News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MARCH - SPONSORED CATFIGHT - SCHWIFTY VS ROXY!??

• 27 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« on: February 13, 2021, 08:03:05 PM »

{alt}   {alt}

Possible date is Sunday the 14th of March!

Schwifty vs Roxy is a fight for Roxy’s unbeaten title, and, the lightweight title!  Roxy is putting everything on the line in this fight against a feisty Schwifty who is very keen to become our youngest Lightweight Champion ever, however, she to, could be beaten and humiliated!!

Very high stakes for both ladies!  Glory and admiration for the winner, but total humiliation for the loser who should have the consolation of a rematch!

Allowed tactics: hair pulling, body punching, kicking, tit squeezing, wedges, head scissors, headlock, fingering/pussy rubbing bad language and more….!

Sponsorship for this catfight is $50 and will last approximately 20 minutes!

Schwifty 5’6” tall, dress size 6, bust size H
Schwifty knows how to fight and says she’s going to win and punish Roxy!

Roxy 5’3” tall, dress size 10, bust size B

Roxy to get her hands on her opponent’s giant melons and…. Squeeze!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 08:18:41 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Shabsinfo

Re: MARCH - SPONSORED CATFIGHT - SCHWIFTY VS ROXY!??
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 04:48:11 AM »
What will be the attries for the match ?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 10:09:34 AM »

After they've taken their dresses off, they will be in just thongs which undoubtedly will be ripped off at some point.

What do you fans think about hold-up stockings as well?

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 11:31:54 AM »

After they've taken their dresses off, they will be in just thongs which undoubtedly will be ripped off at some point.

Hold up stockings are SUPER sexy!! I remember Pandora used to look amazing in them! You could even start the first 1 or 2 rounds in hold up stockings and then remove them for the last few rounds. Either on or off this looks to be a great catfight!!

I think Schwifty will start hard and fast to test Roxy early on and Schwifty's extra height should give her extra confidence. I also think not only is Schwifty taller but also has longer arms and reach than Roxy so she'll have an advantage of slapping Roxy while standing. And the fact we haven't seen Schwifty fight yet and don't know much about her might catch Roxy out.

But Roxy is still unbeaten and one of the best catfighters around so she won't go down easy. But I think this could be Roxy's toughest match and this could be a classic catfight!

Always great to see Roxy in a catfight, so I'm super excited for this one!

Good luck to both ladies!!  ;)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 10:15:41 PM »

Hold up stockings are SUPER sexy!! I remember Pandora used to look amazing in them! You could even start the first 1 or 2 rounds in hold up stockings and then remove them for the last few rounds. Either on or off this looks to be a great catfight!!

I think Schwifty will start hard and fast to test Roxy early on and Schwifty's extra height should give her extra confidence. I also think not only is Schwifty taller but also has longer arms and reach than Roxy so she'll have an advantage of slapping Roxy while standing. And the fact we haven't seen Schwifty fight yet and don't know much about her might catch Roxy out.

But Roxy is still unbeaten and one of the best catfighters around so she won't go down easy. But I think this could be Roxy's toughest match and this could be a classic catfight!

Always great to see Roxy in a catfight, so I'm super excited for this one!

Good luck to both ladies!!  ;)

I will put it to the other sponsors  8)

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 09:48:38 PM »
On behalf of those that haven't yet sponsored is there a detailed instruction on how to sponsor this match (ie. How to sponsor? Paypal address? Contact info?). I'm not so sure other fans know how to sponsor this ??? 

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 06:46:11 PM »
Message Catzreview on here or on his Twitter page.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 01:58:32 PM »
On behalf of those that haven't yet sponsored is there a detailed instruction on how to sponsor this match (ie. How to sponsor? Paypal address? Contact info?). I'm not so sure other fans know how to sponsor this ???

I only accept sponsors that have been Catfight fans for a long time and have a track record of liking and commenting on catfight posts.  I'm getting a lot of new people on here who have no information on their profile and no comments on threads, and joined very recently, claiming to be fans and wanting to sponsor.  Sorry but there's too many dodgy people about in today's world.  :(

Genuine fans can email me on here for full details.

Needless to say that you get the full unabridged 4K version of the catfight, plus hopefully some images of the ladies posing, and of course the action.  :o

The cut-off date is not until Saturday the 6th of March.  8)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2021, 07:53:37 PM »

Some of you may be glad to know that the title catfight between Schwifty & Roxy did actually take place a few days ago.

Here is a preview - https://sproutvideo.com/videos/799dddb01f1de5c0f0

To get a good idea of how the fight went, I would recommend checking out this preview above, and of course the preview on clips4sale.com. 8)

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2021, 10:42:54 PM »
Looks real good and almost 30 minutes of action. :o

Anything new with Pandora? She's my favorite CR fighter and would love to see her fight again.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 12:42:44 PM »
Looks real good and almost 30 minutes of action. :o

Anything new with Pandora? She's my favorite CR fighter and would love to see her fight again.

Yes fans seem to love this lightweight title catfight  8)

I will say this only once more.  Pandora moved to Australia some years ago and has no intention of coming back.

What's wrong with Schwifty and her magnificent massive boobs?  :o ;)

Offline fanofvs

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2021, 05:49:10 AM »
Preview looks very competitive and hot!  You mentioned there was fingering during the fight as well? Can’t wait to purchase this one.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2021, 03:14:15 AM »
Wow, breath-taking fight as usual from you guys! I love Roxy; she's the ultimate catfighter. She's got attitude to spare, plays mindgames and can take a hella amount of pain as she piles up victories. She reminds me of a pirate captain! I can picture her back in the day fighting a female captain with winner takes all the swag!

I bought and started watching this video today but the day became one of those days. I will say Schwifty was putting up a hell of challenge. BTW it is hard to say that name with a straight face and her assets make her cartoonish; I almost wish she fought in a bra. Rude to say, but after watching a few minutes you will understand. She is beautiful everywhere else and indeed can fight. I look forward to finishing up the video and seeing Roxy with another defense. I will say I was surprised to see her winded a bit early in the match. I hope she came back from that.

Thanks again to our friends at CATZREVIEW!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline modernepic

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2021, 06:18:25 AM »
Thank you for finding the amazing talent that is Schwifty. Please get her into some kind of titfight lol. The world may literally implode at the prospect but it would be an instabuy for me :)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 12:22:31 PM »
Thank you for finding the amazing talent that is Schwifty. Please get her into some kind of titfight lol. The world may literally implode at the prospect but it would be an instabuy for me :)

Hopefully Schwifty will be involved in many other types of fights.  8)

Apologies about the lack of hold-up stockings, the ladies were supposed to fight wearing them and thongs but they got forgot by the ladies.  :o