News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What sexfighting style do you prefer?

• 28 Replies

Offline kelllyclaws

Re: What sexfighting style do you prefer?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2021, 01:59:32 AM »
Rivals...is for certain a turn on.
[/quotel

love to be your rival :)

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2021, 09:32:10 PM »
for me it is the rivals fight for sure but against a rival on the same level. long mutual back and forth sessions where no one can guess the winner with eyes getting locked onto each other from the first glare.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2021, 10:17:04 PM »
I'm gonna be in the minority on this one and say athletic.  I have a hard time getting sexy with someone I'm supposed to hate.  That doesn't mean athletic can't have deep emotional strains running through it, trash talking, taunting, etc.  But deep down it's about a love of competing and trying to win, not because I hate the person across from me.

Annie

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2021, 09:15:44 AM »
I'm gonna be in the minority on this one and say athletic.  I have a hard time getting sexy with someone I'm supposed to hate.  That doesn't mean athletic can't have deep emotional strains running through it, trash talking, taunting, etc.  But deep down it's about a love of competing and trying to win, not because I hate the person across from me.

I like your approach, Steph! I'm still gonna smash you to oblivion in our sexfight though :P

DoubleT2

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2021, 02:19:43 PM »
Rivals...which for me begins with a catfight and culminates with a sexfight that truly recognizes the dominant cat! Tammy

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2021, 07:12:25 PM »
Hi there Julia, nice to see you around again. As you said all 3 of them are exciting and fun. They can all be very competitive of course.

Personally I'll go for the Athlete's sexfight to see who has the better stamina. The girl who can't take it anymore will just submit and be the loser.

Lately I have also been experimenting about group sexfighting ... How would you feel if there are more girls sexfighting in the same room? ... you can hear and see what they are doing ... does that add to the intensity in your fights?

Lisa x

I already had a group sexfight as well. Even though it was a few years ago. It absolutely adds to the intensity. You feel stimulated by the ongoing battle(s) next to you. It is particularly exciting to fight as a team. The team that ends up having the fewest orgasms wins ;) At least that's how we fought out our group fight :D However, I have to admit that my partner and I were absolutely outfucked and clearly lost. But that didn't matter because it was a great experience. They were just absolutely hot and their warm, wet pussies could easily overpower ours ;D

I feel like we need loooots more details here

Offline casscat

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
Rivals fight, definitely ..  so intense!

Really? Cuz you seem to be dodging me. ;)

Rival fights are nice but I like Athletes fights better. to see who is better physically. :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:36:49 PM by casscat »

Abby69

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2021, 09:16:16 PM »
I just saw this post, better late than never I guess.  :)

For me, it is a combination of rival and athletic.  ....Especially after some wine.  I love some good roughness, with a lot of hair pulling, especially while kissing at the same time.  I also enjoy some slapping (even to the face) and a good amount of breasts grabbing/squeezing.  If there is a lot of passion, I like to trib until exhaustion over takes us.  And depending on the mood/desire, we will either wake each other up with gentle soft kisses, or pulling each other's hair, ready for round two. 

....I never been one to judge on who can make the other reach her orgasm first, more like the one who stops or passes out first has lost the struggle.  With that in mind, there never really is a "looser" in that type of sexfight.  Most importantly, if me and my partner enjoy the same style, it can be a lot of fun and passionate. 

Her_guy

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »
A rivals fight...so that the top cat can display her dominance in every way. Lynn

Offline luvfemsole

• Wife vs Wife - Mom vs Mom
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2021, 05:08:13 PM »
Rivals...which for me begins with a catfight and culminates with a sexfight that truly recognizes the dominant cat! Tammy

I completely agree with Tammy! *Luana from Brazil*

Phaedra Warren

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2021, 10:00:10 PM »
A rival's fight does not have to do with hate, necessarily. The human mind and our emotional composition work differently for each person.

There is nothing more sexy than two women who make love, slow, erotic love but the kind of love that implies that there can only be one winner in the end.

Nobody said that a sexfight has to be intense for there to be a rivalry.

Most women hide their emotions and intentions. For example I do. I lure a woman to bed and slowly demolish her. And I expect her to want to do the same to me.

You can be tender but with a purpose; drive the other woman one orgasm closer to her being unable to continue.

Verbal taunting, even in slow sex, is very effective too.

I don't particularly enjoy fast-paced fuckfights. Sex is a mental game. At least it is for me.

Also, I very much like the idea of a group fight. And naturally, the intensity there is higher but that's OK
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 10:02:07 PM by Phaedra Warren »

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2021, 09:11:34 AM »
catfighting over a lover is clearly instinctive but a rivals fight to prove to the lover you are the better woman, to out fuck her in front of your lover (male or female) is hot and intense

My preferred form of competition.  Couples encounters with pride and stakes on the line.  The Red Blouse is very flattering on you Claire. I liked evenly matched competitions...or more to the point a fair competitive competition where either woman could win with skill and strategy.  I like them close in physicality but not necessarily identical...one could have slightly more upper body strength the other stronger thighs, both pretty enough to make the other jealous, and breasts, (and mainly strong thick nipples that become hyper erect so the women can't hide that they are aroused by the competition.  I am old school so I like the women to have trimmed but fuller thicker bushes which one will forfeit as a trophy.  I also like women whose clits are large enough to come out from hiding under it's hood to fight so it is clearly evident who the alpha is when one clit retreats back under it's hood.  I like the women to respect each other skills but trash talk is ok along the lines of which of them is better and taunts about how each is going to win and what one is going to do to the other when she wins and vulgar nasty put down names are reserved for the winner to dish out as she takes her pleasure from the loser.  I also enjoy when the men put it on the line for the enjoyment of the women, especially when the women have been bragging about how much better her man is than her rivals.  Long intense competition, multiple orgasms for both  rivals fighting to the complete exhaustion of one where the final O taps the last of her reserves and she passes out and is sexually knocked out.  Loser also has to watch as winner  enjoys the men and vice versa when the men compete.  Humiliation and Domination phase is lengthy as winners really put it to losers.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:38:28 AM by rocknrick22 »

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2021, 09:46:13 AM »
I just saw this post, better late than never I guess.  :)

For me, it is a combination of rival and athletic.  ....Especially after some wine.  I love some good roughness, with a lot of hair pulling, especially while kissing at the same time.  I also enjoy some slapping (even to the face) and a good amount of breasts grabbing/squeezing.  If there is a lot of passion, I like to trib until exhaustion over takes us.  And depending on the mood/desire, we will either wake each other up with gentle soft kisses, or pulling each other's hair, ready for round two. 

....I never been one to judge on who can make the other reach her orgasm first, more like the one who stops or passes out first has lost the struggle.  With that in mind, there never really is a "looser" in that type of sexfight.  Most importantly, if me and my partner enjoy the same style, it can be a lot of fun and passionate.

So my question would be did and Alpha female emerge over time with one of you winning more often than not?  If one of you stops is that considered a submission and did domination of a loser ever occur after the fight...or was the fight a vehicle to blow off steam and then when one of you was spent the two of you started making up because that gave you both enough satisfaction?

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2021, 02:31:49 AM »
The best style of sexfighting for sure is athletic. It ends up being very competitive and the tribbing style tends to have the best pussy to pussy contact with a lot of back and forth action