News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tanya Kicks Videos Now Available at Rockin-Roxanne.com

• 10 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Tanya Kicks Videos Now Available at Rockin-Roxanne.com
« on: February 20, 2021, 08:02:09 PM »

{alt}
I am happy to announce a brand new sub section for

TANYA KICKS ENTERPRISES

Tanya  Kicks was active from the late 199o's into the early 2000's and specialized in Catfighting and Wrestling videos using many Tough Canadian Women and also brought in talents  of US & European wrestlers such as Kristy Etzold, Christine Dupree and Nadege.   They also produced a single boxing  video.

This new section include several brand new videos to our website as well as some that were buried in our Misc sections.  So with this new sub section it's easier for you to find more of the stuff  you like.

You can access all of our Tanya Kicks videos by clicking on the link above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________

{alt}
I have just released our February 2021 update with

30 NEW VIDEOS

In this update you'll find new Female Wrestling, Mixed Matches, Asian Chickfights,Euro Wrestling, 
Euro Mixed, Women of Color Wrestling, Pro Ring Wrestling, Catfights That Go Nude, Vintage Films,
Flamingo Enterprises, Oil Wrestling and more of the stuff you like.

There is no boxing in this update but boxing items will return in our March Update,

You can check them out by clicking on the graphic above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

{alt}

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
Re: Tanya Kicks Videos Now Available at Rockin-Roxanne.com
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 06:48:45 AM »
I’d love to find TK016 - Office Politics. It was a Tanya Kicks vid.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 12:32:15 AM »
Sadly that is one of the only two we do not have at this time.

Roxanne

Offline WPT

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 05:52:09 PM »
I really wish the videos from their monthly membership were available somewhere. This were so much fun.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 12:02:52 AM »

{alt}
I am happy to announce a brand new sub section for

TANYA KICKS ENTERPRISES

Tanya  Kicks was active from the late 199o's into the early 2000's and specialized in Catfighting and Wrestling videos using many Tough Canadian Women and also brought in talents  of US & European wrestlers such as Kristy Etzold, Christine Dupree and Nadege.   They also produced a single boxing  video.

This new section include several brand new videos to our website as well as some that were buried in our Misc sections.  So with this new sub section it's easier for you to find more of the stuff  you like.

You can access all of our Tanya Kicks videos by clicking on the link above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________

{alt}
I have just released our February 2021 update with

30 NEW VIDEOS

In this update you'll find new Female Wrestling, Mixed Matches, Asian Chickfights,Euro Wrestling, 
Euro Mixed, Women of Color Wrestling, Pro Ring Wrestling, Catfights That Go Nude, Vintage Films,
Flamingo Enterprises, Oil Wrestling and more of the stuff you like.

There is no boxing in this update but boxing items will return in our March Update,

You can check them out by clicking on the graphic above or by visiting us at
www.Rockin-Roxanne.com

{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}

{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

{alt}
How can i buy them if i don't live in the USA?

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 03:46:51 AM »
We accept credit card orders from both inside and outside the US.

Offline modernepic

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 11:50:24 PM »
That's great to see their videos up for sale. If I can offer some constructive criticism. Your website would be so much easier to navigate and find the videos people are after if the text wasn't all on an image file. It makes it impossible to search for anything without clicking on each individual image.

I realize it would be a large undertaking, but by actually making individual pages for each item, you would be able to use tags to allow people to search by content or model or any other tag you felt like including. It would make people like myself, who like a specific type of action, much more likely to buy because we could search for just those type of fights.

Much appreciated either way. You are keeping a lot of old studios memories alive. Thanks for that.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 12:36:13 AM »
That's great to see their videos up for sale. If I can offer some constructive criticism. Your website would be so much easier to navigate and find the videos people are after if the text wasn't all on an image file. It makes it impossible to search for anything without clicking on each individual image.

I realize it would be a large undertaking, but by actually making individual pages for each item, you would be able to use tags to allow people to search by content or model or any other tag you felt like including. It would make people like myself, who like a specific type of action, much more likely to buy because we could search for just those type of fights.

Much appreciated either way. You are keeping a lot of old studios memories alive. Thanks for that.
That's true... I searched for TK videos for some time and then i just cameback here to see if there was any links bcs i couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2022, 12:13:27 AM »
Here is a direct link to all of the Tanya Kicks videos we offer
http://www.rockin-roxanne.com/html/tanyakicks.html    

The constructive criticism is appreciated.  I have been well aware for a long time how hard it can be to find things among our over 6,000 videos and even more aware of what a huge job ti would be to redo the site.  Our band aid fix has been to place sections up for our 25 most popular fighters (with more to follow) or to separate items into sections, genres, companies, etc,  but that's only helpful to a degree and our google driven search engine is only semi effective.   We actually do include the title of every video not only on the graphic but also outside of the graphic directly under each video (This is better explained on our How To Order Page).  We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and will be happy to help you as best we can with finding something you're looking for.  In fact, many times we may have an item you're looking for that isn't yet on our site as we actually have close to another 25,000 titles in reserve we have yet to add to our site.

Our 3rd party sister site FemaleFightFlix.com is far easier to use and search and offers immediate downloading and streaming but only has about a quarter of our videos on it and is limited to items without nudity in them, but you may find it useful.

For the short term however, I concentrate more on adding 30 new items each moth, which averages out to adding a new video every day of the year, but one day we'll get around to an overhaul if I can find the time.

Hope that is helpful

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 12:40:26 AM by Rockin-Roxanne »

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2022, 01:26:22 AM »
Tanya vs Helen Von Mott
http://www.rockin-roxanne.com/videos/wrestling/wrestling1927.html

Oh wow talk about a real gem here. I remember owning this video back in the day and it was advertised as the one and only time Helen was involved in a catfight. At one point Tanya started to use breast attacks which Helen was not used to and the fight got out of hand with real blows being exchanged. They cooled off at the end since Tanya was a pro, but the second half of that match was as intense as it gets.

Here's the final message from Tanya in 2007 after closing down her site:
::: NOTES ON THE CLOSURE OF TANYA KICKS :::

Friends,

Back in 1998 the world of catfighting was a very different place than it is today. At that time I found myself as a woman who enjoyed real woman to woman fights, surrounded by videos of fake fights. Sure some of the women were great looking but the fighting was basically all phoney 'slap and giggle' stuff. There were but two other companies making any attempt at real but their product was poorly shot, and very repetitive. See one video, you've seen them all types.

So out of frustration I started up Tanya Kicks Enterprises with the goals of producing real fights between real women as well as with the goal of promoting catfights and other fight style between consenting women as a legitimate sport. I was successful with the first and continue the struggle with the later.

Now more than eight years later it is time for me to make some changes. I am heavily involved in a number of other business ventures that have sprung out of TK Enterprises and I find that I now simply cannot keep the production side of Tanya Kicks running. It takes a great deal of work to find and train women who really do want to fight, and I simply don't have the time to do so.

With all modesty, I do think that we have made a difference. I think that Tanya Kicks Enterprises helped push the entire catfight and female combat world in a new direction and brought real fights to the market in a way they never had been before. We also lead in technology being among the very first to offer DVD and downloads. Finally, I think that we have always provided a kind of customer service that has been second to none, one not based on greed, but rather on fair business practices, not with 'customers' or 'marks', but rather with clients and partners. I am very proud to have been a part of changing a market place for the better.

I have been blessed to meet and work with wonderful women from outside Canada such as Barb (who recently retired), Melissa, Tweety, Kristie, and Nadege to name a few, and of course the spectacular real fighters here in Canada such as Demi, Zeta, Steele and Tiger and others, some of whom I've lost some contact with but who will always be my sisters through that special bond that is a real fight.

My new focus will be to continue working to promote the sport, continue to work helping small producers get interesting product to market, and finally, continue to work with and promote women's mixed martial arts. One of my daughters is an up and coming MMA fighter herself and the world of mixed martial arts and women's combat sports in general is a new and exciting world filled with opportunities that I could not even dream of when I was young enough to have been a contender.

To all of you who have been clients, fans, and yes, friends to me and my girls through this adventure a very special thank you. Of course without your support we would have failed long ago.

Always remember, "Who says good girls don't fight?"

Tanya!!

tanyakicks@aol.com

Offline ultimateliz

• Liz Edon - Erotica Author
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2022, 11:44:48 PM »
There was a Stairwell fight from Tanya Kicks, featuring Tanya. I would love to see that video again.