News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Broken - the Mitzi Chronicles, part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Broken - the Mitzi Chronicles, part 3
« on: January 25, 2021, 08:09:39 AM »
Sorry, this isn’t really a fight story, it’s more a continuity piece but I couldn’t figure out where to post it so moderators, please move it somewhere more appropriate if necessary. This follows on my story “Bare” and is Erica’s account of the end of my fight with Mitzi and what followed:

The seventh round is drawing to a close and Ellen is pounding Mitzi in her own corner. Mitzi is sat on the turnbuckle as Ellen delivers punch after punch. Eventually she sinks to the mat and Sian steers Ellen away and starts counting. There’s no way she’ll get up from that. Kelly and Maria are screaming at Mitzi to get up while Stacey and I are screaming for Ellen. The whole place is in uproar.

Then the bell sounds and everything goes quiet except for Ellen, who screams “Noooo!” and collapses to her knees. Ellen can’t believe her luck and she deflates like a balloon. The adrenaline is gone and she no longer has the energy to fight without it. we clean her up, get her ready for the eighth round and encourage her as best we can but things don't look promising. Looking across the ring I can see that Kelly and Maria are working hard on Mitzi as well. When Shannon calls “seconds out”  I see Mitzi watching Ellen with a look of determination. We leave Ellen to face her, all we can do now is wish her luck and hope.

The bell sounds they face off again. Despite the beating she took at the end of the seventh, Mitzi now looks in better shape than Ellen does. Ellen throws the first punch but it’s deflected and Mitzi’s counter punch catches her below the left breast. She folds and a right from Mitzi connects with her chin. She staggers back and a left hook spins her into the ropes.

Ellen is hanging over the top rope. The dozen or so women in the audience are on their feet shouting and screaming. Four attract my attention. One a brunette with a ponytail, another a tall redhead with big boobs that jiggle as she screams, a third, a stocky blonde and a fourth, who I recognise as Jen from our club.

Jen is rooting loudly for Ellen while the redhead is screaming encouragement to Mitzi. The other brunette and the blonde seem to be on the brink of starting a fight between themselves on the side.

Mitzi turns Ellen to face her before slamming a right cross into her jaw, knocking her back into the neutral corner. Stacey and I are screaming for Ellen to cover up but she’s too dazed to react. A right uppercut knocks her back against the turnbuckle but she stays on her feet. Her arms by her sides, leaving her totally defenceless.

Mitzi rams her knee into Ellen’s groin a few times and then delivers a right uppercut that finally drops our girl to her knees.

Ellen staggers up at 17 but she’s struggling to raise her arms. She’s a sitting duck. Mitzi standings in front of her and delivers a right hook. Ellen’s eyes are almost closed, she doesn’t see the punch coming. The impact spins her round and sends her crashing to the canvas on her back.

Initially I think: “That’s it, she’s out cold” but at 11 she stirs and rolls over. Slowly, painfully, she starts to push herself up. She makes it to her knees with her head still on the mat as Sian counts 16. Then she tries to lift her head and push herself up to all fours but it’s too much for her. Her right arm folds, her head drops back to the mat and she rolls over onto her back.

As Sian reaches 20 Ellen is flat on her back with her arms spread wide and her legs slightly apart. Her head is facing the red corner and, from where I stand, I’m looking straight at her pussy. Mitzi is off to my left slumped in a neutral corner and the audience is going wild outside the ring between her and the red corner. The bell sounds four times to signal the end of the fight. It’s over.

As Ellen lays on her back, I watch a small fountain of golden liquid spring from her pubic hair. I realise that her bladder ha relaxed and she’s wet herself. The audience can’t see it but Mitzi can from the neutral corner she’s slumped in. She pushes herself up,  staggers over to Ellen and positions herself over her fallen foe’s body, one foot either side of Ellen’s breasts.

“You dirty cow, you’ve peed yourself.” Says Mitzi, before starting to relieve herself. Mitzi’s wee rains down on Ellen’s breasts for a moment before she steps forward and pisses on my angel’s face. I’m livid and mortified at the same time and I burst into tears.

Humiliation over, Mitzi takes two steps towards her corner and collapses face first to the mat, unconscious.

Stacey and I climb into the ring to help Ellen while Kelly and Maria come to Mitzi’s aid. The crowd has suddenly gone very quiet.

It’s fair to say that Ellen is a complete mess. I take out her gum shield and wipe the piss, blood and sweat off her face and boobs. She’s passed out again. She’s breathing hard but she doesn’t stir and I start to get worried. After a minute or so, she comes to. Slowly she seems to take in her surroundings and eventually we manage to sit her up. I look across and see Kelly struggling with Mitzi in the same way.

Eventually both teams get their fighters on their feet but it’s a good 10 minutes before Ellen and Mitzi are able to join Sian in the centre of the ring and she can announce:

“Ladies, after 2 minutes and 10 seconds of round eight Ellen was unable to beat the 20 count. Your winner is Mitzi.”

The small crowd applauds politely and then begins to disburse as we help Ellen out of the ring, out of the barn and back to the farm house. Back in our room we take the tape off Ellen’s hands. She’s still only semiconscious and I help her into the shower, turn on the taps and set about cleaning her up.

Half an hour later she’s washed and dried and the worst of her cuts have been treated and plasters applied where possible. I’m just helping Ellen into the double bed when there’s a knock on the door. Stacey answers it. Shannon is standing there looking concerned.

“How is she?” she asks.

“Not good.” I reply. Secretly I hope she’s not come to any serious harm. I know I need to get her home but now she needs to rest.

“Mitzi’s in a bad way as well.” Says Shannon, “They’ve taken her home but I think they’re going via A&E.”

“That’s a bit risky at this time on a Saturday night.” Say’s Stacey.

Shannon ignores her: “There’s just Jill, Paige, mum and me left now. Mum and I haven’t fought yet, we were wondering if you’d care to join us for a little ‘work out’?”

One glance at Stacey tells me she desperate to get her hands on this young Irish girl but I’m more concerned about Ellen, I don’t want to leave her alone.

“You go, Stacey, I’ll stay with Ellen.”

Shannon looks slightly disappointed but smiles: “We were hoping for both of you but we’ll work something out – see you in the morning.”

With that the two of them head down stairs. As soon as they’re gone, I slip my robe off and climb into bed alongside Ellen who, for the moment at least, is sleeping peacefully.

Stacey returns a couple of hours later, showers, dries herself and climbs into the single bed across the room form us.

“How is she?” She asks from the darkness.

“Not good.” I reply but she’s already drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

By contrast I dose fitfully, woken from time to time by small expressions of pain from Ellen. At 6am I get up and go to the loo. The smell of coffee and freshly baked bread wafts up from the kitchen. I check on Ellen and then get dressed and leave her and Stacey sleeping.

It’s dark outside. The kitchen is brightly lit but deserted. I stand for a moment wondering if I should help myself to some of that delicious smelling coffee. The door to the yard opens and Sian walks in, shrugging off a thick Barbour jacket as she does so. She sees me and smiles sweetly.

“Good morning” She says.

She’s wearing a cheesecloth shirt, jeans and wellies – the posh kind that horse riders wear. She looks beautiful in a homely sort of way.

“You’re up early.” I reply.

“I’m a farmer. I’m always up early. Livestock won’t look after themselves. But you’re a guest…”

She hesitates and then says:

“Help yourself to coffee.”

She busies herself getting bread out of the oven and generally fussing around the kitchen.

“How’s Ellen?” She asks.

“Not good. I need to get her home. The sooner the better.”

“Well, she took a bit of a beating last night but I dare say Mitzi’s in the same state. Make sure you have some breakfast before you go, it’s a long drive home.”

As a German who has only lived in England for 12 years, I like to think I have a good grasp of British accents but last night I struggled with Sian’s Belfast brogue. This morning it seems softer and she’s warmer and more relaxed. I had never met her until last night but I was always led to believe she was evil by Jay – the woman who, many years ago, had almost destroyed the club.

Now that I’ve met her, I find myself quite liking this down to earth woman. We chat about this and that for a while until Stacey appears:

“Good morning, I assume we’ll be heading home soon?”

She’s read my mind. Our plan to make weekend of it, walking in the hills and staying with Sian and Shannon a second night, is in tatters. Ellen needs to get home, and probably see a doctor as well.

“How’s Ellen?” I ask.

“In the loo.” Stacey replies. “She looks a mess, I told her not to look in the mirror.”

A few seconds later Ellen herself appears. Her eyes are swollen almost shut and there’s a gash above her eye. She moves slowly. She’s wearing jeans and a blue angora sweater and, being Ellen, I suspect nothing else.

“Good morning, Ellen.” We all chorus.

She smiles but says nothing as she settles wearily at the kitchen table. Sian bends over me and whispers in my ear:

“Look after her, she’ll need time to heal from this.”

Then she sets about laying out more coffee and food. Stacey heads up stairs and reappears with a holdall stuffed with our spare clothes.

“I’ve got her bra and knickers.” She mouths to me over Ellen’s head.

The phone rings and Sian answers – we get one side of the conversation:

“Oh, hi Jane, shame you were working last night, you missed a great session.”

“No, sorry, not that one but I’ll tell you all about it later.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Oh, that’s great news, thanks for letting me know. I’ll see you on Wednesday.”

“Coffee? Forget that, I owe you lunch.”

“Deal.”

“Bye honey, take care.”

She hangs up and explains:

“That was my friend Jane from the highways department. She’s been coordinating the snow ploughs and gritters all night and she’s just finished her shift. She says the weather has improved and the roads are mostly clear. Take it easy until you get down into the valley and then you should get a quick run home.”

I thank her – a host of unanswered questions held back but something in her eyes tells me she knows what I’m thinking.

Stacey has been stuffing her face with Sian’s home-made bread. If only to ensure there’s some left for Shannon and Sian’s other guests, I toss her the car keys and ask her to get the car warmed up.

Ellen is sitting quietly, sipping her coffee but refusing the offer of bread or anything else. She hasn’t really spoken and, when I look at her, she looks weary, almost old. I turn away before I burst into tears, I hate to see her this way.

Stacey comes back in and Sian addresses her:

“You know Jill and Paige are still here. I’m sure they’d give you a lift home if you wanted to stay a bit longer…”

For the first time I sense a body language between Sian and Stacey – I was so engrossed with Ellen I didn’t sense it earlier – and I wonder what went on after Stacey went back down to the barn.

Stacey is clearly torn. She hesitates for a moment but then shakes her head.

“No, while I’d love to stay, Erica needs a companion for the road and I’m not sure Ellen will be up to the job. I really enjoyed last night and I’d love to come back and stay if you’ll have me. Tell Jill and Paige I’ll see them back at the ranch.”

At that moment Shannon arrives and gives Stacey a big hug. Stacey also hugs Sian before helping Ellen to her feet. Ellen waves goodbye to Sian and Shannon and the two of them head for the car. I’m about to follow when Sian calls me back.

“Erica, here’s a little something for Ellen’s trouble.”

She hands me an envelope bulging with cash. I’m shocked:

“I thought this was a grudge fight…”

“It was, but someone, a collector, a very wealthy collector, got wind of it. As you know, the terms of the fight mean I own the video rights but I was offered a substantial sum by someone who wants it for their private collection. Jill and Paige will produce and edited version, they’ll get to keep a copy and so will I, Ellen and Mitzi, but the master footage from all four cameras will go to the collector on condition it’s for his private collection only. Technically the money is all mine but I’ve decided to split it four ways, a quarter for me and Shannon, a quarter for Paige and Jill and a quarter each for Ellen and Mitzi. That’s Ellen’s share, £5,000 in cash.”

I’m stunned. A collector just paid Sian £20,000 for the footage of a fight they haven’t seen? I can’t even process it. I just say:

“Thank you. I’m sorry to leave in a rush. You’ve been so nice. I’d love to come back.”

“I’d love to see you again. Your cousin has a couple of gyms up this way, doesn’t she? Next time you’re visiting them why not pay us a visit?”

“I will.” I assure her.

With that I hug both her and Shannon and head out to the car. Moments later I’m driving down the farm track wondering when I’ll wake up from this nightmare that, my broken angel in the back seat excluded, has turned into such a pleasant dream.

I take it easy down the farm track and the country lanes as they’re still covered in snow and ice. The Quattro does her job and there’s not much slipping and sliding. By the time we get to the village in the valley the roads are clear and I pick up speed. Ellen is already dozing in the back seat. The motorways are clear and the sun is shining. For the next couple of hours, Stacey regales me with her account of what I missed last night.

Apparently, there were twenty women present and I was the only one who didn’t fight. As well as Sian and Shannon, Jill and Paige, team Mitzi and ourselves there were four blondes; Mandy, Angie and the sisters, Carole and Helen; two unrelated redheads; Louise and Lesley; and four brunettes; Pat, Tay, Jen from our club and the raven-haired Nicky. Before the proceedings started, names had been put into a hat and were drawn to pair girls for the supporting fights.

There were six fights before Ellen's. Stacey didn’t see the first one but, by all accounts, it was a rather one-sided affair between Paige and Maria. Our club’s current light weight wrestling champion easily overcoming the young wet nurse who, it seems, wasn’t really a fighter at all.

The second fight, which Stacey came in on the end of, pitched Kelly against small redhead Louise and, again, was rather one-sided, an easy victory for the brunette over the redhead.

The third fight was something different. Jill (who, as far as I knew, didn’t fight) faced the brunette, Tay, in a sex fight where the girls stimulated each other until one couldn’t continue. Tay proved to be extremely sexually charged and orgasmed 10 times before finally being unable to continue.

The next fight was between blonde Mandy and brunette Jen, both former league champions at our club. On her way to the ring Mandy attacked the defeated Tay, something she would pay for later.  It proved to be a bad night for our Jen, who was knocked out by the blonde. While Mandy was celebrating her victory, Tay jumped back into the ring and hit her with a right cross that knocked her out.

A tag match involving the younger members of the group, sisters Carol and Helen and the two brunettes Pat and Nikki, followed. Pat was paired with Carole while Nicky was paired with Helen in a best of three falls contest. Helen gained a submission from Pat and Carole pinned Nicky before the fight culminated in the two sisters fighting it out for the result. Helen, the heavier sister, eventually managing to pin her sibling.

The final fight was a boxing match between the redhead Lesley and the blonde Angie.  With a height and reach advantage Lesley had the edge but Angie fought with determination and skill until Lesley knocked her out in the fifth round. That was the moment that we came in with Ellen, no wonder everyone was so excited.

The after-hours entertainment sounded a little more light-hearted than the fights that had preceded the main event. After I declined to join them, Stacey and Shannon returned to the barn, where Sian, Paige and Jill were waiting. Shannon and Sian persuaded Paige to fight again and it was decided that Stacey and Page would face Sian and Shannon in a tag match with Jill filming. The match quickly seems to have turned into something of a sex fight with Sian chasing Stacey and Stacey chasing Shannon. Eventually, it seems Jill couldn’t hold back and it turned into a five way lesbian orgy that only came to a close when all five women were exhausted from the orgasms.

Stacey had obviously had the time of her life and, by all accounts, so had Sian and the others.

We make good progress on the drive home and at 10 o’clock I decide it’s not too early to call one of the club’s retained employees on a Sunday morning. I hit speed dial on the car’s blue tooth. The phone rings half a dozen times before a female voice answers with a bleary: “Hello?”

“Cassy?”

“Mmmmmm…”

“Cassy, it’s Erica, is that you?”

She’s breathing very hard and there’s a rhythmic pounding in the background.

“Yes, hold…on…a…moment…Eri..ca.”

Suddenly she takes on a different tone, she’s clearly not speaking to me anymore. Over the hands-free kit her cries fill the car.

“Oooh, ooooh, yes, yes, Yes, YES! YES!” her voice rises to a crescendo and then there is a strangely operatic scream followed by a long sigh.

Stacey is in hysterics next to me. There’s no doubt we’ve caught Cassy enjoying a little Sunday morning love making.

“Cassy, are we interrupting something?” I ask.

“Not anymore.” Comes the rather husky reply. It’s followed by some distant discussion – she clearly has her hand over the mouthpiece but the words “sugar”, “thank you” and “shower” come through so I’m guessing her beau has been dispatched to the bathroom. When she speaks again it’s more business-like.

“So, Erica, how are you this fine Sunday morning and, more importantly, what’s so urgent it couldn’t keep for a few hours?”

“Sorry Cassy, we need your help, Ellen’s been in a fight…”

“Nothing new there...”

“She’s taken a beating; she’s hurt pretty badly. I think you should take a look at her in case she needs treatment.”

“OK, but don’t bring her here, I have…company. Where are you?”

I check the road signs.

“Oxford.”

“OK, meet me at the club. The gym doesn’t open until 12:00 and you should be there in an hour.”

She hangs up and I turn to see Stacy fingering herself. She makes a few childish comment’s about Cassy’s sexual operatics and then lapses into silence. I turn on the radio and Classic rock provides the soundtrack for the rest of the journey

Cassy is waiting for us when we pull up outside the club just over an hour later. She looks the consummate professional in her doctor’s white coat, black stockings and shoes. Her long black hair is tied back in a severe ponytail and a pair of black rimmed glasses frame her eyes.

We help Ellen out of the car and Cassy holds the door to the gym as we guide our patient into the club and up the stairs to the doctor’s office.

“Oh dear, what happened?” Asks Cassy, “She looks a complete mess.”

I tell her the truth; I couldn’t lie to the doctor, could I?

“Bare knuckle challenge match. A private location about 3 hours away. The fight lasted almost 40 minutes. She nearly won.”

“Really? How was the other girl?”

“Pretty much as bad, I’m sure she’s seeing a doctor now as well.”

“Well, you did the right thing calling me. I’ll check her over and give you a call later. Now I suggest you get yourselves home, you both look like you need a good night’s sleep yourselves.”

We leave Cassy to it and go back to the car. As I drive her home, Stacey is giggling like a schoolgirl again.

“Do you think Cassy had anything on under that white coat?” She asked.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 08:50:15 AM by EllenShaw »