News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish

• 37 Replies

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2021, 04:52:46 PM »
I'm pulling for Lisa, she will have to fight her best nastiest fight to beat this big old broad. That kick to Lisa's ovaries puts Lisa down hard and leaves her open. I hope she can recover before Linda punishes her more.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 05:59:46 PM »
This is more stretching then I have done forever, my crotch pried apart, thigh scratched and pounded, and only a lucky kick driving you off and saving my twat from your foot.  I gasp and roll onto  my knees and rise up, and to my really pleased surprise, you are still cringing on the wall, hugging yourself.  From fear to glee I switch in a heartbeat.  “I got you, didn’t I, I scrambled your fucking eggs” and I stagger over as fast as I can, readying another kick, but at the last moment, don’t dare risk having my leg caught again.

Instead, I feint with the leg and wing a blow at your face.  Right after I feel my hand meet resistance, I lunge in, my other hand grabbing for your right boob, while I try to bull you towards a corner where the glass partition meets the wall you are on.  I dip my head just in case you have a hand coming at me, and feel our sweaty bodies make contact.  The crowd always rewards aggression and I love hearing them cheering me on.  WRECK HER TITS TOO !  and I almost puzzle about the ‘too’.

Both of my hands trying to fasten on your breasts, I want you in that corner.  “I can use knees too” I pant out, thinking how you tried to stomp my pussy. 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 06:09:49 PM »
This is proving to be a down and dirty catfight and I am enjoying it. Who wouldn't? Two damn sexy women catting it out.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2021, 03:19:53 AM »
“Damn you, My Face !” as I have to respond to your vicious attack before you disfigure me, only to feel you going after an even more sensitive spot.    My fleshy pussy lips are being  mauled and my fur is flying down below.  My bottoms start a downward slide as I hear LOOK AT THAT BIG ASS from the stupid spectators.

Grimacing, I yank even harder on your tits, pulling your torso over by them, as I shove my butt back and semi squat, hitching away from your cxnt clawing hand and making it harder for your left hand to get purchase on my face.  ”Get down!” I bellow, as my fingers curl into your breast flesh and secure a nailed grip.  Dipping even lower as I squat, I see your back as I pull you lower by your stretching boobs.   PULL THEM OFF LINDA!  they shout as I dig in deep just behind your nipples.

Instead of pushing you against the wall, I sort of waddle back, towing you by your carved tits.  I feel my bottoms around my ankles, and  shuffle out of them before I trip.  Still churning back, I try to pull you onto your knees, and take away your precious kicks, even as I twist my hands to rend your breasts more.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 03:21:42 AM by linftr »

Vanguard

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2021, 05:55:57 AM »
Onward Lisa! To  victory!
You've got her!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2021, 12:57:12 PM »
 I vote for lisa, but both combatants are putting up a great poll match
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2021, 02:33:04 PM »
Staring up at you isn’t right I think, with my head swimming from the banging on the floor.  I throw my elbows out ripping your tits in a new direction with my death grip, as my arms block some of your breast raking.  I note that your furious face isn’t as red as your torn tits, as I writhe to dismount you.  My knee hits at your back, and then my undamaged leg whaps higher, the knocks enabling me to pull you down body to body by your now bleeding boobs.

Our hot breath is mingling and I rock to the side, shoving my face into yours with my teeth showing, both threatening and leaving little space for a head butt.  As my right hip tilts up, I dart my right arm down to your crotch in the brief moment I flop back down, and before your body land on me again.  My clawed fingers are pressed right into your pussy and jab  sharply into you as your weight does the work.

I have to let go of your other breast, and wrap my left hand around you, so you can’t have room to escape, and the crowd gasps as they see the deep gouges in your tits.  “Is that slime or blood my nails feel in your pussy, you bitch” I hiss, although the effect is lessened by lisping through my puffy lip.  I actually growl, as I hug you tightly, the body heat and your hair draped over me making me pour sweat.  “Have I found your clit yet?” as I hope by your shifting that I am near something really tender.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 01:40:15 AM »
 I feel you hitching yourself up on me, trying to get my nails out of your twat ,when you suddenly surge against me.   Your knee drives my hand out of your gouged pussy and pushes my thighs open before coming to rest.  Still holding your body with my left hand, your next knee shoves my thighs widely apart and I go wild eyed and release you realizing my peril.  My feet skitter and shove on the floor, but to no avail, as your third knee sinks home, molding into my open snatch with a thud.   I howl.

My left hand flutters off you, my legs flop outward and quiver, then close up, while my hands go to my aching crotch.  DAMN, LISA cxntED HER.  You scurry off, while i wallow, my face screwed up. I see you gathering yourself up against the glass wall, as I manage to roll onto all fours.  Ass up, head down, I see your feet starting to shuffle, and I inch away while you take stock and like some cowardly coyote start to slink after me.

I look over my shoulder, and watch you staring at my retreating bottom, and then my head sinks again. Staring through my thighs and swaying breasts, I watch you close in, as the crowd surges up against the glass and aches for more.  Desperately, as you near, I arch up and lash my leg out, hoping for a game changing full legged hit to your nasty pussy.  Everyone stares in, motioning and shouting, LOOK AT THAT !

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2021, 06:05:15 PM »
My leg kicks out flying into air, straining my beaten crotch  and I forlornly recognize that I missed as I haul my waving limb back, catching a blur of motion as I look behind me.  An enormous kick lands on my fully open pussy and I tilt forward onto my boobs. Stunned and crushed, my head hits the floor and the crowd OOOHs and AAHs, as I can hardly register what just happened.

Before my senses recover, you land with a thump on me and grab my hair, pulling my face up, and accessing my tits for torture.  Momentarily not thinking, it is only when your nails sink in deeply that I scream, first in pain, and then shouting “Break, Break, get off me, Stop her, No more”.  Everyone outside looks at each other and reminds themselves that each fighter is entitled to one five minute break.  Meanwhile,  I feel your breast gouging fingers ever so slowly pulling back through the trenches they carved, while your bottom wriggles on my back.

“Get off, Get off” I repeat and you mutter some stupid comments, whether to me or the mob, I don’t know or care.  The pressure on my back relents, as I simply stay where I am, one hand going across my body to cradle my torn breast, the other gingerly feeling my mashed twat, winking at everyone.   I slowly start to pull my legs a little closer together, while I hear some ass saying  FOUR MINUTES LEFT.  That's not much time I whine to myself.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2021, 01:22:49 AM »
I groan, taking the towel as I rock onto my knees, and wipe, starting with my face, then my breasts, then my swollen pussy, as I sip some water and carefully mince over to the wall.  Everyone is pointing and jabbering at you and me, as you look a total mess.  I feel horrible, with my entire body dinged and banged.  TWO MINUTES LEFT.  Do they have to keep shouting out the time?

I can’t believe that in my last fight, that big tall bitch kept attacking me down low, and this tall whore is doing the same thing tonight.  Thinking back, I showed that bitch, just like I will this one.  I have to take it to her, can’t give her the initiative.  I take a few testing steps and am ok, although it’s a little hard for me to stretch, with my puffiness and swelling .

Patting my tender vagina with that moistened towel, I plan out how to deal with her.   “It will be your turn, slut” I hiss , as time ticks down.  As always, the sneaky bitch is sizing things up as the roar of the crowd lets us know that break is over.  I take one step towards you, watching you shift, and then I whip my wet towel at your face and charge, hoping to swing an uppercut to your wounded breast as you are distracted.    CMON LINDA, PULP HER!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2021, 02:32:58 PM »
Damn, this is a close fight.

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2021, 02:39:55 PM »
Put her away Lisa, be careful of her dirty tricks, fight your fight and make her scream her submission!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2021, 08:03:52 PM »
Pursuing you after belting the underside of your tit, I have you almost against the wall , bracing to fight back.   Your left hand is going for my face, even as I drive in and block, while my left hand is swinging up to your unprotected right breast.  Huh, your right shoulder drops, my uppercut sails by, and I feel your knuckles sinking into my swollen snatch.  My eyes roll up, as my momentum carries me into you, my chin on your shoulder.

“Nooo, oh, that hurts!” I whine, as my arms enfold you and clutch for dear life.   I feel your shoulder shifting, know that you will try and hit my poor pussy yet again, and swivel and bite your ear, clamping down on it.   Grrrrrrrrr, this dirty fighter deserves this, as once again I lean in as close as I can to avoid blows from your long limbs.

My pussy throbs, as I try to inch my legs into yours and snare them.  Shaking my head like a dog with a bone, your hair is draped all over me, in my mouth and nose, as I have trouble breathing through that stringy stuff.  I feel your leg straining to move around, time for revenge, as I unsnarl and pull my right leg back, waiting for your thighs to open.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2021, 02:02:15 AM »
Brutally thrashing on the ground, trading prods and claws and rakes, the fur is flying as we roll over and over, each part of our bodies dueling.  Rolling over on the floor, almost in slow motion, it is almost my turn to end on top when your body stops moving.  Your back is pressed against the glass wall, and you can roll no further as we lay side to side.  Glaring and hissing, I almost feel cheated that I can’t get on top of you.

Momentarily stopped, with you on your right side, your punches at my ribs are feebler with your arm on the ground, though your left hand is still hauling vigorously on my hair, red strands coming out.  Then I see it, your right breast is laying on the floor between us, as is my left tit,  but with you busy yanking hair, I bring my right hand over your boob, palm first and press, then end up doing a pushup, squashing your gland flat against the floor.  That wounded sack bulges, as if going to pop.

Leveraging myself up , panting and gasping, using your breast as a greasy stepping stone, I keep you wedged down while I pry myself onto my knees.  Finally, I release your pancaked boob and lean on your torso, as my knees shuffle forward and start to kick.  My fans have something to cheer for now!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2021, 02:35:49 PM »
The crowd is thrilled to get such an up close view of me pressing your torso down against the glass while my knees punish you.   I am amazed, as is everyone else, that you, Lisa, start bleating for a break, and I sort of rest over you, with a smug look on my battered face as I shift my knees to rise.  The accidental placement of my knee on your already flattened tit as I push myself up only squashes your pulped boob a little more.

I spit  “Nasty bitch , couldn’t take it,   gasp, you were ready to give up”  as I rise on wobbly legs over you.  I swivel and stagger to ‘my’ wall on shaky legs, but my ass manages a prideful swishing.  I gratefully take a swig of the cold water offered me, and then stuff the icy bottle between my legs.   I wince as I touch myself, then I focus on your pitiful condition and take heart.

Wiping myself with the towel, leaving various stains on it, I inhale deeply, displaying my scratched up breasts, and brush my hair back.  I have to look good for my triumph.  Feeling better about this fight now, having almost lost heart after the hurt my delicate pussy has received, I hand back the towel and water bottle, and enjoy looking at you.  “How does that breast feel, bitch?”