News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Soccer Fight Fest

• 4 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Soccer Fight Fest
« on: February 23, 2021, 07:28:45 PM »
(Just one of the premises I have had saved for quite some time and never uploaded.  Don't get too excited for a long drawn out story, since in the end we'll be focusing on two matches.  Our main character, and the captains.  Anyway, I have a commission to work on before I can get too far, but Wanted to post this lead up.  Let me know what you think!)

SOCCER FIGHT FEST

East Bridgeton and West Bridgeton Universities.   Both had excellent reputations.  Both were top notch schools, and boasted some of the best grades and athletic programs in the state.  And the two colleges were the fiercest of rivals.  While the girls’ soccer teams weren’t the highlight of the two schools’ reputations, they were still excellent programs, and had a wicked rivalry all their own.  One that the fans of the sport hardly knew about.   There were whispers of course, and some people knew what was going on without knowing for sure, but these two teams had their own ritual that was kept away from the public eye.  One that made sure that the intense rivalry between their schools was one for the record books.

Every year, regardless of who won the soccer match, that score didn’t matter.  Not to the girls at least.  Because once the crowd had cleared and the lights went out, both teams met on that same field again.  Not to play soccer, but for another friendly contest that had been tradition for over ten years now.  The East and West Bridgeton University soccer teams met each and every year at 10pm on the same field they had played their game on for a tournament.  Each girl would have their name drawn at random, one at a time, and whoever had their name drawn from each team would meet at the center of the pitch to fight each other.  There were rules of course.  No one on either team hated each other and no one wanted to injure their opponents.  This was simply a matter of tradition, honor and pride.

Of course, the arrangement was that if one girl particularly wanted to fight another, they could call out their chosen opponent.  Otherwise, they were randomly chosen to approach the center of the field.  The only other caveat was that every year, the last fight of the night was between the team captains.  Captains did not have the luxury of calling out an opponent or of being randomly chosen.  That fight was predestined from the moment each girl took that captain’s spot.

That year, the game itself was particularly intense.  Both teams brought everything they had on to the field   All 11 players on both teams played their hardest, covering themselves with dirt and glory as they fought to take over the scoreboard.  In the end, the score finally came down to 4 to 3 with West Bridgeton taking the win for the day.  The team celebrated and cheered as the rivalry had been settled for one more year.  Well.....

Half settled anyway.

And so, back in her dorm room at West, Anna, a third year student and soccer player sat on the edge of her bed contemplating what was coming that night.  She of course had done this twice before already, and had quite enjoyed her first two excursions into this traditional mix of rivalry and camaraderie between the schools.  In her freshman year, she had been paired with an East girl at random.  The other girl had been a sophomore, and the two of them had ended up in more of a spirited wrestling match than an actual fight.  However, she had come out on top, having pinned the other girl down onto her stomach and twisting her arm into a hammerlock until she submitted.

Her second year, she had been paired with a freshman girl from East.  She was more aggressive, taking the fight to a more physically rough level than the match she had had the year before.  She had submitted as her opponent jerked her down by the hair and began mercilessly slapping her chest and face while pinning her arms with her knees.  On both occasions, everyone involved had walked away with a handshake or a hug and a smile.  It was no savage affair.  If it was, someone would’ve shut it all down by this point.

This year was different however.  This year, Anna had a feeling she knew exactly who her opponent would be.  And she wasn’t entirely sure how she felt about it.

That night, the members of both teams made their way to the East Bridgeton soccer pitch, as that had been the home field for the game earlier that day.  Bridgton was a large city, but it was an achievable driving distance even for the away team.  All of the girls were wearing varying outfits in their school colors.  Black and red for East Bridgeton, and Blue and white for West.  Some of the team members opted for simple outfits.  Tank tops or athletic bras with shorts and sneakers with their soccer socks.  Some girls preferred a touch of regalia with homemade costumes involving eyeblack and hand painted t-shirts which they draped capes over.  (Of course, the extra accessories would come off in time for the fight).  Anna had gone simple.  She wore a pair of spandex short shorts in West Bridgeton Blue and a tight compression tank top with her team number (45) screen printed onto the back.  She did wear a striped pair of crew socks, alternating blue and white on her feet along with her black Nike sneakers.  A little touch of flair to please the girls who called her fighting outfit boring.

They found the pitch already lit up when they arrived and saw the opposite team standing in the middle of the field.   They were in a line like sentries at the gate to a city being sieged.  In the stands, a few dozen spectators, all students from both schools cheered as the two teams got closer.  Finally, they came together.  The captains smiled and greeted each other with a handshake and the two teams mingled, talking about the game, trash talking about the matches about to take place.  Reminiscing over the previous year’s fights.  Finally, after a few minutes of pleasantries, the captains separated themselves from the crowd and addressed both the girls and the crowd.  Through the exchange, Anna noticed the person she had expected to see had blended in to the crowd rather well and never approached her.  She had smiled at her briefly and given her a wink before rushing to talk to someone else.

The captains gathered everyone’s attention.   Their names were Elise, the captain of Anna’a team from West Bridgeton, and Kylie, from East.  Kylie, as the home team captain spoke first.

“Welcome to the 11th annual East vs West Soccer Fight Fest!”  She called and both the teams and spectators cheered loudly as the words rang out.  “This always turns into a long affair so we’ll try and make the intros quick and get started!”  Another cheer.  Elise took over at that point.  “Our teams both put up a great match on the field today, but tonight, we settle it another way!  As you all know, this is our yearly chance to test ourselves woman vs woman, one on one.  Here’s how it works.”

“First, the randomly chosen matches.  If a fighter has not been called out, their name goes into a pool to be drawn randomly.  The names drawn will fight until someone surrenders or time runs out.”  Kylie said first.  “Then, the call outs.  Before we begin, fighters will have a chance to call each other out!  They can do so for any reason.  Grudge match, old rivalry, whatever.  However, for a rematch from the previous year, only the loser of the last fight may call for a rematch.”  Elise called.

“All fights are worth one point each.  If someone submits, the winner earns a point for their team.  If after ten minutes of fighting, no one has submitted, the match stops and no one gets a point.”  Kylie added.  The two captains were working off of each other quite well.  “And finally, your captains will meet and have it out themselves.  This fight has no time limit and is worth two points for the winning team!”  Elise said.

“Fight rules are as follows.”  And here, they alternated back and forth reciting each rule in turn.  “Punches and kicks below the neck are permitted, but only open hands may be used above the shoulders.”  “Fights are ten minutes or until submission as said before.  No time outs.”  “Captains will ref and break the fight if someone is injured.  In case of injury, if the hurt party can’t continue, the fight ends and a decision will be reached by the captains.”  “No eye gouging, or face scratching.”  “Once you’re told to stop, you stop.”  “Other than that, have fun and fight hard!”  The crowd screamed again.

“As the winning team from the soccer game, West U has first priveledge of call outs.”  Elise said and the two teams separated into two distinct groups.  “West, if you have any call outs, step forward.”  To Anna’s surprise, only two girls came to the front.  A freshman, and...yep...there she was.  Krysta.

“Okay!”  Kylie smiled and went to the freshman girl first.  “Amber, who are you calling out and why?”  Amber smirked and pointed at one of Anna’s teammates.  “Number 31 over there.  Gonna pay you back for that foul today!”  She said confidently.  The teams both “Oooooo’d” at the challenge and the challenged girl nodded.  “Bring it on.” 

“And you Krysta?  Who and why?”  Krysta grinned and looked right at Anna.  “I want Anna.  She knows why.”  She smirked and Anna sighed.  Someone in the crowd yelled out “Battle of the Exes!!!”  And the rest of the crowd went nuts.  It was true.  Anna and Krysta had had a brief fling this year.  One that didn’t last too long, and had ended over mutual differences.  It had ended amicably, but it had been a passionate affair which left both of them disappointed when it could no longer continue.

“Alright.”  Anna said and stepped forward.  “I’m down to settle that score.”  She said confidently.  If this was what she wanted, she would get it.

When West was given the chance for additional call outs, two more matches were made for different reasons.

“Okay folks!  That means we have the lineup for the tournament!  First, our seven random matchups.  Then our four challenge fights.  Followed by the champion’s match to wrap up the night!  Girls, lets back up and give the fighting parties room.  The first name was drawn from East’s hat by Elise.  The captains drawing from the opposite team’s hat.  “For East U, the first fighter is Rebecca H!”  A senior girl with a long blonde ponytail wearing a more elaborate costume stepped up.  “And for West,” Kylie drew a name, “Yvonne S!” from their side of the field, a sophomore girl in a sports bra with the words “C’mon Bitch” painted onto it and a pair of jersey shorts stepped up.  Yvonne was a tough one.  Anna knew that.  She would do fine.

With a whistle...the tournament began.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
Re: Soccer Fight Fest
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »
This is a fantastic start.  Great job so far.  As a sports fan this concept is perfect.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 12:11:47 PM »
Love this idea. Love to get a description of what the figures look like

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 06:14:41 PM »
I read this story when first published and did a "like." I have anxiously been waiting for the next chapter(s) and I am becoming greatly disappointed. Hoping to seeing something soon!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 10:38:43 PM »
I read this story when first published and did a "like." I have anxiously been waiting for the next chapter(s) and I am becoming greatly disappointed. Hoping to seeing something soon!

Unfortunately, like so many of my “series” type stories, I grew a bit distracted by other projects lol.  I am glad you liked it though and I do intend to continue.  I have a commission to finish first and I would like to complete the “Another Night In Kentucky” story I have going on over in the sex fighting forum here but it’s on my to do list! :)