News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tanya Kicks Videos! A Brand New Section At Rockin-Roxanne.com

• 2 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Tanya Kicks Videos! A Brand New Section At Rockin-Roxanne.com
« on: February 20, 2021, 08:01:26 PM »

{alt}
I am happy to announce a brand new sub section for

TANYA KICKS ENTERPRISES

Tanya  Kicks was active from the late 199o's into the early 2000's and specialized in Catfighting and Wrestling videos using many Tough Canadian Women and also brought in talents  of US & European wrestlers such as Kristy Etzold, Christine Dupree and Nadege.   They also produced a single boxing  video.

This new section include several brand new videos to our website as well as some that were buried in our Misc sections.  So with this new sub section it's easier for you to find more of the stuff  you like.

You can access all of our Tanya Kicks videos by clicking on the link above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________

{alt}
I have just released our February 2021 update with

30 NEW VIDEOS

In this update you'll find new Female Wrestling, Mixed Matches, Asian Chickfights,Euro Wrestling, 
Euro Mixed, Women of Color Wrestling, Pro Ring Wrestling, Catfights That Go Nude, Vintage Films,
Flamingo Enterprises, Oil Wrestling and more of the stuff you like.

There is no boxing in this update but boxing items will return in our March Update,

You can check them out by clicking on the graphic above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

{alt}

Offline jaymcmillian

Re: Tanya Kicks Videos! A Brand New Section At Rockin-Roxanne.com
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 07:50:09 PM »
What an amazing new section!  I wish Tanya Kicks was still making videos as she was one of my all time favorites.   One Question,  do you have the video Oil, Skirts & Claws?  I think it was one of the last videos she made and had Kristy Etzold in it against Rose.

JM

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Re: Tanya Kicks Videos! A Brand New Section At Rockin-Roxanne.com
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 01:12:40 AM »
No I'm sorry we have all but two of the titles and that's one of the two we don't have.

Thanks,
Roxanne