News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Enter Miss Tee

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Enter Miss Tee
« on: February 13, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »
Once again I'm not sure where to put this so, moderators move if necessary. It's a fairly lengthy continuity piece introducing a major new character who will be my opponent in several stories in the coming months. It also contains accounts of a few fights and a bit more insight into Marshall's Health Club and the CLAWS fighting club - enjoy.

Erica read the email with interest:

“Dear Miss Strauss,

I have been watching the fight videos produced by your company. I understand that one of your senior fighters, Ellen, is looking for challengers and I would like to take her on.  I don’t have much recent fighting experience but I’m fit and keen to challenge her to a best of three matches’ encounter. I am 49 years old, 5ft 9 inches tall, weigh about 11 stone and measure about 38-30-44. I go by the name of ‘Miss Tee’.

If you’d like to know more give me a call on xxxxx-653724

Miss Tee. Xx”

Only one thing to do – give the girl a call

“Hi, is that Miss Tee? This is Erica Strauss.”

“Hi Erica, please just call me Tee. Thanks for calling. I wasn’t sure you’d be interested in me.”

“OK…Tee. Tell me, why do you want to fight Ellen?”

“I’m not sure. I guess I just want to fight someone and she seems keen to take on challengers. I don’t fancy tackling someone much younger than me so she seems a great choice.”

“Yes, but why do you want to fight?”

“I like pushing myself. I think it would be a good way to release some of my pent-up aggression. I used to fight a bit years ago and I’d like to get back into it.”

“So, what fighting experience do you have?”

“I’ve defended my honour against girls and guys on a few occasions but we’re really talking little bitch fights, not serious stuff. I did do a few fights for money years ago but nothing recently.”

“Have you ever fought in a ring?”

“A few times. Like I said, I did a few fights for money. That was when I was a chalet girl. Well actually after I was a chalet girl. I was working in the alps and when the ski season ended, I started au-pairing but it didn’t pay that well. Then a friend introduced me to this club that staged topless wrestling and boxing matches which paid well.”

“When was this?”

“Oh, probably close on 30 years ago now, late 80s, early 90s. The fights were very similar to the ones at your club around that time but it was a night club and they only did fights occasionally.”

“How many fights did you have?”

“Oh, I’m not sure, let me think. Maybe half a dozen. No, more than that, probably six boxing matches and four or five wrestling matches. Two or three at each event they held, I was only there about eight months and I think they had five or six events in that time.”

“And these were topless matches?”

“Yes, fighting in our knickers and trainers like your girls did back then. I won a few and lost a few but I quite enjoyed it even when I lost. I’ve had a few fights since then but it all stopped when I got pregnant 18 years ago.  I haven’t really fought anyone since, although there’s been a few times when I wanted to…”

“So, you mentioned a best of three against Ellen. What would the three matches be?”

“Oh, boxing and wrestling to your club rules and a catfight like that one she had with Jan.”

“OK, let me talk to her and I’ll call you back.”

“Thanks Erica, I’m really excited about this. I’ll wait to hear from you.”

After she put the phone down Erica typed furiously on her computer for a few minutes and then sat watching a couple of videos she’d found. What she saw pleased her and she reached for the phone again.

“Hi Erica, what’s up?”

“Hi Ellen, I think I’ve found your next challenge.”

“Really! Tell me more.”

“She goes by the name of Miss Tee. 49 years old and up for a best of three matches contest with you…”

“Misty? Sounds like some Californian bimbo…”

“No, not Misty, Miss Tee! And she sounds a lot more west of England than west coast on the phone. Anyway she’s 49, a little taller than you and claims she’s pretty fit.”

It always impressed Ellen how well Erica had adapted to England in the twelve years since she moved from her native Hanover. Unlike her older cousin, who frequently used the Americanisms she’d learned from her father and lapsed into German when should couldn’t think of the right word, Erica’s English was word perfect and her accent was more south coast England than German. More impressively she could recognise local English accents and dialects.

“Has she done much fighting?”

“Not in recent years but she told me she did some years ago. I tracked down what I think is some video of her at Harry’s club in Austria and she was pretty good. I’m going to ask her to come in so I can see what she’s like but I need to know if you’re interested first.”

“Yeah, I’m up for giving her a good beating. Get her in and let me know what you think. Oh, you mentioned ‘best of three’ – what format is she into?”

“She wants a mix, boxing, wrestling to our rules and a Jan style catfight. It seems she was a bit of a street fighter in her youth.”

“Good, I like a bit of variety. Let’s do it.”

“OK, I’ll talk to her but don’t get any great ideas, I suspect she’s no push over.”

“Thanks honey, catch you later.”

Erica dialled again.

“Hi Tee, it’s Erica. I’ve spoken to Ellen and she’s very interested in your proposal. Before we go any further, I’d like to meet you in person. Can you come to the club next Tuesday morning at ten?”

“OK, no problem. Do I need to bring anything?”

“Just yourself. You’ll need a medical check before we let you fight but don’t worry, I have someone here who can do it and she’s very discreet.”

“OK, see you then. Looking forward to it.”

“And me, bye for now.”

The following Tuesday Tee drove into the car park of Marshall’s Health Club a few minutes before 10am and sat, for a moment, staring at the building. The three-story metal and glass structure with its ‘turrets’ in each corner reminded her of nothing less than a high-tech medieval castle.

At precisely 10am she got out of the car and walked into the building's reception area. The triangular lobby spread out with doorways to the left and right and a reception desk in the centre with stair cases either side leading up to a mezzanine landing.

A buxom blonde receptionist in her late thirties, wearing a white blouse and a push up bra which barely contained her ample assets, looked up from her computer:

“Tay?” She asked, in sudden surprise at the sight of the brunette.

“It’s Tee actually, do I know you?”

Before the receptionist could answer a voice called from the landing above the desk. Tee looked up to see a leggy blonde in her mid-thirties dressed in a white leotard and red silk shorts.

“You must be Tee, I’m Erica. Please come up to my office.”

The receptionist looked about to protest as Erica continued. “It’s OK Stacey, I’ve been expecting Miss Tee.”

Tee walked over to the stair case to the left of the desk, studying the receptionist and trying to place her as she walked past, Stacey smiled back at her.  At the top of the stairs, she took Erica’s proffered hand and shook it.

“Pleased to meet you, Erica.”

“Likewise, Tee. Excuse my outfit, I’ve just been teaching a yoga class. Please follow me.”

Erica led her to a second staircase, concealed to one side of a pair of double doors, up to another mezzanine landing at the top floor of the building and along a hallway. As they walked into Erica’s spacious office, Tee noted the plaque on the door proclaimed her as “Erica Strauss – Chief Cat Herder”

Erica indicated that Tee sit in one of two chairs by a coffee table, away from the desk and offered her a drink:

“Tea, Tee?” She giggled

“Very good,” smiled Tee, hearing the pun for probably the millionth time in her life. “Coffee please, milk, no sugar.”

Erica picked up the phone on her desk and pressed a button: “Hi Peggy, can you bring us some coffee please? Two cups. Thanks. Oh, and hold my calls for the next half hour. Thanks honey.”

She picked up a note pad and pen from the desk and sat in the other chair.

“You don’t mind if I make a few notes?”

“No, not at all, feel free.”

“So, you’re 49, you started fighting at Harry’s club when you were about 20 and stopped when you were about 30. Is that right?”

“Yes.”

There was a knock on the door and a buxom redhead in her fifties entered carrying a tray with a cafetière, two cups and a jug of milk. She set it down on the table and smiled at Tee.

“Hello. I’m Peggy,” She said in an American accent, “are you going to be joining us?”

Erica interjected, “Thanks Peggy. Yes, this is Tee and I think she may well join us.”

“Oh good, I like a challenge.” With that the redhead left.

“Was that Peggy Brown? I watched some of her fights with Ellen.”

“Yes, Peggy’s helping out at the moment as a PA to myself and my cousin while our regular assistant is on holiday. I’m sure she’d love to wrestle you – she loves wrestling anyone. Anyway, tell me more about you. What was your last proper fight like?”

“I was a mature student at the time, in my late twenties. I was goaded into it. A dispute with another student over a man as usual. She was younger than me and pretty fit. She did boxercise and fancied herself. We ended up in a bit of a cat fight one night but the girls we were with broke it up. Then she challenged me to a boxing match in the college gym. Six three-minute rounds it was meant to be. Proper boxing. But it just turned into a brawl. She thought she could box but she couldn’t, any more than I could.”

“Describe it to me. Details please. What were you wearing? Was there a ref? Any spectators?”

“We were in our underwear, bras and panties. Trainers and proper boxing gloves too. A few of our crowd were there to watch and one of the girls refereed.”

“So, what happened?”

“Well, we started off boxing but she kept grabbing hold of me and punching me below the belt. It turned into a bit of a slug fest. For the first round we were just clubbing each other with round house punches. It probably looked good but we weren’t really hurting each other. Then I tried to get a bit more scientific, a couple of jabs to her boobs and smack on the jaw put her down but the bell went at 5 and she got up and went back to her corner. Early in the second round I hit her with a couple of solid punches just below her tits. She grabbed hold of me and somehow my bra came undone. I pushed her away and she punched me in the pussy. I went down clutching myself and, of course, my bra came off. So there I am on my knees, hands between my legs, bra round my wrists, tears in my eyes and a ref counting over me.”

“Was that it?”

“No, of course not! What do you take me for? I got up at 8, threw my bra away and gave her a good beating. I was hurting, embarrassed and mad at her. I hit her a dozen times or so with solid punches. Eventually she went down and that was that. The ref counted her out with 20 seconds or so of the round remaining.”

“Wow! You sound like tough cookie…”

Erica poured the coffee and passed a cup to Tee.

“It was a bit of a non-event really. After that the only fights I’ve have been catfights and fights with blokes.”

“Fights with blokes – you mean men, right? Sorry, my English isn’t great.”

“It’s a lot better than my German honey. But, yeah, I was always a bit of a tom boy and I ended up working in wild places with a bunch of guys on a maintenance crew. There was a lot of drinking and fighting. Occasionally I’d get involved and I always gave as good as I got where it was a bloke or a bird, sorry that’s a girl, I was up against.”

For the next twenty minutes or so, over coffee, they chatted amiably about this and that. Was Tee in a relationship? She was, with an older man. Did he know she wanted to fight? Yes, he didn’t really approve but he wouldn’t stop her. And her son? No, he didn’t know but he probably wouldn’t care – he was ‘that’ age. Beyond her challenge with Ellen, was Tee interested in fighting more? Yes, if the opportunity came up – against Peggy for example. Tee had obviously done her homework and quizzed Erica on various details of the club. Then Erica said:

“I’ve got a few things to do now but I’d like you to meet our doctor and have her look you over, we always like to make sure the girls who come to us are in good shape.”

“You have your own doctor?”

“Only part time, she used to fight here when she was a medical student. Follow me.”

With that Erica stood up and walked out of the office. Tee did as she was bid and followed her back across the landing above the reception area and down the corridor on the other side. A couple of doors along the corridor was one labelled “Cassy ‘Bones’ Langford”. Erica knocked and Tee was ushered into another office where a woman in her mid to late fifties sat at a desk. She was wearing a white blouse and a black knee length A line skirt. She had dark rimmed spectacles and her face was framed with long black hair with a single stripe of white – clearly, she’d gone grey but dyed it for effect. She looked quite austere until she looked up and smiled.

“Hi, I’m Cassy, otherwise known as Doctor Cassandra Langford MD, I’m the medical officer for the club.”

“Cassy, this is Miss Tee – she wants to challenge Ellen to a best of three series.”

“Does she now?” Cassy stood up, walked around her desk and looked Tee up and down in an appraising way.

“Fought much before have you Miss Tee?”

“Please, call me Tee. A bit, but not much recently.”

“OK, let’s take a look at you, pop behind the screen and get undressed for me.”

Cassy indicated over her shoulder and Tee realised the room was kitted out as a doctor’s consulting room – they were clearly serious about this.

Erica said: “OK Cassy, I’ll leave her with you and go sort a few things out. I’ll catch up with you both in an hour or so.”

Behind the screen Tee was starting to undress and thought to herself: ‘An hour, that seems a bit long for a check-up.’

“OK honey,” Cassy called over the screen, “I will need to have your full name and address for my records but don’t worry; if you want to remain anonymous here your secret’s safe with me.”

Tee told Cassy her real name.

“That’s a beautiful name but I can see why you might feel self-conscious using it. I can’t be dealing with Cassandra but Cassy sits well. There’s no easy way to shorten yours so I see why you call yourself by your initial, Tee.  Well, you’re not alone there, our club president calls herself Jay and woe betide anyone who calls her anything different so don’t you dare call her Julianna.” Cassy chuckled. “OK, let’s have a look at you.”

Tee walked out from behind the screen in nothing but her birthday suit.

“Very nice.” Said Cassy, “Now come over here and let me get your measurements. I’m afraid that, despite the European management, we do things in old money here. Stand against the wall for me please.”

Tee did as she asked and Cassy started speaking half to herself as she typed stats into her tablet.

“Height: 5 foot 9, hips, 43, waist 29, bust 38 – what’s your cup size?”

“Small C,” replied Tee. Cassy raised an eyebrow.

“Really? I’d say it’s B and I’ll bet the label on your bra agrees with me – nice tits whatever. Don’t be self-conscious about their size, you may never win a wrestling match with a breast smother but small boobs are much better for boxing. Hop on the scales for me, would you? Ah, 155lbs – you’ll be a good match for Ellen, same weight, a little taller, smaller tits but a bigger bum.”

Tee reddened slightly as Cassy continued her matter-of-fact description.

“OK sugar, hop on the bed for me and let me take a look at you. You’re what, 48, 49?”

“49.” Confirmed Tee. Cassy started running her hands over Tee’s naked body, examining her thoroughly.

“You’ve had kids.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Just the one, he’s 18 now.”

“You’ve broken a few bones in your time.”

“Occupational hazard. I was a biker chick in my youth. Came off several times, and I’m talking bikes not bikers here.”

Tee’s comment made Cassy chuckle again.  Tee was starting to relax in a way she didn’t normally do around medical people.

“You’re quite muscular but it doesn’t look like you work out – what do you do for a living.”

“I’m a handy woman – I do a lot of gardening and property maintenance. I used to be a forestry worker but I haven’t done that for years.”

“A lumber-Jill? That explains the lovely tan but also the state of your skin – you need to use more sun screen and moisturiser or you’ll look like a prune by the time you’re my age.”

“How old are you?”

“Personal, aren’t we, but I guess you’ve had to tell me – I’m 57 right now.”

“I love the way you do your hair.”

“Thank you, good isn’t it? It used to be black but when it went grey, I fancied the goth look. Turn on your side for me, legs slightly apart please.”

Tee did as she was asked and Cassy walked behind her. She heard the unmistakable sound of a latex glove being snapped on and braced herself.

“Pucker up!”

As she expected, seconds later she felt a gloved finger poking around in her anus. What she wasn’t expecting was the gloved thumb that briefly explored her pussy.

“Hey!” cried Tee wriggling free but enjoying the sensation none the less.

“They’ll do worse to you in a cat fight you know. Jan, our cat fight champion, loves to finger fuck.”

“She’ll be lucky…”

“She usually is.” Cassy removed her finger from Tee’s backside, pulled off the glove and slapped Tee playfully on the buttock. “No problems there, in fact a very nice arse if you don’t mind me saying. Now turn over on your back again please, legs apart.”

Tee did as she was bid and Cassy examined her sex. “Not much wrong there either.  Are you getting it regularly?”

“Yes, thank you.” Said Tee, a bit taken aback by Cassy’s line of questioning.

“Well just bear in mind that pussies take a pounding here so you may want to warn your old man that he might not be getting so much in the future.”

“Oh!” Said Tee.

“OK, close your legs, sit up and let me see your face.”

Tee did as she was bid again and Cassy looked her over examining eyes, ears and nose before commenting:

“Cute nose, let’s hope no one breaks it for you.”

“They haven’t yet…”

“How many fights have you had?”

“Quite a few, I boxed and wrestled in Austria when I was in my twenties…”

“Ah, Harry’s club – I fought there once, probably before your time, I was on a skiing holiday at the
time, before I went to college.”

“Yes, how did you guess.”

“Not many clubs like that in Austria. So other than Harry’s club?”

“Like I said, biker chick, cat fights for the most part. That and putting the boys in their place.”

“Oh, you like a bit of girl-on-boy, do you? I can see you being quite good at that. Nice long legs and solid knees to kick them in the balls. Don’t look so shocked Tee, we’ve all had to do it at some point.”

Cassy continued her examination:

“Cleft palate when you were born but nicely fixed – don’t worry both Erica and Gabi have them as well, it doesn’t affect your ability to box. Just make sure you’ve got a gum shield as those front teeth of yours could be vulnerable.”

“Thanks for the tip. I’ve never used one yet but I’ll bear it in mind.”

“OK, you can get dressed again now.”

Tee went behind the screen again and put her clothes back on while Cassy returned to her desk and typed a few things into her laptop. When she was dressed Tee came out and Cassy indicated that she sit down in the chair opposite her.

“OK, last few questions. Do you smoke?”

“Not anymore.”

Cassy raised an eyebrow.

“Just the occasional joint.”

“Thank you for being honest. No hard drugs?”

“No, never!” Tee was shocked by the question.

“Sorry, I have to ask, we had one girl here who went through a bad patch. Marriage broke up, lost custody of the kids etc. Did a bit of smack but we got her off it. Do you drink?”

“Doesn’t everybody?”

“Much?”

“Probably too much but I don’t care.”

“I’m not here to judge but you could do with losing a bit of that waist of yours and toning up a bit if you’re serious about fighting again at your age.”

“I am.”

“Well, you certainly seem up for it and you look fit enough but I’d like to see what you can do in the ring. Are you up for a quick wrestle?”

“What? You’re going to fight me?”

“Why not? I was club champion years ago, I still train the youngsters and I can help you too, now let’s get you changed.”

Tee was suddenly surprised and got a bit defensive; “Oh, I wasn’t quite expecting that on our first meeting. I’m afraid I haven’t bought a change of clothes with me.”

“That’s a shame…”

Tee rallied quickly; “How about I just strip down to my underwear?”

“OK, that’s fine, we can share a locker room. Follow me, I’ll just get something more suitable on.”

With that Cassy lead her down the corridor to a spiral stair case. They descended to an area furnished like a living room but with a large picture window that looked out into a darkened room. There were two doors on opposite walls of the room, one painted blue and one painted red.

Cassy led them through to the red door and into the red corner dressing room where she opened a locker and pulled out a black one-piece swimsuit. She quickly undressed and slipped the suit on. Tee watched her and couldn’t help but admire the 57-year old’s curvy figure. Cassy caught her looking as said:

“I was also a nude model when I was a student. 36C-24-36 then, 36D-28-40 now.”

Slightly self-consciously Miss Tee slipped off her trainers and socks, pulled off her sweater and t-shirt and dropped her jeans, leaving her in just her matching lilac bra and panties. For some reason undressing in front of the doctor felt different to undressing in front of a wrestling opponent – even though they were the same person.

“OK, let’s get into the ring. I assume you know our rules? At least the important ones?”

“I think so.” Said Tee as she followed the older woman through the door that led to the ring room.

Entering the room Tee was momentarily surprised. She’d seen the videos but hadn’t appreciated how big the ring and the room would be. Bright lights illuminated the ring itself and cast light on two sets of tiered seating facing the ring. Looking to her left Tee also spotted the other side of the window they’d passed on the way to the changing room and, above it on the next floor, other windows that looked down on the ring. She’d been with Cassy all the time so someone else knew they were here and had turned the lights on. Cassy saw her expression and offered a little explanation.

“It’s a full-size boxing ring, 20 feet on each side, standing 18 inches above the floor and surrounded by a 10ft border of padded mats, if you get thrown out of the ring it’ll hurt but it won’t kill you.”

“That’s reassuring. What about the benches? There seems to be a lot of seating.”

“Five tiers on two sides of the ring, it has a capacity for 100 people but we don’t normally have that number. Most of the spectators are women, many are former fighters themselves, but we do allow a small select group of me to watch. Would that bother you?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Good, hop into the ring and let’s see what you can do.”

Tee stepped up onto the ring apron in the red corner and slipped between the top and middle ropes as Cassy walked around the ring to the blue corner. She was a little taken aback when the older woman reached up, grabbed the top rope with both hands, hauled herself onto the apron and then flipped herself into the ring. Cassy looked across at her with a sly grin on her face:

“Oh, did I forget to mention I won the ladies senior tournament two weeks ago?”

Tee gulped in shock – this woman was match ready.

“Normally we’d do this with pins and submissions but without a ref it will have to be submissions only, are you cool with that?”

“Yes, that’s fine.” Said Tee warily.

“OK, let’s do this!”

With that the fight was underway. They circled briefly before locking up in the centre of the ring. Cassy ran Tee back into the ropes and hit her with a series of forearms to the chest. As Tee started to sag Cassy hooked an arm behind her neck and fell backwards, taking Tee to the mat and flipping her onto her back in a flip DDT. Tee’s back slammed into canvas and Cassy jumped on top of her, trapping her in a grapevine.

Had she tried it later in the match when Tee was tired, Cassy might have had a chance of a submission. As it was the younger woman was still fresh and used her strength and height advantage to twist and turn, eventually flipping them over and effectively reversing the hold.

For the next couple of minutes, the pair struggled for supremacy on the mat, rolling over and over, first one on top and then the other. Eventually Tee, who was on top at the time, concluded they were getting nowhere and broke the hold, coming to her knees and then standing up, resting against the ropes while she got her breath back.

Cassy lay on the mat for a few seconds sucking in much needed air before rolling over and coming to one knee facing her opponent. Tee failed to spot the danger signs and was unprepared when Cassy launched herself from the mat and slammed into her opponent.

A knee to Tee’s belly doubled her over, a double axe blow to shoulders dropped her to her knees and a leg drop across the back put a face down on the mat Cassy scrambled onto Tee’s back grabbing hold of her feet and crossing them, pulling back hard with one hand, pressing Tee’s ankles into her bum, she snaked her free hand around Tee’s chin to apply a chin lock as well as a leg lock. Tee rode it out for a few seconds before slapping the canvas to signal her submission.

Cassy released the hold and got to her feet. Tee remained face down on the mat for a moment before pushing up to her hands and knees and then kneeling up, breathing hard.

“One-nil to me,” Said Cassy, “Do you need a moment?”

Tee shook her head, rising to her feet: “No, I need to get even – let’s go.”

With that they locked up again. This time it was Tee who gained the advantage, twisting Cassy’s left arm and then flipping her to the mat before dropping beside her, still holding her arm in an armbar. Cassy attempted to bridge out but failed. She then surprised her opponent with a display of gymnastic skill, throwing her legs back and sideways to catch Tee in a head scissors.

For the next minute or so they engaged in a trial of endurance, Tee maintaining her armbar while Cassy squeezed her head between her thighs. Eventually Tee broke the deadlock with a display of gymnastics of her own. Releasing the armbar she came to her knees, head still trapped between Cassy’s legs, before doing a hand stand and flipping over, pulling her head from her opponent’s legs and landing on her feet.

As Cassy rolled over and got to her own feet Tee was waiting and a kick to the belly doubled the older woman over.

Tee closed on her victim, taking Cassy’s neck under her left armpit in a front headlock. Falling backwards with Cassy in the headlock Tee ended up sat on her backside, slamming her opponent’s face into the mat in a cross between a DDT and bulldog. With her opponent face down on the mat alongside her, Tee reached forward and grabbed Cassy’s legs, folding them into a figure four before coming to one knee and pulling back on Cassy’s extended leg in a scorpion lock that quickly had the older woman shouting her submission and tapping out.

Tee released the hold and walked over to a corner as Cassy stayed on the mat for a moment stretching out her abused leg before getting to her feet and offering her a handshake.

“Well done Tee, that’s one each. Time for me to get ahead again.”

“Or behind.” Said Tee, taking the proffered hand. As she’d half anticipated, Cassy grabbed her wrist and attempted to spin her into the ropes. But Tee reversed the hold and it was Cassy who hit the ropes and was clotheslined on the rebound.

Getting to her feet Cassy was immediately caught again as Tee flipped her in a snap suplex. Moving swiftly, Tee rolled the dazed doctor onto her front and stepped over her. Locking Cassy’s legs around her own right leg, Tee bent down and grabbed hold of the older woman’s arms. Standing up and pulling backwards she lifted her from the mat into a vertical figure four leg lock.

Cassy quickly cried out “Stop, stop, I give.”

Tee lowered her back to the mat and released her legs, Cassy got to her feet and congratulated her opponent: “Well done Tee, that’s two one to you. I guess I’m going to have to get serious now. Ready?”

Tee nodded and they came together again. Once again Cassy forced Tee back onto the ropes but, this time, she grabbed her arm and spun her across the ring. Tee was thrown back first into a corner post.

Dazed by the posting Tee was momentarily at Cassy’s mercy and the good doctor wasted no time.  She grabbed Tee by the legs and flipped her onto her back before turning her over and locking her up in a Boston Crab: “Give up Tee!”

Tee grunted: “No way.”

She was close to the corner and grabbed the bottom rope with her left hand, then the middle rope with her right hand, trying to pull herself out of Cassy’s hold. Cassy bounced her bum hard on the small of Tee’s back and she let go of the ropes, dropping back to the mat.

“I said give up, bitch, admit you’re trapped.”

Tee didn’t reply. Instead, she grunted and reached for the ropes again and began to pull herself up. The hold was taking its toll and she didn’t know if she could make it. Cassy tensed her legs, preparing to bum bounce Tee back to the mat again. At that moment Erica walked in:

“Hi Cassy, how’s she doing?”

Cassy released Tee’s legs, allowing them to drop to the mat, and walked over to the ring side to talk to the blonde.

“She’s doing just fine. She’ beating me by two falls to one – you just stopped me equalising there.”

“Too bad, you’ve just lost. Get us some gloves I want to see how she boxes.”

By this time Tee had got to her feet and also come over to the ring side.

“What? You want to fight me as well?”

“No, not fight you, just spar with you and a get a sense of what you’re capable of. Does that bother you?”

Tee noticed that the young blonde had changed out her leotard and shorts and was now wearing jeans and white t-shirt through which her nipples were clearly visible.

“No, no, it’s OK but, like I said to Cassy, I wasn’t expecting all this at our first meeting.”

“Tee, you need to understand that Ellen is very keen to take you on. If I think you’re a suitable opponent you’ll get your wish very soon. Don’t worry, I know you’re probably tired already from doing 20 minutes with Cassy so we’ll just do a few easy paced minutes.”

“Thank you.”

Cassy returned with gum shields and training gloves and tossed one pair to Tee in the ring.

“Here, put these on.”

Erica swiftly dropped her jeans and pulled off her t-shirt. She was bra-less and stood wearing nothing but a white cotton thong. She took the other pair of gloves from Cassy and climbed into the ring.

“Cassy, would you do the honours of refereeing?”

“I though you said we’d spar!”

“I’ve changed my mind, you’re warmed up, I want to see what you can do against a real opponent. Oh, and get the bra off, we fight topless here.”

Tee turned away somewhat self-consciously unclipping her bra and hanging it on the corner post before slipping in the gum shield and putting on the Velcro fastened training gloves she’d been handed. She turned to face her opponent and walked to the centre of the ring where Cassy made the pair shake hands. Tee’s freckled breasts with their pinky-brown nipples and large brown areola contrasted well with Erica’s milk white skin and pink nipples.

Cassy said: “Ladies, this will be single round match which will continue until one of you fails to beat my 10 count or I intervene to stop it. I want a good, clean fight. Please return to your corners and come out fighting on my count of three.”

A few seconds later Cassy counted: “One! Two! Three!”

And the fight was on. Both girls came out with gloves raised and spent a minute or so sizing each other up, launching tentative, exploratory jabs and deflecting them.

Feeling she’d got the measure of her opponent, Tee started throwing out a few bigger punches, leaving herself open to attack. Erica wasn’t club champion for nothing. She easily deflected Tee’s wild swings before slipping inside her guard with a right hook that sent the brunette crashing to the deck.

Erica retreated to a neutral corner as Cassy began counting:

“One!... Two!... Three!... Four!”

Tee gathered her wits and got back on her feet as the count reached seven. Cassy stopped counting and waved Erica back in.

Tee quickly recovered her poise and for the next two minutes the pair traded punches fairly evenly, although Erica seemed to land more than Tee. Once again it was Tee who looked to up the pace and, once again, she paid the price when a right cross from the blonde connected with her jaw and she went down for a second time. Cassy started counting:

From the neutral corner Erica goaded the fallen brunette:

“Come on Tee. I thought you said you were a boxer. You’ve hardly touched me yet.”

Tee glanced up at the blonde from her hands and knees, and a look of thunder on her face. She came to her feet as the count reached 8 and the pair squared off again.

This time it was all one-way traffic with Erica on the receiving end as a series of hard lefts and rights from Tee rocked her body and ripped her defences apart. Erica back pedalled around the ring until a left to the right breast bought her guard down and right uppercut found its way between her boobs.

Tee’s punch landed firmly on Erica’s jaw and the blonde sat down hard with a stunned look on her face before collapsing flat on her back, arms spread wide. Cassy stood over Erica and began to count. 

Erica sat up, still looking dazed, and shook her head but made no attempt to get to her feet.

“Eight!... Nine!... Ten – out! Tee wins by a knockout!”

Standing in the neutral corner Tee relaxed and a smile crossed her face.

“Congratulations Tee,” said Cassy, “It looks like you just beat our league champion – I don’t think you’ll have a problem against a senior.”

“But before you get too cocky,” said Erica, getting slowly to her feet, “Just bear in mind that in a real match I would have made more of an effort to beat that count.” (While thinking to herself that while she could have beaten the count, she probably wouldn’t have survived the inevitable follow up.)

“OK,” said Erica, “That’s enough fighting, have a shower and then it’s time to meet the boss.”

With that she picked up her clothes and led the way back to the dressing room. Tee grabbed her bra off the corner post and followed Erica and Cassy. In the dressing room Erica and Cassy stripped off unselfconsciously. Cassy handed Tee a towel as Erica headed for one of the two showers mounted on the far wall.

“You go first.” She said, indicating the other shower. Tee slipped off her knickers and stood alongside Erica at the other shower, admiring the younger woman’s naked body as she washed the sweat off her own.

When they had all dried themselves and dressed, Cassy said her goodbyes and Erica led Tee back through the door to the communal area, back up the spiral staircase and along a corridor. Tee noticed a number of doors with signs like “Editing Suite” and “Video Room” and then a couple of offices, one labelled “Jill Montrose – Techie Stuff” and one, on a corner, with the sign “Jay Marchant – Enforcer”.  They stopped the next door, the sign on which read: “Gabi Marshall – Head Bitch.” Looking on down the corridor Tee realised it was next door to Erica’s own office, where they’d been earlier, but they’d approached it from the other direction.

Erica knocked and opened the door, ushering Tee in. Inside the office there were two blonde women who looked to be in their late fifties. The one sat at the desk was clearly Gabi but the other one was standing and also familiar from the videos Tee had watched.

Erica did the introductions: “Tee, this is my cousin, the owner of the business, Gabi Marshall and our club president Jay Marchant. Ladies, this is Miss Tee, who would like to fight at our club.”

Jay turned to Tee and extended her hand and smiled sweetly, “Pleased to meet you Tee.”

Tee shook Jay’s proffered hand as Gabi stood up and also offered her hand.

“How did she do?” Gabi asked Erica in a rather matter of fact way.

“Very well, I think she’ll fit in fine.”

Gabi turned to Tee: “I understand you want a ‘best of three’ with Ellen and then you’d be interested in fighting when the opportunity arises?”

“Yes please, I live a bit of a distance away but I’d be happy to join the gym and come and train and work out once a week or so.”

“Excellent!” Said Jay. “As a member of Marshall’s Health Club and a fighter you automatically become a member of CLAWS but we do ask you to be discrete about that. Most of the health club members don’t know about our other activities.”

Gabi continued: “We have three events between now and the start of our next senior boxing tournament and Ellen has agreed, in principle, to fight you at each of those events. The first one is next Friday, then two weeks after that and two weeks after that again. Are you happy with that?”

“Yes, I think I’m ready.”

“Good – I understand that boxing is your strength so shall we say boxing, then wrestling and finally the catfight?”

The way Gabi said the last word gave Tee the impression that the boss didn’t really approve of the catfight format. Tee nodded her agreement.

“Could you sign this for me?” asked Gabi, passing Tee two copies of a three-page document.

“What is it?”

“It’s a consent form, a contract if you like, you give us the right to video your matches and own the video…”

“Is that strictly necessary?

“I’ll be up front with you Tee. If you fight at this club you also fight for my company. We video your fights, we sell them and we pay you a royalty. If you fight in our tournaments, we also pay you an appearance fee. If people like you, the videos will sell and you’ll make more money than you do tending peoples’ gardens.”

“OK.” Said Tee, taking the documents and signing them both.

“That’s one copy for you and one for us.” Said Jay. “Now can you do the same with this? It’s a non-disclosure agreement – as I said, we’d prefer you not to talk about what goes on here without our consent.”

Tee dutifully signed and passed on copy back to Jay.

“Thank you. Now, finally, this one – it’s a personal liability thing. It just says that you agree to fight here and you accept you might get injured. It prevents you from suing us if you get hurt.”

Tee vaguely remembered someone telling her Jay was a lawyer of some kind – she certainly seemed to have the bases covered. Again, Tee signed and passed a copy back to Jay.

“Thank you, Tee, welcome to CLAWS.” Said Jay. “Erica will confirm the arrangements with Ellen and sort you out with the application for Marshall’s membership. It won’t cost you anything, we’ll deduct the fees from your video royalties. Stacey will book your induction session on your way out.”

Tee shook hands with the two women again and Erica ushered her out.

They stopped by Erica’s office to pick up a Marshall’s application form and then Erica led her back to the reception area where she spoke to the receptionist.

“Stacey, this is Tee, our latest member. Can you book her an induction with me next week?”

With that she said goodbye to Tee and headed back to her office.

Stacey looked at her computer and then up at Tee: “How would next Monday a 3pm suit you? Oh, and in answer to your earlier question, I was with Ellen at Sian’s last year. I’m guessing you got Erica’s contact details from Jill.”

Tee smiled at the blonde receptionist: “Looks like you’ve got the measure of me Stacey, I’ll see you on Monday.”

With that she walked out, got back in her car and drove home.

Back in her office Erica was deep in thought, her jaw still sensitive from Tee’s punch, when her mobile rang. The ring tone gave away the caller’s identity.

“Hi Ellen.”

“So, what’s she like? Is it on?”

“It’s on if you want it but I should warn you she just took two falls off Cassy in a wrestling match and then knocked me out. She’s a bit rough and ready but she’s strong and up for it – are you sure you want this ahead of the tournament, Ellen? Remember what happened with Mitzi?”

“I’m not going to refuse a challenge – bring it on.”

“OK, on your head be it – I’ll see you later.”

“I’ll be fine, bye honey.”

With that Ellen hung up.