News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Busted 3.0 - Milly`s destruction by my ExGf

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Busted 3.0 - Milly`s destruction by my ExGf
« on: February 23, 2021, 05:41:26 PM »
Milly was hanging in the doorframe with her arms above her head in her restraints. She was totally naked and her chiseled abs were reddened by my punches. Her legs were spread, giving her a safe stand, her biceps was tensed with veins popping out. She had taken more than hundred punches from me into her belly, and her sex was dripping wet. Her cxnt juice was running down her inner thighs, and she had asked me to test her trained abs and take her to the limit.
Since she had started her new hobby of participating in this “changing room fights”, she often asked me to mix in some punches also when we had sex. I adored her attitude and fit body, and was more than willing to get her more stamina in receiving pain.
BAPPPPP….BAPPPPPP….BAPPPPP…..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” I was driving my bare knuckles into her navel, then lifted her legs and felt them snaking around my hips. Milly locked them behind my ass and pulled my big cock into her dripping wet pussy. She was so flexible….I groaned….she sighted.
My fuck rod entered her inch for inch until she had taken the full 10 inches inside her. Her sweaty biceps flexed when she, still hanging in the doorframe in her restraints, started to gyrate her hips and fuck me slowly. She had those “fuck me eyes” and I started to slap her naked tits across her chest.
“SMAATTTTT….SMATTTTT…..SMATTT…” I loved to slap her natural D-Cups silly and get rewarded by more moans. Since my reporting of her last fight against the big hairy guy, she had three more. Every time she defeated her opponent easily and her victory series had made her more confident.
“AAAAAHHHH….sooo goooddd….” I moaned when she fucked me slowly and brought me to the limit. I had nearly filled her up but she teased me and stopped the movement.
“Ahh….pant…I have a new opponent for you.” Her eyes widened and she carried on to fuck me. “I thought I can pick my opponents on my own.”
“Afraid I might pick somebody too strong?”
She fucked me faster and faster and I continued to tease her: “I have asked a former girlfriend and she is more than willing to compete with you.”
“Oh really?” Milly fucked me faster now, some spark in her eyes when I had mentioned the former girlfriend. “Bring this bitch and I will break her.”
“AAHHHHHHHH…….SMATTTT….SMATTTTT…..” I moaned and punched her tits across her chest. “We will see who can take more. She is tough. A kickboxer.”
Milly threw her head back, being on the verge of an orgasm. I balled my fist and buried it into her ovaries, twisting it to the sides. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH…..OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH……..FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK….” Arousal and pain had driven her over the edge and she squirted heavily into my lap. I grabbed her ass and pumped harder and faster into her until I also came and filled her up with my hot sperm.
We both relaxed and she let go of the handles above her head. She fell into me arms, pancaking her reddening tits against my chest. “I am ready Tim. Whatever this bitch has to offer.”
I grabbed my phone, scrolled through the gallery and showed Milly a picture of her. She gulped….

And so it came that we all met at a local gym. Unlike the organized fights of the league, this fight would take place in a proper ring. Milly got herself ready and got rid of her clothes, getting into the shower.
Suddenly the door opened and in came Sabrina. My jaw simply dropped. Unlike the last pics I had of her, she was even more beautiful right now. She was wearing a short skirt revealing her strong legs and a crop top that put her beautifully flat belly on full display.
“Sabrina! You look gorgeous!” We both hugged and she pressed her ample bust against my chest on full purpose. Sabrina was nearly as tall as me and had 3 inches on Milly. She was an amazon! Her blonde hair had been arranged in two long braids. She gave me a peck on my cheek, running her right hand over my ass. “Not bad yourself handsome….” Right when Milly came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, Sabrina was accidentally brushing the bulge in my pants.
“I also remember that one quite well.” She smiled sexily leaving no space for assumptions what she really wanted.
“Ehem….” Milly had dropped the towel and walked, fully naked, towards us. Her skin was still wet and the lights were giving her a super sexy shiny look. She offered Sabrina a hand who returned the favor and I could see that it was a very strong handshake. Both biceps were bulging and the two seized each other up. If my girlfriend was surprised by her size, she didn`t show it.
“Nice to meet you.” There was a stare down between the two and Sabrina kind of lost it since she broke the eye contact and soaked in Milly`s naked body. “Not bad….not bad….”
Sabrina was running her hand now over Milly`s abs and higher over her D-Cup breasts, giving her nipple a light squeeze. Milly didn`t expect this and was somehow frozen. But it seemed she was also turned on. “You had a good taste back then…” Sabrina smiled at me and took her top off. She revealed a sexy two piece outfit consisting of a red and white bra-thong set that put her assets on full display. Her firm C-Cups were barely held in place by the cups and her sexy ass was also revealed to us.
I moaned with lust. She was as perfect as my girlfriend. Both had the most beautiful bums one can imagine. Perfect in shape and firmness, matching the perfectly trained abs and firm tits. The only significant difference was Sabrina`s size.
“Listen girls, you are both stunning and I don`t want one of you to be seriously hurt….”
“Oh come on Tim! That`s bullshit! I knew from the second I saw her that this will be war in the ring. And you knew it too. Else you wouldn`t have invited her to fight me.”
Milly looked at me seriously and continued: “And I accepted since I really want to break her.”
Sabrina agreed. “You wanted this and now you will have to cope with the situation. Only one of us will leave the ring on her own feet.”
Goose Bumps were forming on my skin. Milly was putting on a skimpy black leotard that was extremely high cut on the hips and low cut on the chest. Her abs were hidden but everything else was more or less on full display.
But suddenly Sabrina closed in, gripping the fabric of Milly`s outfit. “May I?” Without waiting for an answer she had torn the midsection, opening up a big tear on her midsection revealing her strong abs. “Better. I want to see it redden and bruise after my strikes.”
Milly got even closer, pulling Sabrina into a kiss. Their lips met and tongues started to battle. She said in a husky voice after breaking the kiss: “The winner gets Tim for the night.” Sabrina licked her lips and nodded.
We all made our way down the aisle towards our ring. The erection in my pants was killing my since both naked bums were right in front of me, jiggling with each steps. Milly turned her head: “Like what you see?” She smirked sexily and grabbed her opponent`s ass cheek. I moaned and both giggled, knowing very well my sweat torment. At this point I had trouble to understand the mix of friendly attitude and competitive mode, but for sure it was a special atmosphere.
Thy gym was closed of course and we were on our own when we entered a separated room that was filled with about 10 punching bags and a big ring.
Milly stopped in awe and suddenly realized the trouble she was in. Sabrina slipped through the ropes and as a kickboxer she was more than familiar to this. But Milly? She was a belly punching fetishist and gym rat, but nothing more. The fights in the small wooden cabin in the lingerie shop her brought her to the limit several times now, but this was on another level.
My grabbed my hand for support and I cradled her from behind, whispering: “You will perform great honey. I know you can take her. You have the better abs.” She nodded and we kissed passionately, before she entered the ring to join her opponent.
“I hope you said farewell to her because this night you are mine Tim.”
“Come on bitch! Show me what you got!”
We all had agreed to a bare knuckle belly busting fight, with kicks allowed. But it would be also allowed to throw in a few attacks to the groin and bust.
“Ding!” I took a seat ringside, watching the two tigresses circling each other.
SMATTTTT!!!! Sabrina`s right foot shot forward and connected hard with Milly`s abs. The speed and force was something she was not prepared for. She folded forward and was knocked backwards several steps. “OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!” She gasped for air when only a second later her breasts were flattened by another kick which straightened her up and she stumbled into the ropes.
She clutched her aching tits and it seemed she was totally overwhelmed by the speed of her opponent. Sabrina closed in, snaked her arms around her neck and WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Three rapid hardcore knee kicks hammered into Milly`s solid abs. Oh my gosh…I said to myself. My cock was jumping when I saw the brutality that my girlfriend had to endure. It seemed she was able to tense her abs on time, but Sabrina left her gasping for air. Milly held her aching belly and sank to one knee while Sabrina walked over to the ropes on my side and placed her firm tits seductively on the top rope.
They were bulging and nearly leaving her semi sports bra. “You like what you see? You`ll be mine soon.” Behind her Milly got back to her feet and when Sabrina turned to face her again, she was greeted by two hard shots to her navel. SMATTT…SMATTT….she did not even wince. Instead she balled her fists, and buried them into Milly`s lower abdomen. She hit her right between navel and pussy, an inch lower and she would have connected with her clit.
Milly grimaced in pain and suddenly her left tit was uppercutted so hard, that it left the confines of her sexy leotard. She howled in pain when her rubbery tit bounced free and parts of her sexy areola were revealed. At least our training sessions had her prepared for those shots a bit. Milly stumbled into the ropes and Sabrina was about to turn her midsection to pulp. Perspiration covered both fighter`s body, making them glisten in her lights over the ring. I pulled my cock out since I could not withstand the sexy view.
Sabrina had flexed her biceps and was about to power her knuckles into Milly again, but suddenly was hit by an adapted drop kick to her sexy tits. Milly held onto the top rope while lifting her legs and using the momentum of her approaching opponent. SMATTTTT!!!! Sabrina was sent backwards and landed on her sexy behind.
Her perfect ass landed on the canvas causing the ring to shake. She clutched her sweaty boobs and re-arranged them in her bra. “Nice shot bitch!” Milly smirked at her, breathing heavily and taking the time to recover.
Once Sabrina was back at her feet, both started to circle again. The next minutes were filled by an exchange of blows to their solar plexus. Milly`s midsection was looking worse, showing already several bruises and red spots where Sabrina, my ex, had nailed her. Both were grunting and trading shots, sending sweat to fly across the ring. They focused on fists instead of kicks, using their strong arms to power their bare knuckles deeper and deeper into those sexy flat bellies.
With a height of 6 feet Sabrina was clearly bigger and had better reach, but right now both were in a state where they fairly exchanged their punches without much defense. Both ignored me and continued to work over their bellies until Milly launched the first kick herself. SMATTT….right kick….SMATTTT….left kick….absorbed by Sabrina as if they were nothing.
“Nice. Try again!” Sabrina opened her guard and tensed her super sexy tummy in order to invite Milly for a free shot. Intending to show her superiority, Sabrina forgot that also low blows were allowed. Milly kicked hard and very low, ramming her right heel into her clit with a dull sound. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sabrina had trouble to stay on her feet and her left tit was forced by a wicked kick out of its cup. SMATTTTT! “AAAAAAAAEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!” She shrieked in pain. I wondered if she was used to chest kicks as a kickboxer. At least she had trouble to cope with the pain. She had been floored by the last kicked and rolled on the ground grimacing in agony. Milly looked at me and I shouted: “Kick her tits off!”
Milly had the bigger set of breasts but Sabrina`s were equally sexy and firm. Several kicks rained down on her floored body, hitting her tits and abs. Milled pulled her up by her long braids and forced Sabrina`s back over the lower rope. She was facing the ceiling breathing heavily, with half of her body hanging out of the ring. BATTTTT…..BATTTTT…..BATTTTT….Milly RAMMED her elbow down into her navel with a force that would make me vomit. “GGHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA……” Sabrina had her eyes closed and for the first time of the fight her abs gave up. Milly hurt her deeply, leaving absolutely no breathe for her to scream with.
She freed both of Sabrina`s tits by pulling down the cups of her bra top. Those sexy firm globes were glistening in the lights, her nipples fully erect. Milly bent forward and licked her left. “MMMMMMM…..she is hot. Why did you two split up?” It was quite a sight seeing Milly dominate my Ex massaging her right boob while sucking on her left.
But Sabrina was far from being done: She suddenly grabbed Milly`s neck and pulled her into a breast smother while snaking her legs around her midsection.
“AAAAAAAWWWWWW MMMMMMMPPFFFFFFFFFF!” Milly was trapped and her strong arms pushed into the ground to get free. She partly lifted herself as well as her opponent, her naked ass was flexing, her legs trembling from the effort.
But the air was partly taken from her with her face engulfed by her opponent`s sweaty breasts. Her midsection got crushed and she groaned, sweating profusely. Her strength was amazing but she could not fight Sabrina`s power forever. After 30 seconds she had collapsed on top of her and she was nearly passing out. Sabrina rolled her to the side, breathing heavily herself. She re-arranged her bra top and got to her feet.
Lifting a nearly lifeless Milly by her hair, she stood her into a corner. Draping her arms over the top ropes and her legs over the middle ropes. Milly was wide open and Sabrina simply had to pull the fabric of the leotard to the middle to reveal both her firm D-Cups. She was sucking on her left nipple while running her hand over her Camel Toe which formed when the fabric of her skimpy fighting outfit nearly disappeared between her cute pussy lips. Milly moaned…she could not hide her arousal.
Sabrina brushed her cheek and kissed her, before ramming her right knee into her open crotch:
SMATTTTT….”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
SMATTTTT….”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Seven unanswered knee kicks powered into Milly`s cxnt with a force that lifted her whole body each time. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!” Her eyes went wide, her mouth former an O-Shape. “Poor little thing.” Sabrina pretended to feel sorry and cradled Milly`s head who started to sob after the first wave of shock was gone. She still hung in the ropes forced to support her own weight.
Sabrina flicked both of her nipples and twisted them while playing with her breasts. What followed next was a belly massacre:
Sabrina pounded her midsection with lefts and rights. Alternating navel shots, hits to the solar plexus and low blows to the ovaries. Milly grunted sexily each time, her head falling forward limply. Her sweaty hair matted to her forehead, more sweat dripping from the tip of her nose.
Her firm tits jiggled with each impact to her belly, although they were not being hit. How much more could she take? My eyes were glued to those sexy brawling bodies, testing out their limits. Sabrina looked at me: “Don`t come yet! I want every drop from you this night.” It was like a sweet torture, but she promised to drain every bit of sperm from me once she was done with Milly.
Milly`s tanned chiseled abs were bright red, taking hundreds of punches so far. Sabrina came to me, climbed out of the ring and kneed down in front of me. She kissed my big cock making her way from my ball up to the sensitive glans. “AAAAAAA…….YES ……YES Babe….” She gave me a sloppy blow job coating my stiff member with vast amounts of saliva. “Damn you have definitely learned how to please a man…..”
Sabrina moaned and my nerves vibrated. She was so much better than five years ago. I reached for her braid, caressed her sweaty neck and those firm tits brushed my balls. I could not hold back and came into her mouth. She swallowed it all and went back into the ring, bending low and showing off her glistening buttocks. She leaned into Milly, forced her mouth open and let my jizz run into her mouth.
“Taste his cum bitch. That`s what I did to your boyfriend. I sucked every bit of his hot seed out of him…”
Milly had to swallow my load and it was the sexiest and most degrading thing that was ever done to her. “Believe it or not, that bitch was still resisting my punches. She is not broken yet.” I nodded. Sabrina turned her head back to Milly. “Or do you give?” She shook her head. “Fuck you.”
WHAM! “GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
SMATTTTTT! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!
CLOBBBB! CLOBBBBB!!!! CLOBBBBBBB! “WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”
The first two kicks buried into Milly`s bruised belly and she collapsed forward. Sabrina stopped her fall taking her into a side headlock while her legs were still over the middle ropes. Following were three hard knee shots to her left tit that left no doubt that her glands had been totally crushed down to the ribs.
WHAM! Milly was dropped to the floor, tits first. She groaned but did not move.
I watched the destruction of my strong girlfriend in awe. Her tits had only taken a few shots so far, but that might now change. Sabrina pulled her head back by her hair: “Do you give slut?”
Milly shook her head again. Sabrina picked her up, lifted her and held her in front of her belly. She grunted with the effort and her sexy biceps bulged, veins popping out of her forehead. “AARGGGGGGGGGH!” WHAM! She dropped to one knee, with her opponent landing on the other, the outstretched one. Milly slammed belly first onto the hard knee cap, folding over it like a rag doll before collapsing to the floor. She held her aching gut and curled up into a fetal position.
She was drenched in sweat now, her face as red as her tummy. “Give up honey! Please!” I stood by the ropes now, leaning inside the ring, checking if she was ok. But she simply shook her head. “No.”
Sabrina turned her onto her back now and positioned her sexy behind on my girlfriend’s tits. She flattened them under her weight, facing her legs. Milly`s face was not far away from her ass crack. Sabrina balled her fists, interlocked her fingers and HAMMERED both down simultaneously into her navel.
CLOBBBBB….”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Milly`s gut was devastated by more shots and her legs jerked uselessly, her sexy glistening thighs jiggling with every impact. THUDDDDD….THUDDDDDD….THUDDDDD……
There was no resistance from her muscles anymore. Sabrina penetrated her belly deeper and deeper with each strike and at that moment I asked myself why Milly did not simply kick her legs upwards to hit her opponent. But then I recognized she was simply not able to. Her abs had been destroyed completely and she could not use them to lift her legs anymore.
Weak groans came from her side. Sabrina kept on pounding her midsection with more cruel blows, taking every bit of strength left from my girlfriend.
Milly suddenly stopped moaning and when I entered the ring I noticed her eyes were closed and she had passed out. “Fuck! Sabrina help me!” Sabrina let go of her and watched me trying to get Milly back into consciousness. I slapped her cheek slightly and her eyes opened.
We both helped her into a sitting position, leaning her against one of the turnbuckles. Her face was a mask of pain. “Are you ok?” She nodded slowly, trying to force herself to breathe slowly.
“She will be alright!” Sabrina took my hand and we left the ring with my sobbing girlfriend remaining leaning against the corner padding.
“Wait Sabrina we have to….”
“Tim honey! It`s what she wanted! She refused to give in and now it`s the time for the winner to claim the prize.” She kissed me and forced me away from her. I grabbed her sexy buttocks and my hands caressed that sweaty fit body of her`s: Ass, back…tits….oh how much I wanted her. I groaned with lust when she pulled me into the shower…

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Busted 3.0 - Milly`s destruction by my ExGf
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 09:18:38 PM »
Very very hot!!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910