News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Secrets - Part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets - Part 1
« on: January 28, 2021, 12:22:56 PM »
Karl:

I was waiting in my car here for hours now. Waiting for my wife Holly to appear. This morning I said good bye to her and left in my normal office attire not to make her suspicious. But maybe I should explain a few things first.
We are a normal English Couple, married for 5 years now with a two year old son. We are living in Somerset and own a small house in a tiny village. The positive effect of living in a rural area was, that house prices were cheap and my wife, a gardener, had found a job easily when we moved here.
I work in a small company manufacturing pipes and our life here was simply beautiful.
Except we were lacking social contacts and missed our old sex life.
When we met years ago we were both living in Bristol and our wild side consisted mostly of being members of different swinger clubs.
But here everyone knows everyone and privacy was something that was simply not existing here. If you accidentally met your neighbor in such a club, it would be spread immediately all around the county.
A few month ago something had changed. Changed dramatically. My wife and I never had any secrets but suddenly I got the feeling that she was hiding something from me.

At least once in a month she suddenly retreated. She said she wanted to visit her parents for a few days and every time she returned, she had some new bruises or injuries. Nothing serious at first, just a few scratches and blue and black bruises here and there which she explained occurred at work, but two months ago she returned with a black eye.
She said that it had happened in her dad's garage when she did not see a wooden shelf on the wall, but when I asked my dad in law, he said he didn't have a shelf there.

I tried to ignore it, but three weeks ago she returned and refused to have sex with me for more than a week. And this was really unusual! She is as sex addicted as I am and since we had our son, her boobs had grown to a 38DD, matched her queen size bum and strong arms very well and were still filled with some remains of milk from nursing him.
She avoided to show her body to me, always wearing a bra and panty, even at night. Also I was not allowed to join her in the bathroom. I got more and more grumpy and after she joined me in bed after a week we had to do it in the dark. Even there I noticed the bruises on her magnificent tits and she winced when I touched them. Holly said it was her glands hurting inside her boobies. She also winced when I penetrated her, but it was too dark to see why. It was more than suspicious.

A few days later everything was normal again. She showed off as usual and we had sex every day, sometimes even twice. But when she told me today that she wanted to visit her parents, I decided to do some investigation. Enough is enough. And now she came out of our house, jumped into our car with a big bag in her hand and left in the wrong direction.
My hands got shaky when I started the engine to follow her. My fear that she had a lover somewhere and cheat on me was growing with every mile I followed her.

Holly:

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and made sure my breasts settled good in my white lace bra. All the bruises were gone but I noticed my breasts had gotten bigger again. Recently there were new stretchmarks and I didn't know if they appeared from growing or my new “sportive activities”. I had just finished pumping them, one thing I had started weeks ago to keep the milk flow constant after I had stopped nursing our son.

And it worked! My boobs produced more and more milk now, not as much as in the prime days, but I filled two little bottles every day.

I was somehow proud of them, and my husband loved my rather big areolas. Every time I was turned on they shrunk and emphasized the size of my strong nipples which turned into small mountains.
I walked down the steps to our basement and checked for the box that was hidden in the back of an old cabinet.
Every time I opened the lid I got goose bumps all over my body. The familiar smell of those lovely old boxing gloves, the smell of leather, blood and sweat turned me on instantly.
After I had stowed them in my sports bag I went for my attire, consisting of a shelf bra and matching thong, both in red.
It had turned out to be a fan favorite. I smiled and closed the zipper of my sports bag.
When I checked my watch I noticed it was late! It took met at least 3 hours to get to the location close to London.
I hurried to get ready, put on a simply pair of dungarees as if I was going to work.

I was excited as ever. I was nervous as ever. I turned off my mobile and headed towards my car after locking the door. My thoughts were already in that dimly lit cellar...and my pussy started to tingle…

Karl:

Who the fuck claimed it was easy to spy on people and follow a car? I was all sweaty after following my wife for hours and making sure she does not notice me.
But finally she steered her car towards an old dock close to the Thames. I saw her, clad in her usual green set of dungarees which she used to wear for work, heading towards an old iron door.
The space was busy, with forklifts driving around and dozens of cars parked in front of the old hall.
I followed her with some distance between us. My heart was racing when I entered the building. There was nothing uncommon. Several companies had hired offices and the aisle was so busy, that I had lost her.
But when I asked for her, somebody pointed towards the staircase heading into a basement.
What the hell did she want here? Did she have an appointment for her company and I was making a fool of myself?
I suddenly stopped when a big bouncer stood in front of the door in the basement.

“Hello Sir. Do you have the entrance fee?”
“Entrance fee? I was looking for a woman in green trousers….”
“Yes. She entered a minute ago. Do you want to enter or not? The fee is 200 pounds as usual.”

I grabbed for my cash and handed over the money and the big guy opened the door wishing me fun. I entered a rather big but narrow hall, supported by pillars. The red carpet was an unexpected view in a rather dirty location. But I followed it and then noticed that
Arrows labeled with “gents” and “bitches” were pointing towards some make shift lockers and a stunning blonde, only wearing a thong and choker welcomed me. She was obviously waiting for guests behind a lectern. Sweat started to appear on my forehead.
“Hello handsome. My name is Stacy. Are you here for the first time? I haven`t noticed you before.”

“Yes…well…yea. The first time.”
She started to laugh and took my hand, leading me into the lockers. I could not take my eyes off her firm round tits that jiggled with each step. And that sexy tight bum of hers!
I was lost in my thoughts but when she started to speak she got my attention: “This space has some rules how to behave. All sexual activities must be agreed by both sides or you will be banned for life time from this club. You can prepare yourself in the locker rooms. There are also some showers and you can get either ready to step into the ring or just be a spectator.”
I was getting hard just by listening to her sexy voice. She looked at the bulge in my pants and brushed it with her hand. “Tips for the fighters are more than welcome….”
I pretended to understand and nodded, but I had more questions than before.
I refreshed myself a bit, opened some buttons of my shirt to adapt to the rather revealing style of other male guests and entered the actual separarted area of the basement.

It was packed with people, rather hot and sticky with a bad air circulation. Loud music was booming out of big speakers and especially the bar area was well visited. Damn it was early afternoon!
My eyes were scanning the room for my wife but I didn't find her. Instead I moved to the back area of the hall, heading towards an accumulation of applauding people surrounding a ring.
Two half naked women wearing masks were passing by arm in arm after climbing through the ropes. Their sweaty bodies were totally bruised, their tits bright red. They were limping and supporting each other. My cock jumped in my pants although these two ladies were not matching the beauty of Stacy who had guided me to the lockers.

They were both BBW with quite some overweight like my curvy wife, but their looks were primitively erotic. Their big tits swayed, their bellies jiggled with each step and their thick asses were covered in dimples. Each of them was wearing their set of boxing gloves in their hands which were still laced up. For the moment I was frozen in awe.

For sure both of them had been fighting. They headed towards the female locker and suddenly my wife appeared in a white gown, MMA gloves in her hands, heading for the small ring. I hurried to hide in a group of people as fast as I could, hoping she wouldn't notice me.

Holly:

How I loved the excitement prior a fight is hard to describe. The locker room is always packed and busy with both – fighters and female audience. And if you think that there is less female audience you are wrong! So many women are feeling confident stepping into the ring against other housewives and men.

And this was the special thing about this place: No professional fighters were allowed to attend. It was more like a swingers resort for fighters. Housewife against housewife in sexy raw combat.
Although being here for the fourth time I was still torn between my normal life and the kink of fighting half naked in front of so many strangers. Every time I felt the adrenaline rise and nearly tear me apart.

When I dumped my bag in front of one of my locker my eyes wandered to a small note that was left by Stacy, the girl at the entrance organizing most of the fights: “Hey my chubby cutie! Today you will fight in a NHB match with MMA gloves. Kisses, your Stacy.”
WHAT? HOLY SHIT? This was a new level. I was used to boxing or even no rules boxing, but NHB? I got even more nervous and put my own old boxing gloves away and stowed them in my bag. Instead those tiny fingerless gloves were already waiting for me. Stacy must have dumped them in my locker.

There were many sexily clad women preparing to impress while watching a fight, directly next to other's that already had been beaten and looked fucked up.

One women was sitting on the bench next to me with both tits bleeding and trying to cool them down with icepacks. But I was looking for somebody else: my opponent. While I took off my clothes and put on my fighting gear consisting of a tiny red thong and shelf bra that only lifted my big milk tits a bit, but left the areolas and nipples free, I noticed a raven haired women of about my age. She was at the far end of the locker and was sporting a massive set of tits which she stuffed into a leather harness bra and matching leather thong. I decided to try that fight attire myself next time, but for now my lace lingerie might be a bit displaced but I hoped it would the job.

Those tanned globes were almost too big to fit into her fighting gear. She completed her looks with a sexy mask hiding half of her face. Although she had some extra pounds she was not as heavy as me. I got goose bumps all over my body when I imagined her being my opponent for today.

All of my last fights had been short: The first two I won easily by knocking the other woman out in the third round and in my last fight I threw the towel quite early. Noticing the immense speed of my opponent and taking numerous shots to the tits and my vag within minutes, I decided to hope for a better opponent in my next bout.

But today I was determined to last longer and at least provide a good show.

So I made my way to the ring after putting on a white gown. I was greeted by the familiar mixture of loud music, cigarette steam and other smells. I made my way through the crowd and many of the men and women were tapping my shoulders for support or smacking my big ass. The adrenaline made my mind cloudy and all I could see was the ring:

Once arrived, I let a stranger good looking man open my gown. The cool silk slipped off my shoulders and revealed my curvy body. 220 lbs of tits, ass and muscle. As I leaned backwards my nearly naked ass brushed the erection in his pants and he reached around me cupping my big milky tits.

“Hey beautiful! Do you need a corner man?”
He looked handsome and I was horny so I eagerly nodded. He was much older than my husband, maybe over 50 but strong as a bull and clad in sexy boxers only.
I was not myself anymore: Not the gardener, not the housewife…and not the mother. I felt naughty and loaded and I wanted nothing more than to knock this big titted slut out.

Karl:

I balled my fists when I saw this bear like guy fondle my wife`s tits getting rewarded by leaking nipples. Our swinging sex life was long ago and we always stayed together, also when other sexual partners attended. But this time my wife was on her own and from where I was standing I could see her hand was slipping into his tight boxers stroking his manhood. Her facial expression showed her horniness. In knew this look very well.

“AND NOW STEPPING INTO THE RING IS OUR HOLLY! 33 YEARS OLD WITH MIGHTY 220LBS AND A SET OF 38DD NATURAL TITS – SHE HAS A FIGHTING RECORD OF 2:1 AND IS READY FOR UNLIMITED ROUNDS OF NO HOLDS BARRED FIGHTING!”

Holy Cow! I got goose bumps all over my body when the crowd went berserk and the noise was deafening.
Her big sexy ass was on full display when she bent forward. She wiggled it for the crowd and her corner man smacked it hard, causing a red imprint from his hand.

“AND NOW HEADING FOR THE RING IS CLAIRE! 40 YEARS OLD WITH SEXY 180LBS AND 38G NATURALS – SHE HAS A FIGHTING RECORD OF 8:0 AND IS READY TO BEAT HOLLY TO PULP!”

When Claire passed I nearly came in my pants. I moaned from lust when I soaked in her super sexy frame: tanned skin, big tits and that leather outfit made me crazy. With that fighting record she would mean business for my wife. But I also knew her strength! Her job had toughened her up and she was stronger than some men.
Claire was a fan favorite and high fived many men while making her way to the ring.
She looked like a goddess! When she stopped in front of the ring and flexed her biceps my wife simply ignored her, leaned her milkers over the top rope and pulled her cornerman`s head closer.
She guided his lips to her big areola and her started to lick it sensually and then started to suck on her teat.
My wife moaned and for sure quite some milk jetted into his mouth. Her tits looked bigger than usual with some veins popping out.

Claire slipped through the ropes, pointed at my wife and shouted: “I will drain those ugly udders and make you beg for mercy cow!” Holly turned her head slowly and smirked. She played the cool card and let her nipple pop out of the stranger’s mouth. Milk dribbled out of the corners of his mouth… and then the bell sounded.