News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)

• 99 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« on: March 05, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »
Since Nikki fought again, maybe other fighters can comeback as well and do some great matches... Those i personally would love to see:

Nikki vs Sarah Brooke
Nikki vs Misty
Sarah vs Brooke (Interesting one)
Mila vs Brooke
Nikki vs Alexa
Alexa vs Sarah Brooke

I would like to see some girls fighting again like Jacky Fay, Lexi, Angel, Tilly, Mira, Breezy, Entice, Tatti and others as well... And maybe bring some new fighters like that Paris that fought Alexa, she's a natural fighter! Some known ones would be cool ??? like DragonLily, Bella Rossi and others. Lily is one i like a lot and would love to see her fighting some more... Who knows when, who or what producer but i think she would do some great fights and give a lot of financial return... She's well known on this catfight world, she's just a Goddess sexy as hell and she has a lot of experience, so she can face some of the tougher ones. But that's all what i would like to see, Steve can get some ideas from here as well and maybe do something with it. Leave your dream SF fighters so thar Steve can see and maybe one of them can fight for SF!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:32:04 AM by Fightlover »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 05:39:24 PM »
Nikki vs Brooke rematch
Sarah Brooke vs Brooke
Sarah Brooke vs sexywife (maybe Steve can make it happen since the original fight was cancelled do to paypal/sponsorship issue)
Mila Rose vs Kyla
Alexa vs Brooke
Michelle vs Brooke
Angel Divine vs Misty (they had a good match at APL and even though Angel got worked by Sarah at SF, I think she did well for being inexperienced)

Basically, I want to see more Brooke matches against experienced SF fighters like Sarah, Nikki. Alexa, Lexi etc.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 06:54:36 PM »
   Dragonlily released a Video on her site calling out Antscha to meet her in a Boxing match and Catfight after the virus is over.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 01:28:45 AM »
   Dragonlily released a Video on her site calling out Antscha to meet her in a Boxing match and Catfight after the virus is over.
Yeah, but i like more SF Style of fighting... With Breast attacks, crotch attacks, wedgies, slaps and all that stuff. I personally don't like Boxing or Wrestling ones, they just don't catch my attention. That's why i said SF matches since there we have it, but i'll search for that Lily site i didn't even know she had one lol

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 06:37:15 PM »
Alexa has retired, sadly, so a lot of these ideas will never happen ... The best ones in my opinion. She against Brooke Gilley would have been the most exciting bout I can imagine. But it was postponed and then cancelled.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 06:37:48 PM by flawningj »

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 02:37:07 AM »

I'd like to see Brooke vs Brooke, or if that's not possible, then Brooke vs Brooke.  ;-)

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 02:40:56 AM »
Alexa has retired, sadly, so a lot of these ideas will never happen ... The best ones in my opinion. She against Brooke Gilley would have been the most exciting bout I can imagine. But it was postponed and then cancelled.
That's too bad. I always wanted to see a rematch with her and Paris at SF. IMO, she had Paris beat when she was slapping her face while down, but the dude recording told her to stop. That gave Paris a second chance to get her with the leg lock. If you're gonna tell someone to stop at least be sure to ask if that's what they want. Totally ruined the match for me.

Another fighter I wanna see more of is Tilly, she's got way more experience now and I think she could take down Mila in a rematch.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 09:10:39 AM »
Yeah, but i like more SF Style of fighting... With Breast attacks, crotch attacks, wedgies, slaps and all that stuff. I personally don't like Boxing or Wrestling ones, they just don't catch my attention. That's why i said SF matches since there we have it, but i'll search for that Lily site i didn't even know she had one lol

https://www.mistressdragonlily.com/

Antscha's last catfight Vs Dragonlily had hard body punching and face slapping allowed in Budapest. Can find it for sale at Antscha's clips4sale site. I think it is Dragonlily best Catfight.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline large_head

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2021, 12:44:58 PM »
I like the idea of current/former catfighters vs new blood.

Jemma vs Becky Bandini
Mira vs Honour May from the uk
Eden vs Goldie Blair (or anyone really)
Vanessa (PP)/Tia (CH)/Autumn DC vs Karlie Montana

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2021, 07:55:55 PM »
Everyone retiring, trend, the natural evolution of anyone fighting?  Interested in comments.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2021, 09:35:29 PM »

Jemma vs Becky Bandini
I would love to see some international fights. Obviously it would have to happen in a post-covid world, but Honour May or Pandora from the UK vs Mira or Sarah Brooke would make some great matches.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 12:51:03 AM »

Jemma vs Becky Bandini
I would love to see some international fights. Obviously it would have to happen in a post-covid world, but Honour May or Pandora from the UK vs Mira or Sarah Brooke would make some great matches.
Pandora would be fireeee

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 12:52:48 AM »

Jemma vs Becky Bandini
They should really bring Goldie, her last fight was awesome!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 06:32:33 AM »
Alexa
Kat
Mila
Mira
Tilly
Jess
Rosie
Victoria
Lexi
Charlie
Lillias
Rosalee
Sammy
Jemma

are all retired.

Hope this helps.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 02:50:17 AM »
Alexa
Kat
Mila
Mira
Tilly
Jess
Rosie
Victoria
Lexi
Charlie
Lillias