News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What sexfighting style do you prefer?

• 28 Replies

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
What sexfighting style do you prefer?
« on: January 11, 2021, 09:37:33 PM »
To all female sexfighters here: me and my gf had a lot of sexfights since we began our hate-love relationship ;) We tried a lot and came to the conclusion that there are basically three different styles of sexfighting: The Lover´s Fight (gentle, fun), the Rival´s Fight (intense, hateful, emotional) and the Athlete´s Fight (sporty, focused, comparable to Chickfight.com). We already tried all three of them but we can't decide which one we prefer. All of them are exciting :P but what about you? Please no answers from men, I ask about personal experiences

Offline Competitive LISA

Re: What sexfighting style do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 09:43:30 PM »
Hi there Julia, nice to see you around again. As you said all 3 of them are exciting and fun. They can all be very competitive of course.

Personally I'll go for the Athlete's sexfight to see who has the better stamina. The girl who can't take it anymore will just submit and be the loser.

Lately I have also been experimenting about group sexfighting ... How would you feel if there are more girls sexfighting in the same room? ... you can hear and see what they are doing ... does that add to the intensity in your fights?

Lisa x

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:20 PM »
Hi there Julia, nice to see you around again. As you said all 3 of them are exciting and fun. They can all be very competitive of course.

Personally I'll go for the Athlete's sexfight to see who has the better stamina. The girl who can't take it anymore will just submit and be the loser.

Lately I have also been experimenting about group sexfighting ... How would you feel if there are more girls sexfighting in the same room? ... you can hear and see what they are doing ... does that add to the intensity in your fights?

Lisa x

I already had a group sexfight as well. Even though it was a few years ago. It absolutely adds to the intensity. You feel stimulated by the ongoing battle(s) next to you. It is particularly exciting to fight as a team. The team that ends up having the fewest orgasms wins ;) At least that's how we fought out our group fight :D However, I have to admit that my partner and I were absolutely outfucked and clearly lost. But that didn't matter because it was a great experience. They were just absolutely hot and their warm, wet pussies could easily overpower ours ;D

ConfidentHailey

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 08:13:51 PM »
I surely prefer the Rivals fight.

lisablah91

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:49 AM »
Rivals and lovers, depending on the chemistry!

Charlee

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 01:09:39 PM »
Rivals fight, definitely ..  so intense!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 04:07:05 PM »
Rival's fight, intense and personal hatefuck till one breaks....
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 10:36:46 PM »
Rivals hate fuckfight. Slamming and grinding trib action is the most intense and the absolute best.

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 05:23:45 PM »
Definitely rivals' fight.... sporty fights tend to often meander into wrestling more than sexfighting... lovers' fights need a certain amount of comfort and familiarity to really hit it off...
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 11:31:39 PM »
Looks like the 'rivals' sexfight wins, no surprise there and I think those that have been in them, know exactly why.
Queen of Sexfighting

EmmaFucksYou

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 05:39:42 AM »
Rivals fight is for sure the way to go but lovers has its place too

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 06:12:49 PM »
I like watching a rivals sexfight more. I think what Lucie said about it being more intense and full of emotion behind it is best but I like watching two women sexfight period so  but a rival sexfight is hot!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Xenia

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2021, 11:23:02 PM »
why nobody said it: DEPENDS OF RIVAL AND SITUATION !! With one, i'd enjoy Rivals style, with the other - Athlet's style
i love good forth and back even classic catfights, as longer as better, i better lose in hours, than win in 10-20 minutes

Offline Cara Davies

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2021, 11:55:40 PM »
Depends on the rival but definitely RIVAL and ATHLETIC.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2021, 06:24:45 AM »
Rival's fight