News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)

• 99 Replies

Offline okayougotit

Re: My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2022, 07:59:55 AM »
Sunni vs nikki darling
Sunni would win. Would be a one sided beatdown. Nikki struggled with Bella even though she outweighed her by 25 pounds. Anyone with minor grappling skill would own Nikki.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 08:02:52 AM by okayougotit »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2022, 03:58:23 PM »
Sunni vs nikki darling
Sunni would win. Would be a one sided beatdown. Nikki struggled with Bella even though she outweighed her by 25 pounds. Anyone with minor grappling skill would own Nikki.
Sunni would take Nikki to the floor and get a submission. Sunni totally dominated Carmilla and would do the same to Nikki IMO.

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2022, 05:17:37 AM »
Jackie Hoff Vs Emma Ray,
Would be AMAZING.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2022, 09:33:22 AM »
Sunni vs nikki darling
Sunni would take Nikki to the floor and get a submission. Sunni totally dominated Carmilla and would do the same to Nikki IMO.

It would be entertaining.  Mentally im not sire sunni has psychologically recovered from tje beat down chakira gave her. Nikki beat down tje great mila rose who was a god of catfights

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2022, 08:45:31 PM »
"dream" well, might as well aim high, I'd say new girls, maybe an ex ballerina, crossfit enthusiast, or just a thinner girl ala Girls Fight Club style.

Offline CF23

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2023, 04:58:44 PM »
Full story on the Mila fiasco https://twitter.com/suitefights/status/1608868418283012096?s=46&t=PrpyCyiKqXlc7aJ6nuwz2Q

In December of 2018 I flew both Mila and Nikki to Las Vegas for a rematch. We were hours away from shooting when one model (I won’t say who) decided to get high on weed and post it on IG (“Wake and Bake!”), and I have the receipts to prove it.

For obvious reasons, I can’t knowingly allow a model to fight under the influence of any substance. So instead of ending a shitty year with a banger, I was out thousands of dollars in airfare, hotel, and kill fees.

Fast-forward to this past Summer, 2022. Nikki is temporarily living in Chicago, where Mila resides. I make an offer to Mila to travel to Chicago in order to make this rematch happen, if she’ll send me a deposit for travel, which I promise to reimburse afterward.

Mila quotes me a rate that is substantially more than I usually pay for a catfight. However, she states that she doesn’t want her face slapped or tits scratched up. Okay.

Nikki, on the other hand, doesn’t want her pussy grabbed this time. Understandable.

So that leaves us with a catfight that’s going to cost double the original budget with less tactics allowed between two women who really don’t want it anyway, with no deposit for my time and travel.

No thank you.

So now you all know why there hasn’t been a rematch and there never will be. It’s not because “Steve is stupid and hates money.” It’s because I can only bend over backwards so far, and I’m done with being walked over and disrespected by so-called “talent.”

After this and the last minute sexywife cancelation, we've probably seen the last of Mila catfighting.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2023, 11:14:58 AM »
Full story on the Mila fiasco https://twitter.com/suitefights/status/1608868418283012096?s=46&t=PrpyCyiKqXlc7aJ6nuwz2Q

[...]

After this and the last minute sexywife cancelation, we've probably seen the last of Mila catfighting.

Mila retired already before. But SuiteFights' story is just one side of the coin, ignoring Nikki's and Mila's opinions. It's not helpful to reply to the requests for a Nikki/Mila match by denouncing the ladies. There are many reasons why that rematch didn't happen and it's cool that SuiteFights tried to make it happen. But neither SuiteFights nor Nikki nor Mila could or can make a living from catfighting, so real life and real obstacles may happen and that's life.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2023, 01:11:03 PM »

[...]

Mila retired already before. But SuiteFights' story is just one side of the coin, ignoring Nikki's and Mila's opinions. It's not helpful to reply to the requests for a Nikki/Mila match by denouncing the ladies. There are many reasons why that rematch didn't happen and it's cool that SuiteFights tried to make it happen. But neither SuiteFights nor Nikki nor Mila could or can make a living from catfighting, so real life and real obstacles may happen and that's life.

A rematch would have been motivated by pride.
If they had too many rules and a stingy director/producer,  its no wonder it never happened. 

They could make a living out of catfighting if there were clear winners to each catfight and consistancy in producing them.

Offline nickm

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2023, 04:29:28 PM »
It didn't happen because it sounds like neither one wanted it to happen. Getting high or demanding more money and stricter rules was just another way to make sure it didn't happen.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2023, 10:49:26 PM »
It didn't happen because it sounds like neither one wanted it to happen. Getting high or demanding more money and stricter rules was just another way to make sure it didn't happen.

Stricter rules would have sucked. Less rules and more money would have been great.
Hopefully another producer can make it happen. They have unfinished business