News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Mom vs Jessica

• 5 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
My Mom vs Jessica
« on: February 18, 2021, 03:39:42 PM »

Mom’s rematch against Lisa was wild.  The whole thing stayed with me for a long time.  A few days after I saw mom’s boyfriend Scott at the gym and it had also made a big impression on him.  Apparently Scott was really into catfights and was asking me to get Lisa to agree to a rematch.  Later that afternoon Lisa and I spoke about her fight against mom.  Lucky for me, Lisa did not place any blame on me.  “I understand why you’re asking, but sweetie to be honest I can’t do it again.  Your mom pounded my head against the mat, pulled my hair and slapped me so hard my ears were ringing for days....If that wasn’t bad enough she sat on my face for like 5 minutes!”  I didn’t say a word, just her description was getting me aroused. Did it turn you on to watch your mom wrestle me?”  I was silent.  Before I could say a word, Lisa pulled my shorts off exposing my rock hard erection.  “It’s totally ok, I get it...your mom is hot, I could see how any guy would get turned on watching her fight, especially in her underwear, even her son.”  Lisa leaned over and kissed me before we had wild sex.  After sex we lay there and she started talking about her fight against my mom which raised my cock back up.  “I totally understand if you want to watch her fight someone else, but I can’t do it, she was too big and strong for me, two ass kickings is all I can take right now.”

The next day I called Scott to let him know Lisa was not willing to fight mom again.  Scott had already spoken to mom and arranged for a fight against his ex girlfriend, Jessica.  My heart raced as I had met Jessica before and found her very attractive.  Scott was loaded and could have any women he wanted so it wasn’t a surprise he was dating her.  Scott told me the match would be this Saturday night, he had hired a film crew to get it on video this time, had invited 7 of his buddies and he told Jessica and mom it was for fun, but the winner would get a check for $10k and he would take the winner to Hawaii along with a shopping spree for a whole weekend.  Knowing mom those things would get her competitive juices flowing.

When I arrived at Scott’s house Saturday night the vibe was festive.  He had a large black wrestling mat in the middle of the living room floor.  A camera crew was setting up and there was a big screen that would be showing the camera crew’s filming.  There were couches and chairs set up in a circle around the mat.  Scott welcomed me in and offered me a beer.   He had about 7-8 of his friends there all drinking and having a good time.  After a few hours I saw mom and Jessica come out. Jessica, who was 27 years old was absolutely beautiful.  She had brown hair, blue eyes and a very glamorous looking beautiful face.  She was about 5’6, 120lbs.  Slender, not too thin but certainly not curvy.  She had round B cup breasts, and a nice cut little butt.  She had her make up, hair and nails done.  I then glanced over at mom who was making her way to the mat.  As they stood face to face I couldn’t help but notice the stark contrast in their body types.  Jessica was pale white, mom’s skin tone was tan.  Mom was about the same height but at least 20-25lbs heavier.  Mom’s body was “slim thick.”  She had a narrow waist but big hips, thick muscular legs, larger round breasts, toned arms, a well toned stomach, pretty face with brown hair and a gorgeous ass slightly big for her body type.  The guys started hooting and hollering.  Several chanting mom’s name for encouragement.

The camera man stated the rules.  First Lady to make her opponent submit was the winner.  The fight was no holds barred only thing you could not do was punch to the face.  As he stepped away Jessica wasted no time launching both hands into mom’s hair pulling her head to the side, then landing mom to her knees.  Jessica tore into mom’s hair with a wild fury twisting her head from side to side as she stood over her.  Wasting no time, Jessica then began landing hard slaps and punches to mom’s back.  Mom grabbed at Lisa leg, hugged it and twisted her to the mat.  Jessica go tot her knees and bear hugged mom.  They rolled around for a bit till Jessica got her legs twisted around mom’s midsection.  Jessica then grabbed at mom’s hair pulling her head forward and using her free hand to slap at the back of mom’s head.  The assault of slaps was brutally intense and hard.   The guys were cheering and encouraging Jessica.  “Slap her in the face,” and “kick her in the stomach” was the type of stuff they would say.....

I was a little taken aback at how quickly Jessica won over the crowd that intitially seemed to favor mom.  Although at first glance looking at the two women mom looked stronger, Jessica, being 12 years younger was fighting with an intensity several degrees higher than mom was.  My heart was racing as I was nervous for the beating mom was taking yet also very turned on.  Finally mom grabbed Jessica’s wrist pulled off her grip on her hair, and twisted out of the leg scissors. Mom got to her knees as did Jesica. Moms larger breasts flattened as her chest collapsed into Jessica’s and they got into a test of strength above their shoulders.  Mom twisted Jessica to her side, then got her into a headlock.  Mom bent over, her breasts exposed as she slapped Jessicas face hard.  Mom ten got to her feet put pushed Jessica’s head down as she slapped the back of her head and back.  Jessica tried to get up but mom pushed her in the back landing her to her stomach.  Mom put her foot on Jessica’s back and grabbed her arms to pull them behind her back.  Mom pulled and twisted Jessica backwards.  As she was facing the crowd I could notice Jessica’s red bikini top was loosening. Mom bent over and undid Jessica’s top.  Mom released her grip allowing Jessica to get up.

Jessica was topless.  Her face red.  She looked angry.  Mom was walking slowly but confidently.  Mom took one look at Scott, took off her own top and dropped her top on his lap.  Mom looked over at Jessica and said “you call those breasts.....he upgraded sweetie.”  Jessica’s face went red as all the guys in the room laughed.  Mom was saying what everyone in the room was thinking.  Her tits were exponentially better than Jessicas.  It was at the moment that I realized that to some extent mom and Jessica were fighting or competing over Scott.  Jessica’s face flush with anger remained silent.  I could tel she was losing confidence in herself.  After having starting the fight with very confident body language and talking trash in an attempt to intimidate mom over the last 5 to 10 minutes she began to show a more sheepish demeanor.  Mom grabbed her shoulders and they pushed each other a few times, till mom got ahold of Jessica’s shoulders and used her weight, shoulder strength, and vastly more powerful butt and legs to drive Jessica backwards.  Jessica backpeddled till her back hit the wall in a loud thud.

Mom pinned Jessica’s arms against the wall and began landing hard knees to the younger woman’s midsection.  The guys were cheering loudly, as Jessica screamed in pain.  My eyes darted back and forth to the live action, cheering crowd of men, and the big screen where the camera man was zooming in on mom’s gorgeously big ass.  In this moment, their bodies were in sharp contrast as mom’s thick legs totally subsumed Jessica’s thin white legs.  Mom stopped her assault and then slapped and then pushed Jessica’s face. Jessica responded with a hard slap to moms face then another which led to a huge rush of energy from the crowd.  Mom responded with landing hard slaps to Jessica’s face.  The guys were loud as hell as this escalation resulted in mom and Jessica grabbing each other by the hair at the same time and tugging hard.  Mom slowly drove Jessica backwards and landed on top of her right next to me on the couch I sat on!  I was sitting a few feet away staring down at my topless mom on top of her relatively flat opponent.  Mom’s tits looked awesome at this angle.  I looked at the big screen to notice that the camera man was again zoomed in on mom’s ass.  Mom finally pulled Jessica by the hair and flipped her on to her back and sat on her chest in a school girl pin.

Mom slapped Jessica in the face several times and pounded her head against the mat by pulling her hair up and down violently while squeezing her head with her powerful thighs.  I was hard as a rock and thought I may cum in my pants, so I looked up away from the action to notice the camera man was now zooming in on Jessica’s bush as her bikini bottoms had wedged to the side.  Jessicas face was red from getting slapped, her makeup was messaged up from the action.  She reached up and slapped mom in the face.  “Don’t slap me bitch.” Mom said.  Jessica reached up again and landed another slap.  Mom then in a very violent series grabbed her wrist, pinned it to the mat, put her knees over Jessicas wrists and launched the most violent series of a dozen or so slaps I have ever seen.  Jessica’s face was turning end to end the slaps were so hard.  The crowd went quiet as the violent had escalated to a point of discomfort.   As soon as mom stopped Jessica began crying fairly loudly.  Mom looked up, her breasts looking amazing, she looked at Scott and said “is that what you were looking for?”  Scott shrugged and said the better woman will win, whoever taps out is the loser.  Mom then looked back down at Jessica who was fully in tears and said “nobody wants to hear you whine bitch.” She then proceed to sit on her face muffling her crying.  Jessica continued to moan but her sounds were overpowered by the cheers of the crowd.  Mom got off Jessica and grabbed her hair to position her head to reverse face sit her.  “Ok ok I give!!” Jessica said.  Mom paid no attention and continued to place her gorgeous ass all over Jessica’s face.  Finally after a few minutes mom got off Jessica and looked down on her, placing her foot on Jessica’s flat chest and flexing in a victory pose.

Jessica lay on her side continuing to lightly cry as mom walked over to Scott.  Mom sat on his lap facing him and French kissed him while holding his jaw.  They made out for a minute before mom pulled Scott’s pants down.  Scott lifted mom in the air, and whipped out his large cock and thrust it in mom’s pusssy right there and then in front over everyone.  Scott then lay on top of mom right next to Jessica cumming on mom’s belly.  He wasted no time and fucked her again this time cumming on her tits.   Mom then got back on top of Jessica getting her in a grapevine pin.  Scott’s cum on her belly smearing over Jessicas belly and the cum on moms tits dripping over Jessicas small tits and neck.  Mom taunted Jessica while Jessica lightly cried.  The camera man zoomed in on moms physically superior body up and down while the guys continued to cheer.  Finally mom got off Jessica, blew a kiss to the guys and camera and walked over to take a seat.  I watched in amazement, super proud of how well she did and extremely avoided.  I walked over and gave her a hug as I left Scott’s house to drive back home.

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: My Mom vs Jessica
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 05:31:50 AM »
Great! Now we all waiting for Lisa vs Jessica....
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
It's either Lisa vs Jessica for at least a lightweight match more even then those against the author's Mom, or a duel between the author and Scott for a date with Mom. Only in this case the story would have to be posted in the MvM section of the board  ;-)

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 10:53:57 PM »
Very nice. I think your mom could take both slim weak girls, Lisa and Jessica.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 09:46:27 PM »
That was an extremely hot story jon222, it's very well written and I love how your mom completely dominates her rivals. Your mom seems unbeatable as she steamrolls over the competition. I think your mom's next opponent should be a tough, strong black woman with great tits and a big, hairy bush. The white girls aren't providing enough competition, your mom needs a real woman to fight!

Offline spike0002

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 10:23:26 PM »
Mom sounds like a lot of fun.