News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Charmi Kaur vs Grace Chatto

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Charmi Kaur vs Grace Chatto
« on: February 27, 2021, 04:43:48 AM »
   Grace Chatto groaned as she tried to open her eyes.  She tried to clear the cobwebs in her mind and remember what had happened to her.  She had just finished her performance on stage and went back to her dressing room.  She remembered hearing a hissing noise from the air conditioning duct and then a sick sweet odor.  The last thing she remembered was being so sleepy she couldn't keep her eyes open.  Grace forced her bright blue eyes opened and tried to look around.  Much to her dismay the blonde Briton found herself laying on an operating room table with her arms outstretched and her legs together, strapped down at the wrists, ankles, and just above her knees.  It was a small room but well lit like an operating room and Grace gulped when she realized just how helpless she was.  Grace raised her head and looked down.  Her stage costume had been removed and she was wearing nothing but a white bra and panties.
   "Oh bugger!" groaned Grace as she lay her head back down.
   "I have never understood that British expression." said Charmi Kaur as she walked up to the table.
   "I've never given it a lot of thought, and I'm not really in a position to ponder it right now." said Grace.
Charmi smiled as she ran her hand over Grace's long platinum blonde hair.
   "You're not in a position to do much of anything, but think." said Charmi.
   "Are you a prisoner too?" asked Grace.
   "No, I'm the one who went to great expense and time to bring you here." said Charmi.
   "And stripped me down to my underwear?" asked Grace.
   "Well I did want to leave you with some sense of dignity." answered Charmi.
   "Am I supposed to be flattered that you kidnapped me and are now holding me for some reason?" asked Grace.
   "I really can't say that I care." said Charmi with a shrug as she walked away from the table.
Grace looked nervously at a tray table that Charmi wheeled up to the side of the operating table.  Charmi ran her hand over several surgical instruments and smiled when she saw the terror in Grace's eyes.
   "Why would I bring you here to hurt you?  I could have done that in your dressing room." said Charmi as she reached the end of the table and picked up the most innocent looking object on the table - a quill feather from a goose.
Charmi held the feather up where Grace could get a good look at it, then walked to the end of the table where Grace's feet were.  Grace's eyes widened, then closed tightly as her lips pulled back in a forced smile when the feather ran lightly over the soles of her feet.
   "Stop!  Please stop!" laughed Grace as Charmi ran the feather over her toes.
Grace twisted and turned, giggling uncontrollably as Charmi ran the feather up her leg.
   "Are you sufficiently amused yet?" asked Charmi as she ran the end of the feather lightly over Grace's belly.
   "Stop, I can't take this." laughed Grace.
   "You sound like you're enjoying it." said Charmi as she moved the feather up between Grace's breasts.
Grace clenched her teeth and let out a whimper as she strained against the leather straps that held her when Charmi slid the feather over her collar bone.  Charmi leaned over Grace with a vicious smile as she moved the feather up under Grace's chin.  Charmi was so intent on tormenting Grace that she didn't notice when the strap on Grace's right wrist came loose.  Grace caught Charmi with a right cross that spun Charmi to the floor.  Grace quickly unfastened her left wrist before Charmi could make it back up to her feet, still dazed from the unexpected punch.  A straight left into Charmi's forehead sent her stumbling back and to a seated position while Grace unfastened her legs.  Grace lowered her feet to the floor and Charmi's big eyes widened even more.
   "Oh bugger." spat Charmi as she began to back away.
Grace smiled as Charmi scrambled to her feet and held her hands up.
   "I'm a lover not a fighter." said Charmi with an apologetic smile.
   "That may be, but I'm going to love beating you down." said Grace as she moved closer to Charmi.
Charmi took a step forward and kicked out, driving her foot into Grace's belly.  Grace's eyes widened and her cheeks puffed out as the air was driven from her body.
   "Just hop back up on the table like a good little girl.  I don't want to bruise you too badly." said Charmi.
Grace stepped forward and brought an upper cut into Charmi's gut.
   "Oh shut up!" grunted Grace as Charmi folded over.
Charmi jerked forward and drove the crown of her head into Grace's chest.  Grace grunted as she was knocked off her feet.  Charmi smiled as she straightened up and lay her hand on her belly.
   "That was a good shot.  I can barely breathe." gasped Charmi.
Grace turned on her hip and swept Charmi's legs out from under her.  Grace jumped onto Charmi's prone form, sitting on her chest.  Charmi could do nothing as Grace rained down punch after punch into Charmi's face.  It didn't take too long for Charmi to pass out from the punches and her head bouncing off the floor.

Charmi groaned as she fought to open her eyes.  Suddenly she realized that she was now on the table and strapped down.  Charmi raised her head and looked down, confirming that she had been stripped to her underwear.
   "Oh no!  Oh please no!" gasped Charmi as Grace walked up to the table.
   "Time to play." said Grace as she held up the feather so Charmi could see it.
Charmi shrieked in terror as Grace moved down to the foot of the table.