News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What happened to this fight?

• 6 Replies

Offline highrain75

What happened to this fight?
« on: February 17, 2021, 12:45:54 PM »
Anyone know what happened to this fight? It was up on clips4sale but has since been pulled:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134565/22141559/014b-best-fight-ever-part-2-the-fistfight-gwendolyn-vs-nadia-real-love-triangle-grudge-catfight-1080p-mp

it's from sexyredhead pictures, named "girl fight club" on clips4sale

Offline clandestino

Re: What happened to this fight?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 05:01:26 PM »
Anyone know what happened to this fight? It was up on clips4sale but has since been pulled:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134565/22141559/014b-best-fight-ever-part-2-the-fistfight-gwendolyn-vs-nadia-real-love-triangle-grudge-catfight-1080p-mp

That was one of the fights that were kicked off clips4sale because of the blood and violence. They were selling it at Loyalfans.com for a while, but they've closed that account now. I believe they intend creating their own website and selling videos like that from it, but so far as I know, it isn't available anywhere right now.

Offline aj020481

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 02:58:17 PM »
I got this, was a very anticipated release...lived up to it too, with a long fight full of face punching, hair pulling, blood, headbutts (albeit kind of forced by one of the girls if i remember rightly)...may have to refresh myself on it

Offline rahul1122

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 08:03:51 AM »
Can you share it with me?

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 06:01:12 PM »

Nadia vs Gwendolyn 2 was taken down because of blood... There were punches, slaps, heabutts and all that. Nadia ended up on the hospital but everything turned ok! You can see on the fight, no one is willing to give up... Even tho i'm not 100% in favor of that since one can get seriously injured, they did it and i loved every moment of it. GFC is one of the best to ever do it! I have it and it really is incredible! Top 3 best of of all time for me! I really love this one.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 06:04:06 PM by Fightlover »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 06:39:04 PM »
I loved most of the videos from this company and was really looking forward to seeing some of their upcoming work...that is until they started regularly charging $100 for ONE 20min video. I can afford it but there's way too many options just as good for far less. If I pay that much for a video I better get everything out of it I want in a catfight I mean EVERY box on the catfight check list better be checked and then some. Not all Catfights are good and $100 is too much money spent to potentially get buyers remorse.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 08:28:57 PM »
As you said great company great fights but unfortunately as soon as they started to jack up the prices to over a $100 that was my cut off point. No dought they will have there die hard followers that will pay this but i'd say for the vast amount of catfight fans out there that's no going to happen. As you said plenty other choices out there, Haven't seen any of the $100 and above fights. Hopefully they may have a bargain sale or something.