News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE MEET N' GREET

• 148 Replies

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
Re: THE MEET N' GREET
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2021, 06:25:09 PM »
I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers to those members who may be affected by the horrible mass shooting in Colorado yesterday and to those in Georgia from last week's tragedy.  May God bless you all and help you heal.

I would like to extend my thoughts and prayers as well. 

On another note, in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I've just joined the most prestiges clique on fcf, The Silk Stocking Girls!  It's an honour to be a part of the most legendary and hottest clique here. 
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2021, 02:37:27 AM »
April has some interesting days coming.  Today, of course was April fool's day.  Tomorrow, April 2nd is Peanut butter and Jelly day and most importantly, April 3rd is International Pillow fight day. 

Sources: https://mikekerr.com/wacky-fun-offbeat-silly-unusual-theme-days-and-holidays-for-april/

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2021, 03:44:33 AM »
Wishing all the members of the forum a Happy Easter weekend. Chocolate for everyone!!  Stay safe.

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2021, 08:48:26 PM »
Wishing all the members of the forum a Happy Easter weekend. Chocolate for everyone!!  Stay safe.

Happy Easter Ponyboy and to all the other members.  YAY! More choc'late!! 
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2021, 12:10:14 AM »

Yesssss!!’ Happy Easter to everyone!

And isn’t my little sissy Katie the hottest girl in all of fcf ?? :)
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2021, 12:51:03 AM »

Yesssss!!’ Happy Easter to everyone!

And isn’t my little sissy Katie the hottest girl in all of fcf ?? :)

She certainly is a cutie but I can't say the hottest girl, there is so many of them, yourself included Stevie. 

Offline PArecprowrestler

• Recreational Pro Wrestler from PA
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2021, 02:43:48 AM »
She certainly is a cutie but I can't say the hottest girl, there is so many of them, yourself included Stevie.

Agreed.  It's really difficult to choose who the hottest woman is.  Sounds like something that needs to be settled via a tournament. 
I do underground recreational pro wrestling in real life.  No feds or promotions, just arranged meetings with people to wrestle.  I do have a bit of ring training and hope to get more in the future.  I have done some cyber pro too.

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2021, 03:05:29 AM »

Agreed.  It's really difficult to choose who the hottest woman is.  Sounds like something that needs to be settled via a tournament.

So how do you hold a tournament based on how attractive a person is?   Your idea of someone hot could very well differ from mine or anybody else for that matter.  If it's a wrestling tournament, that would be the better wrestler, the same as a catfight or a MMA, tournament, it would be the better fighter.   

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2021, 11:47:31 AM »
I love the chocolate... i take a piece of chocolate bunny...mmmm. Thanks Ponyboy
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline PArecprowrestler

• Recreational Pro Wrestler from PA
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2021, 04:27:55 AM »

So how do you hold a tournament based on how attractive a person is?   Your idea of someone hot could very well differ from mine or anybody else for that matter.  If it's a wrestling tournament, that would be the better wrestler, the same as a catfight or a MMA, tournament, it would be the better fighter.

True on all counts but given that this is a cyberfight section of the forum, I'm sure someone creative could think of something and have fun with it.  Logic likely wouldn't hold up but as long s it's fun, it doesn't have to be totally logical.
I do underground recreational pro wrestling in real life.  No feds or promotions, just arranged meetings with people to wrestle.  I do have a bit of ring training and hope to get more in the future.  I have done some cyber pro too.

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2021, 10:41:00 PM »
So this is kinda interesting.....
Welcome to the land of rainbows and lollipops.*
Magically delicious!
 #BadGirl #FunTimes #YourNewObsession #PLL4Life
*quote courtesy of "katie"

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2021, 12:29:59 AM »
I may not be around tomorrow but I would like to say Happy Mother's day to all the mom's here and everywhere!

{alt}
Magically delicious!

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2021, 12:43:43 AM »
Hey Everyone. I'm not brand new but i'm still looking around for more friends.

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2021, 01:00:17 AM »
Hey Everyone. I'm not brand new but i'm still looking around for more friends.

Hi,
Nice to see you....Look me up, we can chat sometime.
Magically delicious!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2021, 01:24:12 AM »

Happy mother's day Paige
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished