News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish

• 37 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish
« on: February 06, 2021, 05:09:27 PM »
On and off, the two women have tried to arrange a fight, but inspired by Lisa’s recent loss to Genette, and her own victory over Dawne, Linda felt now was the time to take on the younger fighter.  She issued a challenge through the club, demanding that Lisa fight her.  Concerned that the younger long legged Lisa would dodge and run circles around her, Linda insisted on a confined venue, met by the club‘s offer to have  one end of the hospitality suite penned off with a thick clear wall, complete with microphones and cameras for the two duellists.  The expected crowd would watch from the other side, shouting encouragement and advice and insults.

The very limited rules agreed upon were: no choking, eye gouging or bone breaking.  Additionally, each fighter would be entitled to call one five minute break at any time and for any reason.  The fight would end when the winner was satisfied.

The time has arrived, the fight will begin.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:11:22 PM by linftr »

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 05:13:57 PM »
That bitch Lisa always has tried to lure me into a fight on her terms, undoubtedly thinking I would be easy prey for her, but she will be in for a surprise . The club has happily sponsored a match between us, expecting that if they limited the space, it would turn into a grueling and nasty catfight. When I heard of the humiliation Lisa suffered at the hands of that fat bottomed Genette in her last fight, I knew this was my time to pile on.

Feeling good after beating Dawne, I realized that she was the same height as Lisa.  Swishing happily at the thought of chopping down two tall bitches in a row, I try to learn how Lisa fights.  Unlike that leggy gazelle, I won’t  take my victory for granted.  Hmmm, she tries to hit and kick early on, but then goes for a nasty ground game.  Even though I am far more refined than her, I can match her in a crotch clawing combat.  Hell, I just absorbed more attacks on my snatch in that Dawn fight than Lisa will ever give me.

I intend to ignore the creepy crowd that always cheers for Lisa, while at the same time hoping to strip her quickly and dissolve her pride.  There is nothing like being shown up and embarrassed to get her to lose confidence.  Resolving to start in a white bikini, which accents my vastly superior breasts, I try to picture how I will press her against the clear wall, and pin her there like an insect. 

Time is ticking down, and I have to leave my suite and head to the ‘arena’.  Wading through the crowd, I don’t see her , so enter the small fight room and let the door close.  I keep my robe on, no way I am going to be half naked and behind a glass wall while this mob stares at me.  Where is this slut?  When will this start?

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 12:43:34 AM »
Wow !!! , Always loved a fight between two nasty matured ladies . Good luck to both of you
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 01:22:31 AM »
At last ! never a patient person, I see my opponent sauntering in and I slide off my robe, unveiling my white bikini, as I see her in her black two piece.  Just like in the old movies, the good gal is wearing white, and the evil villain is wearing black.  I step away from the door, allowing her to enter, and giving myself an opportunity to size her up in person.  Long legs, flat tummy and tits, her dark hair swishing  around, she seems ready to scrap.  The crowd can be heard perfectly in our ‘room’, just as they can hear us, and there is a loud buzz from them.

As she takes her place on the opposite wall, I sneer at her, and take a stride forward.  A simple bell sounds, no intros, no fanciness.  The crowd knows what the rules are, and they have already heard all the information about us while they were sipping away, awaiting the fight.  No one is wearing a mask, the scene is too primal for that.  I hear shouts and instructions to us, as she takes a step forward, and I take my second.  There really isn’t a lot of maneuver room, as the distance is already close when I ask her whether she wants to be embarrassed again.

Whether she tries to reply or not, without my usual feints and dodges, I lunge in at her, and drop down, hoping to snare a kicking leg or trip her , before she shifts .  Tensing up for her reaction, my hands are already scrabbling for her thighs.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 03:59:24 AM »
She stands her ground, to my surprise, and I am hammered down when I clutch at her legs.  I groan from her blows.  Bent over, I feel her grabbing and hauling at me as I recover my senses.  Wildly,  it flashes through my head that some extra weight is a good thing, if your foe is trying to sling one around.

My arms actually do manage to encircle a thigh now, and yank upwards, and as I feel you wobbling, I stop resisting your heaving and heave myself right into you, my torso hitting yours, as I pry your leg higher.  The two of us land with a splat, with me holding your leg and using you to cushion my fall.   Using your leg as a lever to secure myself onto you, and I free one hand and mash it down onto your miserable breast.

My back aches as I try to swivel onto you, holding that one leg high with one arm.  I gasp out how good it feels to have you squirm under me.  As I try to get onto all fours, I glance to see what my targets should be.  I hear shouts for me to stay on you, and indeed I will.  This bitch got in two nasty hits, and she will pay.

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 05:54:21 AM »
No eye-gouging?  Pfft.  Sissies.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 09:14:23 AM »
Linda will maul Lisa
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline jannet_fighter

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 12:32:23 PM »
My vicious sister will win...... you got my vote Lisa Xxxxxx

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 01:58:03 PM »
Damn, she’s escaping, I mutter, and feel her kick my poor breast, only to have worse occur when she belts my face and swings at my middle.  Rocked by the face blow, my rising stops and I flinch, her belly blow hitting my ribs instead, while I clutch at her little shorts for balance with my left hand.  Of course my other hand doesn’t just hang there and my right swings at her ovary, hoping to rattle an egg or two.

“You fucking bitch” I eloquently state, as I yank down with my left hand and lunge my head into your torso.  As you brace near the wall, I raise my right hand, even though I want to hit you again, and spear it up into your armpit, hoping to avoid another nasty hammer blow.  I see a sheen on your tummy and your hip bone revealed as your bottom droops on that side.

I hear a yell for stripping you, and reply “Every inch of her will be on display!” and I get applause, and shove my left hand even lower.   My hair is dragging along your belly as my head slides along and I twist and grate my teeth on the flesh, seeking purchase, but only rasping so far.  My sturdy legs keep churning and maintaining pressure, I want her down where she belongs!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 04:13:41 PM »
The bitch is backed up, and I hear her grunts and can see her splayed along the wall.  The rising crowd noise urges me on, as she knees at my belly, causing a gasp while I shove her bottoms further down onto her upper thighs, gravity taking a toll with her every movement.  YEAH, HER ASS IS HANGING OUT is one shout and I sneer, thinking how she must hate to lose her dignity, not that she is modest.   I feel my boobs cinch up, she is yanking on my top, and smearing my tits into my chest !.

Another knee, aiming lower, splats against me, and  this time her bottoms drop to knee level, and I hope they stay there, snagging and tangling her legs.  The bony knees on this slut must be causing bruises on my ivory skin.  I feel and hear a rip, it’s my top rending and then there is a huge shout.  She has flung my top away, it hit the glass wall, and I see my breasts wobbling wildly as she smacks them and clutches my neck with the other hand.  The crowd is crazed, as unlike your half hidden denuding, my big boobs are flapping away, showing marks.

Both embarrassed and being hurt, I stuff my left hand into your crotch and claw into that swamp.  Hopefully I will hit something really tender, even as my jabbing right hand shifts over to your top and starts to tug.  Well if I get her totally naked first, that will shut her fans up.  My shoulder shoves into your torso, keeping you pinned, even as my ass is bouncing around while you maintain that head lock .  I keep digging for gold in your snatch with my left hand, expecting a howl at any moment.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2021, 08:36:47 PM »
I can feel the eyes of the mob pressed against the glass staring in as the fight intensifies.  My right tit is being mauled by this whore, even as her snatch is clawed.  She yanks up on my hair and hits me in the eye, while her follow up punch to my mouth glances, as I am already toppling back onto my back after being forced onto my knees.  She screeches as my hand pulls away from her pussy, leaving a raw bare spot and welts.

Whooooh,  I am shaking my head and seeing you looming against the wall and instinctively my right foot smacks your ankle.  You still against the wall, my left foot kicks your other ankle, sending you downward towards my now upraised right knee.  As you shift to avoid more damage to your twat, I grab for your tits, whether mashing, clawing or whatever, but tugging on your top to have you fall to the side.  Your breasts emerge, as my head rises, showing off my brand new shiner, giving everyone something to cheer.

Already showing bruises and wear, I rake my hands along your boobs as I frantically kick you away.  I feel a solid impact by one foot, and my remaining thrashing just generates space for me to roll onto all fours, feeling my wounded right tit pulse as it hangs.  LINDA STRIPPED HER FIRST, PAY OFF THE BET someone yells, people already losing money on you.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2021, 10:56:23 PM »
Lisa wins this easy !!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 12:01:22 AM »
:   OOpphh, kicked away from this slut, I roll and rise, to see her already advancing.  I glare at her,  how dare she go after my pussy, even though hers is unveiled and scratched.  “You are right, it isn’t a strip show, you are already nude now.  You want to claw it out, bring it” and I step forward, slashing with my right hand at her face, making sure my right leg can block a kick.

First time I have went for her face, and I hope to leave some marks, though I immediately step back, anticipating her trying to get a knee in.  Whatever she does, I brace and launch a full length kick, hoping to get that mangy pussy as she attacks.  At least mine is covered, although my tenderized right tit looks woeful already.

“C’mon you coward, fight it out, don’t dance like a schoolgirl”.  Perhaps I can distract her while I kick, or goad her into something rash, anyhow, she doesn’t look like the type that can think and act at the same time.  I hear jeers and shouts at both of us, and though I try to block them out, the hateful comments of clods are always bothersome.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 05:16:26 AM »
It is so satisfying to feel my nails improving your face and making you yelp, that my eyes positively gleam when I swing my foot up to catch you in the moneymaker.  My eyes widen when you shift and snag my  kicking leg, and thensee your sneer as you heft my leg even higher.  I try to balance, even hopping , but staying upright isn’t happening.  The watching crowd is entertained by my breasts whipping up and down though.

I make a stab at clutching for you, but a final upward shove on my leg upends me and I land with a fleshy thud on my butt.  Owwww, I exclaim, but I force myself to pedal my free leg at you, as I try to roll away, seeing you lining up evil for me.  I tug my grasped leg back, hoping you will follow into my kicking foot, or at least let go.  Flashes go off, as people want to memorialize the action.

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2021, 03:14:29 PM »
Waiting for Lisa to win this battle...
Get her Lisa...