News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LEARNING THE HARD WAY.A MIXED WRESTING STORY

• 19 Replies

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
LEARNING THE HARD WAY.A MIXED WRESTING STORY
« on: February 26, 2021, 06:56:25 AM »
 I'm really embarrassed  to have to describe all the details  of the most humiliation I've ever been subjected to in all my 67 years  of living on this planet...
 You would think being 67 years old that I'd be smart enough to be able to keep myself from ending up in such  a  bad situation I found myself in but obviously I'm not nearly as smart as I thought I was...
 This isn't very easy for me to relive again but maybe if there's any guy who dreams of someday wrestling a girl decides it's not his best option to agree to wrestle a girl after reading my story of how my wrestling match went and he declines her challenge....
 Why didn't anyone try to talk some sense into me before I agreed to this mixed wrestling match..LOL

Here we go...
 Rachel's  35 years old,5-2 ,about 125 lbs rather curvy girl with 100% natural 38DD's  which jiggle even when she breathes...
 I'm a 67 y. o. fairly fit guy 5-10 about 160-165 lbs  and I challenge Rachel to climb into the ring to wrestle me so I can make her stop flaunting and showing everyone how proud she thinks her tits are stop her talking about  how much better they are than any other girls ...
 I figure if I can get my hands on her big tits and show everyone how easy it'd be for me or anyone else  to embarrass her by showing  everyone how easy it is to make her submit just by going after her big tits only...
  But Rachel realized I'd probably agree to just about anything she demanded because of how badly I wanted the chance to be able to get my hands on her big tits and she decided to try to humiliate me as much as she could and if I didn't agree to everything she wanted she wouldn't agree to wrestle me,period..
 So now it's totally up to me,either I agree to ewverything she wants so I get my chance to get my hands around her gorgeous tits or I don't agree to everything she wants and maybe pass up  the 1 and only chance  I'll ever get to wrestle her...
 Without hearing Rachel's demands,right now I'm leaning towards agreeing to everything she wants but  if she asks me to agree to anything I think is too outrageous or anything that crosses the line I'll decide what to do after hearing her demands...
 Rachel tells me there's only 2 or 3 things  I must agree on,1st of all I must agree to wear the same outfit  that she wears which  I also must agree to let her choose ...
 I tell Rachel  I'll agree but only if my outfit  is big enough to cover my privates.....
 Rachel assures me the outfits she chooses for us to wear  will be able to contain my private parts. so after thinking it over about 4-5 seconds I agree to that...
I'll find out pretty soon I didn't consider every possible scenario that might not be in my best interests to agree before considering every possibility...LOL
 Rachel's only other demand is .she'll agree to wrestle topless  and agree to allow me to go after her tits the entire match only if I agree that I can't touch her anywhere beneath her waistband  or anything above her shoulders then she says my balls are off limits for her to go after..
 Again without considering all of the possibilities of how this could come back to haunt me I immediately agree to her last demand then she tells me my outfit is laying on the bed on my dressing room and tells me to go and put my outfit on and tells me I've got 5 minutes to get in the ring...
 Rachel tells me if I'm not in the ring in 5:00 she's going to find me and make me get into the ring however she can.
 When I enter my dressing room,I find only a pair of sheer womens white nylon bikini panties and a white satin robe lying there on the bed..
 I look around the room and don't see anything else  I could wear so I figure Rachel wants me to wear those sheer white panties so I  strip down until I'm  completely naked then I put the pair of sheer white nylon bikini panties on...
 I have to admit those panties feel r5eally good tightly cradling my balls and limp cock..
 I put my robe on then I head over and climb into the ring  and go stand in my corner and anxiously wait for Rachel to follow because I know she'll be wearing nothing except a pair of sheer nylon bikini panties for this wrestling match which means when she sheds her robe I'll see her huge tits hanging out staring me in my face.......

TO BE CONTINUED...
bend

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: LEARNING THE HARD WAY.A MIXED WRESTING STORY
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 04:29:28 PM »
Nice start. Please continue can't wait to see what she does to you

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 01:10:32 AM »
 Rachel climbs into the ring and goes to her corner.
 She's wearing a black satin robe and already I can see how bug her tits are from how far they're making the front of her robe bulge out...The referee,who Rachel also made me agree she would choose,is wearing red sheer nylon bikini panties and a lowcut red sheer bra which barely covers her large tits...The ref introduces Rachel who slowly removes her black robe to reveal her gorgeous tits which I can't help staring at ...
 Already I'm feeling a slight twinge inside my panties and when the ref introduces me I remove my robe .The ref motions both of us to come out to center ring so she can go over the rules for this wrestling match. Rachel and I stand about 3 feet apart facing each other at center ring. While the ref explains the rules I can't take my eyes off of Rachel's big tits which she's intentionally making slosh around probably hoping I get excited enough to make me focus more on her lovely tits and what's going on inside my panties instead of focusing solely on my main objective which is trying to win this wrestling match.

The ref says "THE RULES ARE PRETTY SIMPLE,
 NOTHING IS ALLOWED ABOVE THE SHOULDERS OR BELOW YOUR WAISTBANDS...
 RACHELS PUSSY AND DENNYS BALLS ARE OFF LIMITS AND YOU BOTH AGREED TO ALLOW NIPPLE TWISTING,NIPPLE PULLING, TIT SLAPPING ,TIT PUNCHING, BELLY PUNCHING AND USING YOUR KNEES AND FEET IN LEGAL WAYS ONLY...
 DO YOU BOTH UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO EVERYTHING I'VE JUST SAID?.
  Rachel and I both answer YES and right before the ref tells us to return to our corners to await the opening bell Rachel says "SO BASICALLY ANYTHING EXPOSED ABOVE THE WAISTBANDS OF OUR PANTIES IS FAIR GAME,RIGHT REF?
. The ref looks at me so I reply THAT"S FINE WITH ME RACHEL,I'LL AGREE TO THAT ."  Along with anyone who's reading this story, I'll also realize later on why Rachel waited until that exact moment to bring that up because at some point during this wrestling match it's going to make me wish I would've considered all the possibilities of how that might affect me somehow during this match ... The main reason I replied that quickly was because watching Rachel's big tits gently wobbling around made me so anxious to begin this match I didn't want to wait any longer than I would've by taking enough time to think through all the possibilities both good or bad...

OK,So here I am standing in my corner wearing nothing except a pair of womens sheer white nylon bikini panties waiting for my wrestling match against Rachel to begin.. I'm finally getting maybe the only chance I'll ever get to put my hands on Rachel's big beautiful tits and I tell myself "Denny,you'll probably never have another chance to put your hands around those gorgeous tits of hers so take your best shot."...

bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 01:52:13 AM »
 The opening bell sounds and Rachel and I circle each other around center ring...I feel my cock starting to turn hard just from me watching Rachel's big tits flopping and bouncing around as she's moving around the ring. The only problem I have at this moment is it's really uncomfortable  for me to concentrate on anything else because my fully hard cock is bent straight down between my legs with the tip jammed against the inside of my sheer panties... But I can't worry about that right now...

Rachel reaches out with her right arm trying to grab me but I'm able to grab her arm , get behind her and put her in a full nelson...I force Rachel over to the ropes where I lean against her using all my weight to crush her big tits into the top rope.After about 25-30 seconds of crushing her tits with the top rope I drag her over to the corner making her nipples scrape along the top rope ... Rachel screams out in pain as her nipples are being scraped along the top rope . When I get her to the corner I pull her back away from the ropes still keeping her in the full nelson then I slam her big tits into the padding covering the  top turnbuckle then I pull her back again then I slam her big tits into the top turnbuckle padding again and then again and yet again ... After I slam Rachel's big tits about 9-10 times I turn her around ,place my foot against her belly,grab both her nipples then I yank her nipples stretching out her tits as far as they'll go... Rachel howls out from the intense pain as I'm  stretching out her tits as far as I can by pulling her nipples...After 25-30 seconds  I let go of her nipples and immediately start slapping her tits around as hard as I can... After I'm done slapping her big tits around the outsides of both of her tits are glowing bright red  and probably hurt her quite a lot...I pause momentarily to enjoy seeing her wincing from the pain she's feeling then I start pounding away on her big tits with my bare fists,slamming right and left uppercuts which flatten the bottoms of her big soft fleshy orbs before sending them flying upward almost hitting her in her face ... After slamming 35-40 hard punches into Rachel's big tits with my bare fists Rachel drops down onto all 4's ... Rachel's down on all 4's with her big tits dangling underneath her gently swaying around while she's also got both hands holding onto my sides right above the waistband of my panties...When I  reach down and grab Rachel's head with both hands as I'm starting to pull her up off the mat she  slides my waistband down with her hands until my hard cock is completely exposed..."
 Before I can  react Rachel reaches out and grabs the head of my hard cock and starts twisting it making me scream out from the pain...When I'm able to make her let go of my cock I immediately climb outside the ring and complain to the ref "WTF,ref she's not allowed to go after my cock at all,so why didn't you force her to break her illegal hold and tell her to let go of my cock right away?"... The ref replies "Because I didn't see her intentionally do anything illegal so I can't DQ her so you'll just have to deal with it and move on."... I reply "Can I at least put my cock back inside my panties before the match resumes?"...... Nope,it's gotta stay out until the match is over."...I reply "That's bullshit,ref.",but she starts counting while telling me she'll DQ me if I'm not back inside the ring by the time she counts to 10...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 07:14:08 AM »
 I reluctantly climb back into the ring and we circle each other at center ring...  Rachel reaches out and slaps my hard cock so I retaliate by slapping the outside of her left tit ...
 I grab both of  Rachel's nipples and twist them awhile but she grabs the head of my cock and starts twisting and pinching it...
 We both stand there screaming out in pain but neither of us lets go and we stand there for over a minute until Rachel knocks my hands off of her nipples and shoves me back away from her... While Rachel's looking down at her tits I'm able to reach out and grab her nipples and while I'm pulling her around by her nipples I'm able to keep far enough away from to keep her from grabbing my cock... I grab the back of her head and I have Rachel bending over then I slam  her dangling right tit with 10 knee lifts which makes her drop down onto all 4's...
 I grab Rachel's hair and drag her over to the ropes on all 4's making her dangling tits slosh around...I hang her big tits over the middle rope then I grab the middle rope next to both sides of her tits then I bounce her tits up and down using the rope about 25-30 seconds... When I stop Rachel's arms and tits drop beneath the middle rope leaving her kneeling there with the middle rope across her throat ... I place my knee across the back of her head and choke her using all my weight holding her down until the ref tells me to break my hold or she'll DQ me  if I don't stop choking Rachel before she shouts 10... Rachel's still kneeling facing the ropes with her head resting over the middle rope while I climb outside through the ropes and jump down and stand facing her then I grab her nipples and yank them stretching out her tits as far as they'll go...I keep Rachel's tits stretched way out then I wiggle them around about 25-30 seconds then I pull her tits out sideways as far as I can then I smash them against each other then pull them out sideways and smash them against each other again and again a total of 10 times... Rachel's kneeling inside the ring hanging there with both arms and her head draped over the middle rope ...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 07:05:45 AM »
 I climb outside the ring,jump down off the ring apron and stand facing Rachel who's still kneeling there with her arms and head resting over the middle rope...I grab Rachel's nipples and yank them stretching out her tits as far as they'll go... Rachel screams out in pain as I'm yanking on her nipples as hard as I can ... I'm yanking her nipples so hard I'm choking her over the middle rope which silences her screams...I let go of her left nipple but keep her right tit stretched way out then I start slamming uppercuts into her outstretched right tit with my bare fist..I lift her right tit up as high as I can by her nipple then after I let go of her nipple just as her tit starts to drop back down I send it flying upward with a right uppercut...I lift up her right tit and slam a hard right uppercut again and again another 15-20 times then I do that to her other tit 20 times...
 Rachel just hangs there kneeling against the ropes unable to move ...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2021, 02:13:12 AM »
 I pound away on Rachel's big tits with my bare fists,slamming them with 50-60 hard punches while she's kneeling there unable to move... I grab her arms and jump up onto the ring apron then I start smacking her across her face with the tip of my hard cock..."How does that feel Rachel?" I ask her as I'm ribbing the tip of my hard cock across her lips and nose...Rachel just moans softly .. I smack her across her face with my hard cock another 25-30 seconds then I knee each of her tits 5-6 times and Rachel falls backward onto her back... I climb back into the ring and I stand over her looking down watching her holding her sore tits wincing in pain...I'm sure she's hurt enough right then for me to pin her to win this match so I cover her and the ref starts the count,shouting 1 as she slaps the canvas ,then she shouts 2 slapping the canvas a 2nd time...But right before the ref slaps the canvas and before she shouts 3 I decide to pull Rachel's shoulders up off the canvas so I can continue punishing her nipples and tits awhile before finishing her off and pinning her for the victory..
 Rachel's still lying flat on her back unable to move so I reach down,grab both of her nipples and pull them up as high as I can which stretches out her tits as far as they'll go...I'm pulling her nipples up high enough she's forced to use her elbows to push her body up off the canvas trying to lessen the pain...After 20-25 seconds I keep her tits stretched way out then I wiggle them around awhile then I start smashing them against each other ... After smashing her tits against each other 25-30 times I finally let go of her nipples letting her tits drop back down laying spread out flat across her body... I pull Rachel's arms above her head,then I kneel down pinning her arms underneath my legs then I grab both of her tits and dig my fingertips deep into her big fleshy tits squeezing them as hard as I can...Rachel's screaming out from the intense pain as my fingertips dig deep down into her tits and when I get tired of listening to her screaming I cover her mouth with my balls which muffles her screams ...After squeezing her tits for over 1 minute I stand up reach down,grab ner nipples then U pull her up off the canvas by her nipples...I pull Rachel backward around the ring a couple times by her nipples then I hang her in the corner then I hang both her arms over the top rope... Rachel's hanging there too hurt to do anything except brace herself when she sees me turning my hands into fists fully realizing what I'm planning on doing with them ... Rachel winces watching me raising my fists and she closes her eyes and braces herself as much as she can waiting to feel my bare fists to slam into her tits...But I decide to prolong the misery of  her anticipating my fists slamming into her tits for 25-30 seconds,during which time Rachel opens her eyes 3 or 4 times wondering why I'm waiting so long to begin slamming her tits with my bare fists...Finally I decide to end the suspense and I begin to softly land punches to her tits which become harder and harder until I'm slamming  her big tits as hard as I  can with my bare fists...After slamming Rachel's big tits with 50-60 good uppercuts she slowly slides down the ropes onto her knees before she goes down onto all 4's... I grab her hair and drag her out to center ring on all 4's which causes her dangling tits to  slosh around while she's crawling on all 4's...I lay her flat on her back on the canvas then I cover her again going for the winning pin... But once again right before the ref slaps the canvas a 3rd time and shouts 3 I pull Rachel up off the canvas forcing the ref to stop her count...I drag Rachel over to the ropes on all 4's by her hair then I kneel her down facing the ropes then I tuck the middle rope underneath her tits...I reach underneath the middle rope,grab Rachel's nipples then I pull her tits underneath the middle rope inside the ring...Rachel's screaming out in terrible pain as I'm pulling her nipples making her tits wrap around the middle rope...I climb outside the ring,jump down and stand facing Rachel who's still kneeling against the ropes with her tits draped over the middle rope...I grab the rope and slide it out from beneath her tits so they;re hanging underneath the middle rope...I pound away on Rachel's big tits with my bare fists slamming over 50-60 hard punches into them ... I climb back up onto the apron and smack her across her face with the tip of my hard cock awhile then I watch Rachel fall down lying just inside the ropes...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2021, 08:08:05 AM »
 I climb up onto the apron and stand there looking down at Rachel who's trying to reach up and grab the middle rope so she can pull herself up off the canvas...I'm standing there laughing watching her straining to reach up to grab the middle rope and everytime she's able to reach up high enough to get ahold of the rope when she tries pulling herself up her hands slip off and the rope springs back up ...Rachel tries this 5 or 6 times and everytime she's able to grab the rope and pulls it down she loses her grip and the rope springs back up to it's normal position...I'm standing there laughing everytime she can't hold onto the rope so I decide to climb back into the ring and pin her and end this match once and for all...I grab the top rope with both hands and put my right leg through the ropes between the middle and top ropes but when Rachel reaches up trying to grab the middle rope again I use my foot to push the rope down making it easier for her to get ahold of...Rachel has the middle rope pulled down as far as it'll go while I'm standing there with 1 foot outside on the apron and my other foot inside the ring ... Then suddenly my legs start buckling and quivering like they've turned to rubber which makes me hold onto the top rope so I won't fall down and I'm in so much pain I'm unable to move at all...The reason I'm in this situation is because while I straddled the rope Rachel let go of the rope which sent it shooting back up catching me square in my balls... Whether Rachel intentionally let go of the rope or wasn't able to hold onto the rope like the other 5 or 6 times doesn't really to me at this moment because my balls are hurting me quite a lot.. But when Rachel pulls the middle rope down as far as she can and lets go sending it shooting up slamming into my balls 2 more times I'm pretty sure she did that purposely... After the middle rope slams into my balls a 3rd time I go crashing down into the ring holding my balls wondering how I ended up like this because just about 30 seconds ago I was thinking about pinning her to win this match... But now my balls feel like they've been hit with a baseball bat and feel like they've been knocked  up and they're stuck in my throat...
 I'm rolling around on my back holding my very sore balls while Rachel's starting to pull herself up off the canvas using the ropes...I can see her getting up but I'm in so much pain I'm unable to do anything at all except lay there holding my balls trying to ease the intense pain ...This has made my hard cock turn completely limp which hasn't lessened the pain I'm in right now at all ...LOL... Rachel leans back against the ropes after getting to her feet and she stands there watching me down on the canvas writhing around in terrible pain ...

Unfortunately it's not going to get any better for me the rest of this match so please come back to find out what Rachel does to me after this ...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 02:17:08 AM »
Rachel recovers enough and she comes over and reaches down and she grabs the head of my limp cock... She yanks it stretching out my limp cock as far as she can and she keeps it there while she's pinching the head...I'm screaming out from the pain as Rachel's pulling my limp cock so hard I'm forced to raise my ass up off the canvas trying to lessen the intense pain... Rachel finally lets go after 30 seconds and she pulls my arms straight out above my head,kneels down using her knees to pin both of my arms down to the canvas then she grabs the head of my limp cock and pulls my cock up toward my head then she keeps it stretched out as far as it'll go then she lays my cock flat against my belly... Rachel slams my outstretched cock with 7-8 hard karate chops then she starts slamming hard punches down into my outstretched cock with her bare fist.... Rachel slams 15-20 hard punches down into my outstretched cock then she lets go of the head only so she can get a better grip on the head of my cock... Rachel twists the head a full 180 degrees,she holds the shaft with 1 hand then she grabs the head with her other hand and twists the head another 180 degrees... I'm screaming out in pain as  Rachel has my limp cock twisted 1 full turn...Rachel holds the shaft then twists the head another 180 degrees then another 180 degrees then another 180 degrees then another 180 degrees ... I'm pleading for Rachel to let go of my cock but she just laughs at me and keeps my cock twisted 3 full turns ...My cock looks like a corkscrew and it hurts me 10 times worse than it ever has in  my life...Rachel keeps my cock twisted 3 full turns then she gets tired of listening to my screaming so she leans down and covers my whole face with her big tits to silence my screams... Finally after over 1 minute of keeping my cock twisted 3 full turns Rachel loses her grip and she lets go of my cock...Rachel stands back up reaches down,grabs the head of my cock then she pulls me up off the canvas onto my feet by my cock...Rachel pulls me around the ring a couple times by my cock then she forces me over to the ropes where she forces me down onto my knees facing the ropes... She places my limp cock atop the middle rope, reaches through the ropes beneath the middle rope grabs the head of my limp cock then she pulls my cock back inside the ring below the middle rope... Once again I'm screaming out in terrible pain as Rachel has my limp cock wrapped around the middle rope yanking it as hard as she can... Then she starts kneeing the middle rope which causes the rope to rub across the shaft of my cock which eventually makes it turn red from rubbing across the rope...  Rachel starts fondling my limp cock stroking it and playing with it which I've gotta admit feels much better than it felt just a minute or 2 ago but I'm not exactly sure why she's doing this at this time...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 06:00:59 AM »
  I'll find out really soon why Rachel's doing this to me right now,and unfortunately for me I'll find out why in a very painful way...LOL
 Rachel plays with my cock until it's completely hard,then Rachel says "Earlier you told the ref you should be allowed to put your cock back inside your panties,right Denny?"... I reply,"Yes I did Rachel."...Rachel replies "OK Denny,I'll be happy to put your cock back inside your panties for you."...Then Rachel rests my hard cock on top of the middle rope,then she reaches down and grabs the front of my waistband ,then she pulls my waistband underneath the middle rope then she hooks my waistband over the head of my hard cock.... "YEOWWW!!!" I'm screaming out in pain as my elastic waistband is trying to move back into place but can't because it's hooked over the head of my hard cock which is being prevented from springing back up because my waistband keeps trying to pull it down further...It hurts quite a lot right now but when Rachel grabs both sides of my waistband and pulls them up as high as she can it hurt much more...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »
 I'm screaming out in terrible pain as Rachel's yanking on both sides of my waistband ... She's pulling my waistband so hard it feels like the front of my waistband is about to slice off the head of my hard cock...Finally the ref starts counting telling Rachel she's gotta break her hold because using the ropes is illegal and she'll get DQ'ed if she doesn't let go of my waistband before the count reaches 10...Right before the ref shouts 10 Rachel lets go of my waistband and she backs away a couple steps leaving me with both arms hanging over the top rope and with the front part of my elastic waistband hooked over the head of my hard cock which is laying atop the middle rope... My waistband keeps trying to pull the head of my hard cock down but the middle rope won't allow my hard cock to be pulled down....I'm hanging there with both arms draped over the top rope unable to  reach down to unhook my waistband off the head of my cock so Rachel starts kicking the middle rope as hard as she can right next to where my hard cock is resting atop the rope and she keeps kicking the rope until my waistband slides off the head of my hard cock ... I'm still unable to move at all because my cock hurts so much so Rachel reaches between my legs from behind,bends my hard cock back between my legs then she hooks the back part of my waistband over the head of my hard cock...YEEEOWWW!!! I scream out in agony as the back part of my waistband tries going back up where it should be but being hooked over the head of my hard cock which is being bent back between my legs as far as it'll go and trying to spring back up where it's supposed to be has me crying like a teenage girl who just had her parents take her cellphone away...I'm barely able to ask the ref why she shouldn't make Rachel break this hold like she did when Rachel had my waistband hooked over the head of my cock  just like it is right now and she forced Rachel to break her hold or get DQ'ed... The ref replies Rachel's allowed to do this hold because she's not using the ropes this time then tells me "Quit your whining and get out of it  yourself."...Right now Rachel's standing about 5-6 feet away from me not even touching me at all,but I'm unable to reach my hard cock which is being bent back between my legs with my waistband trying to bend it back even further... Rachel stands there laughing hysterically watching me trying to somehow reach back behind me and unhook my waistband off the head of my hard cock ...After over 2 minutes of me screaming out from the intense pain Rachel  slowly slides my waistband off until my bent hard cock springs back up between my legs into place...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 10:19:38 PM »
 Rachel spins me around and forces me back against the ropes where she knees my hard cock 5-6 times as hard as she can...Then Rachel starts slapping my hard cock around as hard as she can... She slaps my cock barely catching the head with her fingertips which makes each slap sting much more than if she caught more of my cock...After Rachel slaps my hard cock around for about 2 minutes,the head of my cock glows bright red and hurts me so much it feels like it's on fire... Rachel pauses momentarily to enjoy seeing me wincing from the intense pain but I'm in so much pain right now I'm unable to do anything but hang onto the top rope with both hands... Rachel starts playfully landing very soft punches to my hard cock but her punches get harder and harder until she's punching my hard cock as hard as she can... I'm hanging there with both arms draped over the top rope while Rachel's pounding away on my already very sore cock with her bare fists...She sends my hard cock flying from 1 side then the other side each time her bare fist slams into my hard cock ... I'm hanging there wincing and trying to brace myself for Rachel's bare fist to slam into my hard swollen cock unable to stop her from slamming hard lefts and rights into my hard cock... Rachel slams 50-60 hard punches into my hard cock with her bare fists which finally sends me down onto all 4's ...Rachel grabs my hair and drags me out to center ring on all 4's by my hair then she straddles me ,reaches between my legs from behind ,grabs my hard cock,then bends it back between my legs as far as she can... Rachel bends my hard cock back between my legs as far as she can forcing me to lift 1 knee up off the canvas to try lessening the pain but it's not helping at all...After what seems to me like around an hour of Rachel bending my hard cock back between my legs but is really only around 1 minute Rachel holds my hard cock bent back between my legs while she places 1 foot on my back and forces me facedown lying on the canvas...Rachel spreads my legs apart,kneels down using her knees to keep my legs spread far apart then starts slamming hard punches unto my hard cock which is bent back lying flat against the canvas...I'm pleading for her to put me out of my misery and finish me off and pin me to stop her brutal assault on my swollen sore red cock but she keeps slamming hard punches down into my hard cock with her bare right fist...After slamming 50-60 hard punches down into my hard cock Rachel rolls me over and covers me going for the winning pin...At this point I'm really hoping she pins me to finally end her brutal assault  on my throbbing swollen cock and when she covers me and also uses her big tits to cover my whole face I'm not going to try throwing her off even though I couldn't even if I wanted to right now... However right before the ref counts to 3 and slaps the canvas the 3rd time Rachel pulls my shoulders up off the canvas forcing the ref to stop the count...The ref says the match must continue because she didn't pin me...Rachel stands over me looking down laughing at me looking down at me lying flat on my back with my hard swollen cock standing straight up twitching uncontrollably...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 12:30:07 AM »
 Rachel reaches down and smacks my hard cock around awhile then she grabs my hard cock and she pulls me up off the canvas by my cock...I'm pleading for her to put me out of my misery and finish me off for good and pin me but Rachel just laughs at me while she's forcing me over to the ropes pulling me by my hard cock... Rachel throws me through the ropes out side the ring where I'm lying on the ring apron...She climbs out of the ring,jumps down off the apron then she stands me up and she lays my hard cock on the apron...Rachel slams my hard cock with 10 hard karate chops then she gets behind me and puts me in a full nelson... She forces me over by the corner ringpost outside the ring then she starts throwing my body from side to side which makes my hard cock swing back and forth... Rachel keeps moving me closer and closer toward the ringpost until the head of my hard cock starts slamming against the cold hard  steel ringpost ... Rachel's swinging my body back and forth causing my hard cock to slam against the steel ringpost which doesn't give at all...I'm begging Rachel to stop her brutal assault on my cock and plead for her to pit me out of my misery and pin me but she just laughs and keeps slamming my hard cock against the ringpost... Finally Rachel throws me up onto the ring apron then she climbs back into the ring...I'm lying flat on my back outside the ropes and Rachel reaches underneath the bottom rope,grabs both my arms and pulls me halfway into the ring ... Rachel sits down and places both her feet against the bottom rope then she pulls my arms while she's pushing the bottom rope down with her feet which makes my hard cock hook the outside of the bottom rope... As she's pulling my arms trying to pull me back inside the ring my hard cock is being bent down by the bottom rope which doesn't allow her to pull my whole body back into the ring...Rachel yanks on my arms while also pushing the bottom rope with her feet which hurts me so much I'm screaming out in agony... Finally Rachel pulls hard enough my hard cock eventually bends down far enough the bottom rope slides off the end of my cock which lets it spring back up into place...
bend

Offline Wrestling_dick

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 02:25:57 AM »
I'm loving this match so far! Such brutal attacks to the cock and breasts. just how I like it. I hope her next target is your plump and vulnerable balls! With all that moving around I wouldn't be surprised if your panties had fallen down to your ankles by know exposing your nuts for attack!

Just asking for a friend! Lol.

More stories like this please.

Wrestling_Dick.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 12:05:14 AM »
 Rachel pulls me out to center ring by my arms which causes the back of my panties to drag across the canvas which makes my panties slide down to my knees... Then she covers me going for the pin... She's lying on top of me while she's bending my hard cock down between my legs while the ref kneels down ready to start the count...Right when the ref shouts 1 and slaps the canvas Rachel slams my hard cock down against the canvas...When the ref shouts 2 and slaps the canvas a 2nd time,Rachel slams my hard cock down against the canvas again...But right before the ref's hand slaps the canvas a 3rd time Rachel rolls off of me and she picks my shoulders up off the canvas forcing the ref to stop the count...
 Rachel says "There's something else I want to do before I pin you."...Rachel grabs my hair then pulls me up onto my knees and stands off to my left side... She holds my hair keeping me kneeling there then she starts kicking my hard cock with her bare foot...Rachel kicks my hard cock 40-50 times as hard as she can then she stands me up and backs me into the corner where she drapes both my arms over the top rope...I'm hanging there looking at Rachel who looks down at my exposed balls hanging out then she looks over at the ref and asks her "Seeing as his balls are above his waistband now,they're legal for me to go after,right ref?"...The ref looks at me hanging there with my hard swollen cock sticking out and my balls hanging there and with an apologetic expression on her face she replys "Yes Rachel you're allowed to go after his balls now because they're above his waistband and you both agreed to that rule beforehand.",,,Rachel replies,That's what I figured."... Then Rachel starts kicking me in my balls as hard as she can with her bare foot...I'm hanging there whimpering while she's kicking me in my balls...She pauses momentarily after landing about 20 hard kicks to my balls then she places my hard cock on top of her left  knee then she slams 20 hard punches down into the top of my hard cock with her bare fist.... Rachel knees my hard cock 10 times then knees me in my balls about 20 times which sends me sliding down onto my bare ass... My balls ache so much they feel like they've been knocked up and they're stuck in my throat... Rachel grabs my legs then she drags me out to center ring where she reaches down and slides my panties completely off... Rachel holds my legs straight up with me lying flat on my back then she crushes my balls down into the canvas using her bare foot...She keeps her foot on my balls while she reaches down,grabs my hard cock then she pulls my cock straight up while crushing my balls down against the canvas using her foot... Rachel twists the head of my hard cock while she's yanking on it as hard as she can while she's also using her bare foot to crush my balls down into the canvas... At this point I'm numb and anything she does to my balls and cock from this point on doesn't hurt me anymore...Rachel seems to realize this so she covers me for the 3rd time and lets the ref finally count me out for Rachel to come away with the victory... Rachel stands up and the ref daises her arm while saying "The winner of this mixed wrestling match,Rachel."... Rachel stands over me looking down at my prone lifeless body smiling as she's looking at my battered swollen bright red hard cock sticking straight up twitching uncontrollably then she grabs my legs,drags me over to the corner then she hangs my legs over the middle rope... I'm hanging there upside down with my hard cock dangling right above my face and Rachel starts stroking my hard cock...She keeps jerking me off until I finally blow my load which shoots all across my face ...She unhooks my legs off the rope which lets me crumple down onto the canvas,then she stands me up and she drapes both my arms over the top rope... Rachel picks up my panties then she hangs them over my hard swollen cock then she lifts my head up so I'm looking right at her and she says "Maybe you'll think twice next time before you agree to climb into the ring to fight me again."...she adds "I hope you've learned a valuable lesson."...

Rachel climbs out of the ring leaving me hanging in the corner with both arms draped over the top rope with my sheer white nylon bikini panties draped over my battered and bruised red very sore swollen cock...My hard cock goes limp which lets my panties drop down onto the canvas...After I hang there about 2-3 minutes I'm finally able to get my arms off the top rope and I reach down,pick up my panties and I slowly climb through the ropes and walk back to my dressing room and get dressed...

Hopefully nobody except me Rachel and the ref saw what Rachel did to me during this match...Although I'm pretty sure both Rachel and the ref will spread the word and eventually lots of people will find out exactly what Rachel did to me during this match...

THE END...
bend