News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

just one day

• 23 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
just one day
« on: January 23, 2021, 12:16:27 AM »
from the chronicles of lexibabe
written by lexibabe
produced  by lexibabe
directed by.lexibabe

starring.
catty ingrid
and a cast of yet undiscovered.

JUST ONE DAY..

SCENE.. early morning,, beams of light filter through the blinds  ilumnate  the night stand   and cross the floor.. the room  filled but not over crowded with a mix of old and new furniture he scene pans to the bed,and the figure rolling and turning..a closer look   the figure seems to be  in a happy place,the final seconds ,of  pleasant dream prehaps.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... the figure rolls and shifts   in the bed her eyes  slowly open, the clock continues   the steady buzz, slowly,lazily she reaches out pushes the snooze button,closing her eyes again ,   buzzzzzzzzz,.     ooooo' to soon she thinks,  looking at the time,   ungh,   well at least just one more day before the weekend  she thinks,  stirring a little more, her hand slaps the off button,

wait, what day is this?  then her right hand goes to her forehead,  fuck,it's only tuesday...she lays motionless a few more moments  then forces herself to start to move working the bed covers a side feet on the floor,she sits on edge of bed, got to get up  she turns the radio  on  , a news  and weather up date.as  she starts looking for her clothes to wear for the day from her closet..then walks to  her bathroom for the morning shower, she goes through the usualmorning routines of getting ready for the day.  the warm water  helps  in waking her up.steping from the shower, a song drifts  through from the bedroom a song she remebered  and starts to move to it.....https://youtu.be/Ma24wmAjRGo.

TBC

Ingrid finishes dressing and getting ready  for the day she makes up the bed.. then walks into thekitchen stoping a few seconds to turn the tv on...then into the kitchen ,and prepares a strawberry/banana smoothie for breakfast..almost 8 am  she would have to leave  soon... she was starting  to dread going  sales had been a little slow,that happens sometimes. a but things were lookig good for the day  she thought  ,she had a couple of showings  and could be out of the office   for a few hours. good  at least  she would not have to be stuck in the office  with  joann all day.  she finished the smoothie, turn off the tv..gathered the items  she needed  and walked out the door to her car,,,the sun was out  but another cold day, snow stil lay in drifts along the streets  and in  some of the grassy  areas   hope the roads are ok she  thought to her self getting into at starting her car  the clock  beamed the time 8:15  she would be at the office in less than 40 minutes if lucky..  TBC.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 07:50:35 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: just one day
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:53 PM »
Traffic  was pretty normal for this time of morning and she was making good time she may even arrive at the office a little early. Listening to the radio,early morning  new update, her mind on the office meeting, she did not notice untill to late,the car that changed lanes cutting her off ,her hand hit the horn,her foot the brakes,still to late as she skided intto and cliped the back coner of the black car, both cars stop, she sits for a moment giving her nerves time to settle,the other driver  get's out,takes a quick look at the damage, then walks to her window.

The man, loked to be maybe  50i\"ish  a little over wait, with gray hair/glasses wearing a striped  dress shirt,tie,  dark trousers, and coat taped on her window, she hit the button the window lowers with a hum..

THE MAN are you ok miss?

INGRID...yes i think so

THE MAN....did you not see me?

INGRID..... no, not untill  we hit, you cut me off

THE MAN...Ii'm sorry, thought that i had enough room

ingrid get's out of her car, they look at the damages, she frowns, the damage is'ent that bad,but she has only had the car ashort time, the police arrive, the report taken,,information shared...both are allowedto continue,, ingrid looks at the clock,almost 9, no way could she be there on time, and she does'ent think to call in, untill after arriving at the parking lot, ohh well, i'll just explain on the inside..she stops a moment looking at her car again,it has kind of an accusing look at her, hey it was'ent my fault she whispers   abssentley .       TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 07:17:49 AM »
Ingrid  walks briskley  through the lobby  to the elevator   the doors  slide open  at the 4th floor..taking a quick look at the clock on the wall  she was a little more than 30 minutes late. hopefully she would'ent miss much of the meeting..walking to her office she takes a moment to compose her self  sliping off and hanging her jacket and scarf on the coat rack.sets at her desk a couple minutes  to compose herself,then leaves her office   and walks down the hallway  towards the meeting room.

She passes  jenny in the hallway,and stops

ingrid     have they been in the meeting long?

jenny..... well it's just about over  now,they should be finished   and coming out

ingrid.....{takes a breath} ..it was no big deal  really , and she could catch up  later,,  things happen    cathey  would understand

she   chats with jenny a little longer, explaiining what had happened  and why she was late, then the door opened   and  other  ladies and guys  filed out  some worked in her office, some in other departments..

ingrid... walks into the meeting room, cathey  was still sitting at the head of the table  looking down  at  some papers,,  unnn cathey  sorry that i'm late

cathey...  looks up...a lady in her mid 40's her hair  still dark, and this morning  she wore it in a bun.  some days  she could be a stickler  about such  things, this morning she did'ent seem to be, she gives a light smile,, wish i had missed it..

ingrid  felt at ease  and explained  about the accident

cathey.... glad to see your alright, and that  your car  did'ent get to bad damaged..

ingrid,,     takes a seat     takes  out a few papers  from her  satchel, and hands tem to cathey..anyway this  is  my reports for the month.  closed on two sales 

cathey...taking a  quick look,,  more paper work to  file   , the house on barclay way  glad it finally sold.  you did a job job on that one the buyers gave a glowing recommendation of you.  so  do you have  any other showings?

ingrid   yes,, i have two  today,, one  on westerly   and then another   on cranebrook dr

cathey...... are they two on cranebrook dr?

ingrid...no, i don't believe so, why?

cathey..... joy mentioned that she had a showing for a house on cranebrook dr. also, well  does'ent really matter  who makes the seel   just so long as it's sold,it's been on the market to long, and will be  another big plus  for us..

ingrid  .grew a bit rigid  hearing joy;s name..they had not always got along fact is  they did'ent like each other much,they were the top two in commission sales...   TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 11:58:47 PM »
Ingrid, makes the short walk from the conference room  to her cubical office..,pretty plain, desk and chair  with  computer,, small filing cabinant in one conoer   a potted plant in the center and small 3 shelf bookcase in the other coner, bottom 3 shelves  stacked with books and files  upper shelf  and top with figurines,and pictures.. plexi glass on all 3 sides,  .

sitting in her chair, turning on the computer..she files  some paper workfollowed  my looking at the days messages...as cathey said  she had  2 showings scheduled for the day, she usually liked being out of the office,  but today was just so cold.  she takes a break,looks  at the clock on the opposite wall,,almost 11 am..she would take her lunch break a little early, before going out,the morning breakfast smoothie was wearing off

she messaged  a couple friends  kyle,and  cherry  if they wanted to join her,for lunch.couple minutes later  kyle  sent back that he was already out,for the day, cherry answered sure     she would be ready in about 30 minutes

Ingrid  looked over some facts  and figures  from the past year, the market hand been slow  during the pandemic, still she had a pretty good year especially the ending, and the new year had started  off good.

then taking out her phone...logs onto the internet...read some e-mails, then logs in to her account at   fcf..{freecatfightforums}, her guilty pleasure, a type of fetish fantasy chatroom, where people can talk about and engage the taboo subject of female fights... it was a fantasy  she had for several years  fighting with other women..she had actually been in a few fights, beginning  in her early teen years these were  just chat room story book type fights tho, some people  do hook up for rl fights . she often though about fighting some women in her  office  sphere,,cathey  for one  when  cathey was being a bitch, although she did not think she would  do well in a fight with her boss, joy on the other hand..she often just wanted to slap her face, and knew joy left the same about her.

Fcf was her secret,, not many, few new  about her account there, cept for her roommate   leigh, ..she looked over her messages..a few promising sounding ones,she  smiled, ohh that bitch want's to fight again,   fine  her favorite fantasy styles were classic  catfights,hairpulling clothes riping,bitch fights, she responded to that message  ,that she would have time later in the evening  to meet on trillian, trillian a chat room where most fights took place.  another message from lexi,a girl she had a fight with earlier, lexi had promised to write a fight story  with ingrid the lead character, she would begin it soon, terriffic,,she  smiled at the thought..she checked a few more messages, made a few comments on other profiles trying to start something ,   her phone buzzed startling her some, it was cherry, she was ready for lunch...

Turning off the computer  and her phone  she gayered what she would need  for  her day out  and walked through the office into the hallway, cherry was just arriving tey took the elevator down to the cafeteria   TBC
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:21:42 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 12:21:08 AM »
fcf .... metafiction .... I saw what u did there

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 07:10:43 PM »
ingrid   and cherry take the elevator down to the next floor, to the cafeteria, not to busy yet as the lunch  time crowd has not really began to filter in

going to the buffet  counter, ingrid  orders  a tuna salad sandwich with a small bag of chips,, cherry orders a bowl of veggie soup..they find a table  and  sit to enjoy their lunch

ingrid.....do  you have   any showings today?

cherry.....no, i'll be stuck in the office for the next couple days,  i have one later in the week...you?

ingrid....yeah, a couple..i'l be going out after  we finish

cherry..so, what's this i hear about you and joy?

ingrid....i don't know,what did you hear?

cherry...ohh,that you,and her almost got into it, in the copy room

ingrid.....{slight smile}, it was nothing really, just an argument

cherry...everyone knows,there is something between you two,, a simmering rivalry

ingrid......maybe a little more than simmering

cherry... well, if you fight,just don't do it here, much as i may like to see you kick her ass, you could both get in trouble

ingrid......ohhh, it won't happen here, could be later today

cherry....what? are you serious,,? when?

ingrid.....we will both be showing the same house later, after the clients  leave  could be then

cherry...oh  wow,  be careful  i mean,

ingrid.....i know, if it happens  we will both suffer,i expect that

cherry...been in any fights before?

ingrid.....a few,, growing up,during college, nothing really serious,  and sometimes play around wrestling with leigh

cherry..you  and leigh?  she is hot, that must be  fun

ingrid {smiles}...she  is,, and it is, we mostly just wrestle around and not try to hurt each other    you had  any?

cherry {blushes,, smiles, a few... had a fight with a neighbor bitch once, and me and my sister  use to get into it a few times,..so what's the friction between you and  joy?

ingrid.....well, i use to date kyle,  thought it might have been more serious, but it did'ent work out so we broke it off, and now he has been dating joy

cherry..are you jealous about that?

ingrid,,, not really,, some i guess....joy found out we use to date,,and  she thinks she took him from me, and  she likes to point  out how her sales are so much higher than mine, when there not really,  just a bunch of other little things that build up...we just don't like each other

cherry... think you can take her?

ingrid......i'll kick her ass.. {smiles}, it be close tho

the two finish their lunch , take the elevator back to the office...give each other a hug,,ingrid  walks to her office space and gathers what she needs for the meetings,, taking a glance at the clock   almost 12:30

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 05:42:19 AM »
Ingrid stops in the lobby,taking out her phone  and sends a text  to her client's

the schmidt's...who will  tour of the house on westerly,,"hi,about to leave the office now,, and will be at  house  at westerly  in another thirty  ,fort minutes" and hit send.

putting the phone back in her purse  walks through the big glass double doors of the building  to the parking lot. T he damage to her car did'ent look any better tan a few hours earlier..she frowns,,opens the door slides in the seat ,her phone buzzes.

It is from the schmidt's  at least one of them..."my husband can't make it,can we reschedule?  Ingrid  , why could'ent they have messaged me  sooner? she answers  'sure,that will be fine,just message me a good time,for you." and hit's send.

she looks at her appointment calander,  they are a couple other clients   to contact  and set up possable  showings....she messages each one,hoping that at least one  will make  a response  . and there is another house  in the market,she wanted to take a look at before  offering the companies services to the owners.

Yeah,she would do that,going back into the office  did not appeal to her,starting the car,she typed in the address into the gps..back out of the parking spot,,and  started the car radio....https://youtu.be/2hlgClEQodQ
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 05:45:38 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
As ingrid was leaving   the parking lot  to visit and look over a couple  other properities, joy was just  a few  streets away  finishing her lunch, at her  favorite   smallish,kind of a  hole in the wall diner,she visited often.. she took another sip of her soda pop,pushed it aside, and took out her portfolio, taking another look at her schedule.  she was a 5'7 a slender strawberry blonde, with a body that caught most guys,even some girls,attention.A single mom, she had earned  her real estate license, just over a year and half ago, and found that she had quiet the knack for it,She had done really well,at first and even considered starting her own office,but then the pandemic  struck ,and things slowed down some, still she was having a successful year, and had recieved a couple of accomadations credits from her office,she liked working there, so she put her plans on hold for  a little longer, and  she got along well with most of her co workers,of course since  she was the newest member in the office,there was a little resentment, maybe even some jealousy  at her success.
Ingrid,was one,that she believed  resented her the most, she had been the top agent there untill joy arrived, and the competition began between them.It was a friendly competition at first.  TBC.
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 03:45:14 PM »
cont' from yesterday.

Despite  that,ingrid was also  one  whom  she thought would make a good partner,should she ever decide to try and form  her own office,  she was a bitch sure, but she also was a top  agent, just not as good as she was, that thought caused a smile to cross her lips. Joy looked over her schedule for the day, a few other properities  to call about and  see, and then the showing at the house on cranebrook later in the afternoon,with the burk's.

she opened her computer, and clicked on a site  she visited some  fcf,or freecatfight forums, her guilty little secret pleasure, a site she had stumbled across during the pandemic, a fight chatroom for other women.She had only been in one fight her  whole life,it was a few years earlier, with a girl,over a guy, they were  both seeing at the time, she had felt pretty silly about that  since it had happened.But she  still  liked to compare herself to other women, and they had been a few, she wonder what a fight would be like,tho she  believed she could handle herself well.

She had only been a member at fcf for a few month's most of the people she had connected with there seemed nice,and she had developed,a couple friendships. She liked reading the stories,,and fight logs, had been in a couple of poll fights,,winning one losing one, and  had a few fights, she liked the bitchey catty kinds the best,  she had won a few and lost some,but thought she was pretty good at it.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 12:00:51 PM »
Great story Lexi!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 03:39:12 PM »
taking a quick look at her watch,  she had enough time  and clicked on to her account..she had a couple messages,one from a girl  she had not  connected with before
the message from {melanie the bod} "hey, you are  beautiful, your profile sounds fun,look's like we some similar interest,hit me up sometime, let's see if we connect"
joy like these kind of 1st messages  best, sure she liked trash talking and being bitchey, but not with the first message, looking over her profile the pictures  were while not
overly glamerous, but sexy,she sent back "hi,thanks for the message, sounds like we do have some common interest,hope to connect soon,either in the fcf chat room, oron trillian
sending  her trillian id.

the next message  was from her longtime rival, louise,  who was one of the first girls that she had connected with and had meet when they were both new and learning how  things worked
they not only developed a  fun rivalry, but a online friendship,the message  "louise, hey bitch, it's beento long.rl has kept me busy, i need to scratch  some bitch up, you are obviously the easiest  candidate"
joy smiled."and replied,yeah slut,your finally right about one thing,it has been to long, only it will be me kicking your ass, i should be free later tonight",then hit send.

she looked  at some   of the poll fights another frien-enemy... asian  hottie   was in a group fight..her votes were to low, but that was the way of poll fights....she typed, my girl hottie,is easily the best here, she's  got this  and hit send.

finally she opened her trillian account ,just one message but it was from  wicked hussy, they had continued  their trillian fight with some offline post, it had really been bitchey and heated with a dose of light erotic starting to  work in.   from wicked "  aiiigh, my head snaps back,,my cheek burns from another hard slap, i stumble off balance to the side,   my right hand braces on the arm of the chair,my top stretched and wrinked  a few buttons gone exposing my black bra and the swell of my breast,taking another step back and kick off my heels, bitch i snear,moving closer swinging another left slap at  your cheek, my right hand catching your top and pulls down yt

joy,  my hand stings from slaping the smirk from her face, but it feels  good also,  i smile at the furious look on your face,taking a few deep breaths and take a step back, it had been a full on catfight, my scalp on on fire,hair a total mess from all the pullng, i work out of my heels  ,  ohhh come on bitch i hiss  moving to meet you. again her claw dives into my hair my top starts to rip,, bitch i hiss again my left arm loops around her shoulders, my right hand works between us closing around her breast, we groan and stumble back and forth a few steps,, i try and bring my right knee up to smack into your thigh then hit send yt

she waited a few minutes to see if there was a response...none...well she would look again later...wicked hussy  had been  fun, and it was a hard and sexy fight so far, she let herself  imagine a fight like that between her and ingrid.. taking another quick look at her watch  she had to go..closing her computer and gathering her things  she left the restraunt..for her first meeting of the day   TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 03:26:01 PM »
Ingrid, arrived at the first property she would be the listing agent for,  the resident's were still there and still in the process of making the move,they gave her the recent history of their time there   ten years,and all the recent updates,the place looked immaculate,the kitchen and master bath had been recently up dated,and the whole house had just recently been repainted.they gave their asking price,and  what lower offer they would be willing to take should the house remain on the market for any length of time,she did the walk through taking pictures of each room,inside then of the property outside, this would be a fast flip she thought,of course the  company would have their inspectors tour the house before the listing  but she  thought she would earn a big commission on this one, giving her a boost overother agents especially joy. she left  stoped  at a  gas station,to fill the gas tank, bought a couple  snacks and water drove to a park ,to stop and finish writing up thepapers  on the property to turn in..
She was startled by the sounds of sirens blaring,they sounded far away,then closer and closer,looking out her windshield a car moving fast  suddenly skided to a stop barely missing, the car in front of it,followed by two police cars, two men jumped from the first car and started running  into the park,she tensed up,frozen but fascinated by the scene,should she stay,she began fidgeting  searching for her keys,,she looked up again, one man  had given up his hands raised, and the other  had just been taken to the ground, the police  quickly  covered him..she took a deep breath of relief, and continued to watch the scene unfold, all kind of thoughts raced through her mind, wonder what the man had doe and were running from, this would be on the local newa in the evening she was sure, , o.m.g. she thought how often does anyone witness something like this,not often she thought, she watched a little longer,the scene attracting more on lookers, two more stops to make  she thought she started her care left the park..to her next appointment.  TBC

It took Ingrid about  thirty minutes to arrive at the next house, unlike the  last house this one was vacant,all she had to do was take some pictures both inside  and out..she  decided to take  outside pictures first, the house  a little larger than the last  it has an up stairs and down stairs, the property a little larger also..but it did need some work,definitely  some paint on the outside, inside there was four bedrooms,two bath;s,,an extra room for an office or game room maybe,that's how she would  frame it anyway, it was a much older house than the last,and kept in good condition, however not very modern,and could stand some updates,still with with the land,and in the neighborhood  she was sure  that she would earn a good commission.

Slooked at her watch  ,not as late as she thought,she still had time  before the afternoon showing,,she opened her computer, the battery still full and their was ample light from the windows, she checked her e-mails  one  from leah her roommate..asking  what to have for dinner tonight,it really did'ent matter much to her surprise me   she answered...leah was training to be a chef  ,and could bring home,her course of the day.  she signed on to fcf....,she had rather do it when alone  on the road than at the office,when she had some time, to many prying eyes there.

She had a couple messages,one from a long time rival, denise. wanting to set up a fight, denise was always fun,and they clicked well,  bitch let's try for tonight, around our usual time,then hit send. the next message was from a new girl she had not connected with before laura,  her profile had sound fun,and she was very pretty maybe a little heavyset,but that did'ent matter to ingrid,just as long as they could work good chemistry...she typed a response,giving the best times she could chat.

she looked over the story  that lexi had began  with her as the main  star,and was liking how it was going, hmmm maybe  me and lexi should tangle again also. and she smiled at that idea.
 she looked on trillian  her id was  wicked hussy....she had been in a fight with a bitch whose id  was  princessJ,   it had been a part rl post with some offline post mixed in,the two had been going at it for about a week now, ingrid did'ent mind it had been a even back and forth fight and so far princessJ had been fair  and fun.

"from princessJ "my hand stings from slaping her face but it feels good also,i smile at the furious look on your face,taking  a few deep breaths and  take a step back,it had been a full blown catfight{ingrid agreed with that}my scalp on fire from all the pulling,i work out of my heels, ohh come on bitch i hiss moving to meet you......

from wicked hussy " umm i groan taking a hard slap to my cheek, my head whips to the side,my hair frailing around in a fype of fan, i stumble back rubbing my cheek glaring daggers at you,watching as you kick off your heels,,i stoop and pull my heels off as well tossing them to the side, i move closer  hearing her taunt diving my claws back into your hair,,slut i'l bald you i snarl her left arm loops around my shoulders,our bodies smack   we spin and stumble in a circle. ,unowww i wail feeling her claws close over and squeeze my tit, fighting back,i try and swing my right knee up into her stomach yt  then hit send.

she waited a few minutes for a response none came,, guess she is busy in rl,   she hoped they wou;d finish this,,she thought that her and princessJ, may would fight in rl if they ever meet  "little did she know,that would happen,before the day was over".A noise from upstairs startled her, sounded like footsteps,  she really did'ent like being along in older homes,,to many creaks and strange noises,  kind of  freaked her out,,who else or what else could be up staairs,she shuddered,,looked at her watch...time to go closing her computer...she quickly gathered her things and left... getting into her car..she looked at the second story window thought she saw a shadow... wooth she said to herself ,as she drove  to her afternoon meeting and a few blocks from the old house,she giggled at herself for being so easily spooked, just her imagination she had seen to many haunted house  horror movies....TBC
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:07:05 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 03:44:47 PM »
As ingrid   finished  documenting at her first appointment,joy was finishing aa meeting with her ex,  not a pleasant expierence. he had wanted to change the visitation times for their child, she left the office in a bad mood she decided  to stop at her favorite park  .She left her car  and went for a walk   around the park to try and settle her nerves down, before   meeting with the styles  at the cranebrook house. The walk had cleared her mind some she was still  troubled   by, the meeting with her ex...just getting away from it  going over it in her mind,she realized that maybe  she was overreacting ,and that they could work things  out. she looked at her phone  and searched for messages.there was one from cathey  at the office,  she had recieved an offer about another house in her listings, and she would have to file the papers the next day, terrific  she thought.

then she looked at her fcf.account..a couple messages  from girls she had not talk with commenting on her profile...both looked and sound promising,,she  replied to their comments, could be a couple more rivals  she  thought, this was a fun way to relieve  some of the everyday stress..

then she saw the next message  from wicked hussy, {ohhh,she is a catty bitch},, " unnn i groan taking your knee to my stomach, i double over.gasping  and take a step back, glancing up, seeing her smug look,just made me want to continue, i try and surprise you, by lunging fowards my arms around your back   to try and take you down to the floor,we push and seperate  rolling to our knees i strike out with a right hand slap to your cheek " and hit semd.....{then add. hope we catch each other online to finish} and hit send again. little did she realize that soon she would connect.  She looked at her watch, and walked to her car, won't take long to arrive at he cranebrook house.....hope  the styles will be on time.....she left the park  at about the same time ingrid had left her last apointment  TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2021, 11:51:16 PM »
Ingrid   came to a stop in the driveway of the  house on cranebrook dr..turning the motor off and looking at the time,,she was about 15 minutes early..she hope the tymes  would  be on time...that quip  made her smile.. well no use sitting outhere she thought,and walked to the house unlocking the door  and walking in.As was with the last house,,the power was still on..if it did'ent seel soon they would have to cut the power,  but for now she turned the lights on and  turn up the dial on the thermostat, it would be ready for the clients..she walked into the kitchen opened the fridge,ohh good their still some bottled water she had left,but also a couple cans of energy drink, hmm wonder who left those here..,any way she took a couple sips of water,when she heard a car pull up,she walked to the window and looked out,  she recognized the tymes and opened the door to walk out and greet them, she chated a few seconds with marjorie and tyler tymes before entering the house.
Just as the group  walked inside  another car pulled up and stoped in front of the house and started  getting out of the car,  who are they ingrid wondered. Who are they tyler tymes asked?, ingrid was'ent sure what was going on, then another car  came to a stop behind the first one, she thought she recognized it,  and was sure of it when joy steped out, joy! she was a bit confused then remebered cathey mentioning that joy had a showing on cranebrook dr also..it was'ent that unusual for two agents to show the same house,but on the same day,and at the same time   yes..It's another agent with her clients ingrid answered  tyler tymes.in kind of a whisper.. is that usual   he asked?,it can happen sometimes, she answered...let's move into the kitchen they turned and start to ingrid took another lok out the door and saw joy looking at her, probably as surprised as ingrid was TBC

Joy, pulled her car to a stop behind the  burk's car in front of the  house on cranebrook dr..she saw the cars in the drive way,and wonder  what they were doing here, one of them looked like ingrid's car she thought., then she saw the burk's standing beside their car,waiting for her,she quickly gathered her satchel and steped out, walking up to greet thm shaking their hands.

mr. burke  soke first..who are these people,? are we early?  or were we suppose to come another day?

joy...no,no  it was today,and your not early, i'm not sure what's happening  some kind of mix up i guess.

she looked towards the door,and caught ingrid's stare, she looked as surprised as joy felt, they went into the house..well, we can walk around the outside first,, the burk's  smiled  and  agreed, as they took a tour around the outside of the property it was a large  lot and included two outside storage buildings,tho one of those looked old,and in need of some repairsThey walked around the house back to the front and entering.They could  hear the other couple walking  around in another room

Joy,,took the couple into  and around the kitchen  and dining room..well what i think i will do is let you tour the rest of the ptoperty, and talk it over between you,and if you have any questions  i'll be here in the kitchen.  they smiled  and toured other areas of the house.  Joy took an energy drink from the fridge  and set on a stoll, minutes later ingrid walked into the kitchen TBC
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:49:24 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2021, 03:50:12 PM »
Both,are a little startled  in seeing each other,followed by an awkard silence that seemed longer than it actually was..finally ingrid broke the silence.

INGRID....hi

JOY......  hi

another brief silence.

INGRID......how has your day been?

JOY...........just,so,so,and yours?

INGRID....the same,kind of interesting  tho

JOY.........that's nice.

INGRID......so, why are you here?

JOY...........to, show a house, why are you here?

INGRID.......did'ent you know,this property was on my list?

JOY..........  don't you know,that any agent can show any property, it's not yours  to sell dear, unless a client of yours is interested

INGRID.....i know how it work's  hon! but you knew this house was on my list

JOY...........   so what,if i did, if you had shown up at a few meetings  you would have known it's on my list to

INGRID.......i just found out this morning from cathey

JOY.............so, now you know

INGRID.........and i also  know,your not getting away with it

JOY................getting away,with what?

INGRID........slinking in, and selling a property another agent has been working on

JOY......first of all,i don't slink, and 2nd, like i said  all properities are fair for any agent to show

INGRID........not when you know,, someone else has it on their list,  i'm not jenny,or kyle 

JOY............like i said,maybe you should attend some meetings, and update yourself  on what the company rules are

INGRID.....i know the company rules, there is also something called  courtesey,that you need to learn

JOY.........sounds like your  afraid of  competition

INGRID......from you?,not hardly

JOY.........still jealous over kyle to, i can see

INGRID.......whatever,,your his headache now other guy's, don't know how lucky they are about that.

they  hear their clients  walking and talking, sound like  they are coming closer

JOY........at least  i can get  boyfriends,or girlfriends for that matter

INGRID.....and we all know, how you can  on your back

JOY.......what did you just say?

INGRID......you heard me

JOY.......... you would know about being on your back hooker, is that how you make so many different kind of sales

INGRID......i don't have to resort to your tactics  slut, i'm the better agent,and can outsell you anytime

JOY....better agent?    that's add since iv'e had more sells than you...sounds more like bitter agent to me

INGRID......i've got nothing to be bitter about,and i'll sell this property before you

JOY....you going to seal the deal, by screwing your client

INGRID......bitch, you better  watch it  moving closer

JOY,     or what moving closer

another few seconds of awkard silence

INGRID.... why don't we settle it, after our clients leave

JOY.........what are you talking about

INGRID,   why don't we fight...the winner backs  sells the property

JOY..[eyes widen}  are you serious

INGRID....are you  afraid

JOY......of you?,not at all, we both knew it may come to it sometime

INGRID.....i think so to, iv'e wanted to  for weeks now

JOY....i feel the same