News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bad blood - the Mitzi chronicles part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Bad blood - the Mitzi chronicles part 1
« on: January 13, 2021, 09:03:27 PM »
My dispute with Mitzi started innocently enough, but then I guess they always do. When I first met her, I had no idea I’d face her several years later in the most brutal fight of my life. After three senior wrestling tournaments the club decided we should have a break and a few of us came up with other ideas for fights for the year.

I had my catfight with Jan early in the year and then took part in the second senior boxing tournament. Jan doesn’t box so she was looking for another idea. She talked to Rachel about a mother/daughter tag match and the idea quickly grew into a tournament.

The problem was that other than Jan and Paige and Rachel and Chloe there were no other mother/daughter pairings at the club. The girls in the league were asked to invite senior relatives who also fought to take part and Kelly, a wrestler in the heavy weight league, suggested her aunt Mitzi, who had briefly fought at the club many years ago.

Erica tried to persuade Gabi to join in but without success. Erica and I had become very close over the years and I had become, if not her surrogate mother, at least her surrogate aunt – with the occasional intimate moment. When Gabi refused to partner her, she turned to me – and I leap at the chance to join her in what became a senior/junior tag tournament.

With the younger girls busy with league work (Erica was the current champion of both the boxing and light weight wrestling leagues), it was decided that it would be a knockout event rather than a round robin, with each team fighting just twice. The rules were fairly straight forward tag match rules with the only slightly unusual thing being that if one member of a team was knocked out the other member would continue in a two against one tag fight.

I have to admit that, not having done much tag fighting in the past, I was quite looking forward to it. Sadly, thing’s didn’t go as planned. Here’s Larry’s account of our match on the first day:

The first pairing pitched Erica and Ellen against Kelly and her aunt Mitzi. We came to watch a wrestling match, what we witnessed was a slaughter. One team had come to wrestle, the other to win at all costs – and it was Ellen who bore the brunt of it.

At the start of the bout Ellen and Mitzi faced off. At the opening bell Mitzi charged the older blonde, ramming her into her own corner and then dragging her by her hair to the opposite corner where she and Kelly proceeded to double team her relentlessly, despite repeated cautions from referee Jay.

After almost 10 minutes of continuous beating Ellen was out on her feet, pinned in the red corner and offering no resistance. With Ellen clearly beaten Erica could do nothing in the blue corner but watch as Mitzi prepared to deliver a humiliating finishing move. 

Mitzi propped the dazed blonde up in the red corner, hooking her arms over the top rope either side of the post, before climbing onto the bottom rope.  Leaning over her victim, Mitzi proceeded to swivel her hips and batter Ellen’s upturned face with her boobs.  Mitzi tagged Kelly and they reversed roles for a few seconds with Kelly also battering the blonde face with her breasts before tagging her aunt back into to administer a third battering.  After a few seconds Mitzi stepped back to admire her work. 

Ellen was clearly out of it, her head lolling and her mouth open. As Kelly held Ellen’s arms Mitzi pulled off her polka dot briefs bunched them up and shoved them in her open mouth.  Then she spaded her hand, stuck it between the blonde’s legs and picked her up by the crotch for a final body slam.

Unsurprisingly Ellen made no attempt to get up as Jay counted to 10. When the bell sounded Erica was quickly at her partner’s side but the naked blonde showed no sign of coming round. Jay checked her breathing and then, between them, they dragged her to the blue corner and left her lying on the apron as the bell sounded for the next period.

Mitzi faced Erica after the break and, for a while, something approaching wrestling took place with the younger blonde eventually securing a pin from the older brunette, which was to be the only fall of the match

When the action started again Mitzi tagged in Kelly and it wasn’t long before they started double teaming poor Erica. By this time Ellen had started to stir and, seeing her partner in trouble, staggered to her feet seeking to intervene.

Jay intercepted her and explained to the naked punch-drunk blonde that, as she’d already been counted out, the fight for her was over, Reluctantly Ellen retreated to the blue corner and Jay turned back to the action to find Erica pretty much out on her feet from the double teaming and beating she’d received while the ref’s back was turned.

Kelly forearmed Erica back into the red corner and, while Mitzi held her in place, stripped off her briefs and spread her legs across the middle rope before delivering a series of knee lifts to her exposed fanny. Erica’s head lolled as Kelly tagged Mitzi and the swapped places. More knee lifts to the pussy followed before Kelly was tagged back in and bulldogged the blonde to the mat.  Like her partner before her Erica lay still as she was counted out, only stirring at the sound of the bell.

Ellen was finally allowed to come to her partner’s aid and carried the younger woman, who was sobbing and clutching her injured sex, out of the ring while Mitzi and Kelly celebrated their victory with some of the most wanton showboating I have ever seen.

Fortunately, the second match, between the teams of Jan and Paige and Rachel and Chloe, was conducted with more decorum…

After that match I was hurt and angry. I felt I’d let Erica down and I thought Mitzi was a total bitch. Erica was so badly beaten that the next day we forfeited our match with Rachel and Chloe, so we came last in the mini tournament.

Erica lost her next two matches and, in the process, her league titles, which just made me feel worse. I wanted to get even with Mitzi. My next fight was a boxing match against Nancy, which I also lost, and then Mitzi challenged me to a one-on-one wrestling match, my chance for payback – but it wasn’t going to be easy.

The fight took place in late October, five months after our tag match and two months after my last fight. I had trained hard and felt confident as I entered the ring and referee Suzi introduced us:
“Ladies and gentlemen. In the blue corner, 50 years old, 5’8” tall, weighing 150lbs and measuring 38c-29-42 – Ellen Shaw. And in the red corner, 43 years old, 5’5” tall, weighing 140lbs and measuring 38c-27-39 – Mitzi Clark.”

I may have been taller and heavier but she was seven and a half years my junior and looked a lot fitter. She was wearing high cut dark brown cotton briefs with a white border on the waist band – an outfit that accentuated her natural tan, shock of shoulder length almost black hair and firm breasts and buttocks. For a woman in her early forties, she could easily have passed for 10 years younger.

The bell rang and we locked up. After our previous encounter I was mildly surprised when she actually wrestled me rather than just trying to beat me up. Her style, a combination of pro-style power moves and dirty tricks whenever the ref’s line of sight was blocked, was somewhat different to mine but, hair pulling, tit twisting and the odd punch aside, at least I wasn’t being beaten up.

My confidence was boosted after 5 minutes when I managed to wrap her up in a small package and secured a pin to take the first fall.

When the action resumed it was more of the same with her going for the power moves and me trying to keep her tied up and pinned down. After about 9 minutes of action, she whipped me into the blue corner, body checked me, whipped me into the red corner, went to whip me again but pulled up short, sending me back first into the ropes. She was obviously hoping to catch me on the rebound with a drop kick but I held onto the ropes. Thwarted she threw herself back onto the opposite ropes and catapulted herself at me. Anticipating the move, I turned to my right and she almost crashed out of the ring. For a moment she hung there with her boobs over the top rope but then I pulled on the rope and flipped her back into the ring, dropping across her for a count of three to secure my second pin of the match.

Two-nil to me with almost half the fight gone and I felt I was in charge – but the feeling didn’t last for long.

When the action resumed, she went on the attack and soon had me in trouble again. Two minutes of one-sided action came to an end when she drove a knee to my belly, doubling me over. Before I could recover, she hooked her right leg around my neck, grabbed my left arm and pulled it up in an arm bar. Then she hooked her left leg around my right. It was excruciating. I’d not been caught that way before (I understand it’s called a Japanese Twist). There was no escape and I screamed my submission.

The bell rang, she released the hold and I collapsed to the deck, sobbing gently. After about 20 seconds I got to my feet and returned to my corner where Erica set about massaging my aching muscles.

Just over 11 minutes gone and I’d lost my first fall. When the next fall started, I was determined to win it. I did, but it was a hard struggle and the longest three minutes you can imagine. Once again it was her power moves against my grappling. Every time I managed to get her down on the mat she pulled off a move (frequently a foul out of the ref’s sight) to escape my grasp and force me back to my feet for another round of slams, throws and posting until I could get her on the deck again.

Eventually it was one of her show off power moves that cost her the fall. She started by whipping me into the ropes and launching herself perpendicularly to me. Against my better judgement I went with it, remembering I’d once beaten our referee this way.  As it was we bounced back and forth three or for times before, inevitably, we collided mid-ring and both ended up on our backs.

We rolled over and came to our knees facing each other. I offered her my raised hands, half expecting a punch to the breasts, but she accepted the challenge. We locked fingers and shuffled closer together, still on our knees. We were chest to chest, breast to breast, struggling for supremacy. Using my height and weight advantage I eventually forced her onto her back and locked on a grape vine pin. Suzi counted to three and with fourteen and a half minutes gone I was three-one up.

I was fairly confident that, with a two-fall lead with five minutes to go, I was unlikely to lose on falls alone but I feared an injury or knockout could still cost me the match.

It was a reasonable concern given her dirty tricks and determination to win. Early in the fifth fall I nearly met my demise when she grabbed my hair and smashed my head repeatedly into a turnbuckle until Suzi pulled her off and issued a public warning.

I was left slumped, dazed, in the corner, a trickle of blood running down my temple, while Suzi read the riot act to my opponent. Needless to say, it was water off a duck’s back to Mitzi and she was soon back to her old tricks again. A minute or so later, after another round of rough stuff, I was rammed face first into a post again. This time, as I slumped with my arms over the top rope, she grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me back until I fell face first to the canvas.

With me face down on the mat and pretty much out of it she stood on my thighs, wrapped my calves around hers, grabbed my arms and rocked back lifting me into an agonising Mexican ceiling. I screamed my submission and the bell sounded but she held the hold until Suzi counted to four before releasing me.

I lay on the canvas for much the break trying to ease the pain in my arms and back. I was in agony and there were still four minutes of the fight left. I may have been leading but I was in serious trouble.

I’d just about got to my feet and started heading for my corner when the bell rang. A second later I went flying as she charged out of her corner and drop kicked me from behind. As I got up again, she was still behind me. A knee to the small of the back drove me tits first into the turn buckle. She grabbed my pony tail and yanked me back to the mat before jumping in the air and dropping a leg across my chest.

It would have been the simplest pin in history, I was completely out of it.  All she needed to do was hook my legs over for a three count and she’d have been level. But that’s not her style.

Instead, she got to her feet and, as I rolled over, stood in front of me. As I came to my feet, she grabbed my shoulders and bulldogged me back to the mat before dropping her full weight on my back. Again, she could have gone for the fall, a simple Boston crab or camel clutch would have had me tapping out but oh, no – not this girl. She just wanted to hurt me.

She bounced on my back a few times before climbing off and allowing Suzi to start counting. I slowly pushed myself up. As I came to my knees a kick connected with the left side of my head and I went sprawling.

It earned her a second public warning and set the tone for the whole fall. She knocked me down, I got up, she knocked me down again. Throws, clothes lines, postings, body slam you name it – I was powerless to respond and she was taking me apart.

She finished her destruction of me with an over the knee back breaker. She slammed me down across her knee and let me roll off, obviously convinced I was beaten. Then she turned her back on me and started showboating to the audience.

I was in a world of pain as Suzi started counting but I was damned if I was going to let that bitch beat me when I still had a one fall lead. When I staggered to my feet at 8, she still had her back to me.

Suzi stopped counting. Whether Mitzi heard her stop I don’t know but she didn’t react. I had to seize the opportunity. I grabbed her from behind, wrapped my arms around her waist, hoisted her in the air and fell backwards hoping to catch her in a German Suplex. My momentum meant I ended up rolling over her and end sitting on her legs with her rolled up in a ball – a sort of matchbook pin. Suzi counted the pin and Mitzi kicked me off. I ended up slumped against the ropes as she leapt to her feet and turned on me. I have no doubt that, if Suzi and Kelly hadn’t restrained her, she’d have beaten me senseless there and then. As it was, they dragged her back to her corner and it was Sally, from the time keeper’s desk, who announced that I was leading by 4 falls to 2 with two minutes remaining. I hauled myself up on the ropes and staggered back to my corner for a few seconds of respite before the final fall.

The last two minutes we agony for me. With no chance of gaining three falls in two minutes she went all out for the knockout. If I’d taken a beating in the sixth fall, I took a worse one in those final seconds. Every time she could get between me and the ref she was either punching my belly or twisting my tits off. When the bell finally rang, I was slumped in a neutral corner trying to regain my wits after yet another posting.  The fact that I was still standing told me I’d won.  The back heel kick I received to my pussy after the bell told me she wasn’t best pleased. I collapsed to my knees clutching myself as she sashayed back to her corner in disgust. It was a good minute before I was able to crawl back to my corner and another two before I joined Suzi in the middle of the ring to hear her announce those magic words:

“Ladies and gentlemen, after 20 minutes of combat, your winner by four falls to two – Ellen!”

Mitzi, true to form. Had long since left the ring.

Did I manage to pay her back for the tag match? No, I barely survived but at least I beat the cow and that made me happy.

The following year there was both another senior wrestling tournament and another senior boxing tournament. We weren’t allowed to compete in both, I chose boxing and I’m pleased to say I won the title. Peggy took my place in the wrestling but Mitzi also competed, replacing Jay.

Although I didn’t fight in the wresting tournament, I did referee it and that bought me into more conflict with Mitzi and her dirty fighting. She was always bending the rules and I gave her at least one public warning in every match. It wasn’t just the rule bending either, it was the sheer nastiness of some of her moves. In her fight with Peggy, she used the top rope like a bow string to knock her opponent out with her own tits. Things came to a head in the final match of fifth round. Going into the fifth round Mitzi was leading the tournament but earlier in the evening Peggy knocked out Christine to move a point ahead of her. Mitzi was up against Jan, the only woman who could deny her a place in the final, and she was trailing by four falls to two with three minutes of the match remaining but had just administered a couple of body slams that had left Jan almost out on her feet. Again, here’s Larry’s account of what happened next.

Grabbing the groggy brunette in a side headlock Mitzi positioned herself between Ellen and her victim and delivered a series of closed fist punches to Jan’s fanny, belly and tits.  Ellen was having none of it and told Mitzi to break the hold immediately, which she did, delivering a hard upper cut to Jan’s jaw and dropping her to the mat. 

Ellen raised her arm and announced a second public warning against Mitzi.  Mitzi remonstrated with the ref as Jan struggled slowly to her hands and knees.  Moving behind her opponent while still shouting abuse at Ellen, Mitzi delivered a sharp kick between Jan’s legs that sent her sprawling back to the mat.  That was enough for Ellen who immediately disqualified the raven-haired woman. 

Mitzi screamed and head-butted Ellen back against the ropes before punching her in the gut.  Ellen doubled up but hit Mitzi with a left upper cut to the crotch, a right hook to the tits and a left to the jaw that laid her out. 

“Next time you punch me you’ll do it with the gloves on in the ring” snarled Ellen before checking on Jan who was, once again, getting shakily to her hands and knees.   

After a minute or two Mitzi and Jan had recovered enough for Ellen to attempt to bring them to the centre of the ring and announce the result.  However, Mitzi refused and stormed out of the ring and back to the dressing room, leaving Jan alone with her as Ellen announced:

“Ladies and gentlemen, after 16 minutes and 20 seconds I have had no choice but to disqualify Mitzi for persistent illegal behaviour.  Your winner by a technical knockout is Jan!”

After she stormed out of the ring, we heard nothing from Mitzi for two years. She didn’t show up for her final match against Christine so she lost by a forfeit and ended up last the tournament, not first as she had hoped.

The following year I fought in the 5th senior wrestling tournament and beat Peggy in the final to regain the title. The year after that I fought Carole in a challenge match and then defended my title in the 4th senior boxing tournament. The 4th tournament was different to the earlier ones with just six contenders fighting a round robin in the same way as the wrestling tournaments. I made it to the final but, ultimately, was knocked out by Christine. It was soon after that I heard from Mitzi again.

When her challenge finally came the e-mail was succinct and to the point, if not quite what I was expecting:

“Dear bitch,

Two years ago you humiliated me and challenged me to a fist fight. I’m taking up that challenge, here are my terms:

1.   We fight on neutral ground (I know a place and I’ll tell you if you agree)
2.   We fight naked and bare knuckled
3.   We fight five-minute rounds with two-minute breaks
4.   We fight to a finish, no time limit just a twenty second count to beat
5.   It’s no holds barred
6.   You should bring two seconds with you
7.   We fight in front of a small female only audience – everyone will be naked
8.   The fight will be filmed and our host will own the rights to it

That’s the deal, are you woman enough to take me on?

Mitzi

P.S. Sorry to hear you lost your boxing title to that red headed lesbian (not)”

From her timing it was clear she’d been talking to her niece; I’d only lost my senior boxing title to Christine a couple of days earlier and it wasn’t common knowledge outside the club.

Her challenge was interesting and well outside my comfort zone. I’d done cat fighting (I’m not that good at it) but not bare-knuckle boxing. The long rounds, long breaks and long count suggested a long match, particularly as we were going to fight to a finish. I’m seven years older than her and I had no doubt she would have more stamina than me. That said, I didn’t think about it for too long. A challenge was a challenge and I wasn’t about to refuse. I decided to accept and sort the details out before telling Erica as she’d only ty to talk me out of it. The sixth senior wrestling tournament was starting in 8 weeks and, although I was still smarting from my recent defeat, I decided it would be best to get this out of the way first. So probably no more than an hour later I sent her this reply:

“Dear Mitzi,

Lovely to hear from you after so long. I have to admit that your terms are somewhat surprising but I’ll accept them on the following conditions:

1.   Our hands should be taped so we don’t end up wrestling
2.   Gum shields are a must – I don’t want to knock your pretty teeth out
3.   The fight must take place in the next month

If you’re happy with that let me know the time and place and I’ll see you there.
Love and kisses,
Ellen”

A couple of days later she replied with a date, a time, an address, a name (Sian) and a phone number – nothing more so I assume she’d accepted my conditions. The date certainly suited me.

When I told Erica about my latest challenge, she thought I was crazy.

“Mitzi again? She beat you up badly in both your previous fights – do you really want to go through that again?”

“I beat her the second time…”

“Only just. And Sian’s place? That’s hardly neutral territory, Mitzi’s been fighting at Sian’s club for years. They used to use a boxing club in Manchester but it closed down.  Now they fight in several different locations including Sian’s barn – that’s your so-called neutral territory. Also, Mitzi’s a vicious cow and this is no holds barred. You’ll be defending your wrestling title two weeks later. What if you haven’t recovered in time?”

“It’s only the first match of the tournament – if I lose, I’ve got four more chances to get back into the running.”

“That’s not the point, you could get seriously hurt. Sian won’t be biased but she probably won’t stop the fight unless she thinks you’re seriously injured.”

“Look – it’s challenge and I can’t refuse it. After all I challenged her first.”

“That’s different, you challenged her to a boxing match, not this…slugfest.”

“Honey, I know you’re worried about me but please help me do this. Come with me, be my second, bring one of the other girls, we can make a trip of it.”

“OK” she said reluctantly, “I’ll come with you, if only to see you don’t come to too much harm.”

And so it was that we set out on a cold January day for Sian’s farm in the Pennines – Erica, Stacey and me in Erica’s Audi R3. The further north we got the worse the weather was and what should have been a four-hour journey took nearly six. It was almost 7:30pm when we pulled up at the farm where 6 or 8 cars were parked, most showing signs of having recently arrived.

This story will continue the NHB section.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:59:15 PM by EllenShaw »

Offline bosom-buddy

Re: Bad blood - the Mitzi chronicles part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 10:57:57 AM »
What a superb build up, both literate and arousing. Please be careful, the face, tits and pussy can really suffer in these bare knuckle contests. BB