News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clash of the Bitches!

• 39 Replies

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Clash of the Bitches!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 04:21:08 PM »
Catfight ate really not my thing so I can’t claim to be much of an authority on this, but whilst Sam looks absolutely delicious in her fighting outfit, I can’t see any other outcome than Leanne working her over real bad.  The blonde looks like a right mean old bitch!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 08:58:31 PM »
 As i am standing over you, suddenly you grabbed my pussy ahhhhhh as you start to use your fingers to clawed my pussy

I reach down and grab your two fingers with both of my hands and bending your fingers backwards to pry them away from my pussy

Then i bring my left foot up to push you back on the mats your legs trap underneath the i sit on your belly and reach for your thong and yanking vigorously up into your cxnt and ass in wedgie  then I  yanked your thong down to your knees tieing your legs up.

As i reach down with my left hand ane start to twisting and pulling on your libia  and slapping your cxnt

So bitch you having second thoughts about accepting this rematch  i bet you wish now sveta did not back out
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:03:31 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2021, 01:14:06 PM »

Thank you to all the members who posted comments and view this posting

I will try not to  humiliate  samantha to much this her chance for revenge  but the younger bitch is going to be disappointed again as i fucked her after she says the words  stop lee ann i give you are the better woman

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2021, 01:20:03 PM »
You successfully defend yourself against my pussy claw, free yourself from my fingers and press me with your foot on the mats. 
Then you sit on me, first pull the string into my crotch and then wrap it around my legs. 
I scream, moan, bring my hands up, grab your tits and try to push you off of me. 
I wriggle and hump under you as best I can.
Try to get your sexy but dominant body off me.
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2021, 01:22:17 PM »

Thank you to all the members who posted comments and view this posting

I will try not to  humiliate  samantha to much this her chance for revenge  but the younger bitch is going to be disappointed again as i fucked her after she says the words  stop lee ann i give you are the better woman

You haven't won yet, Leeann

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2021, 03:45:12 PM »
 I keep working on your libia with my two fingers and thumb  twisting and pulling on your libia

Ahhhh as you attack my tits with your claws I  scream out in pain  as you push up knocking me off of you.

We are both sitting facing each i grab your tits and first i start to twisting your nipples with two fingers from each hand and pulling your tits toward me then i let go of your left tit and lowering my right hand i jam three fingers into your pussy penetrating your cxnt and start to clawed the inside of your cxnt

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2021, 08:44:09 PM »
You grab my nipples, start pulling and i don't hesitate to return the favor. 
We pull hard on the plump tits, come closer and look each other in the eye. 
I just want to release my right hand from your breast and grasp between your thighs when you come ahead of me and insert your fingers into my pussy. 
"Horny bitch" i hiss
and my right hand goes between your legs.  Uncompromisingly I press my thumb into your slit while index and middle finger dig into your wet pussy. 
Immediately I start to fuck you with brisk movements.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2021, 12:11:14 AM »
 I keep twisting your tits and digging my nails into your tits pulling your tits in a unnatural postion then as we are sitting facing each other i bring my legs on top of your legs pinning your legs under my legs as i slide closer to your pussy.

I moan as you start to work on my cxnt with your thumb and finger as you start finger fuck my cxnt ahhhhhhh

I start to attack your pussy sliding my fingers out of your pussy and start to slapped your pussy threes times then in insert two fingers inside your clit and rubbing my thumb across your clit  in a steady movement i start to search for your pleasure spot  fingerings your cxnt  vigorously

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2021, 02:47:15 PM »
With thumbs on our slits, fingers deep in each other's cxnt, we are both looking for the winning spot, that magical point that inevitably brings almost every woman to orgasm. 
We rub and push our fingers searchingly into the wet, dripping femininity of the other. 
Breathing hard and moaning, we fuck each other in search of victory. 
Beads of sweat run down our bodies while we are competing for our first orgasm. 
With our feminine, aroused bodies intertwined, we try to find out who has more stamina and more willpower to defeat the other.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 08:29:42 AM »
I keep searching for your pleasure spot with my ywo fingers inside your clit tey to force you to orgasm as you are are doing the same with your fingers and thumb across my clit i start to feel my juices flowing
I am use a steady movement as I finally find your pleasure spot and start to rub and finger your clit faster smacking my hand across your clit  then i insert one finger inside your ass
My fingers are wet and soaked from your  juices flowing inside your clit. as i moan and groan  both of our bodies are sweaty and glistening
As we are both trying to force the first orgasm from the other moving my legs on top of your legs pinning your legs so i can get more leverage to finger your clit faster and harder

Bitch you are soaked already you know my cxnt is better

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2021, 12:36:32 PM »
We keep fighting, moaning and panting as we try to make the other tremble and shake. 
A sharp scream escapes me as you slide your finger into me from behind. 
But I won't let that irritate me, because I have found this magical, spongy point in you. 
I rub, squeeze and massage it in the hope that your juices will run over my fingers while you have a heavenly orgasm and you have to acknowledge that I'm the better this time. 
The juices drip onto the mat between our thighs and we sit with our bums in a small puddle that makes smacking noises while we fuck each other mercilessly and try to win.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2021, 01:42:28 PM »
As we keep working our pussy with each other fingers we both now are hitting our g spots  as we are both moaning and groaning trying not to orgasm  as i use my finger in your ass i see that it bothers you i start to fingerings your ass hard and faster

As you can hear the smacking noise from our finger fucking  i am getting soak in my juices but i feel your juices soaking my fingers as i see your body start to quiver

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2021, 03:15:59 PM »
You just don't want to come!  I don't know what to do other than to rub your G-spot tighter, to fuck you more relentlessly and to force your body to shake.  Your fingers that are stuck between my legs and those that attack me from behind give me difficulties, but I can still resist you. 
In my head are the thoughts, thoughts on how I can get you out of sync and embarrass you.

(Sorry for the delay)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2021, 11:57:43 PM »
I whisper just relax you stubborn bitch let you juices explode all over my hands you know my cxnt is better

As rub and start to finger fuck both your cxnt and ass in a steady movement hear my wrist slapping against your cxnt as now i keep hit your g spot with every thrust into your cxnt

As both our bodies are quivering as i am feeling your juices flowing and dripping out of your cxnt  as i am fighting with my pussy to slow down my orgasm

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2021, 11:56:28 AM »
It feels like we've been fucking for ages, the puddle below has turned into a small lake and the muscles in our arms ache. 
But we continue to fight doggedly, neither of us is ready to give in. 
Then I let go of you, grab your left leg that is still on mine, push it away and pull my leg out from under it. 
I put my foot between your breasts and push you over so that you fall on your back. 
Take the opportunity to sit down between your thighs, to press my wet pussy on your cxnt and to rub me against you with hard grinding movements.

Triumphantly i look into your still surprised face.