News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mud Wrestling Photoshoot 2 - Sue turns into a fighter

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Mud Wrestling Photoshoot 2 - Sue turns into a fighter
« on: January 02, 2021, 08:52:48 PM »
To get better into the story please read the first part.

Danny and Barb were both clad only in skimpy panties, hooked my arms and helped me over to the shower. The gym where we were shooting at, slowly filled with more and more people. Most of them were paying audience, already going berserk when they noticed us.

Barb and Danny seemed to be pretty relaxed with our nudity, but I felt exposed and vulnerable. Before the guys could take some pictures, we had already disappeared in the locker and slammed the door shut.

„Ouffff...what a nightmare!“ I sunk down to a bench, cradling my belly and tits that had been hurt big time during the photo shooting. Barb came over offering my a big glass of water. „Take a rest cutie and after a nice warm shower, the world looks totally different.“

I looked up at her half naked body with those big round fake tits pointing at me. Her blonde girlfriend Danny had natural breasts which seemed to be my size, only topped with big studs which had been pierced through her nipples.

I drunk rapidly, ending it with a long sigh. „AAAAH!“ Better! The two off them got rid of their panties, exposing her cleanly shaved pussies to me. Each taking one of my hands, they guided me towards the shower. I felt a unknown tingle in my pussy when I watched their beautiful bodies: The redhead Barb was well trained with a perfect ass and strong abs, while Danny was on the softer side. Big Tits, a small sexy belly and a big curvy behind.

Barb switched on the shower and I winced when the first water hit me. She laughed. I turned towards her while enjoying the warm water: „So you are both fighter of a local league?“

She nodded. „Yea. For several years now. We are doing this as a hobby.“

Barb came closer and helped me to wash the mud off my body. Her soft hands ran over my skin slowly. It seemed she was enjoying my curves, especially when she came to my bust. „AAAAHHHH!“ I winced. „Sorry darling! Does that hurt?“ I nodded.
„This bitch really went to town on my tits!“

When the las layer of mud finally had gone, the bruises were clearly visible. There were bright red scratches from the clawing, blue and black spot from the kicks and punching. Also my belly showed evidence of hard impacts.

„Wow you took quite a beeting.“ Danny had joined the scene from behind and while Barb was caressing my breasts carefully, running her palms over my bruised nipples, I suddenly felt Danny`s big tits on my back. The sandwiched me and my breathing got faster. My pussy tingled, suddenly flooded with my female juices.

I had always been straight, but for some reason I did not complain. I was helpless when Danny reached around my hip from behind and ran her fingers through my pussy lips while Barb started to kiss me.

„Hmmmmm....is this the normal welcome everbody gets?“ We all giggled and Barb poured soap over our bodies. The big pierced boobies of Danny rubbed over my shoulders, her fingers now deeply buried in my bruised twat. Barb`s big firm fake tits mashed against my natural bust and I moaned in pain and lust.
She did that on full purpose, checking out if I could handle the pain. I was a toy in their hands but did nothing to hide my arousal. I grabbed Barb`s super firm buttocks and massaged them, running my fingers through her ass crack. Then soon found her anus and pussy, causing her to moan in lust when I brushed my index finger over them ending at her clit. Her whole body shuddered from arousal.....

Barb and Danny were hot as fuck and knew what they were doing. I can`t describe what happened in the shower, since the words are simply missing. We were all fucking like crazy, and the two were causing several orgasms on my side by fingering me, licking my pussy or taking turns in scissoring my already wounded pussy raw!

We suddenly heard the door and more girls entered the locker, so we stopped our refreshing „shower“ and hurried to get dry. Barb and Danny smiled at me: I was more deavastated than before. Not only the fight had drained my energy, but also our little adventure in the shower and 4 climaxes had done their sweet „damage“.

Exhausted I slumped down onto a bench and started to cream my bruised body while Barb and Danny put on their fighting outfits, consisting of two ultra high cut leotards doing nothing to hide their sexy curves. The other fighters who were also preparing for their upcoming bouts were not lacking beauty either, and I couldn't take my eyes off them. But unlike Barb and Danny, they were glancing at me challengingly.

The two of them left the locker and blew me kisses, inviting me to join their fight at ringside in a few minutes. I nodded eagerly, looking for something to slip into.

I had brought a spare thong luckily and decided for a tight white tank top without a bra underneath. I had no idea when I could bring my bruised boobs back into a bra, but for now I enjoyed them swaying free. In the corner of my eye I suddenly noticed somebody coming closer.

“Hi I am....”
“Shut up Miss Big Tits. I don`t give a shit who you are.”

I was shocked by her hostility, stammering only bullshit: “Sorry when I...ehm.....”
“I told you to shut up! Who are you? Their new pet?”

I decided it was time not to back away or else I feared to be bullied by this buff looking woman right from the start. “Excuse me! It`s you to shut up! That`s not really polite.....” But she simply removed her shirt revealing a biceps that made think twice if I should choose this path.
I gulped. She was two inches taller than me and had more than 30lbs of muscle more than me. Her biceps was so thick, I feared her to pick me up and carry me into the right straight away.

She knew very well which reaction she just had caused, but I stepped closer to her until my DD`s mashed into her solid D-Cups. We were nose to nose when I hissed: “My name is not Big Tits. It is Sue. And I might have missed yours....”

She just snarled: “I am the one who will break your spine once I get in the ring with you, rip your tits off and stuff them into your filthy mouth.”

The whole locker was so silent now...none f the other other women dared to say something. I simply turned towards the door and showed her the middle finger. No way I would end up bullied by this stupid slut. I slammed the door shut and for a moment I feared she might follow me, but nothing happened.
So I made my way towards the ring. I was surrounded by a shouting crowd of mostly men. The whole gym was packed!

Clad only in a thong and skimpy tank top, showing tons of bruised cleavage and side boob I made quite an entrance. The match was already under way, but I parted the crowd like Jesus the waters. I turned all heads, my naked body still looking somehow shiny from lotioning it. Once I had reached the ring my thong was full of bills already.

I took a position in a neutral corner and watched my girls go at each other. They were both rolling on the muddy ring floor, trying to take control of the other. I watched in awe as their sexy bodies were struggling, their big tits having already left their skimpy outfits. It was Barb on top now, trying to get Danny in a schoolgirl pin. Her crotch was close to her face, her lean muscular thigs engulfing her face already while their arms fought for dominance.

But it was Danny who lifted her legs, closed them around Barb`s neck from behind flinging her backwards. She was free and despite some extra pounds she was fast. Throwing herself onto her opponent, her elbow dug into Barb`s pussy with tremendous force. “WHAM!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The crushing force made Barb`s body jerk upwards and fall back into the mud. She was holding her kitty, badly winded. Danny followed up with an axe-handle blow, crushing the left tit of the beautiful redhead. SMATTTTT! Mud sprayed and her enhanced orbs was flattened making her howl in pain! I couldn't believe the two of them were girlfriends.  The way the hurt each other in the ring was brutal, but still arousing. Even after 4 orgasms my pussy was still tingling.

I felt men grope my ass and smack it, but it felt so naughty it turned me on even more. “When you smack it leave a small tip guys!” I wiggled my ass sexily at them and more and more money founds its way into my not-existing pockets.

Meanwhile blonde Danny had picked of the fitter Barb and positioned her in my corner. Her fists where hammering her chiseled abs and mud was splattering, also staining my white shirt a bit.

SMATTTT....SMATTTTT....SMATTTTT.....BATTT.......

Barb`s moan were so sexy...I was so turned on. Maybe the two of them had agreed to this move before because I seemed Barb could take them quite well. Her big fake tits were jiggling just a bit while Danny's naturals were flopping all over her chest.

I decided to join the show just a bit when I took hold of Barb`s arms which were draped over the top rope. “No....bitch....ahhhhh.....ouffffff.......fuck....oufffff.....”
Barb complained and struggled, but Danny hammered blow after blow into her belly button. After a dozen hard straights she got momentum in the opposing ropes and ran towards us. I held Barb in place when Danny landed a tit crushing Drop kick into Barb`s mountains of flesh. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH MYYYYYYYY TITS!”
Danny landed in front of her sending mud to splatter into the audience. Barb was sinking to her knees clutching her chest.

Danny hurried to take advantage and pulled Barb`s leotard completely off, leaving her all naked.

I could barely hold back to finger myself when she picked her up, throwing her sexy toned body with those big fake tits threw the ring. I could hear those sexy moans when Barb was clutching her spine after a move and she had to think about a way out of her constant beatdown or soon Danny would have her pinned. She grabbed Danny`s legs and pulled them out under her, causing her ass to hit the dirt with jiggling tits.

WHAM! Down she was and Barb got to her feet, hooked Danny`s legs and turned her into a Boston Crab. Her spine bent backwards and although the redheads biceps was covered in mud, I could see it swelling working over her opponent. Her toned ass was nearly touching the blonde`s spine who was screaming in pain. “Yea Danny babe! What`s wrong? Scream for me!”
I didn`t know how much of this move was show or real, but at least Danny`s face showed a great amount of wrecking pain.

The curvy blonde struggled to get to the ropes, her big tits mashed into the mud, but she did not make one single inch since the mud did not allow it. After a minute  she gave up wasting her energy  and Barb worked her over, bending her into a reversed C-shape. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Barb let go and her opponent's legs fell down to the mud stained canvas. She was breathing heavily and Barb suddenly invited me between the ropes. “Cum in Sue! You know its fun!”
I did not wait long, pulling my shirt over my head, securing the money inside before I slipped through the ropes.
My bruised tits were for the first time on full display and I earned cheering and applause from all sides. Barb picked up Danny and hoisted her across her shoulders in a display of brute power. Again her spine was bent. She screamed at the top of her lungs when I got behind her, crossed my fingers and RAMMED down a massive axe -handle blow on her breast.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”
“What`s wrong blondie? It`s exactly the move you did to me minutes ago! Do it again Sue!”
I obeyed and brought my fists down on her breast meat again and again, sending her glands quivering across her ribs. Barb finally dropped her into the mud, high-fiving me and celebrating the double-teaming.

Danny got back to her shaky feet and needed a second to  know where she was, both Barb and me locked hands and ran towards her, nailing her with a double clothesline. SMATTTT! She landed in the mud clutched her pierced boobs. We both continued to work her over with leg-drops, taking turns in aiming her tits and belly. The air rushed out of her lungs and Danny played the perfect victim.

Barb pulled her over after grabbing her mud stained hair, positioning her throat across the lowest ropes. Her glorious big naturals were dangling down and while I leaned into Danny`s upper back, several men came closer to grope her muddy orbs. “Come on guys! It`s your lucky day! Get a handful of those beauties!”

I imagined myself in that situation but instead of feeling embarrassed, it turned me on...

Barb finally decided Danny had enough and picked her up for a power slam. Danny was badly winded and mostly dead weight, so she asked me to her help her. We both got hold of her neck and hooked into the remains of her leotard bottoms to perform a double reverse suplex. Danny was a heavy girl, but together we managed a powerful throw causing her to sail over our shoulders landing hard on her back. The tremendous speed and momentum caused her to slide under the bottom rope and out of the ring. WHAM! She landed outside, partly caught by some guys from the audience.
“Holy shit! Sorry babe..that was not planned!” Barb and me slid to the ropes to help her back in, both leaving the ring ourselves.
The was a roar next to us in the crowd, but we didn`t notice as we picked her limp body up to throw it back into the ring.

Right in the moment of bending over Barb`s and my lower spine exploded when Kassandra, the buff girl from the locker room and another fighter attacked us from behind. The rained down arm shots to our backs causing us to sink to our knees and got hold of our hair.

“No....no...please....” BANG! Our foreheads crashed together hard and everything went dark....