News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 3

• 3 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 3
« on: February 13, 2021, 05:06:49 PM »
This story continues from the previous chapter posted here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=93595.0

Enjoy!

Scrib

Tracy readily agreed to working out with me, and offered to pick me up from work the following evening. I was standing outside the supermarket, huddled under an umbrella, when her red Mini Metro pulled up, and I managed to fold the umbrella and hop into the car without getting more than a little wet.

“Hi,” I said as I placed my wet umbrella on the floor at my feet.

“Hi,” she replied, and paused while she looked over her shoulder, searching for a break in the traffic. She found one, and zipped away from the kerb. “How's Sharon?”

“She's complaining more, so I guess she's feeling better.” She grinned, and I continued, “Have you spoken to her since the weekend?”

“Yeah, she called me at work today.”

“Did she tell you what happened?”

“Yeah. Bitches.” She paused to change lanes, cutting in front of a van. “She told me they did a number on the both of you.”

I nodded, staring ahead of me. “Yeah.”

“How was it?”

“Bad.” I paused. “They didn't hurt me too much, but the mother tied me up and made me watch while the daughter gave Sharon a helluva hammering.” I shook my head. “Is that the sort of thing that happens in these fights?”

Tracy shook her head. “No, that's the first time I've heard of something that bad. You take a few knocks...that's par for the course. I mean, you're there to fight, so there's always a bit of rough and tumble, but what happened to you and Sharon was bloody ridiculous. Somebody ought to give those two a good seeing-to.”

“I wonder if it would have been so bad if you'd been there instead of me,” I said quietly. “I should have helped Sharon sooner...stopped the daughter from beating her up so bad, and I should have watched out for the mother.”

“Silly to blame yourself,” argued Tracy, echoing what Patricia Ferrari had said to me. “Okay, maybe it would’ve been different if I'd been there. I'd certainly have dragged Sharon out of the place as soon as they mentioned a climax finish.”

I still didn’t know what meant – though I had an idea – but I felt stupid to ask. “You've fought a match like that?”

“The fights we do for Patricia aren’t like that, but I've heard about them, and there's no way I'd agree to something like that with people I didn't know. Too dangerous.” She shook her head. “I dunno what Sharon was thinking. She was mad not to walk.”

“We'd have lost the money.”

“Bugger the money. Patricia wouldn't have bothered about that, and neither should you two.  A thousand quid isn't worth getting screwed...or worse.” She glanced across at me. “You were lucky you know...both of you. It could have been a lot more serious.”

I nodded. “So everybody tells me.” I decided it was time to change the subject. “What else did you and Sharon talk about?”

“She wants me to try and talk you out of the fight game,” replied Tracy.

I grinned. “Yeah, I knew she would.”

“Any chance of that?”

“None at all. What happened at that house on Saturday scared the hell out of me, and I'm gonna make bloody sure nobody ever does that to me again.” Never again – the words echoed inside my head every time I thought about it. “I want to learn the moves, and I want to get some experience too, so I know how to use them.”

“Fair enough.” That was what I liked about Tracy. She was very up-front, and you knew exactly where you stood with her. “Well, Sharon and I can teach you the moves. God knows, we've been trying to teach you to fight for months. The experience will be harder to come by.”

“Well, why not introduce me to this group of yours?” I suggested, as she guided the Mini into a multi-storey car park fifty yards from the gym. 

She looked at me with a strange expression, but then smiled. “We'll see.”

We found a parking space on the third floor, and walked down to the street, then past a shoe shop and a Boots chemist to the gym. The building had once been a dairy, but now it was brightly lit and carpeted. The air pulsed with upbeat music as we walked through the double glass front doors, flashed our membership cards at the girl behind the reception desk, and headed for the locker rooms.

I was all psyched up, eager to get started, and changed quickly into my workout gear of bike shorts, sports bra and a cut-off T-shirt, tying my hair up behind my head. Tracy took a little longer, since she had to change out of her smart black business suit and hang it up carefully in her locker before she could get into her exercise gear.

Tracy was gorgeous. There were quite a few attractive women who came to the gym – Sharon and I could certainly turn a few heads – but all the guys would stop in their tracks for Tracy. Hell, a lot of the women would, too. About an inch taller than Sharon or me, she had an amazing figure. She was a bit bigger than me in the chest, a definite C-cup, though not quite as big as Sharon. She was a bit more powerful too, without being androgynous like the female bodybuilders that you see on television. In the black full-length tights and red leotard she wore as I followed her out of the locker room – remember, this was the nineties and gym wear was still all stretchy fabrics and neon colors – her long blonde hair tied up, she was spectacular, and I noticed a couple of men stop and give her a long, appraising glance.

We started with ten minutes on the static bikes, just to warm up, then moved onto the exercise machines. Half an hour later, I was wiping runnels of sweat from my face with the edge of my t-shirt, while Tracy seemed hardly out of breath. That was another advantage of working out with Tracy. Sharon was fit, but Tracy was fitter, and trying to keep up with her would make me work harder.

For another hour, we moved from the machines to free weights, and finally to the rubber mats at the back of the gym where we alternated between sit-ups and stomach crunches, each of us with her ankles hooked under the other’s knees as counterweights.  At last we both lay on our backs, panting from the exertion, sweat staining our clothing and dripping off us onto the mats. “Well,” puffed Tracy, “how was that?”

“I think it'll do for a start,” I replied, equally breathlessly. Truth be told, my belly muscles were on fire. I could feel it deep inside where that cxnt Carol had shoved her hand in me. I hadn’t told Tracy about that, or how she’d made me cum. I was still angry of course, but I’d dreamed about Carol twice – her hand inside me, her fingers diddling me, even her mouth on me which hadn’t even happened. When I’d woken from those dreams, anger wasn’t the only thing that made my heart pound. I tried not to blush as I thought of it. I’d never – ever – had those kinds of thoughts about women. Why the hell did it happen after Carol?

I rolled onto my side and pushed myself up into a sitting position. My arms felt like lead, and it was all I could do to lift my own weight. “Ow, I'm going to suffer for this tomorrow,” I groaned as I rose slowly to my feet.

Tracy laughed as she also stood, with noticeably less difficulty. “Well, you're the one who wants to make herself a top-class fighter. No gain without pain, as they say.”

“I must be gaining a lot, then,” I replied with a crooked grin as we headed for the showers.

“Sharon will expect that you've persuaded me to drop the whole fighting idea by now,” I said as we walked out into the rain a while later, squeezing together under my umbrella since Tracy had forgotten to bring one.

“She's going to be disappointed. Not a nice thought, is it?”

I grinned. “Not in her present mood. I dunno who she's going to be more ticked off at...me or you.”

“At least I don't have to see her when I get home.”

“Chicken.” We stepped under the shelter of the car park's roof, and I lowered the umbrella.  “Anyway, I'll tell her you tried your hardest,” I said as we headed for the stairs.

“That'd be a lie,” replied Tracy. “I think it's great that you finally want to learn to fight. It's just a shame that it took something like last weekend to make you realize it.” We reached the floor where we’d parked the car. “Don't worry too much about Sharon. She's really quite pleased that you want to learn. She just doesn't want to show it.” She grinned. “You know what she's like.”

Tracy picked me up outside work at exactly the same time on Thursday. The rain that had hung around earlier in the week had cleared, but it had turned cold and I was grateful to climb into the car. “Hiyas  Good God, it's cold out there.”

“A good workout will warm you up,” said Tracy. “How's big sister? Still acting like a major face ache?”

I grinned. “Yeah, that pretty much. She's up and about, at least, so I don't have to do as much for her, but she's starting to bounce off the walls, cooped up in the flat. I think she'll be back to work on Monday.”

“What did her boss say when she called in sick?”

“He wasn't too impressed, but what could he say? If she's not fit to work, there's not much she can do about it. Besides, she’s got a doctor’s note.”

“True. So how are you feeling?” she asked. “Still aching after Tuesday?”

“A bit,” I admitted. “Where are we heading tonight? Back to the regular gym?” I half hoped that we would, but I knew something of Tracy and Sharon's regular workout schedule, so I suspected we wouldn’t.

“No,” Tracy confirmed. “We've got some work to do on your fighting skills, so I thought we'd head over to the Y.”

I’d only been there once, several months before. Unlike the bright, modern facilities at the gym, the YWCA where Tracy and Sharon practiced their fighting was a run down, dingy place. At least it was quiet though, and we could concentrate on our practice without being ogled by a bunch of men, or by women for that matter.

The Y was only a mile or so away. We reached it in good time, parked the car in the street around the corner and walked back, hurrying in our eagerness to get out of the cold. The first thing I noticed as I walked through the door was the smell of stale sweat that hung in the air. The last time I visited, it had bothered me, but now it only spurred me on. Despite my reluctance to come here, I knew this was where I’d learn to defend myself.

Tracy and I changed into bike shorts and leotards. Hers were red and black – that was her favorite colour combination – while mine were black and blue. We left our feet bare, since there were no footwear regulations here. Both us tied our hair up in ponytails to keep it off our faces.

At Tracy's direction, we started with some stretching exercises, followed by skipping and weight work to warm up our muscles. I could still feel some minor stiffness from Tuesday night's exercise, but that cleared after a few minutes, and I began to enjoy the exertion.

We worked out for thirty minutes, before I followed Tracy through to a separate room at the back, where the scuffed wooden floor was largely covered by a series of thick, well-worn rubber mats. The room was deserted, and I was thankful for that. I remembered how I’d shown less than stellar aptitude when I was last here, and I was less than sure of myself. While I didn’t mind making mistakes in front of Tracy – that was the only way to learn – I was glad there was nobody else there to see me embarrass myself.

We started by running through some holds and judo throws that Tracy and Sharon had shown me last time. Tracy would get me to attack her, and show me the countermove, first in slow motion and then at full speed. After that, she’d attack me and have me repeat the move on her. I messed up the first few, but I gradually got the hang of it, and after a while I was flinging her to the mat with what I thought was a good deal of panache.

An hour later, I was feeling a lot less pleased with myself, after Tracy had tossed, flipped and pummeled me around the room for a while. Nevertheless, I knew I was learning something, even if it was only the basics. Tracy must have noticed it too. “You're getting there,” she said as she extended a hand to help me up off the mat. “You've got a long way to go, but you're getting there.”

“Thanks,” I said breathlessly as I took her hand, then pivoted on my hip, swinging my legs around to sweep hers out from under, landing her heavily on her back beside me. I kept my hold on her hand as I leapt across her, straddling her and pinning her wrists to the mat beside her head. The muscles in her arms rippled as she struggled to lift them but I kept her pinned down, grinning as I slid downward and pressed my body onto hers.

She growled out loud with the exertion and I saw the flash of fire in her eyes. She shoved her hips up hard, grinding her mound into mine, then a second time, twisting to her left and bucking me off her. That messed up my leverage and before I could do anything to regain it, she rolled quickly and reversed our positions, holding me down, her boobs flattened against mine, her face hovering inches above me. We gazed at each like that for a long moment. I could feel her heart pounding as hard as my own. Then she laughed. “Don’t get cocky, bitch.”

I laughed too. “Okay. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.” She climbed off me and rested on her knees by my side.

“It just goes to show, you're learning,” she said as I sat up. She looked at me for a second. “Do you think you're up to a real fight?” She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

“What…you and me?”

“You and me…here and now,” she replied. “Let’s see how much you’ve learned.”

My heart skipped a beat, but I nodded. “Ok, let’s do it.” I didn’t think I had any chance of beating an experienced fighter like Tracy, but if I was going to get a hard lesson, I was better off getting it from a friend.

We both got to our feet and backed away a bit, then began to circle each other on the mats. I watched Tracy carefully, looking for an opening and at the same time, looking out for any sign of an attack from her.

She darted forward – damn, she was quick – and grabbed for my left shoulder with her right hand. I whipped my arm up, slapped her hand away, and we went back to circling. There was a strange light in Tracy’s blue eyes, and a fixed smile on her face. I felt a thrill of danger run through me. The woman across the mat from me wasn’t my friend right now. She was my opponent. It was a battle for dominance, her versus me, and she wouldn’t show me any mercy. This was where I’d start to prove myself – or not. I was determined I wouldn’t let myself down.

Maybe she saw something in my eyes, that thought that distracted me for just a moment, and she lunged again, both hands up this time, and her right foot slid forward to get behind my ankle and trip me to the mat. I knew that move though, and I reacted almost instinctively to it, stepping in closer, right foot forward, grabbing Tracy’s right arm. I twisted hard to my left, bending my body forward, and tossed Tracy over my hip to the mat.

She curled her back to cushion her landing, rolled away as I stood there feeling proud of myself, and came to her knees, then her feet, grinning. “Not bad, love…not bad.” The light was brighter in her eyes now, and I could clearly see her nipples poking at the thin fabric of her leotard. It was my turn to raise my eyebrows – must have been the thrill of the fight, I guessed. I felt a bit the same but I didn’t dare look down at my own chest. I’d distracted myself once already and gotten away with it. I didn’t think I would, a second time.

I decided to attack before she could get herself together, and I leapt forward, grabbing for her shoulders, intending to toss her to the floor again. Just as I was about to grab her though, she spun and ducked low. My hips slammed into her back just as she thrust her arm up, curled her hand behind my neck under my ponytail and jerked me forward. I cried out in surprise as I flipped over her and slammed to the mat. I curled my spine just like Tracy had done, so the landing didn’t completely knock the wind out of me, but it still stunned me for a second.

Tracy used that second to rise back to her feet, leap forward and bend to grab my right ankle. She stepped back, pulling my foot up high. I realized she was going to flip me onto my belly, maybe go for a leg lock or a Boston Crab. Before she could roll me over, I threw my other leg up, planted my foot in her belly and shoved as hard as I could, crying out with the effort. “NNNGGGUUUHHH!!!”

The force of the blow – though it was more of a shove than a kick – sent Tracy stumbling backwards, and she lost her grip on my leg. I quickly rolled up to my knees and went after her, staying low and lunging forward from a crouch, wrapping my arms around her legs just above her knees. With another cry I heaved upwards, got her feet off the mats and dumped her onto her back. It was Tracy’s turn to cry out, a cry that turned in a breathless gasp as her harder landing drove the breath out of her. I smiled to myself, satisfied that I’d surprised her.

“Not bad for a new girl, hey?” I stepped forward, holding her legs, hoping to bend her double into a matchbook pin, which was one of the moves she’d taught me.

Before I could do much about it though, she kicked her legs free and somersaulted backwards to her knees. I followed up, stepping forward again and reaching for her head, hoping to toss her to the mat again, but she rolled fast onto her hip and took my legs out from under me like I’d done to her earlier. I went down hard on my right side as I heard her laugh. “Told you not to get cocky.”

She launched herself onto me, coming down hard across my body. “OOFFF!!!” My legs jerked up off the mats. I rolled with her though, and she slid off the other side of me. We rolled back and forth a few times, struggling for a good position. I got up on top but then Tracy got her hand around my ponytail and wrenched me hard to the side. I howled, “OWWW!!!” as I went tumbling off her. I kept rolling though, to put a bit of distance between us, and came up to my knees, twisting around to face her.

She clambered to her knees too, staring at me fixedly. “You okay with that?” she asked. “Usual rules for the fights we do for Patricia, are that hairpulling is allowed. So are slaps, punches and kicks but only to the body. Nothing to the face or below the waist.”

My chest was heaving as I breathed the strength back into my body. My heart was thudding in my chest, from excitement as well as exertion. I nodded. “Yeah…fine with me.” My scalp tingled a little but it was no more than mild discomfort, and the adrenalin pumping through my veins washed it away in moments. I didn’t mind taking a few knocks. I knew Tracy wasn’t going to do anything vicious.

“Good,” said Tracy. She gave me another long look and grinned again. “You’re enjoying yourself, aren’t you?”

I was a bit surprised when I answered, “Yeah, I am.” This was strenuous, exhilarating fun. It was a competitive, physical, woman-to-woman challenge. This was how it ought to be – so different from last weekend at the hands of those bitches Carol and Stephanie. Tracy had the training and the experience, and I was thrilled that I was doing so well against her.

Tracy rose to her feet, got her hands up and came at me again. I did the same, and this time we locked up, fingers interlaced, struggling against one another, muscles bulging. I shivered as a trickle of sweat ran down my back. My arms and legs burned with the strain. Tracy was fitter than me, and stronger too, but I was proud that I was holding my own. I saw the intensity in her eyes. Earlier, when she was teaching me, she’d been patient and mildly amused. Now she was completely focused on the fight. Good. So was I.

Right then she proved her experience again, as she took a sudden step back. I overbalanced and stumbled forward. She ducked under my left arm, came up behind and before I knew it, had her right arm up under mine, hand behind my neck in a half-nelson. I knew how to counter that one though, and before she could get her other hand up for the full nelson, I dropped straight down to one knee, hooked my hand behind her knee and yanked forward.

With a shriek, Tracy landed on her bum. I threw myself backwards trying to land on top of her, but she rolled away to her right and I went down on my back, rolling quickly to my left so she couldn’t jump on top of me. Again we came to our knees, staring at each other over a couple of feet of space.

“You learn fast, girl!” Tracy’s eyes were shining, her chest heaving, and a sheen of sweat glistened on her bare skin. She tossed her head to flip her long blonde ponytail back over her shoulder. “I’m impressed.” Her words were breathless. She was breathing as hard as I was.

“I got a good teacher,” I conceded with a grin. I rose to my feet again, with a bit of an effort. I knew I was going to be aching in the morning, but I didn’t care. I was loving this – a lot more than I thought I would. All my competitive instincts were coming into play, even some I didn’t know I had. I could see what Sharon and Tracy saw in this fighting thing.

Both rising to our feet, we began to circle each other again, sliding our feet across the mats, arms raised a bit, ready to grapple again. Without warning, Tracy lunged for me, low, arms out to grab me around the waist and take down me to the floor. She was a bit slower now though, or maybe she just telegraphed the move a bit, because I was able to pull my right foot back and twist aside. I dodged her like a matador in a bullfight.

She charged past me, her right hand just brushing my belly. If I’d been a bit quicker I might have caught her arm and flipped her to the floor, but I was slowing down too, as the exertion of the fight began to tell. I’d been training hard but I still needed to improve my stamina for a fight like this.

Tracy shot forward a couple more steps, close to the edge of the mats before she stopped herself and whirled around. There was a look of fierce frustration on her face, but then she seemed to shake herself and she grinned. “Like I said…you’re learning fast, and you’re quick on your feet too.”

I grinned back. “Hey, I didn’t want to get hit in the belly with your shoulder!”

Closing with her as she circled right along the edge of the mats, I went for her swinging ponytail. She ducked low though, avoiding my outstretched hands and, ducking under my left arm, came up behind me. Before I knew it, her arms were around my body just under my boobs, her hands grabbing her own wrists. She grunted hard as she heaved upwards and backwards, throwing me to the mats again on my left side. I groaned as I hit hard – as I’d discovered, it was harder to cushion a fall to the side – but I jerked myself forward, slamming my butt against Tracy’s hard tummy and breaking her grip. I flung myself forward away from her, rolling over my right shoulder, again coming to my knees, feeling the growing fire in my muscles. Yeah, I definitely needed more stamina for a fight like this.

I looked across at Tracy. She was on her knees already, wiping the sweat from her face with the back of her hand. “You been hiding your talents, girl!” she breathed.

“I’ll take that…as a compliment,” I panted between gasping breaths. By tacit agreement, we both stayed there on our knees for a few moments, giving ourselves a breather, time to recover from the brutal pace of the fight. I don’t know who was driving it – me or her – but neither of us was giving an inch. I loved that.

At last, Tracy stood up too and we approached each other again, more slowly than before. Both of us were breathing hard, both sweating. We raised our arms and locked our fingers together again, but this time Tracy stepped in closer still, bumping her chest into mine, putting her weight behind it. I did the same, groaning under my breath, and then we were pushing and straining against one another again.

I felt the strength and the warmth of Tracy’s flesh against mine, her sweat slippery on my skin, her breath hot against my cheek as we each did our best to force the other back. My thighs and lower back took most of the strain, and felt like they were on fire. I did my best to push her back but let out a frustrated grunt as she made me take a step backwards. With a fierce growl I pushed even harder, pouring everything into it.

Tracy suddenly stopped pushing again and took a step back, but I wasn’t falling for that trick a second time. I shoved my left foot forward and as she opened up the distance between us, she found my foot behind hers. With a yell she tripped and went over backwards.

What I failed to realize though, was that she had her hand wrapped around my ponytail and as she went down, she yanked hard on my hair and pulled me down with her. I howled in pained surprise as I crashed to the mat.

Tracy was underneath me and I heard her grunt loudly as her body took the impact of mine. I scrambled up trying to straddle her, grabbing for her arms to pin her down, but she got her legs up too and suddenly flipped me over her head. I shrieked – again – as I somersaulted through the air and slammed down to the mats on my back. This time I didn’t curl my back so well, and the landing knocked the wind out of me. Pain shot up my spine and I instinctively grabbed at my lower back.

Before I could do much more than gasp though, Tracy had already rolled over and thrown herself on top of me. It was my turn to let out a loud grunt as she landed on me, her hips on my chest, her toned bum right above my face. She did her best to get her legs up further, obviously trying to get them over my arms and pin me down. I managed to get my left knee up, shoving upwards as I twisted myself hard to my right, bucking her up and off me before she could mount me properly.

I went to roll away but she quickly spread her legs and wrapped them around my neck, her knees pressing tight under my jaw. I groaned at the pressure, instinctively sliding my hands inside her legs just below her knees, trying to force them apart. She had her ankles locked together though and I couldn’t budge her relentless grip at all. I could feel my face reddening already.

Twisting my body hard, I flailed my right arm backwards, trying to get a grip on her, trying to find something to slap, but all I did was wave in empty air and slap the mat hard. I could feel the panic beginning to rise in me. In my mind I knew it Tracy and she wouldn’t hurt me, but something primal was taking over and I began to thrash even harder, crying out as pain shot through my neck and back.

If I didn’t do something, I was going to lose this fight. I’d have to tap out or, stupidly, keep resisting till I blacked out. For some reason, that mattered more than all the pain. I heaved at the insides of her calves, without any luck. I couldn’t break her grip by sheer strength. Her legs were stronger than my arms, at least with the leverage I could bring to bear. I had to think of something, and quick.

Tracy was groaning as she poured the pressure into her hold. “Give up, Donna!” she hissed through clenched teeth. “Come on! Enough! Tap out!”

Ignoring her, I pulled myself over onto my belly and up onto all fours, dragging Tracy with me as she maintained her hold, legs curled over my shoulders, her bare heels against my boobs. I clambered to my knees, every muscle screaming in protest. If I could get to my feet, I could drop backwards and land on her again. It would hurt – I knew that – but I was damned if I was going to give up this fight.

I got one foot under me, using my hands on my raised knee to boost myself up, my head pounding, dart spots dancing in front of my eyes. I was on the edge of blacking out. I staggered, almost fell, but caught myself just in time, standing there swaying with Tracy hanging down my back. I knew I couldn’t stay like that for more than a second or two – I was amazed I’d gotten to my feet at all.

Just as I was about to let myself fall backwards, Tracy let go and slid down my back to the floor. She broke her fall with her arms, and as I stumbled forward from the sudden lack of her weight on my back, she slammed her foot into my bum. I pitched forward onto the mats. I got my arms out but I was too drained to catch myself and I slammed down face-first with a groan, lying there panting.

Lying there with my chest heaving, covered in sweat, I expected to feel Tracy’s weight crash down on me any moment. Instead, I heard her voice from a few feet away. “Damn, Donna…you mad cow.” She laughed ruefully, wearily. “Hell, nobody can say you give up easy.”

Despite the pain and the exhaustion, I grinned too as I levered myself over onto my back. I was so exhausted I could barely think, let alone move. Rolling my head to the side, I saw Tracy rise ponderously to her feet. She staggered the way I had when she was hanging off me. She grinned as she loomed over me. “You did bloody well for your first time, girl.” She bent over, slowly, took hold of my right ankle and lifted my leg up.

I don’t know what happened then. Maybe it was the pain or the exhaustion messing with my brain, but I had a sudden flash of memory – of lying on the mat in the Millers’ fight room, staring up through my tears at a raised foot about to stomp my pussy – and I screamed in genuine terror, kicking my foot wildly, breaking Tracy’s grip. Adrenalin pounding in my veins, I lashed out with another leg sweep that sent Tracy crashing to the mat.

In a flash I was on her, hurling myself at her, landing chest to chest, in a full-body splash that drove the air out of her lungs – and mine too, to be honest. I recovered first and managed to straddle her this time though, grabbing for her wrists to pin her down. My heart was pounding even harder now but with anger not exhaustion. I grabbed for her hair and wrenched her head savagely to one side, then the other. She screamed in shock and pain.

I guess the pain gave her strength too, because she bucked her hips hard, lifting me up and making me stop attacking her as I focused what little energy I still had, on keeping my balance. She thrust both arms up and grabbed the front of my leotard above my boobs, flinging me sideways and sending me sprawling across the mat.

Tracy launched herself at me again. I kicked hard trying to keep her at bay, but she batted my flailing legs away and got up over me. I was fighting like mad, screeching at her like a crazy woman. It wasn’t Tracy I was fighting though – it was Carol, or Stephanie, or some combination of the two that I’d created in my own mind, in the state I was in. I was totally out of my mind right then – just fighting her like a crazed animal.

I rammed my knees into her thighs, reaching up to claw at her again, but she grabbed my wrists hard and forced my hands down to the mat either side of my head. Still I kicked at her but she hooked her feet inside my knees and spread my legs wide apart. I thrashed and bucked under her but she raised her body up and pounded herself down onto me, using her hips and chest as weapons. “Donna! DONNA! It’s me! It’s Tracy! Calm down! It’s okay! You’re okay!”

Even then it took some time, and she had to scream at me repeatedly before her words broke through my panic. At last though, I went limp, and a sob ripped through me, shaking my whole body. Even then, Tracy didn’t get off me. She softened her grip on me though, holding me tight but tenderly as the dam burst and I let it all flow out. She didn’t say anything, just held me as I cried in her arms.

When I finally stopped sobbing and shaking, she sat up and helped me gently to a sitting position too. She took both my hands in hers as we sat cross-legged, facing each other in the middle of the mat. “Want to tell me what that was all about?” she asked at last.

I took a deep breath, and then I told her about the Millers’ house. I told her about Stephanie, and how afraid she’d made me right from the start. I admitted how horrified I was at what Stephanie did to Sharon, but how I was scared to step in. I told her how, when I finally worked up the courage to go and help my sister as the bitch beat the fuck out of her, I completely failed to think that I might be breaking the rules, that her mother might intervene, and what might mean for both me and Sharon.

“She…the mother…Carol…kicked me in the head. I don’t think she knocked me out but I was seeing stars. Then she…or maybe it was the daughter, Stephanie…I dunno, I was still a bit out of it then…got on top of me and was punching my ribs and my boobs. She didn’t keep it up though. She got up, and…” and here I had to stop and swallow hard before I continued, “she lifted my legs up and stomped on my cxnt.” I shuddered. “That’s why I lost it just then, when you lifted my leg up.”

Tracy leaned in and hugged me tight again. “I’m sorry, Donna,” she said quietly. “I didn’t know.”

“No way you could have. I didn’t want to say anything. It didn’t seem like much…not compared to what happened to Sharon.”

“You should have told me…told somebody.”

I nodded, swallowed hard again, and went on. “The mum…she tied me up with my own bikini. Then she went to work on me.”

“Went to work on you? How?”

I shuddered again, tears still flowing. “She put her fingers in me…in my pussy…rubbed my clit with her other hand. She took her time, and eventually put her whole hand inside me.” I clenched my teeth. “The bitch made me enjoy it.”

Tracy squeezed my hands. “Sounds like you didn’t have a choice.”

I knew she was right, but it didn’t make it easier. “I was cumming like crazy…with a woman, for chrissakes!...while that fucking cxnt of a daughter was beating Shaz to a pulp!” I was shaking with rage – as much at myself as at Carol and Stephanie.

“So…that was the climax finish.”

“What?”

“That’s what it means. One fighter makes the other fighter cum on the mat.” She must have seen the shocked look on my face. “That’s what Carol did to you.” She squeezed my hand again. “Those bitches obviously had it planned out. I told you before…silly to blame yourself. You…you and Shaz…got set up.”

I wiped the tears from my eyes. “I felt so fucking guilty.”

“Don’t. It wasn’t your fault. Shaz doesn’t think so. I know she’s being a bitch but that’s Shaz. She’s lashing out. She doesn’t really blame you.”

I nodded. I wasn’t sure I completely believed her – but I really wanted to.

Tracy looked me in the eye again. “You fought really well tonight. I think you’re ready…at least physically.”

I frowned. “What do you mean, ready?”

“Patricia’s booked a job for us, this weekend.” She saw the look on my face, and added, “I told her you were up to it, seeing as Sharon's still on the injured list.”

I thought for a moment. I certainly wanted the opportunity to practice what I’d learned, and to erase – even partially – the memory of my humiliation at the Millers' house, but I hadn’t counted on being thrown back into the fray quite so soon. “Who would we be fighting?” I asked warily.

“Two women...I don't know them personally, but they were referred to Patricia by a customer who Sharon and I did a job for, about six weeks ago. She and her friend were genuine enough, so I expect these two will be the same.” I must have still looked doubtful, because she added, “Don't worry, I promise we'll be out of there like a bullet at the first hint of trouble.”

I shrugged. “Okay…why not? They say when you fall off a horse, the best thing to do is to get right back on.”

“Just now though,” added Tracy, “that bothered me. I said you’re ready physically…I’m just not sure about mentally. We can’t have you snap like you just did. Are you sure you won’t snap again? You might hurt someone…or make them lose it and hurt you.”

I knew what she meant. I’d failed Sharon once and I’d sworn I’d never do that again. I couldn’t fail Tracy either. I thought about it for a long while before I said, “I’ll be okay. I can keep my shit together.” I grinned. If I’d wanted this before we came to the Y tonight, I wanted it incredibly more now that we’d fought. I’d had a taste of the rush. I wanted – needed – more.

She regarded me for a moment before she answered, “Good,” said gave me an answering grin. “Now, let's get back to work. We've got a few more things to teach you before the weekend.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Offline joycecheng

• Come play with me
Re: Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 3
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 11:28:34 PM »
Great story Scribbler but I notice the fights in these new chapters aren't really NHB. Was the NHB just for the first fight, or do you have something up your sleeve?  :)

xoxox

J
Come play with me

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 12:53:49 AM »
Great story Scribbler but I notice the fights in these new chapters aren't really NHB. Was the NHB just for the first fight, or do you have something up your sleeve?  :)

xoxox

J

Hi Joyce...glad you're enjoying the story. Yes, Donna's recent fights are a little tame but things are just getting started. Watch this space.

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 02:47:18 PM »
I've read all three chapters, and thoroughly enjoyed them all. This is excellent writing, far better than most here, with believable characters and situations - almost too believable perhaps for this forum. I even found myself tearing up a little as this one reached its climax. Keep it up. I'm looking out for more of your stuff!
Carl

Thanks Carl, glad you're enjoying the stories. I have the next chapter written and I'm working on the one after that.

Scrib