News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cold. Ass. Bitches.

• 4 Replies

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
Cold. Ass. Bitches.
« on: February 08, 2021, 11:49:51 PM »
A note from the Author (yay I can do this again. Feels good to be a whole person again): So unless things have changed recently, this SHOULD be one of the only Assfights the FCF has on display. I did some research before Emilia and I went to work on this and the number of stories was almost non existent, which is amazing. I'll be rather honest I pretty much teased anyone who said they did Assfighting because in my time being a general nuisance I literally had never seen one I wasn't a part of. Yeah. That rare. Okay maybe not the truth is the data is probably pretty skewed but then again its not exhaustive.

So what does that mean for you? Probably nothing other than you can take notes. This is an on our knees assfight it was actually proceeded by a match with Erica (pkmdratini) and in some later age when the stars have all gone dark you may actually SEE that too. It was a standing one and I ripped of Keijo! so sue me.

As usual I have to say that without Emilia I'd be at a massive loss. If you do not know who she is, you're just missing out. That's not an opinion its a fact. She can be found Here

Oh is this the part where I shut up and let you read? Alright enjoy.

Emilia is in Red

I am in Blue

The coming of winter has brought on an early frost in the dark hours of the morning… and forced the inclusion of winter duvets and pyjamas to emerge from hiding over the summer… No more galavanting around in booty shorts and bra’s… it’s no hide under thirteen blankets and a wooly mammoth… I’m dragging my feet this morning… not eager for the long cold day ahead of doing nothing… Those are my least favourite days, the days with nothing planned, nowhere to go, and not a single thing to do productively… they drag for no good reason…   As I milled around in the kitchen, slippers covering my feet, my dressing gown wrapped tightly around my warm fluffy full length pajamas, and a blanket draped over my shoulders on top of that, holding a hot chocolate in my hands, I look out over the decking and the heated pool. I’d bought the property off of Alana and Lauren when they moved out, onto bigger adventures god knows where around the globe, and I’d re-done some of the oddities I didn’t like. But I never changed the patio… I couldn’t, not after sharing such an incredible night out there with Alana not long before she left. I often liked to stand here and gaze out the bi-fold doors, reminiscing… and this morning seemed like the perfect morning to reminisce, with the sun just cresting through the leaves of the distant trees, casting shimmers through the glass doors that lit up the kitchen in waves of light.   I rented the other two rooms out to girls who wanted flatmates, I wasn’t fussy, and didn’t charge much for the place, I just liked the company really, less so the money. Remington, a quirky blue haired walking sex advertisement lived in one of them, had done now for a while, a month or so shy of a year. The other one was recently empty… not by choice… but through disagreement… Remington and her had lost their tempers one night… a night I thoroughly enjoyed, as it reminded me of the way Lauren and Alana consistently were at blows with one another. But this one was different, this was a ‘Her or Me’ collision, and when Remington won it… well it clearly wasn’t her that was going to leave…  That left the two of us in the house together, and we got along just fine. Sure we’d had our run ins… who doesn’t when we’re on top of one another like this sometimes… we’re only human after all. But for the most part, there was a huge amount of mutual respect for one another, a sort of admiration… mutually I hoped at least.   As my mind wandered through the plains of thought in the kitchen, I heard the kettle flick on behind me and was startled back to the present… “Oh Remington! I didn’t hear you come in! Good morning!” I chirp, my mind losing focus on the memories I was flicking through once again like I often do.   I know you want to ask me about the decking area… I’m so fond of it for no apparent reason… I don’t spend much time out there doing anything… and yet, not a week goes by I don’t glance at it longingly… it’s the only part of the house I never re-modified after all, and it does show it’s age, although still beautiful and functional. “Did you sleep well?” I enquire, turning my back on the decking and moving to the kitchen island, where I place my Hot Chocolate down, the steam still wafting from the top, and filling the room with a warm chocolatey smell.

--

It was so cold but then again I adored it as I pulled on a robe in front of a mirror in my room. The whole house belonged to a lovely blonde I'd been renting the room from. Once upon a time there had been another. A spitfire of a brunette with large "personalities" and a penchant for being in the way and right about things all the time. She'd finally decided to pick the wrong fight with me and after fucking a submission out of her across the back of one of the couches while Emilia looked on wide eyed with enjoyment I knew two things. One, that the bitch was leaving in shame. And two that my landlady had a thing for hot girls in a fight. I didn't exactly blame her.

Gliding down the stairs I lurked at the sound of her feet shuffling on the kitchen floor. She was doing it again staring at the back porch. I was infinitely curious why she did that. I'd caught her more than a few times doing it. Slinking into the kitchen why hand brushed the tea kettle with a click announcing my presence gently. Watching you start gently I tilt my head. Curiouser and curiouser aren't you? If only I could get a look in your head.

My eyes trail your curves despite the blanket and the robe and the heavy pajamas. Nothing can hide the curve of your hips into a truly spectacular ass. The sort of thing that makes girls and guys emotional and for a variety of reasons.

My eyes lift back to yours still silent before I peer over your shoulder at the doors again. "So are you ever going to tell me why it is you do that? It's like you lost a lover." I fold my arms under my own ample assets and lean against the counter while I wait on the kettle. Genuinely curious.

--

I slowly fix my attention back into the room, my eyes adjusting to the light now coming from behind me, dimly lighting the room around us. You're coated in a robe that almost makes you look… plain… but you’re far from. Your figure is still clear through your silhouette, the ample curve of your bust, trailing down into your sexy slim waist, that curves around and supports your luscious ass. I can still picture you over the back of the couch like it was yesterday, and sometimes I wish it was that fresh.   As the kettle begins to boil, the bubbling crackling in the background, trying to match the atmosphere of a fire late in the evening, but this time complimenting the hot chocolate smell floating through the room. I notice your eyes trail me for a second, before looking past me, out towards the decking before back to my eyes, your arms folded as you lean against the counter opposite me, asking for an explanation… one I suppose I’ve got no reason not to give…  “Why is it I do what?” I ask, still somewhat in denial that I have those moments for others to see, the moments where I’m so lost to the world just gazing out at the spot on the decking… but it’s clear I do, I know it… and now I’m being called on it. You give a gentle smirk and nod, gesturing to what I was just doing. “Oh, the gazing… I’m just reminiscing about old times is all. I’ve had a lot of good fun out on that decking is all, but it’s not been used for some years now… never had a need again I guess.” I mutter, as the kettle dings on the counter. I see it as my way out of questioning it, stepping towards you to move past and grab the kettle… not that I need it, my hot chocolate is hot enough… but just to try and change the subject… but you step in front of me with a smirk… and it’s clear I’m not getting out of it that easily…

--

You're dismissive and it's clear that there is a story to be had here. I know that look.. I've had that look and I want to know just what makes you tick. Ive already seen just how you can be when it comes to a fight and I'm not stupid. There is something buried there and I've been gentle so far in how I've approached it. I think internally I've resolved to make this the morning that I stop being so gentle about things and find out what exactly your deal is. The click of the kettle and your move for it are reason enough. Maybe its just that I woke up in a mood for closeness of some kind. Maybe it's just that in being me this was inevitably something I'd go digging around for. Either way as soon as you have the kettle in hand I move my body in the way of your escape. With both your hands tied up I drop my arms and plant them on the counter behind you. My lips quirk into a playful smile as I trap you more through presence than force. That and who am I kidding part of why I showed interest in this place was you. Physically you're a compelling woman and I'd be a liar if Ignored that so an opportunity to be flirty is hardly going to walk by me without me pouncing.. Lifting my finger I gently dip it in your cup of chocolate and then put it in my mouth eyeing you as I do it.

"Seems like your chocolate is just fine. I think...you're avoiding telling me what it is. And that means it's something worth hearing. Especially given how you look at it. I mean. It's not unsimilar to how you look at the couch sometimes which makes me VERY curious." The playful little smile climbs higher on my lips and I shift my weight from foot to foot gently. I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't been interested in your reaction to our flatmate and I having it out. Though you've never asked or said anything about it since. Searching your eyes I slide my hands up and catch the kettle lifting it from your hand. "Come on Em, you can tell me. I'm the last person who is going to judge…" despite freeing you of the kettle I don't move my body out of your way.

--

As I lift the kettle out of it’s plate and turn to head back to my drink, I can feel your presence behind me… slow to turn, to delay what’s slowly seeming to become inevitable, and to avoid clobbering you with a boiling kettle, I turn on the spot to face you, your body mere inches away from my own, as your hands lean either side of the counter around me… I could push my way past you, you’ve made that quite clear with your relaxed presence… there is no force trapping me here… just your presence currently… and it’s hot… you’re just hot!   It was interesting when you moved in… having been crushing on the previous flatmate a bit… when you moved in the dynamic changed… she became cold to you instantly, and the closer we got, the more she became flaky and I never understood it until I saw the entanglement on the couch… just like in old times. That’s when you dip your finger in my hot chocolate, and gently suck it whilst eyeing me intently. I bite my lower lip slightly as you do, hoping it was subtle enough to pass your view… but doubting the likelihood of that with your intent gaze.   “So I guess it’s become so apparent avoiding the question won’t work…” I murmur, almost resigned to having to share this memory for the first time since it happened. I turn and place the kettle back on, allowing it to simmer behind me as I turn to face you… “Care to join me out on the decking then?” I ask gently, with a soft smile as my mind is already beginning to trace the steps that led to what happened last time, recreating the narrative I’m about to share for the first time.  As we step outside, the cold morning air ripping through our gowns like there was nothing there in the first place, our breath misting up in front of us, and our lips already turning ever so slightly blue, I move towards the edge of the covered pool. “This is where Alana and I had our last encounter… it was just after a night in which Lauren and her went at it… tit to tit… and she couldn’t sleep afterwards… and came and got me…” I went on, gently walking around the decking, explaining step by step how the night unfolded, and what happened… until I finished facing you from across the decking… “I’d hoped she’d have come back to visit sometime… and we could go again, but sadly she’s the other side of the world… and I don’t think it’ll happen that way ever again. But it’s still nice to reminisce” I purr, turning to stare out over the scenery over the horizon again.

--

You biting your lip is like blood hitting the water for me. Truthfully I had always wondered what the dynamic had been before I arrived here. I had a suspicion about it but I was never certain. I figured that maybe it was just her not liking me. It wasn't uncommon for that to happen. Being hot and having my aesthetic tended to make people unreasonable about things but I always suspected you two might have been in the midst of developing something before I arrived. On the one hand a small part of me felt bad that she left but on the other….

My eyes crinkle at the corners. The only indication that I caught you biting your lip.

That's all I need to know. You hadn't made a move. We hadn't really talked about the situation with our dearly departed roommate. Nothing. At your words I shake my head still smiling but it threatens to become a smirk. At your invitation I move out of your way and follow you out the back.

It's freezing cold and it does wonderful things to my body as I stand on the cold back deck with you. The wind wrapping its fingers around me like a jealous lover and tightening my nipples against cold metal piercings while flattening my robe against me. What comes next makes me tilt my head and listen. You meander while you tell the story and I hang on it. Its a very personal story. It clearly means a lot to you and the way you say her name says it all. As you finally bring it to a close I give you a pensive look.

"Well. It's her loss then. I know you will probably hate me for saying such a thing but I'm glad she's not here now. Because it means I can be." My eyes lick over you as the wind continues to chill us both. "I may not have some incredibly hot opponent to titfight in front of you...however." my steps carry me over to you. "...I've always wondered how capable you were….now that you've told me that...I'd adore the chance to find out first hand…"

Maybe it's just how I am in the mornings but I doubt it's just that. Either way my hands unsubtly move to your hips. The implications all to clear as I invade your space again just enough to be very clear. "Obviously, the outcome would not change my interest in living here at all...I have zero interest in leaving" the smile that graces my lips is a genuine one as my eyes search yours. Fingers still firmly on your hips through your blanket and robe. They aren't hard to find even through the extra fabric.

--

As I lose myself in the story, sharing detail after intimate detail, not glossing over any fact… and more so saying it allowed for my own reflection and enjoyment than to actually share it with you… almost forgetting your presence was even there as the memory floods over me with the cold familiar touch of the morning wind… trying as it might to replicate the cool midnight air on my skin. But it doesn’t have the same impact… there isn’t that spark there that was burning when the night was rolling on… now it’s just me reliving it…   As I trail off, turning back to face you having pulled myself back from the memory, your eyes are transfixed on me like super glue. A pensive look across your face as there is a silence between us… I know you wouldn’t judge me… and yet I’m still nervous… I’ve never shared that with anyone before, and god knows how someone would react…   When you speak though… it’s to my aid… comforting me about it, and reassuring me that you found it hot… and that… you’d been dreaming of a conflict such as this between us. I can already feel it, a gentle fire burning behind my eyes and in my stomach… could this be my chance to recreate such an incredible opportunity with someone equally as hot, and proven to be equally as prone to conflict! I can’t throw this away… not without exploring every possible avenue…  You move to me, your hands on my hips, your eyes searching mine… If I made the first move would she be ok with it… would she even accept it… No she said she would! Why am I waiting!? What am I doing? Without a seconds more delay, I let my robe fall to the floor around me, having untied and let it slip down my arms… the first of my coats as the blanket falls with it… hoping to signify my intentions… my proposal… my challenge.

--

As you look back at me I can see you searching my eyes for the reassurance that you need to do this. I'm not sure what it is that has caused you to be hesitant but I finally see it resolve in a wonderful determination. Like the snap of a last few puzzle pieces into place. You shrug the blanket off in a cascade and with deft hands you lose your robe. My fingers naturally fall away from your hips to let you shrug out of it. Inhaling sharply I smile with a satisfaction I never really knew was there. You are a magnificent creature. It's clear now in the sharp feeling of the cold wind. I had wondered for so long what had held you back but this acceptance of my offer. Your proudly challenging presence now as you stand before be. Devoid of clothes and yes somehow infinitely more prepared for this conflict. It's a wonderful thing to witness. Nevermind the wonderful curves but the sheer feeling of you being more firmly prepared for a fight in no clothing is utterly thrilling to behold.

With deft tugs of my own fingers I unknot the belt of my robe and like the hand of a jilted lover clawing at my inked flesh I shed it in a heap on the wooden deck. It slides off my curves leaving me in a similar state as I inhale again. Sharply the absence of the robe lending itself to further cold on my skin. My nipples tighten again further increasing the almost sore feeling against their piercings. It's a good ache as I look you up and down one more time.

"Anything I should know before we get started? Your house, your rules." I practically purr it. I want to see what your desire is. I'm insatiably curious as to what you'll stipulate for this conflict.

--

As my robes fall to the floor, shredding with it the last ounce of doubt in my mind, I stand in my true glory… not in the slightest expecting a fight at all any time soon, and yet still dressed for one, in a lack of dress at all. The cold wind whips around me sharply, my hair flicking around my head, surrounding my face as it flicks like a candle in the wind. Your blue locks flicking behind you, makes it seem as if my blonde melts at the tips into your deep ice like flows. I can’t believe this is finally going to happen again, my body so tense, goosebumps everywhere as the wind tickles me… or maybe it’s excitement, or anticipation, who knows!?  As I stand here, my nerves and excitement working to warm me up now, I watch as you claw at yourself, ribbing the belt off your robe and letting it fall away, your inked flesh filling my vision as I’m entranced by it in the wind. Your nipples are so hard and firm, sitting upon perky breasts with proud piercings. Your toned stomach displaying your self-confidence and pride in it’s demeanour, and that perky ass sitting promptly behind it all, waiting for it’s moment to shine. I can hardly take it all in…  “Anything you should know… well this is hands and knees on the floor at all times on this deck, ass to ass only. If you get a pin for 10 seconds, it’s either a submission or a restart after 5 spankings. Or you can submit at any time. Sadly… there used to be a faint ring here now but that’s washed away, so no limits on range… just ass on ass endurance. May the best ass win I guess!” I spit out rapidly, adrenaline pumping through me.

--

With the wind now teasing both of our bodies I wiggle my nose slightly taking in the scent drifting off your hair as it whips towards me. It's wonderful its the smell that lingers around much of the house and I resist the urge to step any closer to you. It's a battle I barely win as I am forced to simply inhale again. At my question you do not hesitate in the slightest and it makes my eyes practically light up. To say it's not what I expected is perhaps an understatement but it also highlights some intriguing things. Hanging on you describing the rules I can feel my lips pulling into a smile. Normally it would be a viperous thing but today. With you? It's just a happy little smirk. I feel the adrenaline finally come crashing through my veins bathing me in hyper awareness, energy, and painkillers as my heart hammers away forcing it through my body in a rolling rush.

Looking to the deck and the. Looking back up at you I smile. "We'll put it back but for now I have no problems with that." I wiggle a finger at you "also. No escaping without a punishment. What do I get when I make you submit." My grin deepens.

Without waiting I turn around and look over my shoulder at you displaying the curve of my ass. It's been hardened by dance and martial arts and the rare as can be butt to butt battle. Lowering myself to my knees I flick my hair over my shoulder and look back to check your progress as I plant my hands on the deck in front of me. "Whenever you're ready.." the implications being whatever your punishment for the loser is I'm willing to play for it without hearing it.

--

Your eyes begin flicking around the deck like a madman, checking every inch of it… looking for what I don’t know until you mention we’ll put the line back, and I give you a soft smirk… “We’ll see if you’re still saying that later” I tease. As you begin to turn around though, I hear you ask about the punishment… and my smirk grows… “Oh so confident are you…” I purr, “Loser cooks dinner, and pleasures the winner all night tonight. Oh and if I win, you pay double rent this month, if you win… I’ll give you a month free!” I tease…, giving you ass a quick tap before turning around to match you.   Your ass is impressive, I saw the way you used it as a weapon in your sexfight; battering and out-doing your foe with it. It’s toned, curvy and impressive, there is no denying it. But I’ve been working on my ass for years through sports… workouts… and good genes! So I’m confident that with all the butt on butt action I’ve had, my ass will remain firm and taut, ready for anything you can throw at me.  “Well then, in that case… we’re ready!” I call out, before taking a big breath, and pressing my ass gently against yours for a second, like touching gloves, the cool skin on skin impact sending shivers up my back, before we both peel off… but only for a second, as I hear you suck in air as I do, and release a timed grunt, as we both fire our asses back into one another with vicious intent.

--

At the stipulation I inhale sharply never mind the tap to my rear from you. I have a fairly good idea of what I'm up against but this is going to require some alterations to my skills. Not that I mind what's the point of a fight if it doesn't challenge you. Walling up the 'loser pleasures the winner all night though I use the adrenaline to tunnel out my focus. I'm certainly going to need it.

Pressing back into your flesh gently at first I can feel the anticipation from the skin on skin contact. The next inhale is all I need to hear.

You are built from the ground up and frankly its impressive the first impact shows that. I'm not convinced I can out muscle you without being a little clever since I was gifted equally from toes to nose. Rocking my hips side to side  as I push back I get a feel for those curves. You're absolutely steel solid which means I have my work cut out for me if I want to win this. There are some options for the offense that don't involve just purely ramming you until you give out but unsurprising much like the best titfight there are risks and rewards. With the power in your legs and hips the rewards and less and the risks greater but such is the way with the best of opponents. Working my elbows back towards my hips I'm very careful not to give you the opportunity to overbalance me forwards as I'm itching. The result is a slight rotation down and into you with my butt as I tighten my abs in a curve through my back.

This needs to be a single swift motion because chances are good I won't get you to fall for this again. I'll be lucky if it works this time.

With a sudden grunt of exertion I flex my abs downward powering through my back as I do it. This drives my hips back down. The consequence is a sudden shove and flick slightly upwards of my ass. It's almost a booty pop but slower and with the force of my abs and back behind my lower half.

The hope is to make you rock forwards.

Even if you don't I can't wait to feel it. I have to risk the movement I actually care about.

As soon as I shove my feet come up lighting fast snapping my ankles together and then slamming them the deck. Hopefully I get them between your legs as I suddenly full court press backwards trying to take your legs out of the way so I can abuse your ass from beneath as I push myself backwards with my elbows. There are numerous ways this can fail but I have to just go for it and hope.

--

As our asses collide for the first time, not the small touch… nor the gentle feeler, or the occasional bumps in the kitchen working around each other… the first proper collision, my entire body is set alight… the feeling of your ass bouncing off of mine… barely any jiggle, no wiggle, wobble or bobble… pure toned ass slamming against mine… it felt right, oh so right and oh so wrong all at once. My mind was on fire with passion, my eyes hungry for more, my legs craving the work, and my ass desperate for round two already.  As I breath in deeply after that initial hit, nothing but lust flows through my mind, craving more of you in such a sick manner. I’m determined to feel your ass break to my own, expecting a lack of experience or tactic from you at all… in fact, all together under-estimating you in total.  As I work on launching my ass back towards yours however, something is different… you haven’t met me with the same head on force as you did previously. I know you’re relatively new to ass fighting, but it doesn’t make sense you’d be pulling punches already due to pain… I saw what you did on that couch a while back… you thrive off of it… get off on it! Instead, I feel your body unleashing the tension you built against me…  Your ass flicks up, like someone releasing a spring inside you, popping it up slightly into my ass, rocking me forward as I was already moving back from what I thought would be the second head on impact. As soon as it does, your feet come flying towards me and this is where I realise I have to pounce back, as your feet are elevated.   I quickly realise that going for your ass won’t work, I don’t have the leverage, and instead, I fire my ass towards the back of your thighs, hoping it knocks you forwards ever so slightly, and foils your plan with your feet, causing them to fall short, landing on top of mine, and hopefully giving me the chance to flick them up with my own feet once again, to hopefully continue unsteadying you!

--

If I could see your face I'm pretty sure it would have started out with fierce joy. Shifted to confusion and then shifted to surprise. I've never lied outright about the scope of my abilities. You've just never asked. Not that you would have given how reserved you were despite being openly excited by watching me fight. Either way hopefully this changes the tone of our interactions. Even if you beat the stuffing out of my rear I have a feeling you will take it seriously.

The feeling of the crash and then the second press and slam is electric for me. Its so rare to find someone who will do this let alone someone with a clue how to. I'm practically on fire internally as I feel myself thrilling to this fight wanting more contact until one of us goes soft and sensitive. My legs move and you finally catch on slamming back towards me and hitting me in the thighs as opposed to the ass to keep me from power back into you and between your legs.

I have a decision to make… I feel our legs scramble together for position with mine on top of yours. I wish I had the time to plan. To set this up but I don't I need to react now! Your rear is lower than mine but I can feel you trying to off balance me forwards. I need to make this good if I'm going to pull it off.

Crunching myself forwards I do my best impression of a stumble. Its not hard. You hit like an express train at top speed so I'm not selling much as I edge my elbows farther back than the point of balance. At the same time I slam my feet down as though desperate and hook them around the outside of your ankles. With my knees closer together than my feet it gives you the inside line but it lets me compress your feet to give me something to hold on to so I can feel your body.

And then…

I wait.

Counting the slow seconds for your next ram feeling with my feet.

The second I feel it as crunch my abs hard lifting my ass high and then shove up on my elbows, whipping my hips back and down trying to drive my ass down on top of yours in an arc to send it crashing down and slam its more sensitive underside onto the tops of my heels as I attempt to trap your large butt between mine and our feet and grind it into them.

--

I feel the scramble of your legs to match my own, that chaotic, unplanned assortment of limbs in an attempt to gain some small, ever so slight advantage over the other through any means necessary; and in this case, it’s our legs and the positioning against one another that seems to be making all the difference. To try and give myself that little edge, I’d slammed into your thighs, just to try and knock you off balance, and it seems to have worked, as you stumble forwards ever so slightly, shuffling on the floor.   This gives me the confidence I need to move in for the first fall, to try and capitalise and knock you down flat, and as I release myself again, looking to hammer into your thighs once more, I feel as your legs coil around mine slightly. ‘You may have won the footsies, but you’ve left your ass open for my assault’ - I think to myself. That however… is not the case.  You lure me in to your trap successfully as I lash out, and I feel your plan fly into fruition without fail as you lash back at me, slicing into my ass with your own, and enacting an incredibly skilled and well thought out heel trap on my firm cheeks.
--

Yes yes yes! I feel you lash out. As my body snaps like a steel trap I catch your magnificent butt and drive it into your heels. The even more malevolent part of this is that its not a pin. You're not flat out I don't have to give you a ten count and then a spanking if you want to continue. To some people this might seem like I'm being a bitch. Maybe in a way I am but the fact is this.

I respect you way too much. Those little brushes in the kitchen. The handful of chances I've gotten to feel the power in your legs and ass. No way. A pin and a spanking would just be another chance for you to catch me and crush me. I need to get you on the ropes and savage you as often and as badly as I can if I want to win. And I want to win.

I clamp down on the thought of what's going to happen tonight one way or another. It doesn't happen fast enough for me to stop the slight shiver. I can't be distracted not now.

Curling my toes and flexing my feet I turn my heels up towards your underside and continue to pressure down and back. But that's not all…

As I give you the pressure backwards I begin a subtle roll of my hips flicking my right up and then rolling across to my left like I'm drawing figure eights across your ass. The goal is to grind the underside of your ass against the points of our heels and begin to soften the connective tissue and muscle where it thins out against your underside. At the same time it also takes the most compact parts of my rear and drags them in a kneading figure eight across the top curve of your butt as I try to squeeze and grind as much tautness as I can from it. Normally I'd taunt an opponent at this point but I don't even want to risk the loss of focus to ask you if you want to submit. I know you won't.

--

The second I feel my body come into contact with yours, I know you’ve baited me into an incredible well executed heel trap. I couldn’t have set one up more perfectly if I tried, aligning your feet perfectly with the back of my calves where my ass would come to rest should I lower it, and adding that additional show off force by clamping my ass down before it even hit rock bottom, something not many fighters would do having felt the impact sending their foe south anyway.   I can’t help but let out a gasp, mainly in shock, but partly in pain… having put a lot of my own force into driving my ass backward, but to then have that compounded with your own ass jacking it down into the tops of your heels, the digging in sensation sending tingles through my butt as if giving me a dead ass for a second… but not quite.  As your ass crashes back down onto mine, having slammed it down and bounced ever so slightly with the impact, it gave you a chance to set your heels, digging them into the tender underside of my ass, the weakness in everyone's armour between ass and thigh… so expertly done; it’s clear this isn’t your first rodeo, more so as you begin to knead the top of my ass with your own, a systematic figure-of-eight that alternated your cheeks to prevent any serious wear-or-tear… cunning and dangerous; I can’t remain trapped for long!  It takes me a few rotations of uncomfortable groaning whilst you go to work, deadly silent on my trapped ass before I see my way out, a small almost unnoticeable pause in contact as you switch from left cheek to right cheek every time, seemingly subconsciously favouring your right side with an eagerness to get your right side down, the ever so slightly more dominant one I suppose… despite knowing just how capable you are with both!  As I feel that change coming, I’m forced to actually increase the pressure against your heels, to give me that extra few mils to work with when I feel the swap coming… and just as I feel the pattern coming, I explode upwards, uncoiling my legs like high-pressure springs, but not drilling upwards, as that would just encourage you to hammer be down powerfully… but forwards, like a cat pouncing. My ass clashes against yours, forcing it to bounce up slightly, but not in a powerful explosion to knock you over, just maybe a step or so forwards, as I launch a couple of steps forwards… escaping such a potentially fight ending crush.

--

As I work my ass into yours using a combination of martial arts trained muscle and dance trained movements I just do my best to stay as focused as possible and take as much out of you as I can as efficiently as possible. The fact is, as I will grudgingly admit. You have mass on me and I can feel it. I'm not sold on muscle density but pound for pound you are larger than I am and it means I have to chew through more of the muscle that makes up your ass and while you have a lovely smooth curve the fat is really just for show because there is not much. I can feel it.

As I work you I take mental note of the feel you suddenly drive yourself down onto my heels which is weird but I know you're not dumb so I move to secure you against my heels as I prepare to defend an upward shove to get your rear off what its been impaled on. You don't however, instead you time a nearly imperceptible difference in my movement and drive into me. It's not hard enough to knock me over but it frees you from the crushing grind and sends me forward a pace on my right knee. Hardly ideal as I feel you scamper back away from me.

With my weight forwards in my right I have my left foot more free to move. Dropping to my elbows I put my weight on my right side and sneak a look over my left shoulder. As you take a few steps I hook my left foot under your right ankle on the inside. With that in place I push off my elbows and drive with my right knee tying to do two things.

One: send me backwards across the wooden deck after you.

And two: arrest your escape but more importantly disrupt your balance. As I scramble back towards you I shift my weight off my right side hard and snap my left hip back aiming to pull myself back into you with my left leg and hip. The intention being to deliver a slam. Instead of hitting you head in though I aim it with a slight curve towards the right. This avoids your potentially more powerful right side and aims the hit from my left cheek at your cleft and curves it into the inside of your left cheek. Forcing its exterior to content with my right side as I try to bring myself back to a centered balance.

Of course I could just whiff if I don't arrest your movement away from me.

--

As my ass crashes back up into you, I feel the rippling motion through my cheeks, like time slowed down, and I can feel the small ripples in your own ass slapping gently against mine. In all regards, this was not a gentle impact, with you trying to clamp back down, and me trying to explode with enough power to escape. To any untrained ass, this would’ve been like taking a wooden spoon to the cheek with no protection or preparation… but to us… this is nothing more than a simple passing graze with some agitation behind it.   That quick impact passes with little more than an after-thought through us, having caused no damage regardless, and only facilitated the next line of planning and preparation from the both of us… ‘What’s this bitch got in store for me next!?’.   I know you’re going to look to try and be quick on capitalising on your early advantage quickly… perhaps even trying to go for a fast pin, or another trap, but when I feel your left foot under my ankle, trying to trap me in place, my head instinctively drops down to look under me at the snag, and I see, through my cleavage, your plan unfolding, how you’re looking to move in on me once again.  I watch as you bring your ass towards me, scrambling slightly, but not directly, it’s no bee-line move, and it gives me an extra-split second of preparation that might come in crucial as I unleash my instant counter, jamming my left ankle into the back of your left knee, not hard, but hopefully enough to physically inhibit your ability to drive your power back through your left thigh, and cause the momentum you were sending back through your ass to fall short, and instead, swing off slightly off course and unplanned as a result of the momentum… giving me a chance to fall into my counter, as I try and unleash my ass backwards uncoiling by backing up in your ankle lock, and trying to drill my centre mass into the left side of your ass. 

--

There are some things I truly appreciate about my physiology and psychology. The fact that pain makes me tingle is one of them because it artificially increases my ability to take it. If you hurt me enough I’ll submit just like anyone else but you have to Hurt. Me. To make me pay attention past some of the initial things. Why is that relevant? Well because getting hit by you doesn’t really make me tingle. I feel it. It certainly triggers the fun parts of my pain experience but it also triggers the: that hurt. Parts of my pain experience too.

This all matters because you stuff up what would have been a lovely plowing hit to your softer center as you cross your leg and block my knee. It's enough to prevent me from bending my thigh back all the way since I can’t totally flex the left leg to bring the angle hit across. It scrapes you grazing the top of your ass like a stinging slap as opposed to the driving hit right into the center of your harded weapon. And I know now that I’m about to be punished. It has mostly to do with the fact that you’re too good to not punish a miss like that. It's also because I can feel it. You slam the full force of your rear into the left side of my ass. That...that hurts. It slams into my left cheek sending a ripple of force up my body and driving me onto my elbows. The hit is hard enough for my left cheek to go tingling and numb before feeling rushes back in and informs me that I have in fact been hit.

Bad news I’m on my elbows which gives me less maneuverability now however there is a bright side here.

You are in a shit position. With your right ankle still tied up around mine and your left foot crossed over my body to jam my left knee, your left side doesn’t have the same support with your knee turned and your body shoved back for the hit. I have to move fast. Flexing my left leg suddenly and then my left foot I pop my foot onto the ball to make sure I have your right foot still hooked and then my thigh squeezes your right foot into my knee. Using my arms and abs I power up off the wood of the deck and myself up. Since my right thigh is the only one I have full range of motion on it means that I’m forced into a trajectory. Driving up and then down in a vicios arc I drive a curve with my butt first up, and then down and to the left as I twist my hips to give me the motion I need while trying to hold your legs in place so I can guess where your ass is. I drive my right side of my ass down and to the left trying to hit your rear on the left side and slam you to the ground on your right side since you legs are both engaged on my left. The closest movement I can think of like this is feeling a boxer’s guard with your right glove and driving a left hook through her jaw and following through to push her face over and down.

Hopefully it slams your hips to the wood. Though I’d settle for a juice unopposed slam to you while you’re off balance after having used your legs. I need it since my left cheek still throbs from your counter attack.

--

As my ass drills into your left cheek, I can feel your ass giving slightly under mine… but not a broken give, nowhere near, you’re built way too firmly to give after just a single hit, but giving in the sense of ground… falling shy as you fall onto your elbows from the blow. The impact provided a first glimpse into the heavy hard-hitting nature of this engagement, no trickery, no pins and grinding, like sinking an overhand right past the guard straight into the cheek, and that’s exactly what this was.  Unlike a perfect overhand right however, this doesn’t put you down for good, nor does it put you out… I can hear you groan and moan, and I know it was an invaluable hit, my ass also ringing from the power put through hitting such a firm opposition giving me a sense of just how you must be feeling… or with any luck not feeling and just tingling! But the rust in my performance shines through, or perhaps it's your own fighting intuition and experience, or a mutual workings of both aspects, as you trap me in momentarily from re-focusing my stance, caught over-extending.   I feel your left foot re-secure your grasp over my right ankle and foot, trapping it in position once again, as your left thigh clamps over my left foot. “Wha! Fuck!” I cry out realising just what I’ve done, my head on a swivel as I watch your ass unleash an incredible amount of power through primarily your abs and back, your right leg only providing support this impact.   I watch in slow motion at the arc your ass takes, so slowly it feels as if time was trickling by and giving me a chance to react or escape, but that my mind was asleep by the pace and I was just a spectator in the moment… I feel your ass crashing into the left side of my ass, similar to how I hit yours, but this time more of a hook than an overhand… and with my support trapped where it is, the blow brings a gasp of pain from my lips, followed by a shriek as I feel the momentum building; and without warning, I feel my ass slam into the wood on my side, struggling to scrabble whilst locked, desperate not to get pinned first!

--

This is going to leave us both unable to really sit let alone do anything like this for a while. It’s rare, very rare to find someone who can challenge me. This is not quite the same thing as someone challenging me. You are legitimately a challenge there is no way I can guarantee the outcome of this fight even with those who are “challenging” I have an idea. You’re actually someone who could leave me aching and moaning. That is absolutely thrilling which is why I am even more satisfied when you cry out in surprise and I look over my right shoulder and see you DOWN! Unhooking my left foot I shove off my right leg and drive with my hands and elbows. I need to get myself centered since you’re not flat on the deck but on your hips and still with some support.

Sweeping my right leg in hard, I squeeze with my left trying to collapse your legs. I don’t want you crawling away from me so that you can get back onto your legs. Grunting hard I hop my hips and legs back as I push on my arms. Driving solidly I slam back hard trying to flatten any attempt for you to get back up. I can’t let you get any momentum back. I need to finish you out before you can get back into this. Slamming back I try to bulldoze you over flat.

As I work my knees back with the two slams I work my arms up under me and arch my chest down as I crunch my abs in preparation. Coiling my body like a steel spring I suddenly snap my hips up and over trying to drive my ass in an arc to slam you fully to the deck and grind my ass down and into you. Working myself up I drive my body over yours in an attempt to put all of my weight on you and flatten out your body under my ass. While the initial hit is an attempt to break your hips I slide my legs open trying to use my weight to switch the hit into a sit. It would thrill me beyond belief to get this first pin out of you. Nevermind taking a spanking to that ass. No way you submit on this pin.

--

The feeling of the wood on my side sends back a wave of memories of doing this with Alana and how incredible it was. The pain was just as immense, but this time it may even be more so already! I could feel my ass actually fighting, no easy prey or weak strategies, but actually being forced to fight for its keep, and here again, so perfectly matched so early on it seems, that to be knocked to the side, and left exposed to the first pin… although humiliating… feels justified… You’ve been one step ahead every time, and I need to be more thoughtful against you!   All of this clarity however has come at a poor time… it hasn’t given you an opportunity to strike that wasn’t there, but it’s given you the opportunity to launch your strike whilst I wasn’t actually mentally here… I was… good I was years ago! What is wrong with me!   The next thing I notice is your ass crashing down onto my hips, your thighs already either side of me! “Oh fuck!” I blurt out, not so much in pain, slamming onto my hips hurts, but isn’t stinging… but in surprise, how has this happened, I’m the resident expert and here I am! At risk of being pinned already!  I strain as much as I can to try and roll onto my back and cancel out your pin by trapping me the wrong way up, but your thighs keep me tight, and I don’t have much free wiggle when you slam a couple more times, and in such a position, I can’t continue to take the blows to my hips, the pain starting to ramp up… but knowing that every blow you deliver to my hip bone will dig deeply into an ass cheek… until finally, I relent, falling ass on ass… knowing I need to take a pin and get a rest to keep myself in the fight without nursing a damaged hip bone.   

--

I feel you struggle like a titan under me. Some less women refer to themselves as goddesses and though perhaps the titans were overcome by the gods once upon a time there is no way they could have won save by numbers. No you are a rare creature, something far more powerful and capable than some mere goddess so when I continue to slam into your ass and I feel you squirm to flip over and foil my pin. I grin fiercely. You're not giving this up. You're not taking this lying down you're trying with every ounce of your power and skill to render my assault ineffective. My legs locking you in is all that secures it so you can't squirm free as I finally feel you give.

The feeling is electric and rushes up from my stomach as we land my ass on top of yours pinning your hips to the boards of the deck. I can feel my heart flutter your exclamation still hanging in the air. Squeezing my ass hard I sit back and try to use the pin as a chance to eek more pain out of your butt as I count. Squeezing your muscles rear against mine with your hips flat to the deck.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Relaxing, I look back over my shoulder a cheeky smile on my lips as my waterfall of blue hair conceals one part of my face. Hands planted on the back of your thighs butt gently resting atop yours.

"Give up yet? And before you answer. I'm going to spank you either way." The cheeky smile has obvious elation in it. "Definitely not because I want to put my hands on your ass." I wiggle gently one time. Nothing harmful, but I don't get up while I wait for your response. I certainly wouldn't expect you to be in a reversed position. At least I hope you wouldn't. Despite the pain I can feel how turned on I am by this confrontation.

--

I can feel your tight ass atop me as the dust settled, your muscles tensing and relaxing in a slow beat, similar to a heart beat… clench, hold release, clench release, clench and hold, and repeat. It’s pretty hot actually… even if right now it is not an ideal position to be in! My legs almost playfully kick at the decking gently as I squirm beneath you, knowing there isn’t much I can do to escape this position, or much point in expelling that much energy when we are still both relatively fresh… Perhaps if you were clearly more fatigued than me, but that just isn’t the case.  “ONE!”  “TWO!”  “THREE!”  I hear you count, your eyes flicking over your shoulder to give me a stunning smile as you clear bask in the position you sit upon me currently. And the inevitable taunting begins, “Oh please, you think a single pin is going to stop me from crushing you when I’m ready.” I tease, winking back at you as you then threaten to spank me. “Well if that’s the case, you might want to grab the paddle before you do.” And with that comment, I see your eyebrow raise slightly, “Oh yeah, I’m full of kinky surprises'' I purr, teasing you.   “SEVEN!”  “EIGHT!”  “NINE!”  I hear you count out, still looking at me with a smirk, before enquiring as to where the paddle that you deserve rests. “I think you should check the very edge panel of the small wood steps into the Jacuzzi'' I tease, hoping that the little ploy of waiting will make you get up before the ten count, but you’re thorough on that, as I hear you count out the final digit with a smirk;   “TEN! That’s a pin!”  “Mmmm you naught bitch!” I playfully sneer, as you move over to the steps, and slide the final piece out, revealing a smooth wooden paddle on the flat side of the board. “See, surprises.” I say, as if matter-of-factly, raising up to my feet with you as we both stretch out round one. “So, standing or kneeling?” I quickly ask, before you smirk, “Oh! Laying down! You naughty bitch!” I smirk, as I move back to the centre of the decking, and laying myself down flat, arms extended out to the side as instructed, and legs slightly open. “I hope you know you’ll pay for this bitch!” I purr, almost gently.

--

As I ride out the rest of the pin far more gently than I could have I smirk at your grumbling but I know it's good natured. The fact that you have a paddle out here is kind of surprising but then again when I think about it more I’m not sure if it is really that surprising given who it is I am dealing with. That and you seem to have a serious affinity for having ass battles out on the deck. Retrieving the paddle I heft it and give you an evil smirk.

At your request to be standing on kneeling I gesture on the deck and you get the message. With you flat out I roll my eyes and walk over. Gripping your hips I heft you onto your knees so your ass is up in the air tits in the deck. It's a highly undignified position and I love it. At your promise to get me back I blow you a kiss “You better, or you’ll have to get use to this position.”

My first hit comes without any warning and I lay it right across your rear. HARD. The smack resounding in the cold crisp air. Catching your hips I make sure you don’t squirm and deliver the next one right across the same spot as best I can. Building up a bright red mark in a band with the paddle. This is way better than doing it by hand. Sucking your hip in under my arm so you can’t spoil my aim I give you a third one trying to put it in the exact same spot. Finally I drop your hips, stand up and take it with two hands and deliver a tremendous fourth smack aimed on top of the other three. My fifth however is a divergence from my hits so far. I take a step and make sure the slap doesn’t come up from an angle and hit something really sensitive. I may be a bitch but not like that. Yet.

That doesn’t keep me from laying the fifth shot top to bottom right on the cleft of your ass aiming for the sensitive center to start the process of roughing up the inner curve of your cheeks. Laying the paddle on the steps I walk back over and get down on my hands and knees. I give you a moment to collect yourself.

“Ready?” At whatever sound you make I smirk and push my butt back into yours like I’m touching gloves and at your pull away and then grunt I exhale hard and slam backwards into your ass again. The hits are still tremendous. Hopefully I’m finally making progress on your beautiful butt but I know you have more still to give before you really slacken or lose your tautness.

--

The first hit that is delivered is cold, hard and unwelcoming… my tits are drilled into the wooded deck beneath me, and the crack of the paddle seems to have done a satisfactory job. “Nghhhh fuck!” I groan out, trying to suppress the initial shock of the pain, and just letting the sting settle. What follows are two more shots to the same spot on my ass, just like the bitch you are, as each blow drills my tits into the deck further, and forces me to bite my lower lip, letting out small yelps with every hit.   The fourth hit is different though, it comes swinging from a higher vantage, and actually smacks my ass down slightly, still drawing a pained groan from my lips, but stinging nowhere near as much as the line along my ass that’s grown bright pink. The final slap comes from the bottom, and knocks my ass slightly higher… there seems some subconscious restraint on your behalf there thank god, perhaps ensuring you miss my sensitive region, and I’m very grateful, as I’m left breathing deeply as my ass stings for a while, watching you place the paddle back on the steps.  As you come back from the steps, sauntering over all cocky like, I appreciate the slow steps your taking, letting my ass settle slightly in the brisk air, as you line yourself up against me again, and with a deep breath, I let out a quick “MmmmHmmmm'' in agreement, gently touching our asses together once again, like touching gloves. And then, without warning, we both explode, slamming back straight into one another.   The spanking I’ve taken giving you a slight edge in these hard, ass on ass slams, and forcing me to now bring tactics into it, as I slowly work on pivoting around you ever slam, not trying to force you to lose ground in any 2 directional way, but by trying to circle around you, my plan is to push you further and further to the extremities of the decking by moving closer and slightly right after every hit with a sliding reposition of my knees, trying to make you adjust by pivoting outwards to meet my ass head on again. 

--

I know there is no way your rear feels good after what I gave you. As we slam into each other I'm happy to take this attrition because I know your butt is going to be weaker to it. I also know you are not that dumb as to just pound away making the line on your butt worse and worse with each slam. It was deliberately right where a head on slam contacts. I don't just want to hurt you I want to disable your weapons and tools. This is the start of making your head on slams hurt like crazy.

As we continue this I note a shift in the impact which each slam. Curious, you're working around me like a boxer. Looking down under my left arm as we drive our asses together I see you shimmy slightly. I'm not sure what you're up to but I'm sure I don't want to find out. As we slam again and you scoot a little more I prep my test.

Tucking my knees a little forwards I give you the next hit a little over extended to give me the room to make this work. I wouldn't want to take more than one of those. Good thing I don't plan on it. Making my next movement like I'm going to slam I suddenly pull it short and brace. Hoping to get you to hit just further than you were expecting to hit so your movement to the right is disrupted.

I can't tell if it works but I still unload with a snap of my hips down, back, and then up at the end lifting towards my left side trying to smash the underside of your butt and scrape my left ass cheek up your cleft as I drove towards the direction you're moving. Hoping the extra oomf after a fainted hit will be enough to fuck up your balance.

--

Every time our asses collide, I do that tiny little shuffle, and all the while, I’m looking ever so slightly down my nose, trying to make it look like I’m staring down at the ground, even throwing out the fake oversold heavy breath to make it sound like I’m struggling more than I am, but I’m biding my time, waiting for your play, and watching intently.   My ass is struggling, continuously going head on is not letting the stinging sensation from the paddle relieve itself at all, in fact, with each slap it just reignites the burning sensation that ripples through me, my teeth still sunk into my lower lip, despite the moans and groans both real and trying to sell a weakened state, and soon, I notice you clocking on to my move, your hair flicking around more behind your body, you’re watching me, so something will change soon! I know it!  And it does, your knees beginning to reposition under you, you slide slightly further away, ok this makes sense, you’re going to try and bait me in here, I realise, and I make it appear as if I hadn’t even noticed the risk, shooting myself backwards, but this time, it’s not a lean back, I do so by bouncing my entire legs back on the decking, and leaving myself still rather coiled up!  That’s when I watch you unload your ass, my head clearly watching now, with a smirk as we make eye contact for a split second, indicating I’d been watching through false exhaustion the entire time, “Surprise bitch” I purr, as your ass drops down and bushes back into my thighs instead, and I reverse your own move from earlier against you slightly, as I snap my feet round yours, trying to trap them in place, and as your ass flicks back up, on the left side, I’d already shot mine out to cap it, looking to have you slap back up, only to meet my own ass shooting back down towards you, and drill you into your own heels.

--

They say mimicry is the highest form of flattery. That may be true but I really would have appreciated not having this particular thing mimicked. You seem to have been waiting and while it feels like I score a hit to the underside you Jack hammer back down slamming my underside into the tops of my heels. The funny thing is I should be mentally saying something like: so that's how that feels. I know how it feels.

I groan as you grind down on me pushing me right into the tops of my heels as your feet lock around mine. Part of me really loves that you're taking it to me and for like three seconds I consider just gradually jabbering until you destroy my ass. It's a tempting feeling. I know I can make it a few more rounds losing to a pin and taking those spankings. I'm devilishly tempted as your grinding of my ass begins to wet my womanhood again. It's a sore pain and those are fun to enjoy over time. Finally I get my head back in the game.. It's painful alright but unlike a certain someone I have two advantages.

A slightly smaller ass

And

I know how to defeat this trick.

Scrambling my arms up underneath me furiously I arch my back straight up and I get as stacked up on myself as I possibly can. Then I do the opposite of what you'd assume you want to do. I shove my legs forward and under you. At the same time I spring nearly straight pushing my chest and abs down and thrusting up from the deck.

If I did it right the result should be I push my heels forwards and out from under my butt as I shove my legs beneath you and then with my hips rotated forwards it should plane my butt so my heels slip out and your butt slips down.

But I'm not finished there. Assuming my legs are under you and your butt slipped down...I suddenly crunch my abs like I'm doing the hardest sit up of my life. Hopefully that gives me the initial lift under your rear taking your weight on my hips with my legs under you.

With a snap of my hips I thrust my ass up trying to bounce your underside painfully on my butt as I dig from underneath.

--

As I finally wrestle some control away from you, managing to trap you in your own hold as I slam back down into your flick, slapping you into your own heels. It feels nice, especially hearing you groan in my ears, knowing that right now the underside of your ass will be fighting for space against the top of your heels. “Mmm Remington, have I ever told you that you groan so sexually!” I tease, wiggling my ass side to side slightly atop you.  What I did not count on however, was your devilish cunning! I should’ve done! You basically invented the move, so obviously the counter would be your invention as well! With some precision and skill on your behalf, having pushed yourself upright against me, and just before I was about to slide my ass up your back and try pinning your tits down just for fun to start the count, I feel your body explode with power, as you slip yourself down under me, and then fire your ass upwards!   The power exhibited is beyond impressive, and actually sets me up into a running stumble forwards, launching me up onto my feet before I catch myself on my hands and feet really elegantly again. “Mmmm naughty bitch!” I smirk, taking a few steps back towards you and lowering myself back onto my hands and knees, almost in a full reset, but this time… no ‘glove touch’ needed, as I just unload at you powerfully.

--

I’m not planning on being in the business of hefting your body like that. While I wouldn’t call you fat you carry your power in your hips, legs, and rear. It shows as I manage to toss you free. As you stumble I purr “it’s because it feels good. I love being hurt. Something is a little mixed up in the wiring. Can’t you tell?” turning to look at you as you settle yourself again I smirk over my shoulder. The fact is that you did a marvelous job grinding me a bit more than I’d have liked and I could feel you going for that above the hip sit on my back. It would have flattened me like a bug and pancaked my boobs for a pin that while it may have spared my ass would have been VERY uncomfortable for my chest.

As you line back up I know what I need to be focusing on for this. The best part of the heel grind is that it hits something softer and painful and if you keep someone stuck there, they have no choice but to submit. The downside is if it doesn't work then you haven’t made a ton of progress disabling a weapon. It doesn’t affect your ability to slam ass together. My problem still remains that your mass and energy I think are going to mean that I can’t afford and little slips or I’m fucked.

literally.

I shiver.

Get it together Remi..

The first smash is hard. I don’t even wait to settle into a rhythm like last time. Time to see if my investment paid off. I push up on my arms and launch myself back like I'm going for a slam. Only I angle my butt back and down. I aim the hit low and then flick at the end trying to dig it into the lower side of your ass searching for soreness from the paddle and my own heel grind as I drive down and back into you trying to use your own force to drive the softer area into my harder ass cheeks.

--

The first slam that brings us back together is intense and creates a ripple of explosive power across both of our asses, the head on slam seemingly a collision of two immovable objects currently, neither of us having wilted enough for it to do any significant ‘fight winning’ damage, yet carries enough power to force us to both gasp out. I can feel the muscle rippling beneath the skin, as our toned cheeks collide, and I can feel your posture shifting even in that first collision.

I’m not daft, I know what your goal will be, you’ll be aiming to get in under and punish the underside of my ass, which is still tender from the paddling and your heel grind, I can feel the strain at the full extension of my ass, and I’m not in the business of just letting you get free slams up into it! Not if I want to take you down as is the plan.

As we both draw back from the first slam, I move into a defensive blow for my next shot, arching my back up high, and covering the underside of my ass with my cheeks and upper ass. As we slam in once again, I feel my blow work perfectly, as you aim low, bouncing into the grunt of my ass as I angled it down, and as you flick up, I flick down, drilling my ass down into your upside with my meaty cheeks. “Remi, I’m experienced, remember.” I mock, countering your blow as I feel you try and drive through my force, as I hammer down, letting my cheeks grind into yours as you fight up into me and mine down into yours.

--

If you could see my face it's rather the picture of nonplussed at the results of this hit. Not that I wouldn’t have preferred things to go a little different but at some point they will. At least. I hope they will but until then I just need to keep up with the assault. The simplest way for me to go about this is to keep probing for the slips. Obviously the sooner the better, I’m not sold on being able to do this for days with you but I’m also rather thrilled with this.

Even as you're mocking me the wheels are already turning the microseconds I have to see if there is a way for me to turn what you just did into an advantage. If I had to guess, your back is arched.

I narrow my eyes.

Which means your arms are extended and if I’m really lucky locked out.

I smile.

Chew on this bitch.

I pull back enough, and by that I mean I break contact with your rear and then just sit fucking backwards hard shuffling my legs backwards as well.

In a perfect world I catch you resetting for another slam. Arms still mostly locked out and back arched. See the human arm actually has a pretty significant hyperextension point and with your back arched and the downward arc you achieved I’m hoping to take advantage of two things:

One, where you pivot point is. Which is now your wrist instead of your elbow which should be for the barest of seconds actually too far back to bend forward. Forcing a bend at your wrist. Courtesy of the arch in your back

And

Two, where your momentum is which is just starting to move backwards. If I timed it right it should force a faster momentum shift than your arms are extending. Lock them into that hyperextension and force your body to move backwards instead of in a straight line, in an ARC. Namely one that plants your face and tits in the floor. Of course this is all hypothetical until I feel you go over. So I fucking slam back and puuuuuush.

--

As our asses come crashing together with the brutality of two bulls in a china shop, I can feel the force that you’re putting into the blow, looking for a finishing uppercut with your ass already… it’s bold and cocky, and I hugely both respect and hate you for trying such a move on me so early! Clearly you must be thinking I’m a walk over after what you did to our old flatmate, and I have every intention of proving you wrong as I set myself up for the second encounter.

As I fire my ass back, I collide into you much sooner than I would have expected to. “Wha!” I cry out, my body flailing forwards somewhat as I struggle to catch myself, my arms already being extended out under me. I feel myself toppling forwards as your ass chases me back, tilting me further. “You bitch!” I cry out.

I feel myself dropping face first, and in a desperate bid to stop that happening, I let my arms drag along the deck, my hands to elbows grinding along the somewhat course yet also smoothed wood beneath us.

Falling onto my elbows, it gives me the abrupt stop I need to stop my face and tits from slamming to the hard floor, and as your ass keeps coming, provides me with also a firm yet recoil-able pad as my ass is forced to take the pressure from yours. “Ugh… nice shot bitch.” I groan again, now forced to grind slightly up into you now as you tried to make a move for a second pin it seems.

--

Check. But I seriously doubt: mate. Unless I can do something really impressive here. I’m a little surprised that worked but I would love another pin please and thank you. I’m guessing you have some not so nice scrapes on your arms based on how your movement felt. I savor the feeling of hearing you yelp at me. For some reason I am just thrilled by anything I can do to take you off guard. Frankly I’m aware you’re not the now disposed and disposed of flat mate. And that makes me very happy. If you’d been a push over I’d have been disappointed in the extreme. Instead I feel extremely validated having discovered the hiding place of such a potent and capable assfighter. I may be more of a general fighter but that just means I do everything. Not that I don’t do it well.

“Thanks, beautiful.”

I let out the words as I continued the downward grind. This is one of those. Don’t screw this up Remington moments. I can feel you fighting up under me. Fuck it. Let's do it. I slow my shuffle but it's for split seconds. Any change and you are going to know I’m up to something so I have to make this FAST. The slow is actually a symptom of what I’m doing with my arms. I coil them under me and tense my body.

With a grunt of effort I push hard. Hopefully you take it as me trying to slam you to the deck and recoil back. Because as I push through my hips I suddenly push off with my arms at an upwards angle and lash my legs out to either side as I hop off the deck, It's risky but the hope is that since you’re already below me it's going to give me a better shot. As I lash my legs out I hook my ankles around your thighs from the front and suddenly crunch down and back. If you pressure back in response to my grind it SHOULD mean that my little hop has landed my ass on  the top third of yours. Which means I am now braced with my palms on the deck. Feet hooked around your thighs and ass on top of yours with your body supporting the weight of my lower half.

If that is the case I let out a yell like I’m kicking a heavy bag and squeeze pulling my knees to my chest: thereby sweeping your legs straight out. And drive my ass DOWN in a curve digging the mass of my muscle right at the top of my curve into the top of your butt. Hopefully flattening your legs out there by LAYING you out. Again. Hopefully.

--

As you taunt back at me, calling me beautiful, I can’t help but get annoyed at the condescending tone in your voice. It’s so belittling and I hate it so much! It makes me hungry with anger, just to be able to get some sort of one-up on you to make you eat your words! And as your ass slows on mine, I can feel the weight of your body shifting slightly… you’re plotting something.

I feel you push hard, and I push back slightly to try and hold position, hoping to gas you out in this effort since I’m in a pretty secure spot in an up-down match, with eight point of contact beneath me (2 hands, 2 elbows, 2 knees and 2 feet), and it would take more force than I expect you can muster currently to get me flat. That’s when I feel your legs hook at the side of my thighs, as your ass sits higher up my own now, and I begin to support your wait.

Your thighs tighten around mine, and you are trying to pull them out from under me, a cunning play, but a hard one to pull off, as your centre of balance is solely based upon your hands now, two points of contact compared to my eight, and as I feel your legs lock around my thighs, I throw my weigh to the side, looking to tumble your over and crash you into the decking with a thud, and hopefully trap one of your legs under my body weight.

“What was your cunning plan there Remi baby” I tease, as I settle my weight over your thigh, hoping to use it as I pin whilst I get my bearings right now. Your ass is glued to mine by the leg under my hips trapped between me and the decking… and if I play my cards right, I might have a shot at almost rolling over onto your ass, and trapping you in a reversed pin that’ll free your leg up and allow me to lay along your top almost lackadaisical.

--

Your legs don’t exactly come out from under you like I was hoping. Still the minor feat of acrobatics I achieved is nothing to scoff at in my way less than humble opinion. Its achieved a handful of important things. Namely despite the fact that I’m balanced on my hands it has but the burden. Quite literally on your body. WIth my legs hooked in and my weight on your rear it actually means I’m basically already sitting on you. My hands are really only balancing my upper body and with it so connected with your butt through my hips and legs it means that any sort of force you bring to bear translates better than a step forward in Chi Sao sparing. Consequently it means that I can adjust with only minor effort unless you DRASTICALLY change your position.

Well lets just say you drastically change your position but not in a way I was expecting. Funny though It's also sort of given up the advantage of your positioning so I’m a little confused. Is this a fucking mistaken?! If so then I’m either about to be PULVERIZED. Which is a thrilling thought or you’re about to be in for a wakeup call.

You roll….To the side? It sure as shit whips my thigh to the deck but as you taunt back to me I screw up my face in confusion. The result of having my arms out is that its a simple adjustment onto my left elbow as I twist at the hips. Yes you’re sitting on my thigh but...how are you going to roll me the rest of the way. You now have no leverage except in your arms and while it is maybe not as defined as yours. I have AN ASS.

Curious.

I squeeze my thighs together and continue to crush my knees towards my chest. With my upper body still face down and my hips twisted I have a few plays to beat you if you try to roll and pin me. We’ll just see if I’m that good. In the meantime as I squeeze I wiggle my butt up a bit and begin flexing and scraping down over the top of yours pull not at the muscle but at the connective tissue are the top of your ass with the muscle of my butt. Sometimes the best play is no play at all. I just opt to savage you as you lay there with your weight right where I can feel it.

--

We crash into the decking on our side, your feet still locked behind my thighs, and your upper body still supported by your arms, I can feel that in the twist of your figure behind me… below me… along me, whatever the phrase is, and as I look down the length of my body, I can see you at the end, as you continue to squeeze and pull with your legs, trying to tuck me up into your chest it seems.

I have no issue with you still trying to tuck, to drag me in under you… well beside you now, although the feeling of your ass on the top portion of mine, squeeze and releasing at the connective tissue. You are incredible at getting yourself into position to compromise not my ass, but the connective tissue that supports it. Like rather than attacking the army, just shooting the king in the face instead.

But this time, the king is in the army, and although we are both on our side, my hips are half-propped up by your thigh underneath me, and with you trying to drag me by my legs up into your chest, I prop an arm under myself, and let out a pained gasp and moan, exaggerating it ever so slightly as I let my body slip slightly towards you, my legs seemingly aimlessly trying to surround you for support, as if you are dragging me up further into your clinch, hoping to give you the confidence to pull further as my arms finally get into position under my side, and I unleash my launch.

With your feet around my thighs, there was no way I was pinning you ass up on the decking, but as you dragged me closer to your chest, the main mass of my ass pressing into your thighs as your ass attacks the top of mine, I now launch and drill myself into your thigh, trying to force your legs a lot further up your body as you were expecting, whilst hopefully using the legs that seemed aimless to topple your upper body onto your back that was supported only by an arm on the side. As a result, driving my ass forwards, my feet pressing against the decking to stabilise myself, I collapse my own calves back into my thighs, trapping your feet tightly between them as the pressure increases the more I fold up onto you.

If this works, it will hopefully leave me lying along the top of you, your ass exposed totally beneath my middle-to-upper back, with my ass pinning the underside of your thighs upwards over your midriff, as my legs, although trapped between yours straddle your upper torso as I fight to bring myself up into a seated position on top of you.

--

My first clue that I’m absolutely fucked isn’t the slam backwards as I draw you in. It's fine. More grinding for me less fun for you. It's not that you are preparing for a roll. Nope just going to lift my leg. Now the first clue is that you clench your legs trapping my feet. I assume there is a split second where I’m laying on the deck with my lips pursed considering what is happening to me. It probably doesn’t last very long as you promptly whip me like I’m a wet rag towards my back. I grunt and try to continue the momentum through and roll out the other side but your movement is a work of art in goddess form. I suppose if I’m going to be had then it might as well be like this. In a highly unorthodox pin by someone who is titanically skilled in this sort of combat.

I try to scoot my shoulders up. No avail. It's not going to work with my feet pinched. Well. It's not going to do nearly enough at this point actually. I wasn’t quick enough as I feel your ass sit HARD on my thighs and my butt gets smashed to the wood. Peering up at you through my legs I bite my lower lip. I may not be able to do much of anything from here at least nothing that is going to result in me escaping. So instead I decided on a different course of action. You fought like hell to escape my pin. In the words of my blue haired cartoon male look alike: Relax...it's only half time. I groan as you settle in on me and with nothing better to do I decide to set some all together different snares. Shifting a little under you I look up, lower lip still in my teeth, and slide my hands up my front cupping my own naked chest and squeezing. I'm going to be here for a ten count might as well make it interesting. Rocking my thigh against your underside I continue to toy with my solid chest.

Despite this looking like I’m going sub on you it has a few effects. Namely I’m hoping to arouse you. It changes how people feel things and it also makes people more pliable when they are worried about their wet pussy as opposed to other things. Important things. Secondly it may just convince you to be confident. Third and almost most importantly, it's arousing to me. Its a CHEAP fucking trick but instead of burning energy Ive already committed to the long con and to taking this pin. So I know I’m going to get spanked. I’d much rather my brain perceive that sensation as more pleasure than pain and the easiest way to trick it is to be aroused when it happens. That and the endorphins help.

--

As I finally manage to drag my hips up onto the bottom of your thighs, trapping you in an exposed position as I mount your ass. It took a lot of skill to do what I did… oh who am I kidding, I got a lucky break in this move, that it paid off and you didn’t exploit any opportunities that presented themselves for you to counter… and whether that was through my own execution or your own shock at the events happening that you missed them I may never know. Still I’m going to enjoy it.

I watch as you struggle momentarily beneath me, scooting yourself, trying to carry my momentum up and over, before you finally settle, your lower lip coming to rest in your teeth as you smirk up at me. “Oh hello down there” I purr, bouncing my hips slightly on your thigh, our pussies only just barely out of reach of each other as I smirk. “So should I start counting now.” I tease, with a quick wink, before I mutter under my breath in a soft voice… “one… two…” I tease, as I watch you resign yourself to the count.

Instead you grab at your chest, and I smirk even wider, before raising an eyebrow, as my own hands move to your tits. If you want to enjoy this, allow me. I’ve always been hugely attracted to your tits, and looking at them through your legs as you lay on your back exposed, is beyond arousing. My fingers slink around them as I continue to count, squeezing and pulling at them, moaning gently as I do.

“six… seven… eight…” I count down, closing the distance to ten softly. “I’m so going to enjoy paddling you back” I purr my eyes bulging as I continue to play with your tits, our hips bouncing and gyrating against one another.

--

I’d say I'm mad about this but if you're going to pin me then at least it's like this. Maybe someone else would try to keep your hands off their chest but as you reach down I let my lip go and my lips part in a big grin. I immediately grab your hands and guide them to my chest. You stare. ALOT. You've been looking for months and I've been super careful up until now to make sure it's a tease for you. But you have me pinned and I’m happy to cash that check. As you get your hands on my chest for the first time I guide you through the few motions before I let you enjoy the time with your hands on my chest. Laying back I close my eyes and open my mouth in a soft “oh” sighing contentedly as you bounce atop me. Feeling the closeness and enjoying your attention to my chest. As you continue your count I finally flutter my eyes open as it gets to eight and bite my lip again making a mewling noise.

I know I’m about to get spanked and honestly I’m probably more excited by the prospect than I have any right to be. Depending on what you do this could shape the rest of the fight but it's a thrilling feeling wondering how you’re going to treat my back side. As I hear you count out the last two numbers I reach up and grab your wrists. There is no way you can call me a sub and if this were anything other than a fight I’d be doing the same thing with no malice. It is however a fight and making you think I’m slipping towards being submissive is as much of a win as giving you a couple extra counts with your hands playing with my ample chest.

I force them back down and let out a gasping moan as I wriggle under you. I have many weapons and picking at your psyche is just one of them. One I intend to bring to full force against you. After inhaling sharply and forcing my firm dense tits into your hands I let your wrists go and look over to where I dropped the paddle before I look back up at you biting my lip. I let out a little wiggle under you. “Make it hard..”

--

As I indulge in the groping of your tits as I count you out, I’m almost surprised when you grab at my wrists as I reach ten, letting me both pin and fondle you slightly more. I smirk as I get slightly rougher with it, sinking my nails in deeper to your tits, and giving them a playful tug and twist to stretch them out… it’s not much and I’m sure a fighter like you who titfights frequently won’t even notice… but maybe by just lightly tugging and twisting them, they’ll hurt and hang more the next time we turn over and gravity takes effect… and I just really love getting rough with your tits already!

As I finally let you go, our eyes both flicking to the paddle, I hear you taunt me about making it hard. “Oh I will… I will be sure to!” I tease, getting up off of you as I instruct you with my finger to roll over, like an obedient little dog. As I make my way to the paddle, I take the opportunity to stretch my legs out slightly, trying to release some of the tension and knots you’ve caused in and around my ass, and to limber myself up for the round coming. But for now, the paddle.

As I return, paddle in hand, I smirk as you roll and lay onto your belly. “That can’t be comfortable, not with airbags like that” I purr, smirking at you, as I take a different stance, standing over the top of your back, a foot either side of your breasts, and aim the paddle towards your ass. “Deep breaths, I want to hear you moan.” I pause.

Then I take the first swing. I don’t aim for both cheeks, but the bottom of your left cheek alone, swinging the paddle in a pendulum motion, impacting with the bottom of your ass and dragging it up your left cheek. I don’t want you to get an even distribution to take the brunt, I want this to hurt each cheek individually, and as I watch it jiggle in the moment, I line up the second shot… the same swinging blow for the right cheek. Both crack beautifully over your ass, as the third shot, I line up on the left again, delivering the third shot to the same spot at the bottom of your left cheek as I did the first, and repeating it on the right for a shot for…

“One shot left sexy… shall I share it across both cheeks” I tease, as I move to stand beside you now, and like you did for me on the first shot, give the centre mass of your ass an almighty wallop with the paddle, before tossing it back aside to admire the red imprints along it. “Mmmm looking good!” I tease with a wink, as I give it a gentle rub.

--

You take full advantage of the extra time with my chest pulling and digging those fingers in. I can’t help but smirk. Maybe on someone a lot less conditioned than me you might have earned yourself an advantage but my tits take full kicks on occasion. They are not to be taken lightly. That being said I give you a hungry look as you rough them a little bit. I'm not even sure I care who's on top anymore so long as this ends in a bedroom. Or. Not. I can see how much you liked that in your face. I have every intention of letting you do more.

I roll over at your motion with your finger. Tossing my hair and giving you a playful and distinctly sultry look as you pick it up. Honestly, this is either actually going to hurt or It's going to be a treat. I have not been properly spanked in a while and I'm really hoping you actually can. What can I say I have some weird brain chemistry and I’m feeling amazing after that. Despite being pinned. Consequently the roll over gives me the opportunity to limber my legs too and arch my back wiggling my butt a bit. If you don’t like the show then I don’t know what more I could do.

At your comment I shrug and lay down with my arms pillowing my chin and cheek. “Maybe You’ll get to find out how comfortable they are.” As I feel you straddle me I shiver a little. Arching my hips and up towards you slightly. As it turns out my eagerness to get hit may have actually helped and I'm not sure if I’m happy or pissed when the tilt spares the lower part of my cheek marginally. I moan, loudly, it hurts alright but I'm already turned the hell on and it's not the sort of hurt that I'm about to complain about. I tense the second two hits and make high pitched mewling noises before you step off to the side and hit me with a full slap that stings. I slide my hips against the ground and groan. “You don’t disappoint! Mmmm…” Pushing myself up I look back at your handy work. “Okay. I guess we’re even now aren't we?”

--

As I toss the paddle to the side of the deck again, having completed my little routine with it on your ass, playing your drums like a professional. The red marks across it are something to behold, and your every mewl and moan that accompanied them, heaven to my ears. “Oh I never do. When have you know me to disappoint.” I purr as I watch you push yourself back up onto your hands and knees, admiring the redness of your ass. “And I guess we are… one a piece.” I purr, with a wink.

As you take the position, on your hands and knees once again, it’s almost too tempting to just grab at your ass, and have at you here and now. But I restrain myself, just admiring for the most part, licking my lips slowly, but hungrily. “Oh the things I’m going to do to that when it breaks.” I purr, rubbing my hands together mischievously, but more just for show than actual affect.

Eventually I assume the position behind you, having taken my time to stretch myself down onto my hands and knees, and gently place my ass against yours. Not without warning though, as I took a deep breath before doing so, and then gently pressed myself back into you. I wanted to see if there was any give, any jiggle or discomfort from the paddling, and although I think I can feel a tiny bit of give, I know that’ll just be from the swelling in both our asses after two intense rounds together, with some heavy paddling thrown in. “So, whenever you’re ready slut cakes.” I purr gently.

--

I think the snares were worth it but we’ll see if it made any sort of impression moving forwards here. Either way I watch as you enjoy the view. I have to say I don’t terribly mind your look. Besides. I got what I wanted from that last engagement. Despite your taking a paddle to me you’re just playing catch up to what I did to you. I smile coyly but I have a plan now and I think I know just how to make it work.

As you eye my rear with obvious lust I barely hide the smirk that crosses my face. Oh yes those snares seem to have worked at least a bit. I shake my butt at you and grin. “This? You want my ass? Come get it bitch.” I grin at you. This is way too much fun that is for sure. I want you focused on anything but this fight so that I can keep you off balance and reeling while I dismantle your most powerful weapon. Focusing on my butt may seem counter to that but if I can keep you thinking about wanting it. That works too.

I listen to you moving and climbing back to the deck. Things are nice and cold still and I’ve been taking the time you were moving about to individually flex through my muscles. As I hear you breath I smile at the gentle touch. I can feel the lines from your paddle and funny enough the result is two little spots on the top and center of each of our ass cheeks that should hurt us both every time we slam together given how our spanking strategies differ. At your words I smile.

It's a dance move. In lindy hop we call it a booty pop. It's a hip flexion that rolls the ass down and then ‘pops’ it back up. It requires NEARLY no movement of the rest of the body from standing and from kneeling it requires only that the abs contract and flex. They are typically done in succession but I have no plans for that. I want pain and then pressure. In that order.

My hips snap down dragging the hard curve of my ass over the line where I spanked you digging in right on that line since it's where our contact is, the whole way thanks to the geometry of moving a curve against a curve. However the backstroke of it leans ever so slightly so it yanks up and drags on your ass from beneath. Pulling on that already strained underside of your butt before I slam back hard from my neutral position.

--

As our asses touch for what is effectively the start of the third round, my breath drawn ever so slightly as we do, I can feel the gentle pressure building between us. And just as I begin to coax you into the start of the third round, I feel your ass drag itself not down, but on, my ass. Pivoting it on the spot, right where the spank mark remained, as you did, the steady movement as your ass rolled itself downwards. It was clear through that, you were obviously going to have to pop it back up at some point, and so just as I felt your drag slow, not having pushed me into a defensive position or anything, I dropped onto my elbows slightly, separating our ass momentarily and letting me get myself into a 45 degree angle.

I feel the slight gust of wind, more like a small movement of air, flick past me as your hip fires back up, looking obviously to ry and slam into the underside of my ass, but it was a move that was broadcasted earlier as you dragged your ass down, and now, as I felt the breeze kick off, it opened up my opportunity to come in under your gun and target that softer underside that I too had abused with the paddle.

Being on my elbows, it allows me to spring off my arms, rocketing my the top side of my ass back into the lower side of your own, hoping to hear the meaty slap of your cheeks being forced upwards and somewhat over my back, as my ass drives into the strained and reddened underside of your ass, driving it higher.

--

I don’t know if you just assumed how much my butt actually moved but when you removed your ass from mine but the lack of contact on the up swing is probably why you don’t know where I am. The consequence of that as I hear you drop onto your elbows is when I ram backwards at full tilt at a 90 degree angle its intercept point is actually the lower third of your ass. It's like shearing something off at an angle since the part of my butt that makes contact with yours is not the softer underside but the tightly muscled middle of it.

I’d like to say there was some sort of plan to this. There wasn’t, it was a dramatic and entirely happy accident but you moving your ass off mine seems to have concealed how much my hips snapped on the up swing because while it seems like you anticipated much it was only back to the center line. I’m certainly happy to take sheer dumb luck in a fight against such a goddess and I wil absolutely preen and prance if its what puts you out despire it having nearly nothing to do with my own skill. It will also probably make you demand a rematch which I’m very okay with. Something about your ass just does it for me.

Slamming back hard my point of impact is as much a shock for me as I think it is for you. So it gives you precious milliseconds as I careen into the lower third of your ass straight on with the muscle slab of mine. The hesitation is fractional but I drive back hard as my brain finally clicks over. Trying to press you back hard knowing you are at an angle now and hopefully it will put your face first into the deck if I give you enough pressure and collapse your arms.

--

Dumb luck is a fortune blessed on those who create it for themselves… dumb chance happens to those who create an opportunity for misfortune to befall them. In this case… misfortune had certainly befallen me. As I pulled myself forward, getting ready to fly back at you, your split-second reactions turned your pop up into a full transition into a slam down. The meaty part of your ass cascading down into the lower curvature of my own as I thrust it out towards you, exposing it myself.

As you crashed down into me, and I up into you, gravity had your back as my thrust was halted in its tracks, and I forced back down onto my knees and elbows, supporting myself momentarily beneath you as the weight bared down on me. “Lucky. Bitch” I groan out, feeling your ass pressing harder, and my arms straining with the weight and the pressure, my upper body getting closer and closer to the decking. Any slip-up and I’ll be trapped face down again!

My head is pressing into my knuckles as I fight to keep myself even partially upright against you here, straining against it as I try to roll my hips slightly and just disrupt your constant pressure. Hoping to buy myself a few milliseconds to chart my next course of action.

--

There is an idea that is encompassed by the word ‘fortune favors the bold’. It's actually bullshit but the effect is the same. The idea being that those who know how to see a risk, assess it, and then seize a presented opportunity are much more lucky. Well it's not luck they just react faster when a good thing happens. It would seem my reaction was indeed fast enough as you take the force of my ass and then buckle a little at a time as I drive you towards the deck. It's not an ideal position at all. I mean. You ass up tits and face in the deck is perfectly acceptable but proned out is better.

You snarl something about luck and it just makes me smile. There is certainly a way to take full advantage of this but my guess is I can’t quite pin off it so I keep chasing you with my force trying to get you to go face down using the line that is your spine and the point of pressure that is your face. It's a really nasty thing to do and if I do it I know I’m going to feel obligated to lick your wound afterwards. That being said I will hopefully have won.

You roll your hips and it does buy you the tiniest bit of breathing room but I shuffle my legs back slightly to eat up the little space you created. This is going to require some finesse but I need to tip you the rest of the way. In a perfect world. It will get your tits and face, lined up with your spine and compress your ass into those two resulting in pain as your ass is ground and pain as your tits are squished into the deck. Right now I am at a slight downwards press. I need a bit more so with my legs shuffled back I surge back again but then press up on my arms nearly locking them out so it lines my ass up with the angle of your body and tries to give the last of that pressure to put you in the deck.

--

I can feel the pressure in my ass building, you aren’t just holding still hoping I crumble around you like some would in this situation… Some would see this as the moment to let their foot off the gas and try to coast to the finish, but as I discovered when you went to action on the couch many moons ago, you don’t take your foot off the gas until the car is off. And the car, although idling, is not off. And if I have anything to say about it! Only just heating up still!

As my hips continue to roll, buying me the briefest of breathing room, I hear your legs shuffling on the deck, preparing the next phase of your attack… the carefully calculated assault that it has been ever since your lucky blow. I then feel the pressure point shift, your ass having elevated somewhat, as you now press down into me from what feels like a higher position.. meaning you’ve stretched out your limbs for the height and leverage needed. My arms grow wobbly, unable to fight off the pressure from your ass and the crushing pressure into the deck beneath, as my head is forced back and my tits are pressed into the wood below.

Still I try and take as much pressure through my forearms, elbows and knees as I can, but I can’t manage all of it without it on my tits too. The pain through my back and in my arms, face, breasts, and knees is immense… and most would throw in the towel at this point… to crumple, to wilt and to fade away… but I have a dying chance left, one that won’t be open forever! I try and tuck my feet into the inside of your knees, and then shove them outwards. Should this work… my ass will instantly fall and hit the deck, as my own legs will be forced out from under me, dropping the support, however it will also hopefully bring your ass crashing down in an arc towards the decking between my legs, as with the hyperextension in your arms, your pivot point will be higher up your body. If I can get so lucky, with my arms coiled the way there are, it may just give me the chance I need to try and bolt my body back upright into a near sitting position, and save myself from what is a brutal assault that could’ve been fight ending.

--

Once upon a time I learned how to fly. Not, like in a plane but getting myself up off the ground and moving through the air. There are complex acrobatic tricks that require coordination, speed, and momentum. The secret ingredients are confidence and timing. In particular usually when it comes to a rotation where you are free of the ground but still under the effects of gravity and physics. That is where timing and confidence count because you simply cannot hesitate or you end up scraping concrete with your face. I should know. I've done it before. It's not a lovely thing.

I finally get you into a position where I can apply maximum pressure down the length of your body and into the deck. It's a lovely feeling and truth be told as I continue with the mounting pressure and the push I know in my heart of hearts that you are incredibly special. Anyone else would be out under my ass right now. Done. Finished. Submitting from the pain in their chest and butt. You don’t you can’t you’re an absolute mythological creature and I don’t know if I can take you even now. I certainly don’t know what I’d do in your position. Though I know you’re coming up with something if you haven’t tapped out.

When it comes the movement is surprising but like that moment of rotation in the air. I’m not ready but I seize it. Your planning is razor sharp and so damn perfect. In fact I suspect nearly anyone else would be totally overcome. That is not to say my solution is perfect or even really a good one but it's the only thing I can manage. My arms are locked out and my knees are bent. You hop your feet. Once I’ve decided I’d be okay if they stepped on me. To the inside of my legs, push back and shove out. It drops you. And it drops me too. I have no push in my arms. But I have one last trick up my sleeves. You shove my legs out but instead of dropping in and arc. I kick my ankles out in two quarter circles and drop into a full split aiming to sheer the top of your butt as I drop hoping to get a painful slamming drag. It certainly drops me but it gives me the room to bend my elbows. And then I wait. I know you’re going to move and I’m hoping this fucking works. I don’t show off this flexibility often because in the rare cases I need it, it's often my ace.

--

As the insides of my feet connect with the inside of your knees, I feel your legs give way at the pressure, as I do my own, slipping across the harsh decking as the friction gives way beneath us. Being the instigator of the move, I knew the drop was coming, and that gave me an opportunity to prepare for it, as I tensed my abs, and tried to glide my body down into the crash, rather than just dropping it. Never easy, and it took a lot just to minimise the winded effect, but that foreknowledge did allow some preparation and anticipation over how to bring myself down.

What I did not expect however was a world class gymnast above me. You’d told me about your childhood dance lessons, and the acrobatic shit you’d get up to, but when my peripheral vision on both sides catches your legs shooting outwards, I realised that you hadn’t seemingly forgotten an ounce of that talent as the years had gone by. It also warned me that you knew how to handle yourself in the air and to brace, and that I did, shoving my ass out slightly to bring my hips up off the decking as much as I could in a split second, and give myself some natural suspension for my ass as you slammed down into the bottom of my ass and top of my thighs.

Thankfully, the split second you had did not grant you the gift of being able to aim your shot, but the impact still made me grunt out, as all the while I worked on pawing my hands up the deck and dragging myself into a somewhat better seated position. With your legs still out in the split, it also meant that only your hands were ahead of you, and as I arched my back, I drove up (towards me) and out (pushing upwards) to try and slide you off my thighs and onto your ass on the decking, hoping to wiggle my feet out from under you as your ass slide down the back of my calves.

--

I see now I am going to have to use every trick in my arsenal to beat you and that means good things and bad things. Good thing: you are still going to be shocked. Bad thing. You are never going to fall for this again. That being said I’m not sure I care so long as I make you work to win or lose. WIth my legs still out I twist my feet forwards and flex my whole lower body from the waist down. I really only have second before your clever mind unravels what the fuck I’m doing and honestly if it fails its because you’re incredible. The bend in my arms as it turns out is going to be crucial for this.

I slide further down your legs as you back away and then I suddenly tighten and stop my slide which should leave me suspended with my legs extended. Arms compressed against the deck. With a soft and swift exhalation of exercetion I perform a feat of physical prowess that I’m pretty sure I only have the muscle power to perform once. Using the insides of my thighs I squeeze trying to pull my legs together. I used to be able to press up out of splits. I’m not that good anymore. But. I can still pull quite a bit. That’s where my arms come in. As you flatten out and back away. Grunt and push hard.

The combination of my thighs pressing together and then the sudden explosive push from my arms. HOPS me back and I whip my legs back out and around as I sit back. The movement should bring my heels into your outer legs just at the knee, jump my butt back and up hopefully slamming it down on yours, and if all goes well it should collapse your legs together and then your butt downwards spiking your underside onto your own heels while grinding my butt down into the top of yours. With my legs wrapped on the outside it should give me a better ability to compress you from three sides. That is if it works.

--

As I feel your body moving down my legs, my mind is already thinking three, four… even five beats ahead of where I’m at currently. Every possible counter thought out, every vicious jab I could land to score an extra knock encouraged and thoughtfully processed. Anything and everything I could do to continue wearing through your ass without giving you a sense of the pain and strain that I was under. Although, that’s not always the best thought process… and planning so far in the future leaves you open to the present… and whatever that may provide.

When I feel your legs tighten around me, I realise the error of my ways. I had done no thought or planning into the predicament I now find myself in, I hadn’t considered the openings I was leaving unguarded, nor had I thought about the opportunities that may have been presented to me at the time. I’d become sloppy. Mistakes in a fight happen all the time… fatigue… nerves… over excitement… they can all lead to the inevitable… and as your legs whip back and your body hops up, I barely have the cognitive capabilities to comprehend the situation before it is upon me.

I feel your legs lock around the side of my ass, my own legs collapsing under me once again as I tucked into a kneeling position trying to reset us previously. I feel your ass not physically yet, but stirring the air above my own, as time seems to slow down. The wind rushing down over my cheeks as I then feel your ass jackhammering into the top of my rear end, slamming me down onto my heels, digging myself deeply into the underside of my now highly tender ass.

As the chaos settled, and I took grasp of my situation, I realised that by thinking so far ahead, I hadn’t covered myself for the present, and now found myself with my face trapped on the deck, my knees tucked under my tits, crushing them, and my heels digging up into my ass. All the while you sat atop my back, crushing in from the side and forcing more and more of my ass up into your and down into my heels. The pain is excruciating. 

I can hardly muster any words, let alone sobs or gasps, my vocalisation nothing more than a whimper as I gasp out in both shock and pain. The burning sensation in the bottom of my ass, where the primary pain is coming from is mixing with the humiliation I feel at getting caught so expertly… not covering my own ass… literally and preparing a defence… I don’t even have the capacity to cry out for you to stop… the voice stolen from me in the anguish that I just start wildly slamming my palm into the wooden decking beside me, hammering at it, begging it to end.

--

It works. The sense of relief is utterly overwhelming as I trap you and begin the vicious crush. I know that with you if I leave any room for error and little thing you’ll exploit it and then turn things around. You’re a power house and a tactical genius all in one body. You have moves and abilities I've never seen performed and the fact is. I haven’t even started to wear down the main muscle of your ass. I don’t think I CAN. You are just built so powerfully so instead I work on trying to get my hooks under the armor and peel it away.

I squeeze and squeeze and squeeeeeze. It's not actually the sound but the vibration on the deck that makes me realize what is happening. Your gasping and then I realize you’re tapping out in breathless pain. Oh my god! I release the hold immediately, scrambling off you. Turning around I grab your hips and pull them up off your heels. Your poor rear is finally looking worse for wear but it's only because I focused all my attention on one of its weaknesses.

With your rear free and in the cold air I step around you and get down on my hands and knees nose to nose with you. “Whose ass is better.” I smirk. It's not a fair question because this is only the start of something. A fairer question would be who won, but I want you to say it while I have you at my mercy. Grinning I wait for you to respond. Because when you do I’m going for that paddle.

--

As my palm frantically slaps into the decking, the vibrations of it rippling both through me, which is causing the pain in the underside of my ass to increase against my heels, and the decking beneath us, causing you to vibrate above and down through my ass, traps me in a lose lose situation. I need you off of me… and so breathless, without a word to say… this is my only option despite the horrific intensity it’s adding to the pain… and you don’t seem to notice! A feeling of helplessness rolls through me for a split second, before I feel your ass scramble up off of me… relieving me of the pressure instantly as you quickly grab my hips and pull my legs out straight. I hear a little gasp of yours… obviously indicating that there must be two huge bruises already where my heels have been… assisted by the paddle earlier.

Finally stretching out like this, the cool air on my skin, and knowing that at least briefly… I’m safe from further assault, I take my first deep breath in a while… trying to let myself relax, albeit my lower half doesn’t listen, my thighs, glutes and abs still wound tight, refusing to relax. Understandable, having just had the fight of my life since the last time I was put to the test on this decking… and being so out of practice… not that that is an excuse, because who is in practice for this!

As you come round into my vision, slowly lowering yourself onto your hands and knees, and going nose to nose with me, I can see the smirk on the corner of your lips as your eyes look into mine… You’re revelling in the moment, and I don’t blame you… you ask me a simple question… a pointed question… one that stings… and I sigh… not even managing an eye roll, and I just blow some of your hair out of your face… that’s it… the response. Just a light puff of breath to clear your face for you… it’s indication enough I’m sure… we’ve lived together long enough… the question is whether you’ll accept it… whether that’s all you’re happy to walk away with.

--

Pushing my lips into a pout I reach out and push your hair out of your face and smile at you. “What's this? No words huh? Hmm. That won’t do I wanna hear you say it.” Standing up to tower over you I step over to the paddle and pick it up. I want that tight as of yours nice and pliable. I know that to do it with my own would be a great feat but for now I settle for something else. Putting my foot on your back I pin you to the deck. I raise the paddle and bring it crashing down on your exposed rear. No shots to sensitive areas. No tricks. I just proceed to paddle the strongest part of your butt thoroughly. Holding you down with my foot on your back.

After smacking it repeatedly until its bright red I bend down to check how far along in losing firmness you are. Squeezing and manipulating your butt with my questing hand. My eyes fucking bulge at how well you are hold up. It makes me drip and want you even more than I thought possible. You are a supreme creature.

“Now then. Whose ass is better.” I lift the paddle menacingly. I’m totally going to paddle you again until you’re softer but I’m happy to hear the words first. And you don't know I won't hold off.

--

I have little interest in feeding your ego… god no not after what’s happened… you caught me off guard is all… that’s what’s going through my head… caught me off guard… with some acrobatic bullshit. But I can not deny how thoroughly you brought the fight to me the entire time, how unwavering your aggression was when you had the opportunity, and how cunning your execution was when presented with such. You were clearly the better fight as we came together tonight repetitively.

But that doesn’t mean I need to admit it to anyone but myself. And as you tower over me, the paddle in your hands, I resign myself to the oncoming… the unrelenting paddling that you are going to deliver, just as I knew I would given the chance. You smack me countless times… I’m sure you know the count, but to me, it’s just one long, un-ending stinging sensation. “Nngghhhhh” I groan out, letting out gasps and muttered mewls with each individual blow, but internally cursing myself, desperate not to give any more than that.

As you pause, the paddle hanging menacingly close to my ass still, I can just sense it, you ask me again, as I hear the whoosh of it lifting into the air… there's still a stubborn determination to me… one that refuses to yield even in defeat. And although my voice seems to have returned, I don’t use it the way you want… “Yours won… the fight” I groan out… admitting defeat, but no inferiority.

--

I can still see that spark of defiance in you. It's REALLY hot and I honestly have no interest in totally blowing it out. Just perhaps liting it to a candle where it can burn elsewhere while I make you my bitch. At your words I smirk at you. It's such a calculated phrase. I know it's you getting around saying my ass is better than yours. I’m not going to let you escape that though. Even if it's maybe not technically true I want to make you say it so you turn red. The paddle comes crashing down again.

This time I make good and sure that when I’m done and I check your ass it's much more pliable. Dropping the paddle to the deck I step over you again. And then I drop like a rock. Slamming my ass into your now much softer rear I begin to grind back and forth moving my hips in a slow figure eight as I manipulate the tissue of your rear with my less swollen ass pushing yours around with it.

“Say it bitch: Your ass is better than mine Remington. I want you to admit it.” With a vicious little hip whip to both sides I work my rear into the middle of yours wiggling and trying to stretch your cheeks to either side of my tight butt. Something I'd never normally be able to do but with your ass soft from the swelling I try to part it with mine. “You're going to admit it and be my little bitch, oh and I don't want to hear a word about the rent or dinner. I expect you in a maid outfit with no undergarments. If it's not skimpy enough I will alter it and by that I mean your ass better be on display the whole time.”

--

I stuck to my guns as much as I could, doing my best ever since the tap to deny you the ultimate satisfaction, or to over-inflate your ego so much it bursts. But as you take the paddle to my ass again time after time, I can feel the muscle in my ass going numb, loosening and becoming less taut, something I’d worked on for years to hone and master, work on and improve, and craft in all its glory. Now, having taken countless shots from the paddle, that was, albeit it only temporarily, undone.

As I hear the paddle clatter away to the side, my face now in my arms permanently, hiding my gasps and moans as best I can in my arms, and the welling in my eyes from a mixture of the pain and the shame, I can sense your big finale coming… and all I have to do is hold out. Hold out and I can get through this! That’s all… I have to… do!

When your ass drops down into mine though, there is a totally different feeling to normal, there is no meaty collision, instead, there is an explosion of pain as I feel my ass ripped out to the side to make space as you come crashing in, and as you wiggle and grind your hips in a slow figure of eight, forcing my own cheeks out wider and wider, I can’t hold back any more.. I need this to stop!

“I admit it! I admit it! Your ass was better than mine Remington!” I cry out, my hands once again slapping at the decking, begging you to get off of me as I kick my feet out in front of you simultaneously. I listen to your demands about rent and dinner, nodding thoroughly as I agree to it all, not with anything intelligent or understandable, but just grunts and groans of agreement, anything I can to get the message that I understand across.

--

Your damn ass is a thing of pure beauty and unending satisfaction to me. The amount of work you put into making it your ultimate weapon is noticed and appreciated. It almost pains me to render it blunt. If only for a little while still there is something highly satisfying about making that the case. Especially when I sit on it and feel it squish around beneath my still taught rear. It's like the end of a titfight and THAT. That makes me wet.

Your butt spreads down the middle and that is even more satisfying as the curve of my cheeks finally finds your tight little rose bud and drags against it. The sensitive core of your powerful ass. That seems to do it as you cry out and finally admit it to me nodding along. Clearly this is not how you are used to things going and that is a delicious feeling for me. I give you another three or four firm bounces to make sure you know whose ass is still in tact and whose isn't. Standing I walk back around to your upper half.

I’m not sure if this is going to hurt or feel good for you. It's definitely going to humiliate you. “Fucking right it is. Now show me how much you feel like that.” Putting my foot under your left breast I roll you over casually letting your ass hit the chill deck. The verdict still out on if that is going to hurt of feel good. It could be both. Glad I’m not finding out. Stepping so my feet are on either side of your head I look down at you smirking. “I think you’ll appreciate this….” I relax and then let myself sloooooowly slide into a splits letting you get a good long look at my ass as I drop it on your face in a total split. I plant my hands on your perky breasts and squeeze firmly. They may not be as big as mine but damn if I don’t love them as well. In Fact I absolutely love all of you.

--

As my ass is forced to part for yours, pressing down into me, the curvature of it finally spreading my ass wide enough for your cheeks to just ever so slightly brush against my rose bud, dragging along it as I let out a soft little mewl, a helpless cry for mercy, a plea to be spared from any further abuse against my ass. And as I cry out your superiority, you seem to ease your aggression, lifting yourself up and off of me. Although my prayers that the torture is over is short lived, as your foot comes in under me, tucking beneath my left breast, and using it to roll me over.

The cold, hard and firm wooden decking is refreshing on my ass for the first instant, and then causes it to tense up painfully, as I squirm, in a mixture of pleasure and pain, like an ice bath… but there is nothing I can do about it… not now… as you stand over my head, a leg either side… slowly parting… pulling the splits over me slowly, as I watch your ass moving closer and closer towards my face, helplessly.

I take a deep breath seconds before you make contact, and then, my world goes black, as my face is engulfed by your ass. I feel your hands on my breasts, squeezing them firmly, and toying with them in your hands… and also using them as the controls… as I refuse to engage with your ass to start, you squeeze harder, twisting and pinching, until my lips respond, and I begin to kiss, lick and suckle on your ass, tasting your superiority, my favorite, taking chunks of your cheeks into my mouth, until I’m full up on the teeth, and just sucking… leaving large hickeys on the inside of your ass… your hands stop the abuse and return to pleasure as I do this… kiss, suck, mark, repeat… across the inside of your ass.

Closing note: While I'm all for public humiliation, Emilia and I decided our little dinner date was going to be private and now that we are a couple it seems like that wasn't such a bad plan. Sorry if you were hoping for that but maybe next time. Until then. Hope you enjoyed the read.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Online Stephanie Gibson v2.0

Re: Cold. Ass. Bitches.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 12:46:11 AM »
Jaw droopingly amazing.  Two of the absolute best created a masterpiece for us to enjoy.  Thank you for sharing this with us!!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 06:42:29 AM »
Just... simply amazing. Exquisite in all aspects! Thank you both so much for sharing, and I can’t wait to challenge the new couple!
xXx

Offline Pink Fox

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 03:51:21 PM »
Well done! We need to make assfighting a more public and regular fight style! It's my favorite for sure!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 06:36:37 PM »
I was curious and didn't know what to expect. The writing here just sucks you in and keeps your attention. I could "see" the action and "feel" it too. Very well done!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie