News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

10 DOMINANT GIRLS LOCKED IN A MANSION FOR A WEEK!

• 2 Replies

Offline Competitive LISA

10 DOMINANT GIRLS LOCKED IN A MANSION FOR A WEEK!
« on: January 30, 2021, 08:34:35 AM »
Hello all,

lately I have been discussing this idea with a lot of girls on Trillian and we found this idea very interesting indeed.

A group of 10 girls, who do not know each other, are going to get locked in a big mansion for a week.
Who will be the winner? Whose ego will get destoryed? What will happen?
The rules are minimal but no toys of any kind are allowed and when a girl is going to take a bitch to her home after this week is over she doesn't want her pretty face to be ruined!

I'm looking forward to discuss this more with you who are interested in this 'scene'.
Add me on Trillian : Lisa_sexfighter

Lisa x
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:40:21 AM by Lisa Sexfighter »

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: 10 DOMINANT GIRLS LOCKED IN A MANSION FOR A WEEK!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 03:07:10 PM »
Kind of reminds me of a story I wrote about 20 years ago: 19th Hole.  It wasn't 10 it was only 4. It wasn't a mansion but a hotel suite during a "girls" vacation golf trip. "Toys" were allowed though. The week did end up with a winner though. Story can still be found on the chickfight site.
HG Hunt

Offline Xenia

Re: 10 DOMINANT GIRLS LOCKED IN A MANSION FOR A WEEK!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 09:43:50 AM »
i saw the show where some black booty girls from streets lived together in the same house and they often started to fight. It will be difficult for 10 dominant girls to stay away from catfight/brawl, and will be difficult to control them...they will never follow the rules
i love good forth and back even classic catfights, as longer as better, i better lose in hours, than win in 10-20 minutes