News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secrets - Part 2

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets - Part 2
« on: January 28, 2021, 03:12:49 PM »
My heart was racing when I noticed it was really her. She looked tough and superior. Those tits! My opponent turned me on, but it turned me on even more to imagine getting my hands on her body and hurt her.
Her tits jiggled with every step she made towards the ring. I was distracted by the suction on my left breast but it felt so incredibly good! I slowly stroked his big cock while this cxnt barked at me. I had the feeling that this fight would be decisive. If I didn't show a good performance this might be it for me here. If only Karl would be here to support me. But I could never tell him...

The bell started the first of the 3 minute rounds and I saw the raven haired bitch bash her MMA gloves together. I had to calm down and focus. We circled and I followed every movement of her body. Her body glistened in the lights as if she had covered it with a bit of oil, while mine was shiny with sweat and milk.

SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I grunted as there was an immense collision between us. We impacted full frontal, our big tits rammed together and the pain in my own set was blowing my mind! Their engorged state had made them much more sensitive since my last fight, but the benefit was a bigger size as well as many more fans in the crowd. A fact that every fighter had to take into account. When the people don't love you it is harder to win.

But my bigger weight had stopped her 180lbs and that was something she did not expect. She stumbled backwards and I kept pushing her into the ropes, following to lift my right knee ramming into her belly. “UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH!” She grunted and the air left her lungs. She bent forward and I balled both of my fists, smashing them into her upper back. THUDDDDDD!!!

I was about to bash her kidneys but felt her slinging her arms around my legs. She partially lifted me and my big dimply ass hit the canvas causing my tits to bounce and the whole ring to shake. She had gained space and I couldn't stop her when her right leg hammered across both of my tits flooring me! Milk sprayed from them impact and I sucked in air.
She took my hair to pull me somewhere….

KARL:

WHAM! Fuck my wife was brutally floored! The start had been good but now Claire was in charge! Both girls were big and strong and this fight might turn into a massacre. I had gotten closer to the ring but still kept some distance to stay hidden from her eyes.
My wife got picked up by her hair and pulled to her feet. Her elbow bashed into Claire's left G-Cup tit with a meaty SMACK but did not stop her at all. My wife's head got bashed into a corner post which stunned her. The padding was thin and she was dazed. Claire draped her arms over the top rope and started to pump her fists into her body.

She moaned and grunted as her big belly was penetrated by the wicked hard gloves. Her tits rocked on her chest as the air was driven out of her big strong body by numerous blows.

BAP…BAP…WHAM…WHAM….her belly button was the main target. Holly had quite some abs below a thick layer of fat and I hoped she would survive those blows. Her head was hanging low when Claire switched to tit punches.

SMATTTT….SMATTTT…SMATTT…the first uppercuts lifted her milky DDs and nearly smacked them into my wife's face. I knew it was wrong but my hand reached into my pants to stroke my cock.

“May I help you handsome?” A women had sneaked in close to me and reached around my body from behind. She was about 30 and incredibly busty. Without waiting for an answer she grabbed into my shirt, flicking my nipple while her other hand grabbed my big cock. She jerked it…her big tits pressing into my back…her teeth biting my earlobe carefully….holy shit! I was not expecting this sexual attack but how am I to stop that?
My body relaxed and I started to enjoy.

Holly:

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH……..AAAAAAAAAAAAH……….AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Screaming was the only thing I could do. Milk sprayed as my engorged breasts were uppercutted numerous times. They burned and exploded in pain. Milk hit my opponents oiled body and she grunted from the effort it took to hurt me.

All I could think of was to stop her and not be too hurt right in the first round. In fell forward, my arms slinging around her neck. Our mighty chests collided and a wet sound spread in the hall caused by milk, oil and sweat. My thick legs snaked around hers and my weight pulled her forward totally uncontrolled.

Combined 400lbs crashed into the ring floor as she landed on top of me. But my left arm snaked around her neck and put up pressure. She grunted and moaned, not being prepared for a hard ground combat. I crushed her midsection while wrenching her neck.
Claire tried to get free, pushing her arms into the floor but wasted lots of energy by doing so. I felt her hot breath close to my ear…then suddenly the bell saving her.

She rolled off me and the pressure was gone. The audience applauded and a one minute break allowed me to get my breath back. We both stumbled into our corners and the stranger started to massage my shoulders. My tits were still leaking and my tummy was hurting, but else I was alright. I had shown Claire her limits and maybe even chocked out if there hadn't been the bell.

I moaned with pleasure from getting massaged and re-arranged the tits in my half cups which had been totally dislocated. The erection pressed into my back and the hands of the guy went lower now, massaging my engorged tits. I purred like a cat although my rack was hurting.

On the other side Claire was accompanied by a young and busty black haired women and I wondered if she was her daughter…
Her eyes were fixing mine and she was playing mind games. But I met her glance and my lips formed a silent “fuck you”.

Karl:

My body shuddered in a suppressed orgasm as the lady behind my back milked me with her hand in my pants. No chance of holding back anymore when my wife and the raven haired slut battled on the ground.
As I turned a stunningly beautiful blonde licked my cum from her fingers seductively. I was only 5”8 and she was a few inches bigger than me. Clad in a jeans with numerous cuts and a loose fitting tank top, she was revealing big parts of her enormous rack. The cuts in her trousers had been arranged in a way that even some pubes and parts of her labia were revealed.

She offered her cum smeared hand to me and laughed: “Hi. I am Jolene. Nice to meet you handsome. I have never seen a guy coming so fast by watching a fight. But that's alright I guess. That's what we are all here for right?”

I grinned. “Maybe it is not only the fight but also a good technique by you.” We were shaking hands and she left with a wink.

The second round started and my wife raised her gloves for cover. I knew we fooled a bit around in the past and played with gloves, but how she got in this fighting circle was something I couldn't explain. Both circled and jabs were flying. The round started totally different to the first one.

BAP! Holly's right caused Claire's head to snap back and she followed with a left-right combo to her huge right tit. The meat was compressed followed by a long groan. Claire adjusted her guard and the next minutes were filled by an exchange of proper boxing hits mixed with some kicks to the legs.

Both traded boob blows as well as face shots and soon both were bleeding from the lips or nose. Claire attacked suddenly by trying to tackle my wife but she was fast enough to dance left. Claire hit nothing but air, sailed through the ropes and was leaning over the middle rope, half of her body out and the other half inside the ring.
Holly hurried to go for her ankles and lift her legs.

I balled my fists shouting: “Punt her cxnt!” She stopped for an instant looking in the audience but didn't see me. Fuck! I must be more careful! She lifted those massive legs, spread them and kicked full force into Claire's leather covered mound.
Both were wearing boots and the force of the kick caused her opponent to howl in agony.
Claire's arms were as well as her tits out of the ring, supporting her weight. There was nothing she could do to stop my wife.
Men were coming close, groping her huge tanned udders while my wife landed a second blow. SMATTTTT….”OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Her pubic mound was crushed under her boot, the ring shaking with her weight in the ropes. Claire was tilting throwing her head backwards in total agony. My wife suddenly pulled back harshly, sliding Claire's mammoth tits over the rope causing burn marks at the bottom side, only followed by a brutal impact when she landed tits first on the canvas.
Crushed by her own weight they were ballooning to the outside while Claire war screaming at the top of her lungs.
“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!”

My wife Holly dropped her legs, towered over her opponents back and WHAM! Landed with a devastating ass bomb!
Her massive dimpled white ass cheeks landed with 220lbs behind, driving all remaining air out of her lungs.

“WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The audience made this sound, surprised by the spine cracking attack. Claire just sucked in air, her face a mask of pain. She was squashed under Holly's ass and like in the first round, was only saved by the bell before her corner-woman or daughter could throw the towel.

Holly:

I high-fived girls and guys who were leaning inside the ring. Fully satisfied with myself I looked down at my beaten opponent. 6 minutes in the ring with me and she was barely moving.
I was horny as fuck and grabbed the stranger’s hard big cock while leaning in to him and French kissing this sexy bear.
I felt so naughty, so powerful. I bent forward and he simply had to slip my wet thong to one side to enter my sopping wet cxnt.
He groaned as his penis entered me and tightly clenched around his glans. He started to fuck me in front of all these foreign people and I moaned with every thrust….
“AAAHHH….YESSS…..HMMMM…..FUCK…ME!”

My hands held onto the ropes for support and my ass was pushed a bit out of the ring to allow him better access. His strong hands grabbed my hips and he plowed into me, causing my ass to wobble with every thrust. My big milkers swayed and slapped together and I had my eyes closed, simply enjoyed the feeling.

Ding! WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSSHHHHHHHHHH!” My breast was nearly torn from my chest by a mighty kick. I simply missed the start of the next round and although Claire was badly hurt, she was back for fighting before I was ready. She had given my dangling tit a Chuck Norris Memorial Kick, crushing my milk filled glands and nearly tearing it from my chestwall.

I sunk to my knees, my arms supporting me. My head jerked left from another kick to my ear and I just heard a ringing noise in my head before I was nearly knocked out. When my eyes fluttered open I found myself leaning in my own corner with Claire towering above me, raining down kicks on my body.

She hit my big belly and broke my strong abs with ease with 180lbs of power and anger behind her attack. Her boots penetrated my belly fat and caused immense pain and sickness inside my tummy. I held the hurting reddened area and fell to my left side groaning…

Karl:

This guy pumped his cock into my wife and to view her being taken turned me on. My dick was hard again and I was torn between horniness and jealousy. How could she be such a slut? Usually we had more sex than other couples, at least daily, but maybe she was a nympho?
I wanted to shout out to be careful but only seconds later it was too late: Claire was out for payback and kicked my Holly`s udder extremely hard. That would mean even more stretchmarks! Milk erupted from her tit and only moments later she was down after a brutal kick to her head.
I held my eyes nearly closed as her body was kicked to pulp. Jolene was back with some drinks, offering one of them to me. “Cheers handsome!” She leaned close and hugged me. It was clear she like me and wanted more.

What the hell! When my wife had a secret life as a fighter and got fucked in the ring there was nothing wrong about having a little fun myself. I reached around her and grabbed one of her big breasts while she leaned closer and we started to kiss.

“Look at this fat assed slut! She's getting taken apart now!”
I couldn't tell her it was my wife…

Holly was down in the middle of the ring by now and Claire was sitting on her belly. The stomping had done quite some damage and when her opponent leaned forward and started to smack her heavy sweaty orbs into my wife's face it was not getting better. Those mountains of wet tit meat smacked her head from one side to the other.
Holly's arms had been pinned above her head and moaned with the impacts that caused her cheeks to redden and swell.

Moans and grunts mixed with wet SMACKS filled the hall and Claire was not going to stop. My wife suffered for another full minute from the tit bashing before the bell sounded and she was left nearly unconscious in the middle of the ring.

Meanwhile Jolene and I were horny again and she pointed to the rear area of the hall where I could see some booths. Some couples were making out there and I had more and more trouble to hold back my “feelings” for Jolene.

She took my hand and we headed over to a more private area.

Holly:

My world was spinning…I groaned…and held my aching head. Those breasts were like wrecking balls and did their job better than fist punches. I blinked over at my opponent who sat satisfied in her corner and got her tits treated and oiled by her corner woman.
It was hard even to get to all 4s, but my corner man slipped through the ropes and helped me onto my stool.

My belly was hurting with each breath I took and I felt so incredibly sick. I leaned over and imagined there were only seconds left until the next round.

Ding! The fourth round had started and Claire approached me with a smirk on her lips. She grabbed my hair and picked me up. I weakly punched her belly and some shock waves were sent through her belly fat. But grunted but it didn’t stop her at all. She pulled me to the middle of the ring and bent me over, took me into a side headlock and hooked the side of my thong.

My feet suddenly left the ground as she was throwing my big body over her shoulder in a suplex. WHAM! My curves shuddered, my tits nearly hit my face upon impact and my wobbling belly and thick thighs were praying sweat.
“AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
I was impressed by her strength as was the audience. I heard the shouting for her:

“Knock her out! Wipe the floor with this whore!”

My world was still spinning when she took one of my legs, spread it left and revealed my glistening cxnt to all people. SMATTTT…SMATTTTT…SMATTTT…..
My world exploded in agony as she started to stomp the shit out of my vag.
Her boot crushed my labia, my clit and hurt my pubic bone. The pain caused my upper body to jack up and my big naked tits danced on my chest.

I tried to pull away and kick her, but the only reward were three more pussy blows.
“GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!” I held my vagina that was pulsing with pain. It spread through my lower belly and also my ovaries hurt.
Claire let go of me and paraded through the ring, bashing her fists together.
Sudden the clasp of my shelf bra was opened. I let it happen cause I didn't expect anything harmful. It was useless anyway. But I was wrong.
Claire was slinging it around my throat and pulled me up and into the ropes.

I had to put my arms over the top rope not to fall…

Karl:

Jolene was sitting on my lap completely naked now. She had opened my shirt and pants and after a short blow-job she had placed her tight pussy on my big cock. She was riding me and pressed her big tits into my face. I kneaded and sucked them, having one eye on the events in the ring.

My wife suffered from a suplex and so many cxnt shots that I was sure we couldn't have sex for quite some time. The brutality of those cxnt punts drove me over the edge again and I filled up Jolene without warning. She purred as her pussy was flooded by my juice but I simply stayed hard and kept on fucking her.

Meanwhile Holly had been helped up harshly and her arms were draped over the top rope.
Claire was taking aims for those big Dds that were constantly dripping a bit of milk from those engorged teats surrounded by big brown areolas.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT...a big right backhand smacked her breast across her chest....
SmaTTTTTTTTTTTTT...a counter left backhand smacked the other tit equally hard. Holly screamed as her bust was worked over but held tight onto the top ropes which were swinging with her weight and the force f the blows.

After another four hard hard swingers and only seconds left in the fourth round, Claire hooked her hands behind me wife's head, placed her right boot in her thick tummy and monkey flipped her over her own sexy frame.

WHAM! Her curvy strong body was sent flying through the air and she landed back first with jiggling tits, thighs and belly.
She groaned and arched her back! Those throws were easy to handle for pro wrestlers but not for overweight housewives who decided to step into the ring. My wife stayed down, hurt big time while Claire was enjoying her break.

Once more her naked cornerman had to enter the ring and help her up. He had been wanking all the time watching her destruction, but now it was up to him to give her some water and wipe some air to cool down her heavily sweating body.

Holly:

My whole body was in pain from the last round and my power drained faster and fast. I heavily sucked much needed air into my lungs after I was dumped on my stool. Water was splashed over my body and it helped to fight hot and sticky air in this room. My pussy was on fire and I asked my cornerman if he could check the damage done for me.
He kneed down in front of me and spread my legs, brushed the fabric of my thong to the side and inspected my labia.
He carefully run his finger through my slit and made me shudder.

“All that beating and you are still wet?” He chuckled. “Well a bit puffy and swollen down there but nothing is torn.”
“AAAHHHH....” He suddenly was running his tongue over my swollen cxnt and caused a wave of pain and pleasure.

Meanwhile Claire had fully recovered from the first two rounds and was parading and posing for her fans. She was flexing her biceps and offering her huge tits to be groped and fondled. And suddenly I had an idea! If this doesn't work the fight would be lost – but I had maybe one last chance.

The bell sounded for the fifth round and I slowly got back to my feet I raised my guard but Claire fired a devastating stomp right into my belly. WHAM! I was folded forward and a knee to my dangling udders straightened me up again. I moaned in pain and when Claire closed in, pushed me into a corner and was about to turn my tits to jello, I grabbed her half face mask and pulled it over her eyes.

I had to be quick or I wouldn`t be able to turn the fight: My right shot forwards into her heart area, right between her tits. She was stunned and I followed with a jaw cracking uppercut that snapped her head back and sent her to her ass. Totally dazed and blinded she held her hurting chin while I jumped into the air and delivered a MIGHTY SMACKING ASS BOMB to her belly. “WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!” Applause erupted and Claire's upper body folded under my weight. Her mouth stood open in shock as I had crushed most of her inner organs.
I turned and put her neck into a leg scissor. My thick muscular thighs closed around it and I tried to crush her arteries.
She fired blind shots into my legs, but they did little damage.
Her face turned bright red and she tried to force her hands in between and my thighs open, but I simply clamped down harder.

Well applied this was a match ending move and I put all effort into it. Claire started drooling and from one second to the next all resistance was broken because the blood flow to her brain had been cut.

Ding Ding Ding! The match was stopped immediately and two sexy nurses clad in skimpy outfits entered the ring. They joined Claire`s daughter trying to check if her mom was alright.
My cornerman jumped in the ring as well helping me up and lifting my arm.

“AND THE WINNER OF THIS NHB FIGHTS IS HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY! CHOKING OUT HER OPPONENT IN ROUND NUMBER FIVE!”
The adrenaline was slowly getting less but I smiled at the crowd where most of them were cheering and applauding for me.

“Well done chubby!”
“Damn you fucked her up!”
Maybe I was wrong but wasn't that the voice of Karl?
My cornerman was spreading the ropes for me and while he accompanied me back to the locker room I was scanning the wild crowd for my husband...but he wasn`t there.

Offline Moose66

• The Alpha.
Re: Secrets - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 05:31:33 PM »
Another MASTERPIECE of a story!!! Hoping Holly finds Karl with Jolene and they have a titbusting, pussy bashing, milk drenched battle to the finish. And let’s face it, no matter who loses we all win with Roleplaygirl telling the tale.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 05:56:06 PM »
Another MASTERPIECE of a story!!! Hoping Holly finds Karl with Jolene and they have a titbusting, pussy bashing, milk drenched battle to the finish. And let’s face it, no matter who loses we all win with Roleplaygirl telling the tale.

#blush

Offline cwfan

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 01:09:36 AM »
I do agree amazing writing and the way it is showing the couple from each persons prospective, wonderful.  It is also written so well that the story can go in many directions. I do like how Moose66 brought up that Jolene and Holly go at it however maybe the anti can go up a bit and Jolene is Holly's next fight and Karl is the corner man for Jolene, wow what emotions would that bring out with Holly being caught that way in her lies.  But that is one of many many possibilities.  So,  roleplaygirl84 write away I look forward to your next installment.