News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Homophobia On FCF And Goodbye

• 7 Replies

Offline Amazon Emily

Homophobia On FCF And Goodbye
« on: January 03, 2021, 06:48:09 PM »
This needs to be said as I cannot hold this in anymore. I came to the website to have fun and talk to nice people. But instead, I was faced with nothing but homophobia. I had two ladies who victim shamed me for being beaten as a child because I came out as a lesbian. What did the mod do in the chat room when this took place? Nothing! that's what. I brought this to Nutmeg and she was helpful and talked to said ladies and another anti-gay bigot. I want to thank Nutmeg for defending me unlike the other admin and mods on here who allow this to happen. It's sad how a friend on here defends you and they get treated with a ban hammer. Don't bother replying I won't be reading them, go ahead and ban me too I won't be coming back. I hope the one admin who I won't name and the mods who I won't name feel ashamed of themselves for letting this go on under their nose.

I want to thank all the ladies who I met on here and chatted with on Trillian. You are the main reason why I still want to live.

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

Re: Homophobia On FCF And Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 06:54:52 PM »
As a trans woman I understand what you’re going through and I’m so sorry. I wish I could do something to help you.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 07:06:45 PM »
Emily, whether you read this or not - I and so many others support you!  Don’t let anyone define you but yourself!  I hope you stay strong.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:07:24 PM by Evelyn »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 07:50:19 PM »
Well its so mean to harass anyone for their interests , im supporting u on this Emily
I have been under harassment just bcs my nationality
Everyone should respect to other's interests

Offline Mazikeen

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »
I was hoping for a better year for my friends in the LGBTQ2 community but post saddens me.

I hope those that bullied you were posers and that would explain their behavior but not excuses for it.

Sending you all my love.

xoxoxo,
Iris

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 07:44:17 PM »
Emily, whether you read this or not - I and so many others support you!  Don’t let anyone define you but yourself!  I hope you stay strong.
I'm new here and I know you don't know me but I, like Evelyn support you and I'm sure many others do too.  It's terrible that in 2021 they're still
people who don't accept anyone from LGTBQ+ communities!  Just shameful.  Smh.
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Samantha_Chan

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 11:37:39 PM »
Since my comment was deleted (a big shock I know) It's nice to know the truth hurts

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 12:01:18 AM »
Since my comment was deleted (a big shock I know) It's nice to know the truth hurts

I deleted it in hopes you would have some sense. The moderators didn't comment because this thread has no need for their comments. Most of them had zero involvement in the issue so what are they supposed to say. And for the record I am fine with the punishment given out before just I felt the length was a bit much. Both sides were asked just to leave each other alone and that didn't happen. If there was moderator in the room in the initial incident it was strangely mentioned by no one until this thread. And i am not going to investigate someone's memories based on an incident over a month ago.

And be aware i know who else you are and I don't appreciate someone thinking my friendship is something you can exploit publicly. My friends don't do that. And maybe you never were a friend. The truth hurts but I hurt people more.

I will point out the thread to who you want to see it. And I will back any actions taken by them 100%. And thread locked until then. You are in deep enough with me right now as it is.