News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

First catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline CrystalBlue

• Small Cute & Shy
First catfight
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:38:56 PM »
33 yo 5ft3 112 lbs 34b size 8 size 3 feet Burnette looking for my first catfight when lockdown finnaly finishes I am very girly and am.not looking for broken bones blood or to be seriously injured I just want a good old clothes ripping hair pulling hard slapping catfight will only talk to real people if you are interested or willing to chat more pm me or message on my trillian below

My trillian is crystalbluepixxie

Trixxie
Pull my hair I will slap you , Rip my clothes I will destroy yours and leave you butt naked and humiliate you

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: First catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 09:03:13 PM »
Where are you from?

Offline CrystalBlue

• Small Cute & Shy
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 07:06:21 AM »
Hey I am From Scotland in the UK :)
Pull my hair I will slap you , Rip my clothes I will destroy yours and leave you butt naked and humiliate you

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 08:17:54 PM »
33 yo 5ft3 112 lbs 34b size 8 size 3 feet Burnette looking for my first catfight when lockdown finnaly finishes I am very girly and am.not looking for broken bones blood or to be seriously injured I just want a good old clothes ripping hair pulling hard slapping catfight will only talk to real people if you are interested or willing to chat more pm me or message on my trillian below

My trillian is crystalbluepixxie

Trixxie

We are in Lancashire if you’re interested

Offline Marie

• 40 Jahre, 160 cm 50 kg
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 02:31:03 PM »
Hi seems to fit. I message you on trillian

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 06:14:22 PM »
Nice profile

Offline upallnight_3000

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 06:48:31 AM »
We are real. My wife has done a couple of fights that were done with agreements on fight not going to level of risking real injuries. She's girly too, and I don't want to worry about things going beyond just what you describe. Wife is 5'5" 115, but 57. Still looks younger. Would be interested in seeing if we can artrange something is this sounds good to you. If not, then best wishes and luck in your search..

Offline its231

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 01:54:59 AM »
The person is fake the women don't talk like that it's a jack ass using a found pic online.

Offline yajaira

• i hate fake profiles!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 09:58:54 PM »
facebook or skype?