News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3 family Christmas eve.

• 4 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
3 family Christmas eve.
« on: January 06, 2021, 02:42:12 AM »
Another Christmas Eve with the three families. It started years ago when “santa” left unclaimed gift. The boys wrestled for it and the winner got the gift.  The next year there where two unclaimed gifts. One in blue and one in pink. The girls quickly realized “ I guess we could fight for it, just like the boys did.”
The tradition was born. Now, all children were of legal age and  there was a new twist that started last year. The little pink box was very small, but very heavy. Lisa and Cindy both looked at each other but realized that since it was Stacie’s turn to try for the gift Lisa looked at her sister and nodded. “ You can take her.”  Stacie smiled at the sisters. “ You can try, but I’m going to enjoy continuing our game.
The game was simple,  each met in the middle of the large family room and had Their brothers Doug and Paul sit in the chair. The boys where not free to use their hands and it was something the boys didn’t mind.  “Mom, where about to get started” the kids yelled to the mothers. Stephanie , Kathy and Mary walked in from the kitchen.
The two barefoot girls met and shook hands. Both in red pj’s they met and locked fingers. They began to push and both 5’7 girls pushed hard into the other. Stacie pushed harder causing Cindy to back peddle toward Paul’s chair.  With perfect aim  she pushed Cindy  causing her to trip and fall flat on Paul’s lap. The feel of her firm ass slapped against his spread legs and she felt his young manhood spring into life. She was only on his lap for a moment. This was a fight, after all, and  she stuggled to get up  as Stacie winked at her brother saying without words “ your welcome, little brother.”
Cindy turned the tables and turned Stacie as they continued to stuggle, now with hands in hair. Half bent over  Cindy turned Stacie and pushed her into the waiting lap of Paul, her own brother.  Stacie felt his manhood hard as rock touch her ass cheek.  No one wore underwear so only a thin layer of flannel stood between each body.
Stacie realized it was her brother’s lap she sat on when she was hoping for Doug’s. She tried to get up but Cindy stopped Stacie from being able to get up by pressing herself down on Stacie.
Paul was helpless as he felt his sisters ass cheek jam into his package.  Cindy laughed as Stacie stuggled. “Stop it, it’s not funny” she barked. “I think it’s funny as hell.” Cindy continued to laugh.  She felt Stacie wrap her arms around her but was powerless to stop it as Stacie forced herself fully on her brothers lap. She felt his c*ck brush her crotch but with the leverage she gained she was able to push Cindy to the side.
Stacie Jumped up after feeling her brothers ‘little soldier’ begin to pulse and pushed Cindy with all her might ramming her soft bottom into the chair and Doug’s lap. It was now Cindy’s turn to feel her own brothers manhood surge into life. Not by choice but the feel of a soft female ass jammed into his crotch was biology. It sprung to life and she struggled to get up but Stacie had planted most of her 140 pounds on top of her. Stacie struggled to keep Cindy pinned against her siblings lap “ doesn’t feel as good as being in my brothers lap?”
Cindy tried pushing Stacie off and wrapped her hands around Stacie’s breasts and pushed and sqeezed.
She felt Stacie’s braless breasts through her flannel jammies just as she felt her brothers growing hardness.  If they had been naked he would have been inside her.  He began to shift when Stacie yelled " Don’t!” Doug stayed still.  Her breasts where on fire, but she saw the repulsed look in Cindy’s face from being forced on to her brothers  fully engorged manhood.
Cindy let out a cry of rage and tore part of Stacie’s flannel top. Stacie couldn’t stand the pain and backed away letting Cindy get up.  The families watched as the two circled. The mothers spoke “ it’s about time those two got this over with.”  These two where the 21 year old “babies” of the family.
The two young hell cats met with hands firmly in their long hair and where soon rolling on the floor. One of Stacie’s breasts was exposed during their roll as they coiled flannel clad legs around one another.  Each roll exposed the full outline of their fine bottoms through the flimsy pajama bottoms.  Soft squeals as each stuggled with Stacie ending up on top.
Stacie had her thighs around Cindy’s hips and as they stuggled Stacie’s breast swung from her torn shirt giving the boys in the room a free look as her exposed breast. “ I owe you this one.”  She reached down and grabbed Cindy’s top as Cindy bucked her off ripping Cindy’s top.
Both stood and tried, in vain, to cover up but modestly quickly disappeared as the two crashed together and quickly dropped to the floor.  Doug and Paul noticed that their exposed breasts now pressed together as they envisioned the girls bare nipples now in a dual.
Clumps of hair ended up on the floor with each roll back and forth. Two sets of pretty bare feet it was hard to tell which pretty butt was who’s. Soon the attack turned to exposed breasts as each girl ampled up the battle with tit mauling. Eyes locked in a mutual ‘ the harder you dig, the harder I will.’  Neither cared.
Both tangled girls felt soft hands attempt to pull them apart as the mothers each daughter pleaded “ I can take her.”  The mothers asked “ are you sure?” the daughters quickly  continued their mauling as the brothers enjoyed the view of the topless girls to their feet  and continue to dig nails into soft firm breast tissue.  Pushing each other around by their breast handles  Stacie grinned as Cindy back peddled right into her brother Doug’s lap.
Cindy felt her breasts stinging from Stacie’s hands and her brothers cock firmly pressed in between her  ass cheeks.  Her bare back pressed into his chest. Doug smelled his sisters hair as Stacie pressed her topless form into Cindy’s and made eye contact with Stacie as she smiled at him and gave him a kiss.  She whispered “ I’d rather be receiving  that present your sister is enjoying right now.”  Stacie mounted Cindy forcing Cindy’s ass deeper into Doug’s lap and began to rock back and forth.  She saw the look on Doug’s face and felt Cindy violently struggle to get off her brothers lap.  Moments later Doug’s face changed and she felt his tension release.
She got up and quickly backed away as Cindy sprung forward at her. She smiled as she back peddled back “ It was worth it.” Cindy was beyond pissed as she had a wet spot on her ass from where her brother was forced to cum into her.
The mothers intervened as the two were separated.    Jill looked at Lisa and said “ happy that wasn’t us.” Lisa said “ if you’d like to play, I’m ready for you, b^tch.”

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: 3 family Christmas eve.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 05:48:10 AM »
Now that's a good Christmas Eve ! Nice story.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »
Fantastic story, yeah  ;D

Offline Dendex

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 10:25:36 PM »
Very beautiful story with an unexpected ending. I hope the two Amazons will fight for presents this year ;-)

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 12:07:18 AM »
2nd chapter taken to NHB section. Story took a different  turn from  my normal avenue.