News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

LeatherFighter - I want to kill you

• 0 Replies

Offline alex02067

LeatherFighter - I want to kill you
« on: March 04, 2021, 05:48:53 PM »
I want to kill you. Video # LF 033
[/size]

As the name of the title suggests, it is about the contract kill with a beautiful killer woman dressed in black leather outfit and high-heeled boots. Killer sneaks into the victim’s house and wants to shoot her. The victim is a tall and slender blonde in a black leather jacket and black leather leggings and high-heeled boots, she is unaware of anything and sits on the couch with a telephone in her hands.

But the killer misfires and does not immediately kill the victim, but wants to torture, dominate, mock the victim. The killer wants to see tears, suffering and read the victim to beg for mercy and cry. However, the timid victim knocks the gun from the hands of the killer and turns into a wild cat. This is the case when in mortal danger a tender and innocent girl becomes a wild and rampant killer.

In this video you will see many moments of dominance, gun play, also pressing the gun barrel to the breast, belly and below the belt.

Punches to the stomach, face, chest with fists and legs. Many elements of strangulation. Take a look how it looks when the killer’s knee hits the face and the victim’s stomach.

Listen to how the victim screams, groans, and pleads. Feel the joy and pleasure of the tormentor.

See how the victim, feeling deadly despair with his last strength, strangles his tormentor. What wheezing and groaning a murderer makes with his last gasp, how his face turns red and his eyes roll out.

Perhaps they switched roles?

Who is the victim, and who is the killer in this deadly battle?

See for yourself and you’ll know. High 4k quality video.

We promise you will be crazy about our girls. They will surprise you more than once!

Welcome to the paradise of fights and struggle between young girls in leather outfits!

Watch the Full video here - https://leatherfighter.com/leatherfighting-clips/i-want-to-kill-you-video-lf033/

Watch the Trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIpe1_-vo_g