News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girlfriends

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Girlfriends
« on: February 03, 2021, 05:01:30 PM »
„Babe! I tell ya: This is getting on my nerves so much! Every evening Gary keeps jerking his cock watching those damn fighting videos. Lately he swapped from wrestling to boxing. I can`t understand this bullshit!” Chelsey looked out of the big glass front window, following the headlights of the cars.
Priya and Chelsey were sitting in their run down Diner after a late shift. They two knew each other for more than 5 years and there were hardly any secrets between them. They became best friends and there was little information the two waitresses wouldn`t share, even the spiciest thing from their private life.
Priya said: “Honestly that sounds a bit sexy. If Bobby would be into it, I`d even attend some events together with him.” The 30 year old black girl smiled sexily at her girlfriend. “I can`t understand why you are so prude about it. Two girls, going at each other, sexy punching and those moans when one is being hit….”
Chelsey chuckled. “You right, maybe it’s not that worse. I get your point.”
Priya blushed slightly but finally, after a sip of coffee, opened some buttons of her blouse to reveal a bit of her black cleavage. “Can you imagine us boxing for our guys? I mean…just for show. To satisfy their fetish.”
She pushed her arms together, almost causing her natural C-Cup boobs to fall out of her bra. She licked her lips seductively. Chelsey tried to copy her move by pushing her slightly bigger pale D-Cups together. “Babe I dunno who is more interested into this weird thing, my boyfriend or you.” Priya laughed and made a proposal: “Let`s do this Chelsey. I know you are a wild chick and you won`t find any better than me.”
Chelsey smiled and nodded. “How will we get this started?”
Priya though for a moment. “Let`s just order something hot online. I mean gloves and a proper fighting outfit and then we give it a try before we invite the boys. It should be something showing our boobies.” Chelsey suddenly felt a tingle in her panties, a beaming smile coming across her face.

Only two days later some boxes were delivered and the two friends met at Priya`s Apartment. “I`m so excited what you bought!” Priya was nervously eying Chelsey when she opened the first, bigger box. She proudly held a pair of black and purple boxing gloves in her hand which were matching her hair. “With these I am gonna sent ya down babe!” Then it was up to Priya who unpacked a pair of gloves that had a leopard print pattern.
Then it was up to Chelsey who peaked into the other box, but let it closed and said: “How about I get changed in the bathroom and surprise you?”
When Chelsey got up she felt suddenly Priya`s hand on her shoulder. Priya pulled her closer and gave her a peck on her lips: “I am so looking forward to this. I have a surprise for ya as well….”
The two ladies were well contrasting: The 34 year old white Chelsey was a little overweight, while Priya was a stunning black women. Slim and fit and with model like features. But there was suddenly some electricity between them that definitely hadn`t been there before.

When Chelsey was in the bathroom she nervously tried to arrange the sling body she decided for. The front of it was basically consisting of a spider web, connecting a breast harness to a thong part. She loved how her 150lbs were wrapped sexily. Absent minded she clutched her full but slightly sagging breasts, massaging her nipples and thinking about the upcoming situation. She turned away from the mirror and returned to Priya who was standing there in a red kimono.
“Whoa! Babe! Look at you!” Priya´s smile was wider than her face when she commented the looks of her girlfriend. She had never seen her basically topless before. “Nice set of tiddies!” She came closer and did not even ask when she cupped her girlfriend`s boobs and jiggled them in her hands. “Nice targets!” Chelsey blushed but opened the kimono of the stunning black girl in front of her.
She gasped when she saw the black woman was clad in a contrasting red lace body, that had no cups to support her natural boobs, and thong back and the most arousing: Her front part was crotchless. Her bare pussy with those cute pussy lips were on full display.
“Whatcha say? Speechless?” Chelsey nodded. Her girlfriend turned in front of her and earned a slap to her firm buttocks. “Damn I wish I had your body. You`re so hot! My boyfriend will blow his load when he sees you like this.”
Both stepped closer until their boobies touched. Their nipples met and Priya looked deep into Chelsey`s eyes. She took her hand and moved it closer to her crotch. Chelsey`s lips trembled and with shaky hands she touched Priya`s labia. Her fingers parted those wet pussy lips until Priya closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations caused by her girlfriend.
“Thought about how we gonna do it?”
“Yea! Let`s put on gloves and try some hits. Let`s prepare a good show for the guys.” Both shoved furniture away in the small apartment to get them some space. They had created a kind of make shift ring with the backrests of those old sofas and armchairs on three side. The fourth side was the wall.
They smiled at each other when putting on their gloves. The first time ever for both. They smelled the leather and their weight. Chelsey smacked them together, causing her boobs to jiggle seductively. Also Priya`s tits jiggled and a moan escaped her lips when she thought about the next minutes.
“So in those damn videos is often a lot of belly and boobie boxing involved. I am not so sure I am fine with that.” Chelsey was full of concern, but smiled when her black girlfriend smacked her own tits. SMATTT…..SMATTTT….her titties jumped. “Can`t be that hard…..think mine can take it. Maybe yours are a bit sensitive babe….”
The two of them raised their gloves and patted them together playfully. Chelsey frowned about that comment, surprising her girlfriend with a straight to her nose. SMATTT…..Unghh….stinging pain setting in. Priya was surprised but they continued their dance so far, circling each other with bobbing breasts. None of them was extremely busty, but both sets of breasts were decent sized and a good handful of titty meat.
As they danced their nearly naked buttocks jiggled with each step, their tits with those hard nipples jumped and bobbed. Fists flew aiming their faces, but mostly just hit the other`s defenses.
“Stop it!” Chelsey yelled and Priya did with a surprise look on her face. “What`s wrong?”
“That looks so silly! Nobody wants to see us smacking leather into leather!”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean we should sell the hits to each other`s face better. I will try to connect to your cheeks and chin, and I want you to move your head as if my punch was a serious one.”
“Ah…understood babe!” Priya smiled, offering her chin to her girlfriend. SMATTT…UHHHH…..SMATTTT….AHHHHHH! Priya tilted her head left and right, or imitated a snapping motion backwards along with the blow she just received. Although not much force was behind it, she clearly felt it and she moaned.
Chelsey knew this was show, but she clearly felt the power of a fighter. The power to hurt somebody although it might be her best girlfriend. Priya played well, selling the hits like a pro. She pointed towards her tits, inviting Chelsey to punch there as well.
SMATTTT! “AAAAHHHH!” The first right pancaked her soft teardrop shaped C-Cup, flattening it against her ribs and causing it to bounce back into shape sexily.
Priya moaned, but did not complain, so Chelsey aimed a few more of those straights making them tiddies bounce at her will. Priya moaned sexily and when Chelsey`s eyes went to her crotch, she could see so drops running down her thighs. She stopped for a moment, coming closer and asking her girlfriend in a sexy voice: “Bet you like that bitch.” Priya moaned and nodded, pressing her pussy against Chelsey`s glove.
Priya could not hold back and kissed Chelsey, her tongue parting her lips and starting a battle. Chelsey answered the attack by making her tongue fight back and swirl around the counterpart.
Her hips gyrated over the leather glove, making her moan in pleasure. Her warm fresh breath filled Chelsey’s mouth and turned her also on, although she never had bi-feelings before.
“Punch me love…”, she said in a husky voice, eager to feel Priya`s leather gloves on her own skin.
They kept kissing and Priya pulled back her right glove, only to send it smacking into her girlfriend`s belly. The punches were not that hard, only enough to cause some sexy grunts. With every hit Chelsey`s breath erupted in Priya`s mouth and their tits mashed together.
Priya suddenly shoved her away a few steps, surprising her with a quite hard straight to her belly button. Chelsey`s little belly wobbled and she bent over grunting. She wanted to complain about the hard blow when suddenly her dangling left tit was smashed against her ribcage by a hard uppercut.
SMATTTT….”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Fuck Priya! My tit!”
That crushed tit was stinging and Chelsey cupped it in agony. Priya simply smirked: “Wanted to make it look real….sorry.” But Priya wasn`t sorry and Chelsey knew that.
“Oh wait bitch!” Chelsey forced Priya to raise her guard by jabbing her face, then going one level deeper peppering her right boob with crisp hooks. BAP…BAP…BAP…that sexy black tit wobbled and Priya grunted. But those grunts sounded sexy and Priya did nothing to stop her. She left her breasts uncovered and Chelsey started with a series of lefts and rights causing them naturals to dance on her chest under the impacts.
Both pussies tingled and Priya`s eyes were begging for more. She stood with her back to the wall, dropping her guard inviting her girlfriend to punch her like she wanted.
The next shots hit her lace covered belly with Chelsey aiming lower and lower. Her blows were limited in force but Priya felt her ovaries taking some punishment as well when Chelsey was getting closer to her cxnt.
Chelsey paused but noticed Priya spreading her legs further, opening her pussy for a possible low blow. “You know where to hit my sweetie.”
Chelsey understood. She aimed her right leathered glove carefully at her girlfriend`s pussy.
SMATTT…”AAHM. Yes babe.” Priya shuddered with lust, feeling the glove smash her pussy lips and clit carefully. “Harder.”
Chelsey hit a bit harder and more rapidly. BAP…SMAT…BAP…SMATTT….
Priya moaned with lust, suddenly shuddering a bit. Her legs got weak and she held onto her opponent`s shoulder s for support. “AAAAAAAHHHHHMMMMMMMMM……”
Chelsey looked into her eyes. “Did you just cum?” But Priya blushed and stayed silent. “Your turn babes.” Without waiting for confirmation she started to bring her glove into Chelsey`s soft belly. Her belly fat jiggled sexily and folded around the glove and Priya was driving her opponent through the make shift ring. Those moans of the purple haired waitress were filling her apartment:
SMATTT….”OOOOOOOOOWWWWW….”
BAP…”AAAAAAHMMM!”
“Louder! Moan louder!”
SMATTTTTTT….”AAAAAAAAAAAA……FUCCKKKKK!”
“Good babes! That sounds hot! Your boyfriend will be so hard watching this!”
Chelsey`s ass hit the backrest of the big sofa and she sunk to her knees, holding her reddened belly. Priya had landed with two dozen impacts and besides the match was “half faked”, Chelsey still felt the pain.
“Ready for some breast shots?”
“Go ahead. Punch my boobies. They can take more than yours.”
Priya had a smirk on her face and some competitiveness had started between the two.
“Oh really? You big white ugly sacks are nothing compared to mine!”
Priya started to box Chelsey`s D-Cups with quite some force behind it and made her breast meat lift and bounce sexily. Chelsey was wide open, having put her arms high on the rest where she was kneeing. Priya took turns: first working over her right tit with ten shots, then her left.
Chelsey winced and moaned but taunted her: “That`s all you got?”
“Honestly? I don`t want to hurt you.” Priya`s own bust was still stinging from the blows she had received earlier.
“OK. As you wish!”
She bashed right her glove hard into that reddened D-Cup and spread it painfully across her chest, earning a real scream. Chelsey inhaled deeply. “Damn that hurt.”
Both had left the trial period it seemed and the inflicted pain increased. But Chelsey was still opened for more and did not cover up. Priya was getting incredibly wet. Dishing out the pain was even more arousing or her than to take it.
WHAM! WHAM! Another two solid shots flattened the other udder and let it flop around. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHH……..AAAAAAAAAAHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!” Chelsey`s face was a grimace of agony. Priya only had to take one step forward and reach behind Chelsey`s head to pull her closer to her open pussy. The choice for a crotchless fight outfit seemed to be quite wise. Chelsey had direct access to her sweet spot. Her tongue darted forward and split her black pussy until the pink was visible. She licked slowly from bottom to top, tasting the arousing scent of her girlfriend.
Priya shuddered with lust and moaned, getting goose bumps all over her body. Her nipples hardened and she enjoyed the tongue that worked her over. Chelsey`s gloves reached around her and grabbed her sweaty ass cheeks, pulling her closer.
She got faster and faster with her mouth, sucking her girlfriend`s clit and pussy lips. Alternating the feelings between a butterfly effect and strong sucking, she was soon driving Priya over the edge.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABE!”
Priya`s pink pussy exploded and showered her opponent`s face with a big squirt. “FUCK Priya!” Chelsey was laughing and trying to clean up her face. Chelsey stood up and both hugged with the tits mashing together. The tongues started to dance as they kissed and stumbled through the make shift ring of furniture.
Chelsey pushed the black girl away a few feet, aimed for her belly and hit home with several hard rights. Priya folded forward around the invading glove, although she was much fitter with a trained belly. She moaned and cursed.
Chelsey straightened her up with a hook to each tit, finishing her with an uppercut to her chin that was not faked. BAPPPPP…her head flew back and her whole body sailed over the backrest of a sofa. Her sexy sweaty ass was pointing at the ceiling and she massaged her jaw with her right glove. “You dumb bitch…..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
She went from cursing to moaning as Chelsey had grabbed her thighs and spread them, her tongue running across her anus and sweet pussy. Priya was her victim and she didn`t want to stop her. She spread wider to allow better access to her crotchless area and moaned with pure lust of being worked over again.
Chelsey smiled as her tongue battered her girlfriend`s sex getting rewarded by endless screams and moans. Priya pushed her black C-Cups together and rubbed the leather of her gloves across her nipples, adding to the superb stimulation of her blank cxnt. “YEEEEEEEESSSSSS.YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS….LICK ME GODDDDDDDD!”
Priya came again, exploding in a wet climax like the first time. Her body went limp and she lay upside down over the backrest, breathing deeply. Chelsey switched side and hurried to get rid of her sling body, finally exposing her well trimmed bush. She towered over Priya`s head and lowered her pussy onto her face. Priya started to please her and found an equally wet spot.
“SMATTTT….AHHHHHHHHHHH…..BAPPP….UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!” Each time Chelsey hammered one of her gloves onto Priya`s tits she got rewarded by air breathing into her pussy and increasing the arousal.
She kept on punching the black tits flat, driving the engorged nipples into the tender breasts over and over again. Not too hard, just enough to make Priya moan into her pussy. Chelsey took over control and gyrated her thick hips, rubbing her cxnt hard over Priya`s nose and mouth. She used her like a sex toy throwing her head back with lust. Her body was covered in sweat by now, tits, belly and ass glistening with sweat.
Streaks of hair were matted to her sweaty forehead and she moaned louder and louder until she came hard, nearly smothering Priya with her wet cxnt. “FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! BITCH!”
After her climax had subsided she sat down next to Priya deeply satisfied. They grinned at each other, both face drenched in each other`s juices.
“Seems we are ready for the fight….”

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Girlfriends
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 10:34:57 PM »
I love stories with lots of dialogue. Thanks! Good job.

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Girlfriends
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 05:10:53 PM »
Fantastic as usual!!! Keep them coming!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910