News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife/Girlfriend Fantasy Fight Part 2

• 1 Replies

bigbellyjohn

Wife/Girlfriend Fantasy Fight Part 2
« on: February 23, 2021, 04:10:12 PM »
About two weks ago Iasked a question to the guys if they ever fantasize about there wife/girlfriend fighting and I got some good replies, I did one reply from a member asking what's my fight fantasy so I decided to write about it please leave your comments good or bad. About 6 or 7 month's ago wife and I  started going to this new beauty shop for haircuts the wife started talking to the owner a woman named erica and shortly after that they became good friends, Now I know my wife she's a sexy 38 5'8 180 pound woman with long black hair but she's VERY  jealous and as For Erica a sexy 40 ish 5'8 165 pound woman long blondish hair who likes to wear tight pants ans tight & sometimes see through tops.

The more we went to Erica's shop the better friend they were becoming and as for me the more I seen Erica the more I had fantasized about me & her fighting or her fighting my wife. I guess what really killed there friendship was Erica lkes to drink and when she drinks she becomes really friendly if you know what I mean, we all got together at Chrstmas time at the local night club to have a few drinks for Christmas and Erica showed up wearing skin tight Christmas PJ'S and a matching see through top. My wife was so jealous by the outfit Erica was wearing and to make it worse Erica asked me to dance naturally I said no because had I did wofe would of went ballistic,

After her asking three times she gave up as but then suddenly she stepped up to me pulling my face into her tits smothering me, that was it my wife grabbed her arm pulling her away and we left not saying a single word all the way home. Once home she started curing Erica and told me to NEVER mention  her name again so I agreed, The next weekend Saturday morning 8 am the door bell rings the wife was still sleeping so I answered the door it was Erica wearing black tight jeans and a cut off short exposing her sexy belly asking for my wife. Chris had just woken up when she heard Erica's voice and  ran into the living room still in her sleeping shorts and top no bra asking asking what the fuck do you want, Erica told her she did not appreciate you grabbing my arm at the  night club and the wife said I did not apprecite your tits in my husbands face.

They started to agrue as the fantasy of them fighting once agan popped into my head as I pretended to seperate them as they continued to agrue, Chris told Erica just leave now nefore you get carried out Erica just started to laugh telling my wife your not woman enough bitch. Suddenly Chris just attacked Erica grabbing her by the hair pulling her head side to side as both ladies  tugged hair and shoved back and forth. I tried to get between them but the wife told me mind your business your bitch needs her ass kicked, Once again they locked up pulling hair aswhen sudenly my wife slammed an uppercut into Erica's big tits as her tits popped out giing me the show of a lifetime.

Erica stepped back covering her tits as my wife kicked her foot up catching Erica solid in her lover belly as Erica doubles up cursing in spanish, I was actually surprised my wife was doing this good having never had a real fight before as Erica doubled up Chris slammed both fists down itn her back as Erica dropped to her knees. Chris did not waste any time kicing her in her back themn again kickign her in her belly as Erica once again doubled up, Chris time her  get out or your gonna get more as Erica knelt there cursing as I seen her face change it got all red and as my wife reached down to gran for her hair Erica sprung up head butting my wife in her big belly, Chris's eyes and moth opened wide in shock and pain as she staggered back doubled up, Erica grabbed her shirt rippping it open as she pulled my wife towards her sending a really hard right fist deep into my wife's lower belly as my wife screamed in pain doubleing up both hands cluthing her lower belly.

Now I know my wife her belly is very sensative so that punch nearly finished her off but that was not the end of it now it was erica's turn to fight back. Erica ran into my wife her shoulder into my wife belly as she slammed my wife up against the wall her shoulder slamming over and over into my wife's big belly as my wife screamed in pain, I just sat there watching my wife getting worked over as my cock got rock hard every time Erica punched or kneed her in her belly and tits. My wife screamed no more please as Erica was not done as she grabbed my wife by the tits pulling her up as she held her tits pinning my wife against the wall nd rammed her knee up into my wife belly over and over.

Finally afte about 5 or 6 knees to the belly Erica let me wife fall to the floor as my wife rolled in a ball crying as I told Erica that's enough fights over, Erica fixed herself up and told my wife you wanna fight again you know where find me bitch and she walked out. I helped my wife up off the floor as she laid on the sofa crying her belly and tits were fire red and I embarrassed to say had exploaded on my pants. My wife laid there crying as I went into the bedroom to change clothes and when I got out she just looked at me all embarrased and continues to cry, I laid her on the bed and rubbed some cream on her sore tits and belly to ease the pain. From that day on she never mentioned Erica ever again nor did we ever go back to Erica's shop  as for me i'll always have the memory of my wife in her first and I think last fight she'll ever have and the memory of seeing Erica topless beating up my wife

bigbellyjohn

Re: Wife/Girlfriend Fantasy Fight Part 2
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 07:34:31 PM »
this fantasy is in my mind if it would to ever happen in irl I would let the fight go in but I would not let it go as far as it went