News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

wife/girlfriend fantasy fight

• 18 Replies

WildWestChickFight0422

Re: wife/girlfriend fantasy fight
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2021, 02:59:13 PM »
@lumber care to share the story ;p

Sure... I have shared it before so please forgive me if you have heard it before.  It was my Birthday and my GF had planned a huge fancy date.  I was to hurry back to my Dorm to get changed into my suit and tie.  Of course my boss kept me late so I was late.  I talked to my GF and knew she was pissed I was late.  Hung up the phone and hurried to get ready.  Shirtless, just about to run a quick iron over my dress shirt and there is a knock at the door.  I am thinking "It has been 2 minutes... how fast do you think I can change?"  So I answer the door.  It is the Ex GF.  I probably hadn't seen her in 6 months or longer.   She give me a big hug and wishes me a happy birthday.  Just was in the neighborhood and wanted to drop off a card.  I am pretty dense but even I figured our she was there for more than a Birthday Hug.  Well I am having none of it.  I quickly finish getting ready, hustle her out into the Hallway outside my room and am locking the door when my current GF and her friend round the corner.  Friend is clearly there to see us together and get pictures.  GF spots the Ex and is instantly pissed.  I swear she was communicating with me telepathically.  "Are you late for our date because you were fucking this bitch?"  I just shook my head "no" and she KNEW I was telling the truth.  So then she focused on the Ex.  It was a little strange.  They both exchaged pleasantries laced with barbs.  GF said "You're all dressed up tonight... hot Date?" implying ex is a tomboy, rarely dresses up, and gf knows the ex didn't get what she wanted that night.  Ex replies "Naw... was just in the area and thought I'd pop in and see Jack.  But look at you!!  You look great!  Have you lost weight?"  Implying she could see me whenever she wanted and that the GF was fat (not at all true, but definitely a trigger for her).  And back and forth they went, getting closer and closer together.  GF was alternately curling her hands into claws or fists.  Ex was really relaxed almost like this was what she was really there for.  And I am thinking my dreams are about to come true.  Two hot blondes are about to fight to the finish with me as the prize.  But then I started to think about it.  They are about to fight in the main hallway of a men's dorm.  About 10 seconds after the fight starts the hallway will be flooded with learing guys.  Both women are dressed to the nines, but Ex is definitely better prepared to fight.  Bright yellow slacks, sensible shoes, tight sweater, fur coat.  GF... not so much.  Tight Black Cocktail Dress, High Heals and that is it.  No way that dress contains her big breasts for a catfight.  Win, Loose, or Draw the GF who I am extremely fond of, dare I say in love with, will be Humilliated forever after this.  Or worse... what if she is hurt?  And do I really want the Ex to win.  There are very very good reasons she is the Ex.  Altogether I maybe had 30 seconds to think about this and what to do.  So I reacted.  When they were maybe 12 inches apart, I reached between them, grabbed my GF's opposite wrist and practically dragged her down the hall saying something about us being late for our big date leaving my Ex and GF's friend in our wake.  GF was FURIOUS with me for stopping her.  Her friend was pissed at me too the next day.  Said the Ex was begging for a fight and GF should have given it to her.  In Retrospect, I should have invited them into my room to "Talk".  Of course it took me years to come up with that response and I only had 30 seconds.  Still dream about it.

I think you made the smart decision in that ordeal, by far!

Good thinking on you to stop them, because as hot as the scene sounds reading that over, there was large risk for the GF to be humiliated if things didn’t go her way, and that would have been no fun for anyone.

Great story though.

Do you think you would have still made the same decision IF you all were standing somewhere different, maybe if this happened in more of an isolated area?

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2021, 01:09:26 AM »
...Over the years they've become good friends, both have dropped alot of weight and are both athletic mums, they laugh about that night but man what I would give to see them go at it. Dreams are free...

Have you ever tried to provoke them into wrestling... just for fun?

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2021, 08:05:32 AM »
Im just sharing what i wrote back in old thread when i asked whats the fantasy that may never come true

My gf vs my scandal

Recently i found out something about my wife and ex-gf..

Back then, 5 years ago. My wife is still my gf..but for the sake of ease of understanding, we'll keep her as the gf here.. and there was also another gf of mine at the time, long story on that, we'll just call her scandal..

So this scandal was a bit on the side trying to snatch me from my gf..and she was succeeding a bit, i was a douche too back then..sorry wife..so one day we, me and the scandal were having dinner..we were talking about what were our originally intended courses before we got into the university..and the scandal mention of intending taking the legal course..so i jokingly said, 'then, you'l be in the same class with my gf'..she was like, 'hope not, else we'll fight..though i do learn karate'..then i was like, whoa, so she's not afraid of the idea of fighting my gf..i never ask on the subject again tho..

Then few days ago, my then gf which is now my wife..i asked if 5 years ago, you girls were to meet and discuss, and maybe thing got heated up, would you fight her? She says she's opposed to fighting,but if the scandal started it,then she'll have no problem of fighting back..

Then i told her that back then, the scandal said that she would fight u if needed..shes like, 'ok..now i hope things did go that way back then so i could fight her'..

Now its all just talk since we are married people..haha

Both are very evenly matched in terms of curves and height n everything, hence why i go out with the scandal back then..suffice to say they are like the alphas in their own each college class, and of course still very much ladylike..im just using alphas as they are the top bitches..so the idea of 2 alphas female battling it out just make it so much hotter..

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2021, 07:06:30 AM »
@lumber care to share the story ;p

Sure... I have shared it before so please forgive me if you have heard it before.  It was my Birthday and my GF had planned a huge fancy date.  I was to hurry back to my Dorm to get changed into my suit and tie.  Of course my boss kept me late so I was late.  I talked to my GF and knew she was pissed I was late.  Hung up the phone and hurried to get ready.  Shirtless, just about to run a quick iron over my dress shirt and there is a knock at the door.  I am thinking "It has been 2 minutes... how fast do you think I can change?"  So I answer the door.  It is the Ex GF.  I probably hadn't seen her in 6 months or longer.   She give me a big hug and wishes me a happy birthday.  Just was in the neighborhood and wanted to drop off a card.  I am pretty dense but even I figured our she was there for more than a Birthday Hug.  Well I am having none of it.  I quickly finish getting ready, hustle her out into the Hallway outside my room and am locking the door when my current GF and her friend round the corner.  Friend is clearly there to see us together and get pictures.  GF spots the Ex and is instantly pissed.  I swear she was communicating with me telepathically.  "Are you late for our date because you were fucking this bitch?"  I just shook my head "no" and she KNEW I was telling the truth.  So then she focused on the Ex.  It was a little strange.  They both exchaged pleasantries laced with barbs.  GF said "You're all dressed up tonight... hot Date?" implying ex is a tomboy, rarely dresses up, and gf knows the ex didn't get what she wanted that night.  Ex replies "Naw... was just in the area and thought I'd pop in and see Jack.  But look at you!!  You look great!  Have you lost weight?"  Implying she could see me whenever she wanted and that the GF was fat (not at all true, but definitely a trigger for her).  And back and forth they went, getting closer and closer together.  GF was alternately curling her hands into claws or fists.  Ex was really relaxed almost like this was what she was really there for.  And I am thinking my dreams are about to come true.  Two hot blondes are about to fight to the finish with me as the prize.  But then I started to think about it.  They are about to fight in the main hallway of a men's dorm.  About 10 seconds after the fight starts the hallway will be flooded with learing guys.  Both women are dressed to the nines, but Ex is definitely better prepared to fight.  Bright yellow slacks, sensible shoes, tight sweater, fur coat.  GF... not so much.  Tight Black Cocktail Dress, High Heals and that is it.  No way that dress contains her big breasts for a catfight.  Win, Loose, or Draw the GF who I am extremely fond of, dare I say in love with, will be Humilliated forever after this.  Or worse... what if she is hurt?  And do I really want the Ex to win.  There are very very good reasons she is the Ex.  Altogether I maybe had 30 seconds to think about this and what to do.  So I reacted.  When they were maybe 12 inches apart, I reached between them, grabbed my GF's opposite wrist and practically dragged her down the hall saying something about us being late for our big date leaving my Ex and GF's friend in our wake.  GF was FURIOUS with me for stopping her.  Her friend was pissed at me too the next day.  Said the Ex was begging for a fight and GF should have given it to her.  In Retrospect, I should have invited them into my room to "Talk".  Of course it took me years to come up with that response and I only had 30 seconds.  Still dream about it.

I think you made the smart decision in that ordeal, by far!

Good thinking on you to stop them, because as hot as the scene sounds reading that over, there was large risk for the GF to be humiliated if things didn’t go her way, and that would have been no fun for anyone.

Great story though.

Do you think you would have still made the same decision IF you all were standing somewhere different, maybe if this happened in more of an isolated area?

I would like to think I would have made the right choice... but chances are I would have let them fight.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)