News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Victoria Justice vs Willa Holland

• 6 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Victoria Justice vs Willa Holland
« on: February 14, 2021, 04:09:32 PM »
{alt}  {alt}

Willa Holland enters the bathroom of the restaurant where she's having lunch. She wears a black leather skirt and a small top with white heeled sandals. In the bathroom, she looks in the mirror to do her makeup again. Shortly after hearing the noise of the door opening again and looking into the mirror, she sees that Victoria Justice has entered. To Willa's surprise, Victoria stands still in front of the door with her hands on her hips and looks at her with a strange smile. Victoria wears jeans, white-heeled shoes and a yellow t-shirt tied on the front to show off her navel and her lean, flat belly.
Willa turns to look at her and asks:
"Hi Victoria. Do you need anything?"
Victoria doesn't respond and slowly approaches her. When she is also in front of the bathroom mirror she begins to fix her hair and says:
"I heard we auditioned for the same role in the same film. I think you should give up the part."
Willa stares at her with her eyes grainy in amazement and replies:
"What are you talking about? I'm not giving up anything! Let the director decide who's the best of us!".
Victoria snaps around and looks at Willa hard, then retreats to the bathroom door but, instead of going out, locks the door and puts the key under her shirt, in her breasts.
"Why don't we decide now who's the best of us?" asks Victoria in a menacing tone.
Willa looks at her in amazement and a little scared. She doesn't understand what's going on, she's never been in a situation like this. "Does Victoria want a fight?" she thinks. That seems absurd to her. She has never fought anyone before and Victoria seems very determined and threatening to her.
"Look it's crazy!" says Willa "I don't want to fight with you. Give me the key!" she then adds, extending her hand to Victoria.
In response, Victoria violently slaps Willa's outstretched hand and exploits her amazement, throwing herself at her and knocking her to the ground.
"Don't you want to fight? I don't think you'll have much choice!" says Victoria dominating Willa from above.
Willa gets down and looks at Victoria without being able to answer. Victoria throws herself at her but Willa somehow manages to protect herself. The two actresses are both on the ground and begin a fight of small slaps and pulls of hair as they roll on the bathroom floor losing both their shoes.
After a minute of this scuffle the two girls come off and still look at each other sitting on the ground, panting. Willa is the first to try to get up, but Victoria throws herself against her legs causing her to fall up on the ground again. Victoria tries to grab her rival's hair but Willa manages to avoid it and indeed she manages to get Victoria's longest hair and pulls it hard. Victoria fights Willa's hands by scratching them to free herself. Willa leaves her grip with a squeal of pain and Victoria rolls away and quickly rises to her feet. Willa also gets up and now the two young actresses confront each other on their feet looking angrily.
Victoria is still the first to attack by clinging to Willa's top to rip it off. Willa reacts by slapping her rival's foreaken hard using both hands. Victoria leaves her grip moaning but is immediately ready to attack again. This time she points to Willa's face but she is ready for the counterattack and grabs Victoria's small wrists.
Victoria struggles to break free but Willa's grip is strong and tightens her more and more making her rival moan. Victoria quickly tires of this futile fight as she realizes with fright that her opponent is much stronger than her.
Willa also realizes that she is the strongest and this awareness gives her new energy and a feeling of euphoria that she had never experienced before.
Willa begins to push Victoria always continuing to tighten her arms at the height of her wrists. Victoria tries to resist but has to give in and is pushed further and further behind, until with her back she comes against the bathroom wall.
Victoria counterattacks by trying to hit her opponent with a knee but Willa manages to avoid the blow by turning to the side and from that position, hitting Victoria's lean chest with one shoulder.
Victoria falls to the ground breathlessly after that blow and Willa gives her no respite, throws herself at her trying to untie her jeans. Victoria tries to stop her from trying to grab her hands but Willa easily wriggles and hits her with a strong slap in the face that leaves Victoria stunned to the ground. Willa can untie them and take off her pants. Victoria tries to rebel again by waving and kicking but it's all useless, Willa manages to undress her.
"Why don't you take that shirt off too?" asks Willa with a laugh.
Victoria looks at her frightened and begins to crawl backwards to get away from her.
Willa, however, stands up and hits Victoria's ribs with a lateral kick.
Victoria is back on the ground breathless as she moans massaging her injured part.
Willa is on top of her again and pulls her hair from above.
"Please stop "Victoria begs.
"Have you already got tired of fighting? Strange, you cared so much before!" says Willa jerking Victoria by the hair.
Victoria squeals in pain and Willa throws her back to the ground abruptly.
"Take off your shirt!" orders Willa.
Victoria swallows trying to hold back tears and says no with her head. Willa then slaps her twice more forcefully.
"Take it off or I swear I destroy your pretty face!" says Willa.
Victoria then begins to undress, trembling. When she took off her t-shirt Willa approached her and knelt next to her and untied her bra. Victoria doesn't even try to rebel anymore and is sitting on the ground shaking and crying.
Taking off her bra Willa also retrieves the bathroom key between Victoria's breasts.
"I'll take this. If you don't mind, I'd like to leave now" says Willa.
Victoria does not respond and remains curled up on the ground trying to cover her naked body. But she has a gasp when she realizes Willa is picking up her clothes.
"What are you doing? Please leave me my clothes" begs Victoria.
“Oh  don't be shy. After all, you have a beautiful body! You're weak and stupid, but you're pretty, too. You'll see how many beautiful photos they'll take when you get out of here naked" Willa replies.
Victoria tries to stand up to stop her from leaving but Willa just has to look at her with malice to make her desist.
"You know what? You were right! A good fight is what it took!" says Willa with a laugh.
So after taking Victoria's clothes, in addition to her mobile phone, Willa opens the bathroom door and leaves satisfied, leaving her rival naked and humiliated.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:18:58 PM by creviceart »

Offline thevtchamp

Re: Victoria Justice vs Willa Holland
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 04:43:20 AM »
Nice well done story.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 07:11:36 AM »
Nice well done story.

Thank you.  I'm happy that you like it

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 05:13:05 PM »
Good job! Loved the dialogue and your choice of opponents.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 05:51:15 PM »
Good job! Loved the dialogue and your choice of opponents.

Thank you for your compliments. They are very much appreciated

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 11:29:49 PM »
Great choices. Love watching Victoria get destroyed

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 11:52:59 PM »
Great choices. Love watching Victoria get destroyed

Thank you. Victoria is so weak that she can only be destroyed