News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

YouTube Channel "Fight Lady"

• 4 Replies

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
YouTube Channel "Fight Lady"
« on: January 23, 2021, 01:51:00 PM »
Hey :) If you haven't already, follow "Fight Lady" on YT (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH95Z4grquUfCsUoBquxPBA). Please support the girls and their great fights with a subscription. :-*

Und für Girls aus Deutschland: Ihr könnt die Fight Ladies auch persönlich herausfordern. Ich bin sicher, sie hätten großes Interesse an neuen Rivalinnen. ;)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: YouTube Channel "Fight Lady"
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 04:56:42 PM »
 Do they shoot custom videos?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline clandestino

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 02:53:25 PM »
Hey :) If you haven't already, follow "Fight Lady" on YT (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH95Z4grquUfCsUoBquxPBA). Please support the girls and their great fights with a subscription. :-*

Und für Girls aus Deutschland: Ihr könnt die Fight Ladies auch persönlich herausfordern. Ich bin sicher, sie hätten großes Interesse an neuen Rivalinnen. ;)

I used to tune into this channel regularly, put I lost interest because of the way the videos are edited. They either end while the fight is still going on, or cut out the instant one girl submits or is counted out. It's a shame because the wrestling is great, but there is no point watching something that leaves me feeling frustrated like that.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 09:29:27 PM »
Site is terminated by YouTube.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Mac_000

• I love watching women fight and wrestle
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 03:57:12 PM »
Terminated already. That was fast