News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Something primal and savage.

• 3 Replies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Something primal and savage.
« on: March 05, 2021, 09:58:00 AM »
"Trouble has been brewing for weeks. Uchak is the best hunter in the tribe, a desirable mate, a fine provider and fertile. His mate died at the end of winter and that was the start of the trouble. Both of us are without mate, and both desire to be the mate of the great hunter.

It started with pushing and shoving, as we both tried to get closer to him, then a scuffle, a brief fight quickly broken up by the rest of the tribe. But now the tribes god talker has decided. The gods must choose between us by combat.

On the appointed time I am lead deep into the caves, to a sacred cave lit only by burning wood. A natural depression fills the middle of the cave, 12’ across and 8’ wide, a mere few feet deep. Above it on a rock sits Uchak and the god talker. The rest of the tribe gathers around the pit eager to see the fight.
I stand at one end, wearing only a hide skirt. I glare across the pit at you and cup my breasts showing they are full and read to feed a baby. Then I untie the skirt and drop it, standing naked and hissing at you. I sit on the edge of the pit and pull my cxnt lips open taunting you with my sex, the challenge has been made.

Above us, the god talker pulls aside Uchak’s loincloth, revealing his thick cock, the prize of the fight…"

Any takers?  :D

I'm looking for opponents who are comfortable with English, at ease with viciousness, and have a passion for a shared story.
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline CosplayPunk

Re: Something primal and savage.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 09:20:54 AM »
I would love to do this
I’m a nerd ready to kick some ass!

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 11:56:25 AM »
hot start...and hot profile pic

Offline Hyori

• www.deviantart.com/hyori-catfight
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 09:59:14 PM »
I will glady kill you for Uchok's cock :)
??