News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CWF 39: Lindsey Pelas & Emily Addison vs Lucy Pinder and Melissa Debling

• 0 Replies
Lucy Pinder & Melissa Debling vs Lindsey Pelas & Emily Addison

{alt}

It would be an understatement to say this 2v2 tag-team elimination match was a battle between well-endowed ladies. Among these skilled fighters, the smallest chest was Emily Addison's 32Es while Lucy Pinder boasted awe-inspiring 32Hs. When the the four fighters met in the center of the ring both Lindsey and Emily were greeted by an unfamiliar feeling as they realized their opponents had them both outgunned. Seeing the faintest hint of self-doubt creep onto their opponents' faces, Lucy and Melissa both cupped their chest, taunting them, emphasizing their size advantage. With all fighters in the center of the rings, the ref explained "this match is a tag-team elimination style match with unlimited rounds with each round lasting six minutes each and a fifteen second break between every round. At the start of each round after the first, both active fighters will begin the round halfway between their opponents corner and the center of the ring to prevent easy tags at the start of a new round. A fighter can be eliminated via submission or knockout. No fighter may return to the match after elimination. A fighter may enter the ring immediately after their teammate has been declared knocked out. Tags can only be made in each team's respective corners while the fighter being tagged in has both heels on the ground on the other side of the apron. After a tag, up to ten seconds of offensive collaboration is allowed before the fighter that tagged out must leave the ring. Exceeding the count is cause for automatic disqualification. All other standard rules apply." After the ref finished explaining the rules, she asked the starters for the match to return to their corners and for the other two fighters to step out onto the other side of the ring ropes.

Lucy, who recently defeated the current bantamweight champion, Kate Upton, and Emily Addison, the former flyweight champion, retreated to their respective corners, ready to start the first six minute long round, while their teammates took a position behind them, on the other side of their respective ring posts. Following the ref giving the signal to start, Lucy Pinder and Emily Addison came together in a collar-and-elbow lockup, both grappling for position. Emily made the first early progress of the match as she deftly turned the lockup into an arm lock. Emily twisted Lucy's arm, causing some minor pain before flipping her to the mat in a perfect form. Emily quickly dove to the mat and locked in a bow-and-arrow hold, stretching her opponent's back over her shins.

After a few moments in the hold, Lucy was able to struggle out and roll away. Unfortunately for Lucy, as she tried to roll away, Emily managed to grab a hold of her right leg and while Lucy was able to roll a little closer to the edge of the ring she wasn't in a good position to make a tag. Things got worse for Lucy as Emily turned the good position she he had into a single-legged Boston Crab. Lucy cried out in pain as her back was tortured yet again in the early minutes of the first round. Lucy tried once again to use her weight advantage to struggle and break free, but given Emily's more stable hold, those struggles went nowhere. Realizing she was close to the ropes, Lucy gave up the struggle and instead focused on grabbing hold of the ropes right in front of her. Using her arms and free leg, Lucy scooted herself forward and lunged towards the salvation of the ropes, holding on for dear life once she got a hold of them. Emily releases the hold as ordered, but the moment the ref signaled she could, she went back on the offensive.

This time Lucy was ready and she displayed the brute strength she had used to defeat Kate Upton, Yvonne Strahovski, and her current partner, Melissa Debling in single combat in prior matches. Back on her feet, Lucy defended against Emily's assault by locking her opponent up in a cinch that was quickly transitioned into a brutal belly-to-belly suplex as Lucy displayed her love for power moves. After bringing her opponent back to a standing position, Lucy proceeded to shove Emily into a standing headscissor. Lucy hooked her both of Emily's arms and lifted her into vertical position drawing massive cheers from the audience as they knew what was coming next.

Lucy dropped to her knees, slamming Emily chest-first into the hard, unforgiving canvas of the ring with a violent implant buster as Lindsey watched on helplessly, unable to rescue her partner. Emily was sprawled out on the mat after chest was crushed by Lucy's brutal power move, completely open to her opponent's next moves. Lucy dragged Emily back to her feet before shoving her into the corner where Melissa lay in wait. Lucy tagged in Melissa and had her restrain Emily from behind the ringpost, allowing Lucy to set up an easy breast-to-face splash against Emily. Emily had received such splashes before in fights before, but the damage done by Lucy's splash was unparalleled. Lucy's breasts came down upon Emily's defenseless face like twin wrecking balls. Had Melissa not been propping Emily up she would certain have collapsed, yet because of the collaboration between the two, Emily was open to another splash allowing Lucy to yet again use her twin globes to against Emily's face once more. As Lucy leapt into the air to splash Emily once again, Emily's eyes bulged in fear, knowing she could do nothing to stop what was coming. Lucy's breasts once again collided with Emily's face, brutally damaging her opponent. This time Melissa allowed Emily to collapse in the corner and Lucy slid out before the referee could count her out for excessive collaboration after the tag. Meanwhile, Melissa dragged Emily out of the corner and towards the center of the ring as she set up her own offensive.

Once she had Emily in the center of the ring, Melissa dropped to the mat and snaked her legs around those of Emily's, locking in a grapevine. Melissa extended her legs outwards, delighting in Emily's screams of agony and ineffectual thrashing. With just under two and a half minutes left in the round, Melissa pinned Emily's hands and lowered her 32G breasts over the terrified face of Emily Addison. Emily's face disappeared entirely as Melissa's twin orbs enveloped every facial feature of her foe. With her hands pinned and legs ensnared, even the wily Emily would have trouble escaping her current predicament. Emily had trained rigorously in No Air Zone stable practices with her tag-team partner and stablemate Lindsey Pelas to withstand breast smothers, and she would need to bring every part of that training to bear as she suffered under Melissa's breasts.

{alt}

"Having trouble breathing down there, Emily? Is it rough being under tits this big?" Melissa taunted. Emily declined to respond, knowing she would have to conserve every breath of air she had to survive until the bell could save her, but even if she chose to respond, with the way she was drowning in Melissa's conquering boobs, anything she said would have only escaped as incomprehensible, muffled noises.

A minute into her breast smother, Melissa released Emily's hands and used her now available hands to pull Emily's head deeper into her already devastating hold. As she wrapped her arms around the back of her foe's head, Melissa told Emily, "don't count on the timer to free you, hun. You're passing out long before that final minute and fifty seconds left expires."

Thrust ever deeper in Melissa's cavernous cleavage, Emily found herself even more perilous circumstances. Her precious oxygen continued to dwindle as Melissa's impressive chest sapped it from her. Her tag team partner remained far away, unable to help. And the ticking of the timer seemed ever slower as she was forced deeper and deeper into Melissa's lethal embrace. Nevertheless, Emily's training, experience, and resolve allowed her to keep her cool, even as the smother got harder and harder to bear. After a total two and a half minutes suffering under Melissa's chest, Emily began to feel the smother-induced delirium set in.

Losing track of time, Emily began to worry about how long she had been in there and if she could make it. She knew she would never submit, but the thought of passing out became increasingly frightening. A mere fifteen seconds after that and the delirium left Emily completely disoriented.

By the time the bell rang, Emily was barely conscious and when Melissa finally unwrapped her arms and peeled Emily away from her chest, Emily was a discombobulated mess, gasping for air and barely able to stand. "I'm surprised you're still alive after that, Emily. I thought you'd have passed out for sure. Oh well, I'll just have to finish you off next round," Melissa said with a laugh.

Emily didn't even process the taunt as she stumbled back to her corner. After a dominating start turned into a brutal demolition following Lucy's counter, Lucy and Melissa's tag-team team coordination, and Melissa's powerful breast smother, Emily needed to recover desperately, but unfortunately for her, the fifteen second respite quickly expired and the referee signaled for the active fighters to take their positions in front of their opponent's corners.

Lindsey looked on, gripped by fear, as she saw her friend and mentor, Emily, stuck with Lucy behind her and Melissa in front of her, a position that would be nothing short of terrifying under normal circumstances, let alone after you were smothered by Melissa for three minutes. She desperately leaned into the ring hoping to make a tag at any point during the round, but deep down she knew that such a tag was going to be difficult with Melissa in the way. Despite what her mind said, her heart held out, praying that Emily would find a miraculous way out, like she had done so many times before.

Meanwhile, Lucy sneered at Emily, "oh Emily, I heard so much about how great you were, but it seems you're not even good enough to pass out between my tits this match. Looks like you're all Melissa's and won't be conscious for much longer." "Oh Emily, ready for your reunion with my babies? You can spend the whole six minutes of Round 2 under my chest, if you'd like," Melissa taunted as she cupped her buxom chest. As the ref signaled for the start of Round 2, Melissa wasted no time as she closed the distance between her and Emily with impressive haste, going for and easy takedown so she could re-apply her smother and knock Emily out for good.

Emily expected Melissa's moves, however, and hooked her opponent's right leg with her own, surprising Melissa and taking them both down to the ground in the middle of the ring. Emily, crawled as quickly as she could before leaping towards the outstretched hands of her partner. Seeing the tag, Melissa got to her feet and tagged in her partner thus causing Round 2 to start with the Pelas-Pinder matchup many fans wanted to see. Throwing caution to the wind, Lindsey came out of the gate fast and leapt at Lucy, catching her off-guard with a spear!

Lucy expected either early strikes or a collar-and-elbow type deal, but instead she was driven hard to into the ground by the aggressive Lindsey Pelas. Had the move failed it would have been called foolishly reckless, but with its success, Lindsey had secured her a major advantage. Transitioning straight into a body scissors, Lindsey squeezed Lucy's ribcage between her legs, causing Lucy to squeal in pain. While not as famous as her boobs, Lindsey's legs were still capable weapons, and they brought the pain to Lucy.

Still close to her corner, Lucy dragged herself towards it before reaching up and tagging her partner Melissa in. Realizing the danger she was in, Lindsey chose to break the hold as she saw her opponent reach for her partner rather than stick around to them fight her 2v1 for ten seconds. While Lindsey was able to roll away and avoid the 2v1, she was not able to avoid Melissa, who rapidly closed the distance and pulled her into a chest-to-chest bearhug. "Ready for my 32Gs to squash your itty-bitty 32Fs, Lindsey? I am sure you'll be crying for mercy soon," Melissa taunted as she thrust her chest straight into Lindsey's.

Lindsey was enraged by the taunt, never before having had her chest called small in a fight and responded in-kind by wrapping her arms around Melissa thrusting her chest into her foe's, unwilling to to lose the titfight. Both fighters were locked in each other's embrace and mashed their chest against the other, desperately trying to prove their own superiority, putting their pride on the line. For the moment, they were locked in a stalemate, neither chest giving a millimeter, both holding strong against the other.

Eventually, one chest started to give way to the other much to the surprise of one fighter, "how, how is this possible? This can't be," Melissa sputtered as her chest was dominated by Lindsey's.

"Ain't so itty-bitty now, are they, Melissa?" Lindsey responded, relieved that she was able to get revenge after the prior taunt. As Melissa's chest began to mushroom out thirty seconds later under Lindsey's pressure, she started to mewl in pain. Chest crushed and pride in tatters, Melissa's nightmare were only just beginning. Satisfied that she had proved the superiority of her chest over Melissa's, Lindsey intertwined her legs around Melissa's while keeping the embrace tight before using the leverage to launch a modified Thesz Press, crushing Melissa's proud chest even further under her own as they landed on the mat.

Lindsey dragged the stunned Melissa Debling over to her corner and tagged in Emily. "Well, I guess it's time to get my revenge, wouldn't ya say," Emily told Melissa with a grin as she straddled her. Emily wasted no time dropping her chest on her opponent's face nor did she waste any time locking in the grapevine. With a few seconds left in their offensive collaboration time, Lindsey stomped Melissa's stomach a few times before sliding through the ropes onto the other side.

{alt}

Emily smiled as she felt a rush of air, expelled from Melissa's lips following Lindsey's stomps, brush against her chest, knowing that it would only accelerate Melissa's doom. Melissa on the other hand, felt her lungs burn as she was left gasping for air under a chest that would give her none. With Emily's technique and her 32E chest, Melissa didn't stand a chance of surviving the remaining three minutes left in the round as Emily's chest engulfed her face.

"Having trouble breathing down there, Emily? Is it rough being under tits this big?" Emily said with a sing-song voice, throwing Melissa's words back at her. "MMMMPPHHHH! MMMMPPPPHHHH" Melissa's angry retorts were muffled by Emily's chest, serving only to hasten her own demise. Emily pulled Melissa deeper into her chest, increasing the potency of her own lethal embrace, making sure to payback her arrogant, albeit dangerous and capable opponent for her earlier attack. "I guess it's hard to respond with a mouth full of tit," Emily said with a smirk.

Within a minute, Melissa was already in a state of delirium, her mind melted to mush by Emily's brutal breast smother hold. Melissa struggled desperately trying to pry apart Emily's arms and break free, but Emily's embrace remained locked and tight through it all. Twenty seconds later, Emily was happily riding through Melissa's convulsions. "Ooh, Melissa, you're close, I can feel it," Emily cooed, savoring every second of it. Ten seconds after that, Melissa's night was over as her body went slack. Unwilling to relent, Emily kept her tits glued to Melissa's face until Melissa was formally declared to be knocked out by the referee.

Lucy Pinder was not about to let Emily's excessive smothering of Melissa go unpunished. Before Emily could even stand up, Lucy barreled into her, knocking her off Melissa and leaving her faceup with her back on the ground. Lucy took advantage of the fact that he she had both taken Emily by surprise and was currently straddling her to lock in a grapevine. With Emily's legs trapped, Lucy began slamming her own chest down repeatedly on Emily's face. Every slam to Emily's face felt to her like a punch from a professional boxer, as the continuous assault left her whimpering. Lucy switched up her assault and began swinging her tits side to side, slapping Emily's face repeatedly as she continued to humiliate her foe. As Emily's face was whipped back and forth, Lucy let out a dominant laugh, throughly enjoying her vengeance.

Satisfied with the pain she had wrought on Emily, Lucy wrapped her arms around Emily's head and pulled Emily deep into her 32H cleavage, locking in CWF's most fearsome breast smother. "This is just the warm-up, Emily. I will subject you to the most devastating smother you have ever suffered for the remaining forty seconds of this round, but you will still be conscious, if just barely. When I play with you in Round 3, you will, however, wish I knocked you out this round," Lucy told Emily sadistically. Within seconds of being trapped in Lucy's chest, Emily realized this smother was unlike any other she had ever experienced. The combined oxygen and sensory deprivation was more intense than even her training sessions with Lindsey Pelas had prepared for. By the time the forty seconds had passed and she was freed, Emily felt worse than she did after two minutes under Melissa's smother earlier in the match.

{alt}

When Lindsey looked at Emily's face as she walked back to her to rest before the start of the next round she saw a broken woman, something she never expected to see when she looked at Emily. "What happened to you?" Lindsey asked Emily with concern. Emily looked despondent as she simply responded, "I can't survive another round with her. Her breast smother...it's just...indescribable. I've never experienced something worse than that and likely never will." Lindsey didn't even have a chance to respond before the sullen Emily had to walk back to her position on the other side of the ring, far from any help.

"Ready for part two?" Lucy asked Emily with a smirk on her face. Emily's lack of response spoke a million words as the normally confident fighter was couldn't even muster a retort. When the referee signaled for the bell, Lucy went for a simple takedown, and while Emily tried to resist and counter, everyone, including her, knew it was ultimately pointless. Lucy quickly overpowered Emily's weak struggle and locked on another breast smother grapevine.

"You're all mine for the rest of the round, bitch," Lucy yelled at Emily as she pulled her deeper into her conquering cleavage. Deprived of the ability to see anything besides Lucy's cleavage, smell anything besides her perfumed chest, and breathe anything at all, Emily entered a state of delirium faster than ever before. After a minute, her mind was a floaty mess, unable to process anything at all. Lucy lifted her chest up fifteen seconds later, to see the broken shell of Emily Addison barely conscious and gasping for air. "Damn, it took Melissa three full minutes to get you like this, and I've heard it take Pelas just under two and a half. And after all your training, you are on the edge after a minute and fifteen seconds? I guess that's not bad given most girls are long gone by now, but damn. Guess my breasts really are in another league."

Lucy lowered her chest back down so that it hovered just an inch over Emily's face and asked, "hey, Emily, would you say my breasts are the best you've ever seen? That they are a league above anyone else's?" Emily whimpered as she responded, "Y-yes, Lucy. They're the most powerful breasts I've ever seen. Leagues ahead of anyone else. Please just s-stop. Just knock me out." Lucy laughed as she looked to Lindsey Pelas and said, "leagues ahead, huh? Not just a league, but leagues! Did you hear that Lindsey, even your partner thinks my tits are leagues ahead of yours!" Lindsey could only silently fume as she was subjected to Lucy's taunts, helpless to stop her friend's torture.

"Hey, Emily, how about if you worship my breasts, I'll be way nicer to you for the rest of the round? Just kiss them, suckle them, and nuzzle up against them, and you get nice Lucy to put you to sleep," Lucy offered with an air of smugness. Defiant, Emily spat at Lucy, clearly still having a line in the sand that she wouldn't cross.

"I see this little bitch has a death wish. So be it." Lucy plunged Emily back into her chest with four minutes left in the round, and pulled her in deeper than at any previous point in the round. "You've just bought yourself another round of torture, bitch. Yes, that's right. Another six minutes on top of the four left in this round. You might not want to fight for weeks after I'm done with you. I mean after almost fifteen minutes of intermittent oxygen deprivation from me from last round, this round, and the next one in addition to the three minutes Melissa put you under, god knows, we might have put a tittyphobia into you," Lucy remarked with a laugh.

By the end of the third round, when Lucy pulled Emily from her lethal embrace, Emily was in a trance-like state. She had become "jugdrunk", a state similar to that of being "punchdrunk", differing primarily in the manner of inducement. The repeated abuse by Lucy's jugs had reduced Emily to a barely functioning toy for Lucy to play with further and sent a message to anyone who would mess with Lucy that this would be their reward. Lindsey could only watch in horror, knowing that if she interfered to stop it, she would simply be ejected and the torture would continue as is, if not worse.

After four minutes of near continuous breast smothering actions, in the fourth round, with only a couple quick breaks to keep Emily conscious, Lucy lowered her tits back down again, enveloping the face of her hapless opponent, pushing Emily further into her jugdrunk state. With fifteen seconds left in the round Emily began to convulse under Lucy's dominant tits, her end finally approaching. With three seconds left in the round Emily went slack and the referee declared her knocked out. Nevertheless, much like Emily did to Melissa, Lucy kept the perfect seal of her tits against Emily's face locked on tight, wanting to keep the hold on as long possible, knowing that with the round over, she faced no threat from Lindsey. The ref tried to pry Lucy's arms apart and break the hold, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get Emily free. After ten seconds of trying, the ref gave up and instead started counting Lucy out, "1...2...3...4..," before Lucy finally acquiesced and released Emily from her breast prison. "Nighty night, Emily. Sweet dreams," Lucy taunted as she blew Emily and Lindsey a kiss.

Lindsey and Lucy assumed their position ready to go to head to head to determine the winner of this tag team elimination bout. Lucy was far more on-guard this time, aware of the possibility of an overzealous early rush by Lindsey given her actions earlier in the match. This time Lindsey played it safely and elected to go to her striking game. As demonstrated in her fight against Stana Katic earlier, Lindsey was a far more capable striker than one may assume. Lucy, herself a well-endowed capable fighter herself was more than wise enough to know not to underestimate Lindsey here and not assume she was only her best assets. Recognizing Lindsey's striking capabilities, Lucy put up appropriate defenses and counters.

While it certainly took longer than it did against Stana, Lindsey was eventually able to get off the combo of punches she wanted, opening up Lucy's defenses enough to pull her head into a knee strike. Lindsey's knee to Lucy's head left Lucy seeing stars and allowed Lindsey to pull Lucy into a front facelock. With the front facelock locked in, it was as easy as 1-2-3 to pull off the DDT, driving Lucy headfirst into the canvas. Lindsey quickly straddled Lucy and sent her legs backwards to ensnare her opponents legs so that she could put a quick end to the match. Much to her chagrin, Lucy was still capable of resisting her attempts to lock in a grapevine despite the DDT and instead successfully dislodges her opponent.

Lucy took advantage of the fact that she was quicker to get up to fire strikes into the unprotected body and face of Lindsey until she could finally get her defenses up. The moment Lindsey got her defenses up against strikes, Lucy transitioned to a hold based offensive as she lifted Lindsey into a torture rack. As Lucy pulled down on Lindsey's neck and legs to hyperextend her opponent's back, the crowd delighted both in the spectacular hold and the view of Lindsey chest given by her back being violently bent.

As Lindsey struggles became more likely to result in her breaking free, Lucy preempted her opponent and ducked her neck while pushing Lindsey forward in order to set up a backbreaker. Lindsey cried out in agony as her back was slammed onto Lucy's knee, furthering the damage done to her back by the torture rack. Eager to put away the match for good, Lucy climbed the ropes while Lindsey lay prone, clutching her back. Lucy took flight as she went for a diving double knee drop right into Lindsey stomach.

Had it hit, it would have been the end of the match for certain as Lucy could easily have put Lindsey away following it. Instead, she laid on the ground clutching her knees, while Lindsey returned to her feet. Lindsey grabbed a hold of both of Lucy's legs and fell backwards, catapulting Lucy into the turnbuckles behind her. Lucy immediately collapsed back to the mat upon impact, dazed from the collision. Lindsey pulled her just far away enough from the ropes that she couldn't reach them before locking on the grapevine and folding Lucy into her 32F chest.

{alt}

"For all your talk about having the bigger, better chest, you seem to have forgotten one important thing. You kinda need to get me in there for it to matter. And while mine may be smaller than yours, my breasts are more than big enough and my technique is more than good enough to finish you off quickly, bitch," Lindsey told Lucy. Lindsey glanced at the clock and saw there were still just over two minutes left in the round. "So, we know you're good at applying a breast smother, but I don't think we know how good you at surviving one. Are you excited to find out, Lucy? Two minutes left in the round. Do you think you can make it? My bet is that you'll pass before you can be saved by the bell," Lindsey taunted as she pulled Lucy deeper into her chest and tightened her embrace.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH! MMMMMPPPHHH!" Lucy replied, everything she said completely muffled by Lindsey's chest. "Oh that's cute, Lucy, you think you can talk with my tits basically swallowing your face whole. Besides, if you want to survive your time with my twin orbs of terror, you really should save your breath," Lindsey said with a laugh. Lucy's muffled protests quickly subsided to muffled moans and mewls as she realized the futility of trying to scream into Lindsey's breasts and focused on struggling to break free and conserving as much air as possible while doing so. Lucy's struggles proved as futile as her screams as nothing she did served to help her escape Lindsey's smothering embrace. Lucy quickly began to descend into the delirium so many of Lindsey's victims had faced before and with thirty seconds left in the match, Lucy began to convulse. Lindsey rode the convulsions out and soon thereafter, Lucy was out cold. When the ref came to declare Lindsey the winner, Lindsey shot the ref a glare, conveying a silent message, "don't declare her out until there's one second left in the round – or else." The ref begrudgingly obliged as she let Lindsey continue the smother for the final fifteen seconds of the round until she declared, "Lucy has been eliminated by a breast smother KO, therefore your winners of this tag-team elimination match, Lindsey Pelas and Emily Addison!"

This was a story I wrote for CWF 39: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92991.0

The upcoming iteration of the series can be found here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=93574.0

Prior events can be found here: https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/events.html