News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My and Marina fight

• 3 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
My and Marina fight
« on: February 05, 2021, 11:33:10 AM »
M and i
The situation was heating up. She was dressed in jeans and red golf, with a ponytail back. I wore a blue turtleneck and also jeans. We have been preparing for this, and for a long time. It was necessary to resolve this issue, and today the hour has come. ..she got up from the sofa and walked over to me. We have already managed to tie bandages around our hands, having cleared a place for the fight.
- come here, bitch. She was taller and slimmer, the grin on her face infuriated me. ..I raised my fists and pushed on her as her two straight jabs passed between my hands in the nose. I missed a blow to the chest and a hook to the jaw. She rejoiced and threw forward with joyful exclamations. ..I got a jab in the nose again, and moved back slightly, she grabbed my shoulders and hit my nose with her head. I flew to the wall so as not to fall, bleeding from my nose. ..She came closer and grabbed the shoulders again, hitting her with a knee from the right to the side, then two more knee blows from the left. I wheezed in pain and bent slightly. She didn't like the punch on the bikini bottom. ..she gasped in surprise, then got two more times under the chest with a fist. The third blow forced her to release her hands and I hit her juicy from below in the jaw. She straightened from the blow and stepped back slightly. ..her hands were lowered and I went all bad. Two hooks on the cheeks, sweeping and strong, in the third I invested well, and she turned her back from the blow to me. Blood splattered onto the table, on which she crawled so as not to fall. Her triumph was over. ..I turned her by the shoulder to face me, and again drove into her jaw, then to the left. She went limp against the table with her ass. I had already struck a blow with my hand, when her leg drove between my legs. I screamed something like a short a. ..then got a knee in the nose. I straightened up and grabbed my nose and leaned back. The kick in the stomach made me bend again, then her heel hit my nose, with such force that I collapsed to the floor, spraying drool with blood on the sides. ..it hurt, my face was numb from the blow, my ears were ringing. She sat down on top of me and reliably hit me twice in the jaw, then with the other hand. Blood gushed out of my mouth. It was necessary to urgently do something. She struck again, screaming and cursing. ..I raised my hand, hitting her on the nose, the blow passed and stopped her. Then I hit again and again. She gasped and leaned back, and I took advantage of this and threw it off myself. The situation was not very good, I got it really bad. ..Marina got up faster than me, and grabbing my shoulder with one hand, slapped me twice on the nose with the other. I grabbed her hands, but immediately got my knee in the stomach. She repeated the blow three more times. ..the bitch was tighter than me, and it was humiliating. Her knee sour my nose completely, it was hard to breathe. I stood in front of her, hands down, a picture floating in my eyes. Her right hook revived, but not for long. ..her left hook brought me back to semi-contusion. I stood in front of her like a tumbler, receiving sweeping blows in the face, while miraculously standing on my feet. Blood ran down from my mouth to my chest, my knees gave way. ..she grabbed my hair and hit me hard three times under the chest. Blood rushed to the edge of my lips ... Her apercode was strong. I remember how I collapsed to the floor almost unconscious. She sat on top and thrashed me with her hands until I passed out

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: My and Marina fight
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:21:35 AM »
Another great story, looking forward to reading more of your work

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Re: My and Marina fight
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 06:00:12 PM »
Another great story, looking forward to reading more of your work
thanks,do you like it?