News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bustyclash Nipple Pulling Catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline Rider19

• God Member

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Bustyclash Nipple Pulling Catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 01:24:56 PM »
I didn't know about this producer. Great video! Thanks for sharing.

https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/give-up-xhQXrxv

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 04:45:01 PM »
i would love to do this, hairpulling and nipple twisting to see who would give, the woman with the smaller breasts clearly had more erogenous nipples, shows that those with larger boobs are more flesh than nipple she should have twisted her breast harder

Claire,
I also find nipple pinching, and/or yanking to be highly erotic, and the pain usually gets me SO WET!  BUT, watching two girl only doing that without catfighting, for me, makes it less than.  Sorry to cast aspersions upon this production, but I'd love to hear from others on ANY genre where two women just stand there and do only one thing.  Please comment! 

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 05:24:14 PM »
i would love to do this, hairpulling and nipple twisting to see who would give, the woman with the smaller breasts clearly had more erogenous nipples, shows that those with larger boobs are more flesh than nipple she should have twisted her breast harder
don't think just because a woman has larger breasts her nipples aren;t sensitive, the woman with smaller breasts in this clip did not twist hard enough, i would twist you hard claire.
is that a challenge judy? If so I hope you can take pain as I would twist your nipples so hard until you scream and my nails would dig into your saggy boobs
.    It seems like the challenge have been issue3 now will it be accepted the challenge and who is going to win it?
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 06:15:28 PM »
Claire, anytime you want to pinch twist and pull nipples...claw tits...yank and pull hair(even at both ends) just let me know

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 05:04:59 AM »
If the fight is competitive, then a battle between women focused on one thing - like tit mauling or hairpulling - can be as exciting to watch as a full blown catfight. Older producers like CatfightHaven and Chaos, and newer producers like Phat Pharrah, have featured such videos, and some of those are terrific.

In one GirlFight Club production, two women are talking in the back of a car and decide to have a impromptu tit mauling contest.
The car is pulled over, the women take their tops off, and then each attacks the others breasts. Cool, sexy and very hot!

...BUT, watching two girl only doing that without catfighting, for me, makes it less than.  Sorry to cast aspersions upon this production, but I'd love to hear from others on ANY genre where two women just stand there and do only one thing.  Please comment!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:05:32 AM by angrmgmt »

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 05:52:07 PM »
I recently tried to make a purchase at BustyClash, but couldn't.  Does anyone know if she's still in business?

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2021, 02:52:18 PM »
I recently tried to make a purchase at BustyClash, but couldn't.  Does anyone know if she's still in business?
Their twitter says yes, and that they are transfering to a new website. I followed them for a while, and they've been very hit and miss as far as when they produce a film. It's been a couple years
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501