News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jackflashback: Michelle Trachtenberg vs Natalie Dormer

• 8 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Jackflashback: Michelle Trachtenberg vs Natalie Dormer
« on: January 26, 2021, 07:27:56 AM »
I first cut my teeth, so to speak, writing celeb matches over on the magnificent and very lamented Kim & Ginny board.  Even then, some 15 years or so ago, one of my favorite muses was Michelle Trachtenberg.  When lovely British actress Natalie Dormer suddenly rose to fame, I saw in her a wonderful nemesis for MT, and I had them tangle a few times.

Here's their very first confrontation, seeing the light of day again after quite a few years on the shelf.  I was still learning a thing or two about crafting a solid fight from start to finish, but I think I managed to hit a few bells with this one.  I hope you enjoy it.
  :)

Flashback 2005:  Michelle Trachtenberg vs Natalie Dormer

{alt}{alt}

A Saturday night party at the Bel Air home of a wealthy businessman. Despite the apparent gaiety of the affair, there was an unmistakable air of disappointment hanging over the evening. The night’s entertainment was to be a match between Michelle Trachtenberg and Mischa Barton but, unfortunately, a case of food poisoning contracted at breakfast that day had forced Barton to cancel at the last minute and no alternative was available.

Michelle was particularly disappointed. She and Mischa were friendly acquaintances, there would have been none of the angry hostility so often found in such matches, and she was looking forward to the challenge. Having mentally and physically geared herself up for battle, it was difficult to simply “shut herself down”, so the brunette circulated through the party, engaging in small talk while enjoying sparkling juice and hors d'oeuvres, although the nervous energy she’d built for the fight made it difficult to stand still in one spot for long.

As the evening wore on, Michelle began to take note of particular attention being paid to her. A blond close to Michelle’s age, height and build was watching her intently with icy blue feline eyes. She wore a snobbish pout that just begged to be slapped off of her face, the brunette mused.

Inquiring from a friend as to the identity of her new fan was, she was told, “Natalie Dormer...she’s British.”

Michelle vaguely knew the name, recalling that she was a newcomer who was getting a lot of favorable attention for her first movie, “Casanova.” Her friend confirmed that, and added that Natalie was in California to sign a new three picture deal with Touchstone. That got Michelle’s attention; she’d been trying to interest the studio into giving her just such a package deal...with no success. Now, Little Miss UK waltzes in and lands the deal with just one film role? Her interest piqued, Michelle decided to introduce herself...and maybe get to the bottom of why the blond had been glaring daggers into her. As she approached, the brunette took stock of the Englishwoman.

Natalie had good taste judging by the elegant gown she was wearing for the evening...which, like Michelle’s, featured a plunging neckline that flattered her. On her left wrist was a stunning diamond and platinum bracelet, while on her right was no doubt the source of those precious metals, a middle aged gentleman whom Michelle knew to be a “connoisseur” of young talent, who liked to try and open doors for them. Natalie, it seems, is his latest project. Insofar as the brunette knew, it was strictly business. Having made a fortune in real estate, he made a hobby of trying to mold new Hollywood starlets. But while it was understood that sexual favors were not on his agenda, his head could clearly be turned by flattery from his protégé. From the looks of things, Natalie had him wrapped quite tightly around her little finger.

Putting on her friendliest face, the brunette stepped up to Natalie and chirped, “Hi! I’m Michelle, and I just want to congratulate you for ‘Casanova’. Sounds like you’ve got a real future in Hollywood.”

Completely ignoring the greeting, the blond looked to her patron and said, "Poppy, I want her!” Michelle didn’t know what annoyed her most: the snub, the blonde’s pet name for her benefactor, or the spoiled whine in her voice. Rather proud of herself, Michelle managed to stifle an overpowering urge to roll her eyes and snicker.

It took a few more moments before the brunette absorbed what Natalie had in fact said. “Um, excuse me?” she asked.

“Oh, don’t mind Natty there,” Poppy said. “But you see, Ms. Trachtenberg, she’s really rather eager to get into catfighting here...she was quite successful in London, you know...and unless I miss my guess, she’s interested in a match with you sometime.”

“Oh, I see,” the brunette replied. “Well, I suppose we could see…sometime...”

But before she could continue, Natalie returned her icy gaze to Michelle and hissed, “Not ‘sometime’...NOW!

This time, Michelle did not stifle the chuckle that rose from her throat, following it with, “Well, I really don’t think we can just start a match on the spot. I mean, yeah, I was supposed to fight tonight, but still....”

“I don’t think our fellow guests would mind it, do you?” asked Poppy. “We were all more than a little disappointed to hear you and Ms. Barton wouldn’t be engaging one another tonight. I rather think a substitute match would go over quite well.”

No wonder this guy made a fortune, Michelle thought to herself; he could sell the Brooklyn Bridge...back to Brooklyn!

By now, the conversation had been picked up by other partygoers, and a buzz about the impending confrontation was rushing through the crowd like an electric current. “Well,” the brunette said. “No harm in asking, I suppose. But...when Mischa canceled, I didn’t bring anything to wear to fight in. And I just bought this dress, and I’d hate to ruin it.”

“I’ll tell you what, Michelle,” another guest nearby piped in with. “I’ll spring for your brand new gown. How’s Dior?”

“Delightfully delicious!” Michelle responded with playful alliteration. Within seconds, word of the impromptu combat spread through the assembled guests, and they obediently moved to the walls, giving the two beauties ample room to battle. The girls stepped out of their heels and walked toward the center of the room, but Michelle still seemed preoccupied. Then, her eyes lit up and she said, “Wait, I’ll bet they have spare bathing suits for guests in the cabana. We can ask for a pair....”

As she tilted her head to look for the host to make her request for alternate attire, the brunette turned her attention from her opponent...with devastating results. With a cobra’s speed and a panther grace, Natalie’s left leg shot up, the ball of her foot cuffing Michelle hard on the side of her jaw, snapping her head violently and sending her stumbling.

Shaking her head, Michelle groaned, “W-wait...I wasn’t ready....” But her plea was punctuated with another kick from Natalie, this time the heel of her foot smashing squarely between the brunette’s eyes, knocking her with a thud onto her butt.

Get ready,” the blond hissed unsympathetically.

Rolling over to all fours and getting into a crouch, Trachtenberg growls, "Alright, you asked for it!"  She then springs up and launches herself toward her opponent, aiming her nubile body like a wrecking ball to send the blonde crashing to the carpeted floor.  But Dormer moves in a blur of motion, bringing her right foot up and catching her charging attacked in the belly, even as she grabs Michelle's dark locks and falls backward, executing a monkey flip.  Sailing through the air, Michelle yowls in shock and fear, until she lands hard on the floor with a pained grunt.

Moving more slowly now, and not without some obvious soreness, Trachtenberg struggles back up to her feet.  Rather than press her advantage, Natalie merely smirks, then silently motions the fingers of her left hand, inviting the American to try again.  Furious at being taunted this way, the brunette lunges at her, grasping the Brit's left wrist intending to twist it up behind her in a hammerlock.  However, it is Dormer who pirouette's her body, even as she pulls her wrist free and manages to grab her rival's own wrist, and so that before any of the onlookers realize what has happened...least of all Michelle...it is the brunette who finds her own arm twisted up painfully behind her back.  The pressure forces her to lean back a bit, thrusting her chest out.  Standing alongside the blonde, her own right hand still free, Natalie fixes her gaze on the plunging neckline of her foe.  Balling that fist, she then delivers in quick succession three heart punches.  Her own modest bosom providing no blunting protection, Michelle takes the full force of the blows, her eyes glazing over as she gasp hard for breath.  Then a sudden hiptoss flips Trachtenberg over, and she crashes once more to the floor.

Moaning, Michelle tries mightily to get up, but is only able to do so because her adversary decides to help her instead. Grabbing the brunette by the wrist and arm, Natalie yanks her back up to her feet...then promptly Judo flips Michelle. With a shriek, Michelle flips through the air like a ragdoll, then crashes hard to the carpet. Two handfuls of chestnut brown hair is all Natalie needs to haul her dazed foe upright. Again grabbing Michelle by the arm, the blond seems poised to repeat her toss; instead, she suddenly whips Michelle forward, causing her to slam bodily into the wall! Face and chest leaving small cracks and dents in the plaster, the brunette staggers backward, slackjawed and eyes rolling in her head.

Then Michelle stops wobbling back and merely stands in place on unsteady legs, her gaze behind heavy lids vacant and scarcely comprehending. Hands on her hips and with the stare of a hungry predator, Natalie stalks in a circle around her prey. Then, smirk affixed firmly upon her beatific face, she grabs the front of Michelle’s silver lamé gown and tears it away, quickly leaving the brunette, pert breasts bare and heaving, in little more than tatters. Through the fog that clouds her brain, Michelle’s battle instincts begin to penetrate. Acting on impulse, the brunette draws back her right fist and throws a sloppy punch at her opponent...which Natalie effortlessly sidesteps. Michelle’s own momentum almost causes her to topple over to the floor, but she manages to right herself, although she teeters awkwardly.

Deciding it is time to go in for the kill, Natalie unleashes her own special finishing move, the one which earned her the nickname “Nastily” in the UK catfighting clique. Bending Michelle over backward at the waist, the blond wraps her right arm around her foe’s neck in a Reverse Headlock. Then with her left hand, she grabs Michelle’s blue thong, yanking it upward in a vicious Front Wedgie. As the fabric disappears within a thatch of curly brown hair, the blistering pain to her womanhood snaps Michelle out of her stupor with a yowl.

Satisfied that her victim is lucidly aware enough now of her straits (which always sparks a touch of panic in them which the blond finds splendid), Natalie unleashes the coup de grâce...a DDT! Using a handful of panties, Natalie hoists her squealing foe up into the air even as Natalie drops to a sitting position. The crown of Michelle’s head, with the weight of both women behind the impact, slams into the floor with an ugly thud. The brunette’s body instantly goes limp, and there is no question that she has been rendered utterly unconscious.

Planting her foot atop her beaten rival’s chest, Natalie motions for a glass of champagne, which is quickly proffered. The onlookers have been shocked into silence over the Brit’s utter domination of their darling warrior. Natalie's left breast has slipped free of the faint confines of her gown, and the visual serves to reinforce the newfound vision of her as a modern day Amazon!

Taking a sip from her glass and glancing about the room, her eyes pause as they find one particular guest...the gentleman who offered to replace Michelle’s damaged dress with a new one. Arching an eyebrow, Natalie purrs with a regal air, “You may send the gown to me.” With her verbal declaration of commanding triumph...to the victor go the spoils...the room erupts with cheers. Although they may lament Michelle’s defeat, the crowd is in awe of this new phenomenon!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
Re: Jackflashback: Michelle Trachtenberg vs Natalie Dormer
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 02:25:05 AM »
If you liked that first confrontation between these two, I hope you'll enjoy this rematch just as much.  :D

Flashback 2005:  Michelle Trachtenberg vs Natalie Dormer Rematch

{alt}{alt}

As getting Natalie to agree to a match in California was proving impossible...”I’m simply too engaged to make the time,” the Brit portentously sniffed at each formal request...Michelle decided that the only way she was ever going to make the fight happen would be to follow the blond back to England. There, challenging Dormer on her home ground, Trachtenberg hoped to embarrass her into accepting.

And it worked. Unwilling to refuse a direct challenge in the midst of her own circle of admirers, Natalie consented to a match. But along with her acceptance came s threat: “You’ve come an awfully long way simply to be thrashed, Trachtenberg. And make no mistake, you will suffer the defeat of a lifetime!”

The brunette’s reply was wholly unequivocal, “I didn’t come all this way to lose. I’m here to win, and you’re going to learn that the hard way!”

The match would be held in grand style, as befits the avid enthusiasm it generates amongst the elite aficionada of the U.K. catfighting circle, at a rambling ancestral country estate of a member of the House of Lords.

Michelle had fears of a chilly, drafty castle, filled with suits of armor and a hard, cold stone floor, but she was greatly pleased to discover that her host had extensively renovated the manse, and the great hall where the battle would be waged was as stylish and plush as the luxuriant Beverly Hills and Malibu homes she was used to fighting in...although a suit of armor did stand solitary guard between two towering bookcases.

The room was vast enough to give the two combatants a wide field of battle, and still accommodate comfortably some one hundred spectators. Twin fireplaces, with mantles taller than Trachtenberg herself, faced opposite one another across the long expanse, but they were largely for show, as the room was maintained at a comfortable climate via hotel-grade mechanical means.

The room was also large enough to allow Michelle and Natalie to keep a fair distance from one another as they mingled with guests prior to the fight... although there were several instances of their eyes locking across the span; witnesses would swear they could see the daggers firing from the eyes of both young beauties!

Finally, the time had come for both beauties to repair to the private rooms made ready for them. In private, Michelle touched up her makeup, then donned the burgundy string bikini she had chosen for this match. Admiring herself in the mirror, she ran her hands through her shoulder-length chestnut brown hair, purposely mussing it up a bit. She knew as well as anyone that looks meant something in all of this, if only to make the spectators all the happier, and she knew how to highlight and maximize what she had to make men worship her as she fought.

A polite knock at the door was the signal to return to the great hall. She was accompanied in the short trek from her wing of the manor to the battlefield by a ramrod-straight butler in knee socks and a white wig...the very picture of a Victorian Era Gentleman’s Gentleman.

The brunette entered the hall first, to the rapturous applause of the assembled guests. She blushed a bit at the response, and demurely put a hand to her mouth to shield her slightly embarrassed smile. For all of her fame and success, such accolades...particularly from the wealthy and powerful... still surprised and delighted her. That the response was so positive for her in her opponent’s native land was all the more pleasurable.

Moments later, Natalie entered from the opposite end of the hall. Just to give Michelle a bit of a reality check, the roar of approval for her opponent from the throng dwarfed her own. The blond was garbed in a knee- length powder blue satin kimono, her flaxen hair done up in a bun. And as much as Trachtenberg hated to admit it, her rival was stunningly beautiful, and in a natural way. Which was just one more reason to despise the witch.

Awaiting the ombudsman to make the formal introduction, Michelle was a bit taken aback when instead, Natalie began to address her directly, “Oh, how adorable you look in that, my dear,” clearly referring to her attire. “It’s truly smashing.” Michelle was waiting for the other shoe to drop...and she didn’t have to wait long. “And it’s very endearing that you’ve decided to wear that this evening, honestly it is,” continued Dormer, a touch of acid at the heart of each honey-soaked word. “But I suppose you don’t know how things are done here in Britain. You see, we aren’t quite so Puritanical as you Yanks. We fight as Nature intended, dear.”

With that, Natalie undid the obi sash of her kimono and let it slide off of her body to the floor...to reveal herself standing stark naked! Pulling her bun loose, she shook her head and let her golden tresses tumble to her alabaster shoulders. The spectators stood wide-eyed for a heartbeat, and then let loose with an ovation even greater than before. Natalie was a vision to behold, both Bodicea and Lady Godiva in one.

Michelle wasn’t fooled for a minute. This was all a stunt to trick and embarrass her...and dammit, it was working! The brunette had no intention of starting this match naked. But what she intended and what she knew must be were now two entirely different matters. Natalie had thrown the gauntlet, and if Michelle refused to reciprocate, she will have lost this opening skirmish in tonight’s war.

After the space of several moments, the scowl suddenly disappeared from Trachtenberg’s face, replaced with a cheery look that suggested she stripped naked in front of roomfuls of strangers as a matter of habit. Reaching behind her neck, she deftly undid the string of her halter top, removed it, and tossed it casually to the side. She then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her briefs and slid them down her legs, likewise discarding the garb (where they landed near enough to a Labour member of Commons for him to nonchalantly reach down, pick them up, and slip them into his coat pocket).

The lack of attire also allowed the assembled witnesses to make their own mental comparisons as to which young lady truly possessed the finer derriere, something which both were credited with. Observing both with keen eyes, all but the most partisan among them had to admit that this particular contest was a tie. But one and all were willing to continue their research for as long as it takes.

Both young Amazons now stood opposite one another, eyes locked in silent hostility, their bare bodies rippling with power. The ombudsman motioned for the spectators to either find seats or, failing that, move close to the walls. Then he said, “Anything profound I could hope to say at a glorious moment such as this would merely be prattle, other than ladies...begin.”

And with that, both women begin to circle one another, each apparently indifferently, but to the trained eye, it was clear their bodies were coiled for action and their eyes were probing for the first opportunity to strike.

When they were finally near enough for contact, Natalie almost lazily reaches out with her right hand to grab at her foe’s hair, but Michelle swats her hand away. Dormer tries again with her left hand, moving a little more quickly, but again she is rebuffed. There is a prolonged moment of stillness, and then the hands of both beauties dart like cobras, fists filling themselves with flowing tresses. The two stumble a bit as they tear and yank, each allowing small gasps and yelps to escape their lips as their scalps are seared with fiery pain.

Suddenly, Trachtenberg twists and, holding fast to her opponent’s mane, she flips Natalie through the air! Startled, Dormer instinctively releases her own grip on her enemy’s hair as she tumbles to the floor. Not wasting an instant, the brunette lets go of her flaxen handholds and grabs Natalie by the wrists, bending her arms back while simultaneously digging her knee between the embattled blonde’s shoulder blades. Dormer grits her teeth while her mind races with any number of possible counter moves. It’s too early in the match for a maneuver such as this to drive her to surrender, so clearly the American is testing her skills.

The blond aims not to disappoint! Planting her feet on the floor, Natalie uses the very leverage Michelle is applying against her to swiftly rise up. The suddenness of the move weakens the brunette’s hold, and in a blur of motion, Dormer pulls her wrists free and, grabbing Trachtenberg by her own left wrist, she suddenly reverses matters with an armbar on her challenger.

Slapping at her shoulder to dampen the sudden pain, Michelle sets her own knowledgeable mind to the task of escape, almost immediately fashioning a strategy. With lightning speed, the brunette somersaults forward, and with a gymnast’s grace lands on her feet, having successfully broken free of the hold on her arm.

The duo circle one another again, this time with far less nonchalance than before. Crouched, hands at the ready, the cautiously close the gap between them. Then, acting almost as one, they strike...Natalie going for another grab of the hair, but Michelle ducking low, wrapping her arms around her rival’s legs and, jerking upright, sending Dormer crashing to the carpet with a THUD!

But before Trachtenberg can move in and take advantage, the blond starts to frantically kick her legs, warding off her opponent. Michelle tries to slip through, but for her trouble only receives a kick to the side of her knee that sends her hobbling back.

Dormer climbs to her hands and knees as she begins to rise, and the brunette drives at her again, hoping to catch her off-balance. But she realizes too late that this was the trap laid for her by the blond, as Natalie’s right leg flashes out, knocking Trachtenberg’s feet out from under her and sending her sprawling.

With jungle speed, the blond is on her adversary, rolling Michelle onto her stomach and grabbing her left foot with one hand and cupping her hand under the brunette’s chin with the other. Planting her knee in the small of her foe’s back, Dormer yanks both ends, until Michelle becomes an agonized human pretzel, her back and leg bent so far beyond their range, her toes actually touch the crown of her own head!

Michelle’s hands alternately pound at the floor and claw at the hand clutching her chin, but to little avail. She knows she can survive this hold, but not without suffering damage. So, the sooner she can escape, the better it will be for her. Luckily for the brunette, Natalie quickly grows bored with the maneuver and releases her foe. Opting for a different means of attack, the Brit rolls Trachtenberg over onto her back...but if she expects Michelle to be her helpless prey, she is rudely disabused of that illusion. Ignoring the pain that rips from her legs all the way up her spine to the base of her neck, Michelle lashes out with her right leg, catching Dormer in the jaw with her knee.

Then, the brunette clamps her powerful legs around the blonde’s head and flips her over to the carpet. Natalie, stunned by the blow and startled by the flip, reacts slowly...too slow, as it turns out. Seated from behind, Michelle snakes her gams around her adversary’s waist, locking a crushing vise upon the blonde’s ribs. Then, Trachtenberg snares Natalie’s torso in an abdominal stretch.

Literally paralyzed by the overwhelming agony, the Brit can only rasp out, “Bloody...hell...!” between clenched teeth.

“What do you suppose gives first, huh?” the brunette taunted with unconcealed glee. “Do we crack a rib, or do we maybe tear an oblique or a latissimus? Of course, the grief ends just as soon as you say, ‘Oh, Michelle...you’re just too superior for me! I beg you for mercy!’” Trachtenberg was not ordinarily one to ridicule an opponent this way, but Dormer brought out the nastiness in her in a way that no other person...save for Scarlett Johansson...ever has.

Yet, for all of her seeming bravado, Michelle realized that Natalie was slowly, incrementally, inching her way toward escape. The blond had been successful in gradually twisting her body to the side, lessening the pressure on her ribs and, soon enough, pulling loose of the abdominal stretch. And when that happened, her hands would be free to attack her attacker.

Knowing that the tide was turning, the brunette opts to release her holds. The instant she does, Natalie rolls away to safety. Both beauties are tired and hurting now, and they sit on their haunches, savagely glaring at one another while they gulp in air, their nude bodies glistening with sweat and glowing with an almost electric current of aura hatred.

Both rise and begin to stalk toward one another. But as the gap between them narrows, they can no longer contain themselves, and as one, they charge with animal growls. Their bodies collide with the sound of wet flesh, followed by grunts and groans as their hands claw and yank and tug and one another, the combatants stumbling on their feet and looking for all the world like a single beast attempting to destroy itself.

As they struggle, Dormer snaps her head blindly, and by sheer luck it slams into her foe’s temple. The brunette staggers back a few steps, her eyes suddenly glassy and her legs trembling. With a feral grace, Natalie leaps into the air and lashes out with her feet...one hitting Michelle in the throat, the other slamming into her chest. The dual dropkick sends the American sailing backward through the air and crashing heavily to the floor, dazed.

With a malicious sneer on her face, the blond gets to her feet and saunters over to her hapless foe. As Michelle tries to sit up, she suffers a stomp to her belly, which sends her flat onto her back again. Natalie then drives another stomp into the brunette’s left breast, eliciting a sharp yowl from her victim. Then, placing her foot on Trachtenberg’s throat, the blond wickedly presses down. Michelle’s feet flail and her hands frantically tug at her tormentor’s ankle, trying to break the chokehold, her movements growing weaker with every passing moment.

‘I could end the match now,’ she thinks.

But this isn’t how the Englishwoman wants it to finish. She still wants to torture her brazen rival. Lifting her foot up, Natalie allows the panting Michelle to catch her breath. But the blond wastes no time in launching a new attack, this one aimed at her opponent’s primary weapons: her legs. She grabs the sculpted limbs, twisting and bending them in ways that would make a lesser woman scream her submission. Michelle does scream, yet surrender is never contemplated. She would let this bitch cripple her before she’d give Natalie the satisfaction of hearing her say, “I give up.”

And that suits Dormer just fine; she’d much rather continue to make Michelle suffer than to have the battle end...the beaming smile on her deceptively angelic face makes that plain to one and all.

There is no denying that the Brit is a mistress of such tortures. Perhaps her best...if by best one means devastating...is one which literally attacks her victim’s entire leg. Natalie first bends the limb until Michelle fears that her hamstring is going to tear; next, the blond twists it so that pressure is applied not only to the knee, but also to the ankle; finally, using her free hand, the blond presses her fingers deep into the soft, vulnerable arch of Trachtenberg’s sole. The brunette’s cries are bone-chilling, tears streaking her mascara. And still, she will not surrender.

Once again, it is the blonde’s own boredom which comes to the rescue of her adversary. Growing tired of this strategy, Natalie decides to have a bit of fun...and administer some humiliation to her foe in the bargain. Kneeling on one leg, Dormer grabs Michelle by the hair and roughly drapes the brunette face-down over her outstretched knee.

“You’re quite the saucy thing, aren’t you love?” Natalie scoffs. “Coming all this way because you think you’re my equal. That’s quite hilarious, truly. I presume you’re simply not very bright, are you now? Well, I suppose it’s my duty as an Englishwoman to...how do you Yanks put it? Take you to school.”

And with that, Natalie begins to administer a spanking to her foe’s bare buttocks, the crack of each slap echoing throughout the cavernous room. The glow of Michelle’s swiftly-reddening rear is matched only by the dark blush on her face. The one tactic which she abhors the most is being spanked, yet here she way, subject to this hated enemy’s taunting blows, humbled before the eyes of the assembled guests.

But in hatred there is power, and Michelle begins to feel an adrenaline surge that courses through her whole body like a bolt of lightning! But Natalie senses it to, and she halts her spanking, then pulls the brunette upright by her dark mane. Before Trachtenberg can formulate a response, the blond wraps her arms around her rival’s head for a devastatingly effective sleeper hold.

As quickly as it came, the adrenaline rush dissipates. Michelle’s eyes begin to roll and her arms hang limply by her sides. Another minute of this at most, and the American battler will be left slumbering in oblivious defeat. Yet still, Natalie is not ready for her inevitable conquest to come. Releasing her hood, she lets Trachtenberg collapse face-first into the plush carpeting, a low moan and a convulsive twitch of her right leg the only signs that some spark of consciousness still remain.

Standing over her prone adversary, Dormer is a golden goddess...her body taut, nipples erect, and a patina of sheer power seemingly emanating from her every pore. She is a vision to behold...and a vision which she is about to deny the spectators, at least in part.

Strolling over to a certain member of the House of Commons, Natalie reaches in to the pocket of his dinner jacket and pulls out Michelle’s panties, then dons them herself. Locating the discarded halter top on the floor, she likewise garbs herself in that. All the while, she addresses her foe, who can only be barely comprehending.

“We are not animals,” Dormer says in the haughtiest of tones. “We do not carry ourselves as some wild aborigine.” It dawns on those present that Natalie is using ‘we’ in the royal sense, which for anyone else would seem pretentious, but for her seems perfectly appropriate.

It also dawns on them what she is doing. In ancient times, victorious gladiators would claim the armor of their defeated enemies, and this is what Natalie does now by wearing the bikini of her rival. The blond has also drawn a distinct line between the two of them, with her now being the civilized warrior, and Michelle in her nakedness...with no garb left available for her to claim...being little more than a savage. It’s a masterful bit of psychological warfare, one which speaks...and insults...on many levels.

With a look of utter disdain, the blond marches over to her foe, who is slowly trying to get to her feet, and helps her up with liberal handfuls of Michelle’s hair. Still glassy eyed, Trachtenberg sways on unsteady legs, while her adversary stands opposite her, hands on her hips, her lips pursed, and a cocky tilt of her head that betrays the sense of utter superiority which the Brit feels at this moment. Then, without warning, Natalie brings the palm of her hand hard across her rival’s face, the sharp crack of the slap resounding like a gunshot. The brunette’s head whips violently to the side, and as it turns back toward the blond, it is met with a backhanded blow from the same hand. Almost at will Natalie contemptuously SLAPs Michelle’s face again and again, signaling her scorn for her opponent. Unfortunately for the Englishwoman, the stinging blows also help the brunette clear the fog from her mind.

Suddenly, Michelle blocks the startled Natalie’s blow, and delivers a slap of her own that spins the blonde’s body by forty-five degrees. Dormer shakes her head to clear it, and with a snarl lunches at her foe. But the brunette is ready, launching a kick hard into the Brit’s belly. Demonstrating that, despite the earlier focused attack upon them, her legs are still up to the task of delivering damage of their own, Trachtenberg begins to fire precise kicks at Natalie, sending her staggering back with every blow. Like a piston, Michelle nails Dormer again and again...the ball of her foot strikes the blonde’s head, breasts and belly.

Pausing in her assault, Michelle growls, “You’re taking me to school? Well, here’s one of my favorite schoolyard games...Kick the Can!” With the utterance of the final syllable, Trachtenberg jumps into the air, twists her body, and slams a double dropkick squarely into each of Natalie’s breasts! The impact sends the Brit reeling backward with a pained yowl.

Finally, Natalie’s back is up against the wall, and she has no place left to retreat. Slowly, she slides down the wall to a crouched position on the floor, tears welling in her eyes. “Stop!” she shrieks. “No more!” She buries her face in her hands and sobs openly now. The blonde’s final submission, it would appear, is at hand.

Although she prides herself on not being overly smug, Trachtenberg can’t suppress a small upward turn of her mouth in satisfaction. Grabbing her foe by her damp, matted golden locks, Michelle says, “First, you’re getting out of that bikini. Then, you’re telling all of these nice people how you’re surrend...AIEEEEEEEE!!!

The sudden shriek was the result of Natalie, viper-like, driving a fist up into her unwary antagonist’s groin. The sinister smile on her face reveals that her near-submission was merely a ruse meant to trick her opponent...with obvious success.

The spectators, who have throughout the match not hesitated to cheer and applaud both warriors, now seem to grumble in disapproval. Such subterfuge. ”Playing Possum,” in the American vernacular...seems a cheap and tawdry tactic to those assembled to bear witness. Better Natalie go down to defeat, many feel, than to sully the honor of the sport by such a low trick.

Knees buckling and hands massaging her throbbing womanhood, Trachtenberg turns away from Dormer and stumbles away to try and gain a few moments respite to recover. But the Englishwoman allows her no lull; wrapping her arms around Michele from behind, Natalie hoists her up into the air with a grunt from the exertion, then brings her down fast, so that the brunette’s battered crotch is rammed hard into the blonde’s knee in a crude Atomic Drop. The impact sends the American flying several feet forward before she crashes to the floor, a high pitched squeal ripped from her throat. Laying face first on the carpet, derriere elevated, Michelle’s hands frantically rub her devastated groin, to little avail. Her remaining power all but drained, the brunette looks like a pathetic rag doll.

Like a painter who knows when her art is at last completed, Natalie moves in for the coup de grâce. Hauling Michelle back up to her feet, Dormer bends her foe backward, then wraps her arm around Trachtenberg’s head, setting her up for the blonde’s devastating Reverse DDT finisher! Ordinarily, Dormer would improve her leverage...and the maneuvers impact...by clutching her victim’s panties with her other hand. But, as Michelle is nude, Natalie has to content herself with a handful of the brunette’s neatly trimmed bush; not as effective, true, but helpful nonetheless.

The move executed, Michelle’s head hit’s the floor with a sickening thud. Yet, she continues to tenaciously cling to consciousness, groaning and slowly squirming. Natalie seems annoyed at first, then as nefarious a smile as has ever crossed her face emerges, and her eyes fairly sparkle with mischief.

Wasting not a moment’s time, Dormer sits astride her rival’s chest facing Michelle’s legs. Impishly, the blond lets her hindquarters hover in the air for several heartbeats, and then the twin perfect hemispheres of her derriere settle down upon the brunette’s face, smothering her. Trachtenberg’s body begins to thrash wildly, desperate to escape, but in vain.

Settled in, Natalie jeers to her fallen foe, “I trust you’ll appreciate the irony that it took a combination of both of our finishers to shatter your sad little hope of victory once and for all. Of course, this only proves that I am better than you in everything...including your own finishing hold!”

Less than a minute later, Michelle lay absolutely still...mind shrouded in darkness even as body is cloaked in defeat.

Standing up, Natalie plants her right foot upon the heaving chest of her beaten rival, and raises her arms to signal her acceptance of the euphoric cheers of the onlookers. But instead, she is met with only a smattering of polite applause. The crowd is not yet prepared to forgive her for her deception (ironically, given the event of the evening, a phrase much-used to describe Dormer’s action by many spectators is “Unladylike”).

Rage flashing in her blue eyes, Dormer angrily marches over to where she had left her kimono and puts it on. Staring at the unmoving form of her enemy for several long moments, she suddenly stalks over to Michelle, pulling the sash free of her robe as she approaches her. With her foot, Natalie rolls Trachtenberg over onto her stomach, and swiftly uses the sash to hogtie the brunette. Sliding the pilfered panties off her body, the blond derisively stuffs them in Michelle’s mouth as a makeshift gag.

“There’s your precious princess!” she roars to the guests. “And you can let her know I went easy on her...when she wakes up!

Turning on her heel, kimono billowing behind her, Natalie furiously stomps back to her room like a petulant child. This battle was over...but for Michelle, the war was far from lost.

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 04:57:02 AM »
Nice one

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 05:01:06 AM »
Part two is even better, thanks for sharing something from the vault

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 01:39:07 AM »
I'm very happy to hear that others are enjoying these early efforts of mine.  I've had some really nice private messages, and all I can tell you is, feedback is the greatest gift you can give a writer, so if you're liking these matches...of even if you're not...feel free to say so!

This is the third and final installment in this epic (will there ever be a sequel?  Who knows...? ;) ), and it answers the musical questions, 'How can we have a Michelle and Natalie match if Michelle is fighting Keira instead?'  Read on, and discover....

FLASHBACK 2006:  Keira Knightley vs Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}

Nothing, it seems, can ever be easy! After a suitable period of recovery following her apocalyptic fight with Scarlett Johansson, Michelle Trachtenberg boarded a plane and winged her way to England, where she immediately demanded a rematch with her other bête noire, Natalie Dormer. Unfortunately, she was told she’d have to wait in line because Keira Knightley had been pursuing a match against Natalie for months and they were on the verge of a contract.

But Michelle, who had just emerged from the crucible that is Johansson, felt herself to be at her absolute peak as a fighter and wouldn’t relent in her demands. Keira, not surprisingly, was equally adamant; she had been pursuing Natalie far too long to relinquish the chase to some American who had already lost twice to the imperious Natalie. Finally, both actresses agreed to meet to try and resolve the impasse. The “summit” took place in a London hotel suite, and was mediated by a corporate executive who hosted many of the elite catfights in his mansion outside of the city.

Keira and Michelle arrived within moments of each other. The British blond looked her American competitor over, gauged the way Michelle’s body moved, took the measure of the glint in her eye, and silently concluded that the brunette was indeed a formidable warrior. She respected Michelle for that, and for what she had accomplished in the past. But she still wasn’t going to stand aside for her.

But as events played out, neither young woman would have to make that choice...unless she wanted to. Even as the meeting began, the executive’s cell phone rang. Embarrassed at the interruption, he apologized and excused himself. Three minutes later, he returned, sat down in the chair facing the two actresses, and said, “Ladies, it would appear that a potential solution has presented itself. I have just spoken with none other than Natalie herself, and she has suggested, and I quote: ‘If those two darlings would simply settle this between them with a match, I’ll be more than happy to then face the winner.’ And if I may add, I think that is an eminently sensible solution to this issue.”

Natalie’s suggestion is so simple, it seems to make perfect sense. At least it does to those who don’t know “Nastily Dormer” - who never makes a move without first factoring in the best benefit for herself. In this instance, it would seem that she is hoping Keira and Michelle would injure and eliminate one another, at least for the time being, and thus spare Natalie the trouble of having to wrestle either one for now.

Neither Keira nor Michelle liked playing to Natalie’s tune, but they knew it nevertheless provided the easiest solution to the impasse, as neither was yet prepared to back down and allow the other the honor of taking Natalie down a peg or two. After several moments, both women silently nodded their agreement. “When and where?” Michelle soberly asked.

“Why, here and, more or less, now.” said the mediator. “In fact, it seems Ms. Dormer has already sent out the invitations for your match. It will begin in just under…” he paused to glance at his wristwatch. “…ninety minutes. There are two bedrooms attached to this suite, both with full washrooms. If you’d like, I can make arrangements for suitable attire for the two of you...”

“I’ll manage fine myself,” Keira said in a clipped, unamused voice.

“Same with me,” added Michelle, equally displeased. So, they were both being played by Natalie. And now they had to fight one another...a fight neither beauty was prepared for. Oh, how Natalie must be laughing herself delirious over this even now!

Now, however, was not the time to dwell on Natalie and her cunning mechanizations; Keira and Michelle both had a fight on their hands, and that must now receive the full focus of their attentions. Silently, each young woman assessed their impending battlefield. It was designed to comfortably host gatherings of fifty or so, giving them ample room for movement. The carpet was luxurious without being overly plush, which meant that while they would have better traction, they would feel it a bit more when they fell down to the floor.

The mediator-turned-host, meanwhile, was on the phone with the hotel’s front desk, arranging for enough stuffed chairs to accommodate the expected assemblage...Natalie intimated it would be in the realm of twenty or so...plus champagne and spirits. For a man of his stature, it was inevitable that he, too, didn’t particularly care to be manipulated by Natalie this way. And yet, he could hardly be too upset with her, given what the result of her scheming would now be. A Knightley/Trachtenberg match promised to be well worth viewing, after all.

Without sharing a word between them, the two unexpected combatants went their own ways. Michelle headed toward one of the suite’s bedrooms and shut the door behind her. Keira left the suite and rode the elevator downstairs. In the hotel’s boutique, she picked out a horizontal red and white striped ‘candy cane’ bikini, and grabbed a couple of bottles of sports ade drinks to hydrate herself. She was glad she had only had a small salad for lunch; a heavy meal in her stomach wouldn’t do very well in the midst of a fight. Rather than take the lift back up, she opted to sprint up the eleven flights of stairs back to the suite’s floor. Reaching the top, she had broken a light sweat and loosened up her muscles nicely, yet she was barely breathing hard. That was a good sign. In anticipation for facing Natalie soon, she’d been working on her stamina and conditioning, and against an opponent like Michelle - from what she had heard - that could prove crucial to victory.

Back in the suite, she went to the unoccupied bedroom and donned her new bikini. Before doing some light calisthenics further loosen up, she got on her mobile and made a few phone calls to some friendly acquaintances in America who could give her some insights into Michelle’s fighting style. What she learned only confirmed what the British blond already knew...that Michelle was, much like her, a highly skilled technician. It would certainly make for a challenging match, Keira mused.

Thinking about her opponent, Keira realized she couldn’t muster up any animosity toward her. She respected Trachtenberg, and under other circumstances, they might very well become the friends. Neither she nor Michelle had wanted this match, and they had a mutual enemy in Natalie.

“Stop it!” the blond muttered to herself. Happy thoughts about Michelle right now were the last thing she needed. She needed to get her blood boiling, and sharpen her fighter’s instincts. “Typical American!” Keira said in an effort to get herself riled up. “Comes charging in her and demands whatever she wants! Who does she bloody well think she is? She already got her arse kicked by Natty twice now. Well, I deserve Dormer! I’ve been chasing her for months. Trachtenberg can have what’s left of her when I’m done!”

By the time the knock came on the door to request her presence, Keira was good and ready for a fight. She emerged to find her adversary already awaiting her. Unlike the blond, Michelle had opted to simply strip down to her underwear. Keira was a bit amused to see that she favored a black lace bra and black thong panties beneath her wholesome exterior. But the look on Michelle’s face was neither wholesome nor amusing. Her visage was a mask of stony intensity. Yet its gaze was not trained upon her. Following the brunette’s line of sight, Keira saw just what was absorbing her opponent’s attention: sitting in a chair at ringside, looking for all the world like a queen presiding over her court, sat Natalie Dormer.

But of course she was here. The minx wouldn’t dare miss enjoying this spectacle with her own two eyes. Well, Keira was intent on giving her a show she won’t soon forget. As if she had read the blonde’s mind, Natalie suddenly looked directly at her, pursed her lips into a condescending smile - and winked. The anticipatory glint in her eyes gave proof entire exhibition was just too delicious for words.

The afternoon sun streamed through the suite’s windows as the two beauties faced one another, causing the tiny beads of perspiration on their alabaster skin to glisten. The ombudsman gave his final instructions, and then said, simply, “Ladies, you may begin.”

There was no rush to battle, no banshee cries. These were two highly skilled grapplers, and they both cautiously began to circle one another. Slowly, the distance between them shrank, and hands began to flick out to probe for openings, only to be swatted away. From her vantage point, Natalie gave an exaggerated yawn to signify her boredom with the lack of action thus far. Finally, the two young women locked up, their bodies straining against one another. Keira gauged the situation and opted to go for a Wristlock...but Michelle had the same thought, and she was just a shade quicker; it was the Brit who suddenly found her left arm twisted most painfully. Keira suffered in it for several moments, and then suddenly somersaulted forward, spun around on her back, and sprang back up to her feet...and now the leverage had been reversed, and it was Michelle who winced from the discomfort of a twisted limb.

But the American responded just as deftly with a counter move of her own, and she was quickly free. Both women carefully circled each other once again, until the blond ducked low and made a grab for her opponent’s legs. Michelle countered by wrapping her arms around Keira’s abdomen from above, using her own weight to keep the Englishwoman from rising up and toppling the brunette to the floor. They remained stalemated for several seconds, but then Keira released her own hold around her rival’s legs and let gravity drop her down toward the carpeted floor.

The motion caused Michelle’s upper body to lurch forward a bit, and with a blur of motion, Keira suddenly executed a handstand and managed to snare the brunette around the head with her legs! With a sudden jerk, she flipped the American over but even as the blond scrambled back up to her feet, Michelle executed a Russian Leg Sweep, sending her adversary back down to the floor with a THUD!

Moving with viper speed, the brunette got behind her startled foe and caught her in a hammerlock, forcing Keira face down into the carpet. Michelle was too good a grappler to expect a hold such as this to incapacitate Keira for long. Indeed, she could already feel the blonde’s body tensing in preparation for a counter move. Not willing to give her the opportunity to execute it, the brunette suddenly releases her hammerlock, and in a blur of motion, she snaked one arm around the Brit’s throat, while the other grabbed her legs, all the while placing her knees upon the small of Keira’s back. Rolling backward, Michelle lifted the blond into the air, trapping her in a Bow and Arrow Backbreaker.

“Bloody hell!” Keira roared, as her spine was painfully stretched in a most unnatural way. Against a less experienced wrestler, the move might very well signal the end of the match. But the Englishwoman had been here before, and she knew what to do. Planting her feet upon the floor and doing likewise with her hands, she was able to momentarily bridge up, and in that briefest of spans, weaken Michelle’s leverage enough so that Keira could flip to her side, breaking the hold.

Undaunted, Michelle immediately began to scramble to her feet...but this time, it was her opponent who managed to lash out with her foot, sweeping the American’s legs out from under her and sending her toppling forward. In a flash of movement, Keira was on her, folding her legs back at the knees, using her own knees to keep them pinned there, and then cupping her hands under Michelle’s head to apply a Cross Knee Chinlock.

Wasting no time, Michelle moved to escape: slipping her arms up between Keira’s, she struggled to pry the blonde’s hands loose. Keira, meantime, strained to keep her hold locked on. The audience, taking this duel of technical skills in, found itself growing more and more fascinated by the struggle. More used to knockdown drag-out catfights, this was something altogether different - something more refined - like the difference between a football scrum and a ballet; it was amazing to watch! Even Natalie, for all of her practiced indifference, had the glint of fascination in her eyes as, with a grunt, Michelle finally managed to break free. Both beauties rolled away from one another, then cautiously got to their feet.

Locking eyes with her opponent, Keira thought she detected a glimmer of respect...but there was also frustration. The blond shared that frustration; after all, this entire match was not the fight either one wanted. But as the two warriors battled it out, they could not help but be conscious of the fact that they were unveiling much of their arsenal of holds before the very discerning Dormer. Worse still, they were each exposing how those holds could be countered. In short, they were giving Natalie a exhibition on how she could better beat either of them.

Michelle surely realized this as well, for she suddenly decided to try and finish the match with a show of force. Moving like a viper, her ballerina’s legs began to flash out. Her first Kick connected with the blonde’s jaw, the second hard into her chest, and the third with such power to Keira’s left thigh, she nearly crumpled to the carpet.

However, Michelle was not the only trained dancer in this battle. Gathering her wits, Keira struck back with kicks of her own; the first buried itself deep into the brunette’s lower belly, while the next three snapped with quick precision squarely into her face. The two women continued to trade kicks, but it was becoming readily apparent that for all of the damage they were inflicting, they were suffering just as much in return. It was Keira who shifted tactics first, catching Michelle by the left ankle when she unleashed another Kick, and swiftly forcing her down to the carpet.

Still holding her ankle, Keira used her left foot to pin Michelle’s right leg to the floor as she lifted her left leg up and bent it back, forcing it beyond its normal range of motion. Michelle whimpered and bit her lower lip against the pain. Were it not for the superb conditioning of her legs, it’s entirely possible that the maneuver would have torn a hamstring muscle.

But after much effort, she managed to pull her right leg free of Keira’s foot, and without wasting a moment’s time, she drew it back and then lashed it out, the heel of her foot smashing into the inside of Keira’s left knee with such force, it dropped her to the floor, wailing.

Both young Amazons needed nearly a full minute to compose themselves. Then, they struggled wearily to their feet, each displaying a heavy limp. As if on signal, they each suddenly rushed at one another with twins roars, and their sweat-soaked bodies collided together with a sharp SMACK!

For the next several minutes, they twisted and turned upon the carpet, looking like some two-headed, eight-limbed beast trying to destroy itself. Each was skilled in the sinister arts of subjecting a woman’s body to cruel agonies, reducing them to vessels of pain. This may have begun as a reluctant battle, but it had evolved into a fierce struggle. Perhaps it was necessity...perhaps it was pride...perhaps it was transference of the hatred they each felt for Natalie onto the other...or maybe Keira and Michelle had simply concluded that the other had to be destroyed. Whatever the reason, they held nothing back now, even as they passed their points of physical exhaustion. And from her perch, Natalie watched in utter fascination and in absolute, utter delight.

And then, an ending!

It all occurred so quickly, no one was entirely sure what happened. Keira saw an opening to go for a Camel Clutch, which she hoped would drive Michelle to submit. To apply it, she had to move fast, without a second’s hesitation. To get into position, she had to steady herself...only briefly, for the barest of fractions...by placing her hand on Michelle’s back. But the American’s skin was so slick with perspiration, Keira’s hand slipped out from under her, and she lurched forward...and her jaw slammed into the top of the brunette’s skull, even as the thrashing Yank had blindly snapped her head back, inadvertently maximizing the impact. Eyes glassy and unfocused, the blond fell backward to the floor like a marionette whose strings had been cut. Michelle didn’t need an engraved invitation to take advantage of this boon.

Rolling Keira over onto her belly, Michelle climbed onto her back and wrapped her arms around the Brit’s head, cinching in a Sleeper Hold. The pressure on her carotid artery restricted the blood flow to Keira’s brain, and rapidly robbed her of whatever wits she still retained. The blond thrashed a bit, but within moments her body grew sluggish.

Michelle could have kept the hold in place until her foe was knocked out completely. But she seemed satisfied that Keira was out of the fight for good now regardless. Besides, whatever fury she may have felt for her opponent had seemingly passed, and she had no desire to drive her into complete unconsciousness.

“That’s it,” the brunette said in a raspy voice, and no one in the crowd would deny her that she had earned her victory.

Releasing her hold, Michelle sat back to catch her breath and pull herself together. The battle had taken a great deal out of her...as it had Keira as well, to be certain. She couldn’t remember being this tired and sore after a match before. And, so focused was she on her own condition, she failed to take notice of much of anything else...unfortunately for her!

Without a word, Natalie stood up, kicked out of her heels, undid her skirt and let it drop, revealing her black sleeveless top was actually a unitard. Stalking over toward the unwary Michelle, Natalie mischievously took her right foot and stepped on Michelle’s left hand, smashing the brunette’s fingers underthe ball of her foot. Michelle yowled and tried to pull her hand free, and after several tugs, managed to do so.

“What...” is all the American managed to spit out before a knee slammed into her jaw, knocking her onto her back, badly stunned.

“Oh, do be quiet,” Natalie imperiously said. “I did promise the winner a match with me, didn’t I? Can I help it that you’re too dense to realize that I meant immediately?” she chuckled at her own cleverness.

"No...fair......cheating..." Trachtenberg woozily mumbled in her stupor.

Natalie grabbed her nemesis up by her matted brown mane into a seated position. Still holding her foe’s hair, Natalie managed to tilt her head back...which exposed Michelle’s throat to a Karate Chop! Michelle gurgles for breath as she is hauled bodily up to her feet.

Standing behind her, Natalie pulls the brunette’s left arm back behind her head. Then, the Brit slips her own right arm up under Michelle’s right armpit, then snakes it behind her head. The end result is a very effective Figure Four Half-Nelson Armlock. With both of her limbs trapped, the brunette is quite thoroughly trapped, even as the pressure to her shoulders causes her to whine in pain. Then more pain is added as Natalie takes her left hand...not busy doing anything else…and grinds her thumb into her victim’s neck in a cruel Asiatic Spike!

These were not the tactics one employs to win a match; they are what you use when you want to hurt your opponent, both in body and in pride, as you demonstrate just how truly helpless she is. With pure condescension dripping from her every word, Natalie says to the hapless woman squirming in her grasp, “And I’ve outwitted you yet again, haven’t I? I imagine that’s what hurts the most, doesn’t it? Not only that I am every bit your superior as a woman and as a wrestler, but that I am so much smarter than you. Frankly, darling, I don’t know how you can live with the shame.”

Yet even as she speaks, out of the corner of her eye Natalie spots movement: Keira stirs at last. She’s not certain just what has transpired, but just seeing the hated Natalie before her is enough to boil her blood and get her adrenalin pumping. Ignoring the ache in her muscles, the haze in her skull, and the exhaustion which laps like waves across her entire body, the blond struggles to her feet, then staggers toward Natalie.

“Let her alone, you slag!” Keira snarls as she hurls herself at Natalie. And Natalie, without breaking her hold on Michelle, meets the charge by lashing out her right leg, driving a kick deep into the pit of Keira’s belly. With a wheeze, the blond drops to her knees, doubling over and clutching her abdomen...the sudden burst of power she conjured mere moments ago instantly melting away.

At last releasing her grip on Michelle...whose legs buckle, but she does not collapse to the floor...Natalie grabs Keira by the hair and drags her back up to her feet. Then, likewise getting a firm hold on Michelle’s roots, Natalie gives an ominous grin and slams both beauties’ foreheads together! Their collision is met with an appalling thud, and then both are flung backward by the impact to the carpet; their rolling, unfocused eyes betray the fact that neither is capable of fighting back any longer. Which means, of course, that now is the perfect moment for Natalie to execute the coup de grâce!

Lying on her back, arms and legs splayed out, Michelle was already in perfect position. Therefore, Natalie turned her attention to Keira; rolling the blond over onto her stomach, Natalie dragged her by the hair toward Michelle, pulling her up between the American’s legs, until Keira’s face was directly over the brunette’s crotch.

What unfolded next was as audacious as it was devastatingly brilliant!

Placing Keira’s face squarely into Michelle’s groin, Natalie then grabs Michelle’s legs and lifts them up and together, executing a forced scissorhold on Keira’s head, even as her features were smothered into the brunette’s womanhood! But that was only half of it!

Still holding tight to Michelle’s legs and keeping Keira trapped, Natalie then settled her near-perfect derriere upon the face of Michelle, smothering her with a Facesit! Suffocated, each beauty was jarred from her stupor by her battle instincts, and despite their tremendous fatigue, they frantically flailed with their hands...precisely as Natalie had wanted. Keira’s fingers dug deep into the thighs of her supposed tormentor, Michelle, and was she...? Yes, Natalie surmised from the muffled squeals beneath her posterior, it would seem that the blond had managed to clamp her teeth down upon Michelle’s mound, and was biting for all she was worth. Her upper arms pinned by Natalie’s knees, Michelle could only grab blindly at Keira’s hair, tearing flaxen strands from her head. Quite pleased with herself, Natalie gave out a laugh both girlish and soul-chilling.

This wicked, ghastly tableau continued for far longer than any in the crowd of privileged spectators could have guessed, but even such magnificent beings as Keira and Michelle could only hold out for so long…then their bodies surrendered to the inevitable, going limp.

With a tremendous sense of self-satisfaction, Natalie released the holds upon her victims; rolling Keira onto her back, she dragged her up until her body lay across the unmoving figure of Michelle. And there the two unconscious warriors remained as Natalie pompously planted a foot upon the living heap beneath her. The spectators were appalled, and rightly so. And yet...there was no denying the savage genius of Natalie, nor the sadistic grace with which she dispatched her two leading challengers. Against their own better judgments, the audience rose as one and gave Natalie an ovation.

Yet despite the apparent victory she may have engineered on this day, none could help but wonder if Natalie had in fact now unleashed a terrible, inexorable fury that would be visited upon her, and perhaps sooner than she might expect...

{alt}

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 05:17:17 AM »
What we see above is a textbook example of a trick you can only pull off once. Great job on Natalie's part for bringing it all together, especially against top tier talent like Keira and Michelle, unfortunately she probably just created a united front where there wasn't one before. And much as she enjoys being the center of attention while victorious, it stands to reason she'll be much less enthused to find herself trod beneath the toes of her adversaries, not that her distress will stop the same audience who applauded her cunning from providing a similarly raucous reaction when her ruin is smote upon the penthouse carpet! (I might be a little biased toward Team Keira-Michelle, I make no apologies for this.)

All that said, can we all take a moment to acknowledge just how merciless Dormer's Inverted Wedgie finisher really is? That move always makes me cringe in the best way possible.

Excellent work as always, good sir!

~rf

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 08:59:33 PM »
And there can be no higher compliment here than that, my friend.  Thank you!   :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 02:20:15 AM »
Well, here it is...Michelle and Keira's opportunity to at long last get their revenge on Natalie.  They're fierce, they're determined...and they're exactly where Dormer wants them to be.   ;)

Flashback 2007:  Michelle Trachtenberg vs Keira Knightley vs Natalie Dormer

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Of course there were terms.  Where “Nastily” Dormer is concerned, there could not be.

After outright ignoring the demands from both Keira and Michelle for matches for nearly a full year after the stunt she had pulled on the two of them in London, Natalie quite suddenly and unexpectedly agreed.

But then came the conditions.

The first one baffled everyone, and let more than a few to suspect the blonde had a sudden death wish:  She would fight Knightley and Trachtenberg not in individual matches, but instead in a two versus one handicap match!  This seemed sheer madness; against either she had at least an even chance of winning, but facing both at the same time?  Her rivals would tear her to pieces, and with glee!

But she would not be dissuaded.  Instead, she made further stipulations…

Next, the only way to win would be to pin you opponent for a full ten count.  Pins generally weren’t used in catfights, so this one likewise left many scratching their heads in confusion.

And lastly, there was this:  the two fighters who did not score the pinfall victory would be forbidden from ever challenging the other two ever again.

Trachtenberg and Knightley, still fuming over how Dormer had tricked them the last time, readily agreed to the conditions.  They weren’t going to let any odd terms stand between them and their revenge.

Come what may, Natalie Dormer was going to get exactly what she deserved.

And when at last the three came together to battle, it very swiftly appeared as if what Dormer deserved was a thrashing, as she was almost immediately overwhelmed by her rivals.  Indeed, to the discerning eyes of some of the elite spectators gathered at the luxurious estate where the match was being held, she seemed to be overwhelmed almost entirely too quickly.

As the signal was given to begin, Keira and Michelle cautiously approached their nemesis, ever-alert for some dastardly trick.  Natalie simply stood there, hands on her hips and an insufferably smug smirk on her face.  Her opponents were so concerned about some huge sudden turn of events orchestrated by the blonde, they left themselves open for the simplest of attacks: Dormer’s right arm suddenly flashed up in a blur of motion, cracking a SLAP first across Trachtenberg’s cheek, and then another across the face of Knightley.  The pair were startled at first, then their faces reddened with anger, and they lunged at their foe.

Keira slammed a palm blow to Natalie’s chin, as Michelle drove a knee up into the Brit’s taut belly.  Within moments it appeared to all that whatever grand expectations Dormer had come into this match with, they were being dashed.  The dual blows seemed to do much more injury than expected, and the blonde collapsed to the floor on her back.

Natalie lay there splayed upon the carpet, and in a flash, Keira threw her body down across the chest of her adversary, and the ombudsman began counting, “One…two…three…four…”.

“Oh, hell no! the American said, suddenly realizing that if her erstwhile ‘partner’ were to get the pin, Trachtenberg would be just as much the loser as Dormer, and she would be denied the chance to ever get her own proper revenge on her bête noire.  So she took matters into her own hands…literally; she grabbed Keira’s left ankle and with a grunt dragged her completely off of Natalie.

Michelle then threw herself down upon Dormer, and once again the count began, “One…two…three…four…five…”

It was interrupted as now Knightley, having gotten up to her knees, grasped the brunette by both ankles and dragged her off of Dormer.  “I don’t bloody think so!” she growled.

Michelle rolled over and got to her knees, facing Keira.  The two remained stock still for the span of several heartbeats, glaring at one another.  And then suddenly they both gave banshee shrieks and lunged.  They tumbled together to the floor, their shapely legs tangling together as their hands tugged at hair, clutched at flesh, and scratched at skin, their bodies rolling back and forth across the carpet, their gasps, yelps and moans filling the air.

Almost casually, as if she hadn’t a care in the world, Natalie sat up, and then stood up.  She sauntered over to one of the spectators seated in a wingback leather chair, and coquettishly sat on his lap, throwing her left arm around his shoulders while liberating his snifter of Napoleon brandy from his hand and sipping it as she smilingly enjoyed the spectacle unfolding before her.

Having seemingly forgotten all about Dormer, Keira and Michelle unleashed hell upon one another, and as the minutes raced by, both beauties were reduced to figures of ache and exhaustion, with neither able to finish off the other.  It was at this point that Natalie reintroduced herself to the fray.

Handing the nearly drained glass back to the gentleman, she removed herself (to his regret) from his lap and coolly sashayed over to the battling hellions, who were too focused on one another to take note of her sudden presence.  Reaching down, Natalie grabbed each by the hair and pulled them up, yelping, to their feet.

Still holding tight to their damp and tangled manes, she slammed their foreheads together.  There was the sharp crack of skulls colliding, and then both Knightley and Trachtenberg flew backward, landing with heavy thuds to the floor, where they each lay dazed and moaning.

Tsk tsk,” Natalie purred.  “Two little girls once again thinking they’re any match for me.  It was once amusing, but now it’s simply pathetic.”

She went over to Keira and once more grabbed her hair, this time with both hands, and yanked her limp and trembling body up to an uncertain standing position.  She then applied a reverse headlock with her left arm, bending Knightley back at the waist, and with her right hand grasped her opponent’s bikini bottoms.  Giving them a sharp yank, Dormer drew a yowl of pained protest from Keira as the fabric cut up into her womanhood.  Her handhold secured, Natalie threw herself backward to the floor, executing a DDT, the crown of Keira’s head spiking into the floor, rendering her well and truly unconscious.

Getting up, Dormer repeated the move on Trachtenberg, reducing her to oblivion as well.  Her two rivals thus devastated, it fell to the arrogant blonde to put an official end to the battle.

Taking Michelle by the wrists, she dragged her unmoving body across the floor until she laid it across the still form of Keira.  Dormer then lifted her right leg and set her foot, in the ballet en pointe position, upon the undulating chest of Trachtenberg, inviting the pinfall count.  But first she nonchalantly informed the ombudsman, “Oh, make it a twenty count, darling.”  Neither Michelle nor Keira stirred during the humiliating conclusion of the match.

When both finally awoke and were able to grasp what had happened, they fumed with rage.  Not only had both lost the opportunity to exact revenge on Dormer at long last, but they were each now forbidden from ever wrestling her again!

Once again, events had played out precisely as ‘Nastily’ plotted them to.  The smirk she wore the rest of that evening was particularly well-earned.

{alt}

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 06:14:51 PM »
Dormer, the ultimate strategist! You gotta give Michelle one LAST shot at her, it could be unofficial or private so it's still abiding by the stipulation.