook at my jaw, and I had time to pull my head back, her glove flying past my face. She was open and I came in aiming my own gut punch, but she stopped me short, grabbing me in a clinch.

The bad news was that my opponent was stronger than me, but the good news was that she wasn’t using her strength effectively; she had her arms high, just below my shoulders, and despite her grunting with effort it wasn’t too bad, leaving me a minute to plan my escape, at least until Grandma Joan came over and started offering advice:
"You know, you could get more power if you lower your arms just a little; constrict his stomach, not his ribs."
"You're not helping, grandma," I gasped as Marlena dropped her grip, starting to crush the air out of me.
"Oh, pish. If you can't get out of this, you deserve to lose."

Not only was my opponent now working the clinch much more effectively, but she’d ruined my escape plan; with her arms high I’d have had enough room to start hitting her in the sides, but her position now combined with her shortness left me unable to get any good hits in on her.

I had to get out of this fast, and took a gamble on using an illegal move; I wrapped my arms around her in return, but instead of squeezing I planted my feet, took the deepest breath I could with Marlena crushing me, and lifted her right off the mat, giving her a massive bodyslam. Her arms came off me as she yelled in surprise, but I barely had time to take a breath before Grandma was there yelling “Foul! Free hit!”
“Come on, you didn’t call the clinch!” I protested as I stood up, panting.
“Do you want to go for two, William?”
“No, ma’am,” I mumbled.
“Then assume the position.”

I put my gloves behind my back and thrust my chest out; Marlena took a little bit to get up, breathing even heavier than me, tossing her hair back out of her face before walking up to me.
“Free hit, here we go,” she started lunging towards me, aiming punches at my head and stomach, pulling her glove back at the last second. “Ohh, here it comes. You’re gonna get knocked out in one hit! Here we go, ha ha!"

I clenched my stomach as she slammed her right glove into me; she got a lot of force into the blow, enough to push me backwards, but I managed to take it without sustaining major damage. The smart move here would have been to hit me in the head - clenching your jaw doesn't do any good - but she had a battle plan and she was sticking to it, the sign of a determined amateur.

Marlena must’ve thought the hit would hurt me more than it would, as her followup punch was a huge left hook aimed at my jaw; I couldn’t get my hands back in position quickly enough, but I simply leaned back and she whiffed mighty, completely unbalancing herself. I stepped forward and launched a short uppercut into her stomach, enjoying the deep moan this produced; I straightened her up with an uppercut to the chin. I hoped this would lay her out flat on her back, but she just took a stumbling backwards step and sat down on the mat, looking dazed.

I backed off to let my grandmother count, but she was only at three before Marlena was on her feet; Grandma gave her a very generous standing eight, and by the time we were waved together I could see that my opponent had already started recovering, although she was still sweating and breathing heavily. I came in testing her defense with some light jabs; she took them all on her gloves and forearms, closing on me. I backed up, trying to see if I could get her to chase me, which she almost did until her fiance yelled at her to stand firm. She stopped to look over her shoulder at him - a beginner mistake I unfortunately couldn’t exploit as I’d backed up too far - then turned back to me, dropping her gloves to plant them on her hips.

“Come get these titties,” she ordered. Well, I couldn’t say no; this was as obvious as traps get, but I wanted to see what she would do and came in aiming at her chest. She got her hands back up and caught the first jab on her gloves, but the following left hook exploded against her right breast, knocking it sideways in a flying shower of sweat. I lined up a third hit, smashing her left tit flat, but Marlena powered through the pain, burying her right glove in my stomach.

I didn’t have time to flex, and the blow knocked the wind out of me; I found myself leaning against her, panting and resting my head on her shoulder. She lifted an uppercut into my stomach, then took a step back, leaving me to flop forward on my face. Marlena got on her knees next to me to roll me over, then tried to pull my trunks off - this is quite tricky even if you’ve practiced a bit, and sure enough she huffed in frustration as she couldn’t hook her thumbguards over the waistband. Grandma Joan had come over but hadn’t started counting, and Marlena turned her big eyes on the ref.

"Grandma, can you help me with this?"
"Oh, of course, honey." With that Grandma Joan reached down and whipped my trunks off, leaving my hard cock waving in the breeze. "Would you like me to do yours, too?"
"Yeah, I want to sit on his face," my opponent giggled. Marlena stood up and gave me a pouty smile as the ref yanked her trunks down, then my opponent stepped out of them. She went to straddle me, but I’d had just enough time to recover and got to my feet; Grandma Joan backed Marlena off as I stood, then waved us together.

Marlena came in headhunting, her punches thudding into my gloves and forearms as I lifted my hands to block. I thought I had her strategy figured out, guessing she was trying to draw my hands up and uncover my crotch; I let her succeed, my hands drifting up as I set a trap for her.

Sure enough after a half dozen blocked hits, she lunged forward, leading with her right glove between my legs. I weaved back and she completely missed, stumbling forward and almost falling down. She turned around into a huge right hook, my glove smashing into her jaw, and she went down, landing on her left side with a grunt.

I pushed her over onto her back and straddled her, knowing she wasn’t knocked out and looking to have a little fun before she got up (and, okay, giving her a little bit of a chance to recover as well; I wasn’t ready for the match to end yet). I pressed my cock into the broad canyon between her tits, pushing them together with my gloves.

"Come on, Marley!" my brother yelled as I started titfucking her. "Don't let him do that!" But she seemed happy to- in fact she made it easier, gently pushing my gloves away with her own, bracing them against her boobs, pressing her tits tighter around my shaft, smiling up at me. I couldn’t take more than a minute of this before I had to stand up and back off. Marlena got up and cupped her tits with her gloves, waggling her tongue at me.

“Come get these titties,” she ordered again. This time I couldn’t afford to fall into a trap and shook my head, advancing on her; she must’ve expected me to go right for her chest and I surprised her with a hard right to her stomach, my glove sinking into her gut as she gasped.

She moved her hands to cover her tummy - a natural move, but the wrong one, leaving her upper body and face uncovered. I turned her head with a stiff left hook, betting she’d raise her hands; she did, and I wound up and landed a blockbuster right, my glove landing flush on her belly button.

Marlena bent over with a big gasp, and I braced my left glove on her sweaty back, powering two low uppercuts into her big stomach. Looking for the final blow, I braced my left glove on her shoulder and pushed her vertical, taking my time to aim a massive right uppercut that exploded under her chin.

My future sister in law fell straight backwards, landing with a bone-jarring thud on the canvas. I could have just let grandma count her out, but I wanted to finish her with a little more style and pushed Marlena’s thick thighs apart, laying down between her legs on the mat, lowering my mouth to her pussy, tickling it with my tongue.

My opponent sighed happily as I started eating her out, apparently deaf to the pleading of her fiance. Just to be sure I braced my gloves against the insides of her thighs to stop her from closing them over my head.

I was sure I had the match in the bag as she started gently bucking her hips back against me, but before I could make her cum she seemed to wake up and come to her senses, slowly sitting up. I tried to keep going, but she reached down, hooking her gloves under my arms and pulling me up so we were face to face. She braced her gloves on my shoulders and pushed off to get up, then pulled me up with her. Grandma was there and backed us off; I could see Marlena was pretty winded and decided to come after her as soon as we were waved together.

I guess I got a little too aggressive as my opponent set a trap I walked right into; I aimed at her tummy, and she opened her eyes wide, her lips parted just enough to let out a worried “oh!” before she brought her left glove down and took my punch on it.

I just had time to realize how terribly unbalanced I’d left myself before she popped her hips and got her weight into a crushing right that slammed into my stomach. I bent over, then went down to my knees, leaning forward, gloves on my thighs; I looked up just in time to see Marlena’s glove flying at my face before she knocked me over.

I found myself laying flat on my back, dazed; in slow motion I saw my opponent getting on top of me, her ass blocking out my sight as she settled onto my face. Unfortunately she had enough sense to keep her crotch away from my mouth, and it was her butt resting on my face instead of her pussy. I was in real trouble as my opponent leaned forward and kissed my cock.
"Tease his tip," I heard Grandma Joan advising her. "Drives him crazy."
Marlena’s tongue started dancing wildly over my crown as I squirmed under her. I braced my gloves against her ass, but there was no way to get any leverage into this, and my opponent was heavy enough that I couldn’t move her.

Frantically, I tried to close my legs around Marlene’s head; I managed to get an awkward scissors on her, but the angle was bad, and she pushed my legs apart with her gloves. I took the deepest breath I could with my nose up her ass and rocked my body to the right, hoping to throw her off me; it sort of worked as she came off, but we ended up on our sides facing each other, my cock still in her mouth.

The good news was I was able to pull my head back and go for her crotch, but as soon as my tongue touched her clit she broke contact, rolling away from me. As I stood up, it was clear the match was going to end one way or the other soon; Marlena was gassed, raggedly panting, barely able to get her gloves up, her face flushed, coated in sweat, her purple hair stuck to her face, shoulders, and back.

I don’t suppose I looked much better - I was feeling the mixture of pleasure and pain that comes at the end of these kinds of matches, my cock aching for release, my head swimming from my opponent’s repeated hits and sexual attacks. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself as we closed.

I put all I had left into one last blitz; I knew Marlena wasn’t the quickest, and I unleashed the fastest attack I could, trying to get her to uncover herself; I threw straights at her head, trying to draw her gloves up, then dropped down to targeting her belly, trying to sneak a punch under her guard.

I managed to get a left into her stomach - not the most powerful punch, but enough to wind her; her guard came down to cover her midsection and I landed a straight to her mouth. This brought her gloves back up and I pounced, ripping two straights into her tummy as she gasped; she tried to clinch me, but I pushed her back with my left glove, landing a short uppercut into her stomach with my right.

This really hurt her and she bent forward a bit, leaving her head uncovered. I reached back and landed a finishing right hook, getting so much power into this that Marlena turned a full hundred and eighty degrees away from me as she fell, landing on her chest with a loud grunt. She might - probably - have stayed down for the ten, but I moved to make sure she wouldn’t, laying on top of her, linking my arms around her midsection and pulling her up on all fours, then sliding back and lining up my cock.

This isn’t always easy without being able to use your hand to guide yourself in, and Grandma Joan came over to see if I needed any help, but I waved her off; I’ve had plenty of practice and impaled my opponent with one thrust, hilting myself as she moaned into the mat. I braced my gloves on her hips and started fucking her doggy style, keeping my strokes short and deep to make sure she got off before I did.

I could tell I was about to win the match as my opponent’s gasps became slower and deeper, her hips gently bucking back against my thrusts. I wished I had one hand free to grab her hair and pull her head up so everyone could see her face as she climaxed, but this would have to do; she made up for it vocally, chanting “oh fuck - oh fuck - oh fuck -” until it slurred together into one long helpless moan, shuddering with every stroke I gave her as she finished with a wail to wake the dead.

I’d won, and I could have kept going and finished myself like this, but it didn’t seem terribly gentlemanly to keep pounding her after that climax, as tempting as it was. I pulled out, gently flipping Marlena over onto her back. Her eyelids fluttered open as I straddled her face, and when she saw what I had in mind she opened her mouth, inviting me in as she stuck her tongue out.

I started fucking her mouth, rather quickly but trying not to be too rough, as she stared up at me. A minute or two of this was enough to push me over the edge, and I came down her throat, slowing but not stopping as she swallowed my load. She started sucking, and for a moment this was the most amazing feeling I’d felt in my entire life; she was really going at it, though, trying to suck the cum right out of my dick, and as I came down it became too much sensation for me to bear.

I pulled out and flopped on my back in exhausted victory. I only had a second to lay there before Grandma Joan pulled me up to my feet, holding my right glove high in the air as my brother booed me. I helped Marlena get up and we exchanged one last hug before we went to the back to hit the showers.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Breaking In Marlena
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 05:50:17 PM »
So sexy! Boxing and fucking in a family context....
I also loved the idea of an overweight female fighter...with real curves...ass and tits...maybe you have an photo?

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 05:02:51 AM »
And another one fro.you that keeps me hard as a rock

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 08:06:32 PM »
So very hot!!! Awesome story!!!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 04:53:50 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Feedback really helps keep me motivated.

I also loved the idea of an overweight female fighter...with real curves...ass and tits...maybe you have an photo?

No photo I'm afraid; I want to say I think the original idea for her came to me when I was flipping around morning TV when I was sick one day. If anybody wants to post a picture of what they think she looks like...

Offline BigMike

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 07:20:26 PM »
Great story!

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 04:40:17 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Feedback really helps keep me motivated.

No photo I'm afraid; I want to say I think the original idea for her came to me when I was flipping around morning TV when I was sick one day. If anybody wants to post a picture of what they think she looks like...

In my imagination she looks like this....

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2021, 04:30:56 PM »
Ahhh, I think that's very close! Definitely looks like the skin tone and body shape I was picturing!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 03:51:13 PM »
I could tell I was about to win the match as my opponent’s gasps became slower and deeper, her hips gently bucking back against my thrusts. I wished I had one hand free to grab her hair and pull her head up so everyone could see her face as she climaxed, but this would have to do; she made up for it vocally, chanting “oh fuck - oh fuck - oh fuck -” until it slurred together into one long helpless moan, shuddering with every stroke I gave her as she finished with a wail to wake the dead.

Mmm, what an ORGASMIC win!  :P ;D You sure schooled her!  :D :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Wrestling_dick

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 01:51:29 AM »
I love this story. Something that I have wanted to do with my sister in law for a while now! I'd love to give her 'know it all' skinny arse a beat down and make her suck me off to put her in her place.