News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lesbian Co Worker

• 1 Replies

bigbellyjohn

Lesbian Co Worker
« on: January 16, 2021, 11:23:43 AM »
Ok I think after reading several great fight stories on here and being here almost a month maybe it's time I tell about my last fight, it was about two month's ago when I tangled with an old co-worker named Tiffany. I had been working for this company about two years and in that time I got to know this girl who also worked there her name was Tiffany she was a sexy brunette about 28  yrs old about 5'8 and i'd say 140 to 145 and before I forget  lesbian and as for me i'm 45 5'10 235. We got to be great friends and even invited her my my house a few times to meet my wife and have a few beers, one of the  things I loved about Tiffany was her stories about how she loved to fight with her girlfriends and beat them up.

Tiffany had no idea I loved to fight and just how turned on I got when I heard her stories and how much I wanted to challenge her to a fight but thre things stopped me from asking her, one was she knew my wife she migh ttell the second was she's super sexy and the third i'm a big fat guy she's probably laugh at me  so I kept my fantasies to myself. Thanks to this damn virus the company we worked for started to lay off workers and one of the ones laid off was Tiffany, I was heart broken no more seeing her everyday and no more sexy fight stories. About a month had passed and it was Thursday morning around 7 AM my day off work wife had just left for work when I get a texted simply said " miss you wanna fight you & beat you up ", I had no idea who it was but the message turned me on so I texted back who's this? the message mack "Tiffany  dumb ass". I was kind of shocked to hear from Tiffany and expecially shocked to hear she wanted to fight me.

We chatted a while catching up on what's going on and she asked me "how come you never asked me to fight didn't you like my fight stories", I was embarrassed as I told her was afriad you'd tell my wife and also you'd laugh at the fat guy who wants to fight the sexy girl she just  laughed. She said we all need to get together and fight Iwe've been tested for the virus were clean I told her same here also clean she said then great  lets set this up. I told her what about my wife she said what she don't know won't hurt anyone.  I knew the wife's had plans for the weekend to go away with her sisters to celebrate one of there birthdays so it was the perfect time to tangle with Tiffany. I asked her what about the weekend she said perfect we'll be there Saturday morning around 7 am and she laughed and hung up the phone, i thought about it when she said "we'll  be there" s I called her back to ask who's we'll but she never answered. The next two days I kept wondering who 's she coming over with I never met any of her girlfriends maybe it was one of them I guess i'l have to wait for Saturday to find out ,

Saturday morning finally came work up around 6 showered picked out some sweat pants & t-shirt and waited to see if Tiffany was really gonna show up ,around 7: 15 I heard a car pull into the driveway peeked out the window it was Tiffany and some other chick as they walked up to the door ringing the bell. I got a chil down my back as I realized she's actually here  as I opened the door I invited them in she gave me a hug and introduced me to her girlfriend Yvonne. Yvonne was also a sexy girl a big bigger then Tiffany around 5'8 and I'd say 150 or so with a huge set of tits and a sexy fat belly, Tiffany said told my girlfriend about you she wanted to join us to fight , i was really nervous now having two sexy girls in my house all alone if my wife ever found out she's divorce me in a second ! but I was glad there both lesbians so nothing sexual was gonna happen.

We had some coffee chatted a little bit then Tiffany said so big guy you ready to get your ass kicked, I just laughed acting tough telling her you think you both can lets find out. I showed them to the guest bedroom as I heard them whispering and laughing as I waited for them to come out, when they came out I was frozen as the site of them Tiffany had on shorts and a cut off shirt exposing her sexy belly and bellybutton piercing and Yvonne also in shorts  also in a cut off shirt as her sexy belly hung over the waistband of her shorts. I was shocked never seen Tiffany dressed liek this as I think they did this to distract me and it worked !! .

I had already decided for us to fight in the back empty bedroom as I showed them to the room, as we walked in Ia acted will this do Yvonne smiled and said perfect no where for you to run I just laughed. I went to one side they went to the other side as I leaned abck against the wall as I asked so how we gonna start this Tiffany said we'll tag in and out you can start with Yvonne, I slowly walked to the center of the room facing Yvonne I could not stop staring as her sexy tits and belly as I had to keep remnding myself she lesbian, we grabbed hold of each other pushing together as I could feel her tits pressed against my chest as she grabbed for my hair and I grabbed for her hands when sudden;y she rammed her knee up catching me solid in my belly, i was not expecting that as I doubled up  as she started to laugh as I knew this was gonna be a good fight as I slowly straighten back up  moving side to side.

Yvonne stepped back tagged in Tiffany and I stood frozen afraid to grab her as she slammed into me pushing me back up against the wall as she gave me a little slap in my belly laughing I felt so embarrassed, We locked up again and I wanted so bad to punch her in her belly was was afraid to but that didn't stop her from punching me dep in my belly as I felt her strong fist sink into ym fat belly as I realized her stories were stue she punched hard. I rubbed my belly not wanting to show pain as once again Yvonne was tagged in as she ran at me full force as sie tried to push into me I sent a quick hard ght punch into her belly as her eyes and mouth opened wide as she just doubled up both hards holding her belly damn that felt sooo good to do that !

Tiffany looked surprised I guess she didn't think i'd punch her as Yvonne slowly  straighten back up I grabbed her by the arm spinning her around right into Tiffany, now Tiffany came at me as she tried to pull my arm behind my back as I rammed back my elbow catching her solid in her belly as she instantly dropped to both knees but was laughing as she said ok we can play rough. She called Yvonne and now both of them came at me as they did I managed to get a left punch in catching Tiffany right below her tit as she let out a loud "ooofff sound", before I could do anything Yvonne  lowered her shoulder ramming right into me the force of her shoulder in my belly knocked me back up against the wall knocking the wind out of me.

Before I could get off the wal both ladies tackled me down to the floor as I rolled around trying to get them off of me, I tossed Tiffany to the side but Yvonne came at me with a hard knee into my belly that knocked what little air out me me I had left as I rolled in a ball belly hurting but also so fuckin turned on. Yvonne grabbed my hair to pull me up as she did I gave her a little uppercut in her belly doublig her up as Tiffany grabbed hold of my hair pulling my backwards as I fell on my back. Before I know it they were on top of me again as they grabbed hold of my arms stretching them out as each one burried a fist into my fat belly, I know I was in trouble as I could not get them off of me they had me pinned on the floor my hands over my head and Yvonne sitting on my hands leaving me totall unable to defend myself.

I loooked up at Tiffany as she sat on my legs my belly in and out breathing hard as she said ok time to have some fun and started to punch me in my belly with her right fist then her left fist hitting me about 7 or 8 times as each punch hurt more and more but also got me more and more turned on, they quickly traded spts and now it was Yvonne's turn to pound away into my body.Yvonne has the harder punches as her punches hurt a lot more especially the ones below my bellybutton.This back and forth went on for about 1/2 hour as I was like a punching bag each girl having there fun as finally they rolled off of me and I just laid there arms stretched totally done for, They pulled me up and pushed me back against the wall as Tiffny grabbed hold of my man boobs pulling them apart as Yvonne ramme dher knee into  my already sore belly, after the forth  knee I finally gave up and slid down the wall on my ass as both ladies started to laugh.

Iknow the fight was over but both ladies had red bellies so I got in a few good shots but nothing like what they did to me, we all laughed and rdank some cold water as they went to change clothes as they did I was hurting all over but also hard as a rock as I tried to cover up my stiff cock, When they came out they seen I was hard as a rock as they laughed making me feel even more embarrassed as both ladies gave me a hug telling me that was a fun fight we need to do it again I just told them yea we do next time i'm gonna win they just laughed as they gace me a kiss and left. I say there both hurting and so fuckin turned on as I noticed my belly and man boobs were all red, I wil never forget what just happened and who cares win or lose I had the time of my life !.

Now I look forward to the next time the wife goes out of town as I can't wait to tangle with Tiffany and Yvonne again, I just hope the wife never finds out

the end for now?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 11:28:41 AM by big belly john »

bigbellyjohn

Re: Lesbian Co Worker
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 11:59:44 AM »
wife's not inth this I tried,  this is something I have loved for many years can't stop now what I like, and not  doing anything sexual so not cheating  just having fun