News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clash of the Bitches!

• 39 Replies

D69

Re: Clash of the Bitches!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2021, 08:32:34 PM »
Keep going ladies!

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2021, 11:31:08 AM »
Keep going ladies!

I'm just waiting for an answer!   ;)
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2021, 01:34:14 PM »
As we are both soak in our pussy juices we both continue to finger fuck each other vigorously  my fingers are wet and soaked with your juices

As you then push me on my back and slide in between my legs and start to grinding and pounding your cxnt aganist my pussy i moan in pleasure  i bring my cxnt up to battle with your cxnt thrusting my hips up ward slamming my pussy into your cxnt .

I see that you are smiling at me , i smile back and you as i wrapped my legs around your waist  and and turned my hips to roll you on your back

I slide in between your legs and then I  lift both of your legs up spreading your pussy wide apart then I start to rub and grinding my cxnt aganist your cxnt as i am sitting on your cxnt

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2021, 01:31:04 PM »
 Sam you did not think  this was going to be easy defeating me did you  sweetie
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 01:39:57 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2021, 01:52:09 PM »
   Leeann you know I think you are THE BEST fighter on CFC  ,but I must say this Sam from Germany is a tough customer. She is a HOT one and you have meet your match with this gal. A 25 yr.old vs 54 yr old both smok'in hot woman. Damn I would pay good money to see this one !

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2021, 02:39:03 PM »

F4ucorsair i just want to thank you for supporting my polls and matches  you always give your honest opinion about my matches and that makes me very happy  that i have supporters like you  who vote honestly in my polls always

Hugs
Leeann54

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2021, 03:10:44 PM »
I sit on your hot wet cxnt and ride you. 
Smacking our femininity rub against each other and I enjoy it a lot, especially since I think I'm on the road to victory. 
But I did the math without you and your experience. 
You skillfully take your leg, press me on your back and now start dragging and pushing me. 
The first surprise gives way to my lust and the hot feeling of your wet pussy on mine. 
But these sensations soon give way to the urge to want to win and I begin to kick my legs to free myself. 

No, I didn't think so. 
It's not our first meeting, after all.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2021, 02:08:04 PM »
As we are both grinding and slamming our pussy together as I am feeling your soaked pussy juices and my juices i smile at you saying little girl you are ready to explode just  give up

As you start to kick your legs  my right arm  grabs your left leg under your knees and lift your leg up ward as i place your right leg on top of my shoulder spreading your legs wide apart as I  start to slamming my pussy in to your pussy moving my hips up and vigorously pounding your cxnt  as i hear you moaning and groaning gasping for air

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:06:47 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2021, 11:40:23 PM »
You grab my leg as I try to break free from you.  You pull on it, pull up my pelvis. 
It feels like a submission hold in pro wrestling, but in reality you put me in a comfortable position for you. 
And when that happens, your cxnt begins to poke, rub, grind my pussy. 
I'm at your mercy, I have to accept how you fuck me, play your experience and let me moan and scream louder and louder.