News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dear Diary...

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Dear Diary...
« on: March 01, 2021, 05:10:16 PM »
Pics below as usual. Enjoy my fellow readers! :-* :-*

It was a hot and sunny day which I wanted to spend at my auntie`s pond. Just a month ago I had inherited her farm in a beautiful part of the state. Roberta had always been my favorite aunt, with stunning looks especially when she was younger.
A few weeks ago she had an accident, and her rig went spectacularly over a cliff and she died at the age of just 59.
Although being close to 60 she was still a stunner with long black hair, big tits and strong arms. These days mainly from driving her rig and doing hard farm work over the weekends together with her husband who had passed away two years ago from a heart attack.
I was cleaning up the basement as well as the attic to be able to sell the farm in a few weeks. I found several boxes with old diaries and photos which I had taken with me to make the time pass faster while I was waiting for some fish to bite.

“Oh my gosh!” I said to myself when I found some nude photos of her. What a beauty! First I chuckled about the style of clothing at the end of the seventies and beginning of the eighties, but the pics were still sexy as fuck. They were taken in a gym and Roberta was clad in a skimpy high cut  leotard, her big tits making the fabric bulge with her nipples tenting it and being fully visible.
The next picture followed and clad in a sling leotard they were on full display. Those delicious tits! I went hard instantly. Her body was lean and strong, glistening with either oil or sweat. She was using several equipment in the gym, hitting the weights with bulging biceps.
Her mound was barely covered with her thick black pubes sticking out of the skimpy sling outfit.
There was another staple with old polaroids which had obviously been taken by Jon, her husband. They showed her in the shower, in bed and damn on top of the kitchen sink spreading her pink for him. I was so hard it hurt! At the same time I felt guilty for watching these pics that had never been intended for my eyes.
There was still absolutely no fish around, so I continued with one of the diaries. It was labelled 1978-1981. It was when she was barely twenty - maybe worth having a look…

3rd May 1978
Dear Diary,
Finally 18! Yeah! And what a party! All my friends came over for a beautiful barbeque. Even Carry! She was fuming all evening about my skimpy summer dress that showed my ample D-Cups to perfection. She had always been jealous about my twins. She is a bitch!
I met a handsome guy today. Marc brought over his cousin Jon from Oklahoma. And he was more than friendly and polite. He knows how to treat a girl.
Later that night, after a few beers, his hand was suddenly on my ass when he was hugging me. When I asked him if he wanted to fondle my tits as well, taking a hand and placing it on my firm breast, he blushed and we both had a great laugh.
4th May 1978
Dear Diary,
Jon took me out for cinema before he had to leave and his stay here will end. We kissed and wasted no time. The cinema was nearly empty and since we were alone in the last row, I lifted my shirt for him. I was not wearing a bra and his hands felt so good on my tits. Making out with him made me so wet! He is only 19 but knows how to touch a woman.
Holy shit! I blushed. This was all about Roberta and Jon got to know each other and their first sexual experiences. I skipped a few pages, ending up in 1979…
4th July 1979
Dear Diary,
Every day there is a new letter from Jon. Every day! I am so in love with him but I also miss him. But he will be back in a few months. He is a Lance Corporal now.
This week I had to go downtown for some shopping. I needed new underwear since my boobs have dramatically developed. Again! I am a 36DDD now and wonder if they will ever stop growing.
I am turning men`s head every time I am on the street. Lately I met Carry and she couldn`t take her eyes off my tits. She didn`t admit it, but she is still very jealous I think.
But since I last saw her, she has also developed. Not her tits, but her whole physique. She was clad in Hot pants and a tight white shirt with no bra underneath. And her frame is so sexy! She had developed quite nice muscles since she started to hit the gym regularly. She flexed for me on the street and made me blush. I decided to go to the gym also and surprise Jon with my new body once he is back.

5th August 1979
Dear Diary,
It was my 10th time in the gym now and after some weeks of aerobics I hit the weights for the first time. I had chosen a white bustier with a red leotard on top. There was a nice guy, Peter, who helped me with the weights, showed me the training equipment and so on. I think my sexy body got his blood boiling quite a bit. We worked out together and after I was soaked with sweat, my top became a bit too transparent. My areola and nipples were clearly visible, giving him a noticeable boner.
First it felt strange, but the power I have over men is something which still makes me laugh. I feel more confident every time I go there.
29th August 1979
Dear Diary,
My body is getting stronger and stronger. I lost 10 pounds, unfortunately not in the boob department. My tits stay simply too big. But the back pain has stopped. I think it`s due to the training. I am getting so much appreciation from the other guys there.
Lately Carry has shifted her training times, so we are training more or less together. Now the boys have real trouble: They can`t decide which one of us to ogle more: “Miss Muscles” or “Miss Big Tits”.
Today Carry appeared in a bathing suit which left her buttocks free. I mean there was just a thong! Can you imagine that?
3rd September 1979
Today Carry and I bumped together in the shower. We were both about to head towards the last free cabin, both naked and sweaty. We both rushed into the cabin and our skin met. Our tits mashed together. She has very firm C-Cups, but my DDDs dwarf her`s clearly. We rubbed them together, locked hands and started to wrestle our arms. She forced my arms down slowly but I was no easy prey. I could withstand for maybe twenty seconds.
The bitch had a satisfied grin on her face, but I simply looked down at our bulging tits and she understood very well. I was a weird moment. She had beaten me in the short struggle, but only seconds later she took the shower gel and rubbed my body off. It was so erotic. I got goose bumps all over my body and my nipples went stiff. Oh my god. It still makes me wet when I think about it.
When it was my turn I felt her fit body, my fingers running over her hard muscles. For the first time ever we hugged when we said good bye. Maybe something like friendship is evolving.
5th September 1979
Dear Diary,
Jon is back for a week! YEAHHAAAAAA! Sorry little diary but I think I`ll rather spent my time fucking his brains out for the whole week then filling you.
12 th September 1979
Dear Diary,
Jon has left and my Pussy is fucked raw! Damn what a stamina! We did it at least five times a day and it was a good replacement for my training. By the way: I was in “slut mode” today and decided to wear a bathing suit for my gym session. It has a thong part like Carry`s and today was basically the “war of bums”. We did not speak about it, but we were competing for the men`s attention.
It turned out Peter, the nice guy who had helped me so many times, is Carry`s ex boyfriend.
Carry was furious when she noticed him standing behind me, helping me with the weights. His boner touched my ass on full purpose and his hands brushed the sides of my big tits. The suit was so tight, it could barely handle my globes and some side-boob was more than evident.
13th September 1979
Dear Diary,
This morning I had a short note in my postbox. Carry wants me to join her in a private training this Sunday when the gym is closed for everybody else. What should I do?
16th September 1979
Dear Diary,
What should I say? I am so fucking sore! My muscles are so sore after hitting the gym with Carry, I can barely move. We were alone and she was clad just in a sling leotard. Her chest was naked and I felt the urge not to be outdone – so I joined her just in my own sling suit. I took of my sports bra and my DDDs were freed. Her`s were also looking great and we warmed up with a bit of cardio.
We were running and then doing a fast paced aerobics session to the new Bee Gees album. Our tits were bouncing like jello and I am pretty sure she just wanted to bring my boobs to the limit. But despite their size they withstood all the jumping and bouncing without any problems. After an hour we were soaked in sweat and the fabric was sticking to our skin. Her glistening muscles looked to incredible and I asked her if I was allowed to feel her up.
She flexed for me and I felt the strength in her biceps and upper back. Damn her muscles are chiseled! I did the same and after some months of working out I did not look bad either. She felt me up, caressed my sweaty skin and suddenly kneaded my big wet tits. But not only that: she lifted the left and licked my nipple. There was a spark between us and I grabbed her sexy firm buttocks and pulled her closer into a kiss. She returned it, battling my tongue. I noticed her not doing it in a sensual way, but somehow competitive. She pushed it deep into my mouth suddenly shoving me away. She invited me for a test of strength: We were taking turns in bench presses, deadlifts and back squats. Each time more and more weight pushed my limits further. The sweat was running down my half naked body in rivulets and I soaked in Carry`s strong body, beating me each time easily.
It took three hours until I admitted I couldn`t go on and had enough.
“I am impressed Roberta. You did great. Honestly. I thought you are just a big tit bimbo, but you are a tough chick.”
I was stunned but took it as a compliment, although an insult was also evident.
When she left, sweaty as she was she turned her head, pointed to the big ring and said: “Wanna give it a try next time?” I said nothing for the moment and she laughed and left.
I was alone in the shower and simply had to satisfy myself. I was so fucking horny. The idea of competing with her made my go crazy.

Holy shit. While reading those details sweat was forming on my forehead. I pulled out my cock out while fishing! What a ridiculous sight! I stuffed it back into my pants, taking the boxes and leaving into the house. I was looking for a place where I could jerk off while reading those hot lines. I had the feeling that their might be even more hot details coming.
I walked into the bedroom and looked through some drawers. Although auntie was 59 when she died, she had been obviously no child from sadness. There were several vibrators, leather lingerie and in a far corner there was something that looked like workout or wrestling gear. I took it out with shaky hands. And indeed: Those were the red and white leotards she had mentioned in her lines. Some had big cuts and damages which made me wonder, how it came that they were in such a bad condition. I had to read more! I pulled out my cock while making myself comfortable, and continued to read….

20th September 1979
Dear Diary,
It took me days for my muscles to recover and I showed up in the gym again. I was wearing my favorite sling-leotard showing of my buns to the guys and also adding a hot view by presenting a big cleavage. While I was doing some weight training, Carry focused on cardio and later some boxing. She looked hot with those gloves on and I walked over to her, confirming my attendance for the proposed training in the ring.
Surprisingly she handed me a pair of gloves. I was frozen and she smirked at me so I simply had no other chance than to accept. We were both already tiered and glistening with sweat when we entered the ring and put the gloves on. I didn`t know how much training she had in terms of boxing, but I knew it was a bullshit idea but I couldn`t back down.
Soon the whole gym was gathering around us and I felt a little embarrassed. We circled and were throwing a few jabs at each other, and the first minutes were quite unspectacular. I mean for us, not for the boys. There was not one man that was not hard from watching two half naked sweaty female boxers trading jabs. Our ass cheeks were jiggling, our thick pussy hair was partly sticking out to the sides of the fabric.
And then the inevitable came: Carry punched my right tit full force. I felt the stinging pain and was paralyzed for a second, but answered her breast shot directly with a hard right of my own. I pancaked her left breast cruelly and her face showed the real pain. The audience was going nuts and we were fighting harder and harder. Our heads were being hit hard by swingers and uppercuts and we also aimed for our boobs quite a few times. Carry was faster and stronger than me and she suddenly connected with an uppercut to my left DDD tit, that lifted it out of my suit.
I stumbled into the ropes clutching my big sweaty udders, the men were screaming and whistling for us. Carry had a satisfied smirk on her face when I took my gloves off and threw them at her feet.
I put my tit back into my suit and left the ring towards the shower.
21st September 1979
Dear Diary,
There was a letter from Carry again. She said sorry for what she did. I am torn between feeling totally embarrassed and being horny when I think about our fight.
01st October 1979
Dear Diary,
I finally managed to get back to the gym again. I pretended to be away for the past weeks, but Carry knows it’s just an excuse. After the training she joined me in the shower and we made out together. Her hands were so soft as well as her kisses. She apologized for hitting my boobs and fondled them carefully as I did her`s.
When we were toweling off, she asked me if I wanted to wrestle her. We had been offered 2000$ for a fight in the ring. I told her I need some time to think about it, but it is worth the money I think.
10th October 1979
Dear Diary,
Not much time lately. Working a lot on dad`s truck lately plus the hard training really drains my energy. But my body is changing rapidly now: I have visible abs and veins are popping out of my biceps after training. My buns are firm as never before. Also started to train some wrestling moves with Peter. I told him he must keep it secret from Carry.
The close body contact with him aroused us both and since we were the last in thy gym, I gave him a blow job as a reward. I hope Jon never finds out.
17th October 1979
Dear Diary,
The big day has arrived. The fight against Carry. I hope she doesn`t wipe the ring floor with me…fingers crossed.
18th October 1979
And the winner is……Roberta! What a fight! I am still full of adrenaline after battling Carry for full thirty minutes. We were both nervous as hell in the locker room before the fight, but we were, let`s call it in a competitive friendship. He kissed and walked out hand in hand. Even the local press was there!
I was wearing a red high cut leotard while Carry had decided for a black one. We earned lots of applause from the crowd which was mostly formed out of the gym members and their girlfriends.
Steve, the gym owner, announced the fight as the first even club championship which made us laugh. My pussy was already tingling in anticipation to fight her. I wanted to withstand her muscles as long as possible.
At the sound of the bell we locked up in an collar and elbow hold, shoving each other through the ring. She was tough to keep under control and I had the feeling she just played with me. So after three minutes she threw me through the ring with a series of hip tosses.
Every impact made my curves jiggle and my big naturals had trouble to keep in my leotard.
She took me into side headlocks, a full nelson and pushed me into the ropes on each side of the ring.
Trapped in that hold I could do nothing to stop her to place my gorgeous bust on the top rope and run my stiff nipples over the rubber.
I shrieked each time and the people were laughing over my discomfort. Finally she placed my tits on the rope and pushed my down to me knees.
My big tits bulged and half of my areola was already free, then they suddenly bounced back into the confines of my fighting gear.
We had both worked up a sweat already when Carry felt a bit too confident and I stopped her with elbow shots to her midsection. It felt like a brick wall, but I still hurt her. She was more than surprised when I came up with a series of snap suplexes, throwing her sexy body through the ring.
The crowd cheered for me and I decided to pay her back with some serious tit stomps for the tit-punching some weeks ago.
Next I tried to put her into several holds on the ring floor but Carry out-wrestled me quite easily. I had her in a leg lock for a minute but she could free herself and put me into a camel clutch that turned out to be a fan favorite. My DDDs feared to shred the fabric of my fighting gear, nipples rock hard. That one really hurt! He sexy biceps bulged when she was sitting on my naked ass and bent me cruelly.
I could do nothing to stop her and she worked me over for full five minutes. Totally breathless I was an easy prey for more suplexes. My big tits popped out of my top right with the first throw. The crowd went berserk seeing most of my tit-meat all naked and sweaty flopping around. She gave me no chance to put the twins back into my suit. Suplex after suplex followed until the world around me was spinning.
When she approached me again and kicked my right boot into her belly and folded her over, following with a spinning kick to her left tit. That one hurt! She was stopped and I got back to my feet, re-arranging my fighting gear in the bust department. I took her hair and made sure to ram her forehead into each turnbuckle padding. She was dazed and an easy victim for stinging breast chops.
Her firm tits bounced while her chest was getting bright red. Next I lifted her and everybody was surprised I could handle her 135lbs. I dropped her over my knee in a backbreaker earning a loud scream. My left crushed her left tit, my right hand clawed her pussy and that one was a fan favorite! Some were booing, some were cheering for me. My fingers were sinking into her vulva and she was wet. I bet she was as turned on as me. I pulled the fabric of the crotch area to the side, taking a hand full of her black pubic hair pulling.
What a scream it was! Her eyes were wide open in pain and surprise, not being able to understand that it went this way. She pulled my hair, getting free and kicking her knee into my temple. I was dazed when she picked me up, gave me a serious wedgie, following by a choke hold in the ropes. She leaned into me back with all her weight, pulling the thong that went into my ass crack and pulled harshly. My cxnt was on fire and it was payback for the claw hold that I had applied earlier.
My arms trembled with the effort to get my throat free. It took me minutes and the damage to my pussy was severe. I was down on the ground and she stomped my belly and tits several times before I managed to kick her pussy from below. The cheap shot sent her down to her knees and I applied a scissor hold around her neck.
She boxed my thighs, scratched them up with her nails, but I did not open the scissors. She was finally running out of steam, her face bright red. We were soaked in sweat and it took everything of power I had left to wrestle her down. In the very last moment before passing out, Carry slapped the canvas signaling her defeat.
The audience hollered for me and I couldn`t understand the win was mine. I stood up and Steven raised my arm in victory. At this time the fabric of my suit was still between my pussy lips. They were on full display, my thick bush as well. But I did not recognize it until I was back in the locker.
Carry followed only five minutes later, still out of breath. What she then said was anything but nice. If we ever had a friendship, she promised me it was broken and that she will bust my fat tits and cxnt next time we fight.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” My cum erupted from my pulsing cock in several jets on the fabric of her old fighting outfit. While reading the old diary I had jerked off like a school boy, finally running the old lycra over my glans making me cum.
My breathing slowly calmed down and I closed the diary. At least for today….

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Dear Diary...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »
You did it again! Very hot! More please...!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Dear Diary...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 05:28:16 PM »
You did it again! Very hot! More please...!

Thank you so much. The next part is already in work....