News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A question for the forum's titfighters

• 7 Replies

Offline BlackSteel

A question for the forum's titfighters
« on: March 05, 2021, 12:18:54 PM »
Ladies, just out of curiosity, what are the differences and the kind of difficulties and facilitations between titfighting against an enhanced breasted opponent and a natural one?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 06:41:28 PM by BlackSteel »

DottiD

Re: A question for the forum's titfighters
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 08:16:11 PM »
The difference between natural breasts and those who had implants put in is fairly simple, anyone with implants has a VERY unnatural lift to their breasts , basically they defy gravity as the the implant has very little give especially if on top of the muscle, so for example a woman with natural say H size boobs , will have a round look but tend to have that natural slope or droop from the weight of the mass, a woman the same size when her top is off her boobs will stand out as if levitating , the other factor is the firmness, natural will have a slight resistance when firm ,but will give under the right amount of pressure, while implants barely if at all (again depends on how put in) will feel like a basket ball that needs air, another is the scar tissue build up from the surgery, it doesn't matter if the surgeon goes via arm pit, under the breasts, the aureola , the inside tissue is cut, manipulated and pushed about to seat the implant , this trauma causes scar tissue, if not felt with scar tissue can become like cement , hence another reason the boobs stand out stiff and no sway, so to press and push nature boobs to fake boobs, is like natural against a wall, you will get some shifting of the flesh but over all it is a losing battle, the last really big thing is the level of sensitivity , naturally when a surgeon makes his cuts your cutting tissue, muscle and nerves , while these nerves can regenerate it takes a long time if they do but also even if they do there is a level of loss of feeling or sensitivity , so basically implants can  be pushed,rubbed,pressed so on for hours and the woman with the implants will barely feel it if at all, in some cases, where as natural after about 15 minutes get that deep ache and swelling and thats the point that a breast fight can get intense as you fall back on your ability to to have a high tolerance to aches and pain.

To put it more clearly, you can ask any woman  especially your girl friend or wife, or just take notice next time your intimate, after 15 - 20 minutes (depending on the person) it gets annoying for the woman to have her breasts pushed,squeezed,pulled basically worked, then she will pull her chest away,move your hand what have you, (this may not include her nipples worked but the mass over all), we experience swelling, ache feeling and well it can become annoying , so imagine 2 sets of breasts probing, push,pull,drag ,smear collide ,pump ,press mash, so on for anywhere between an hour plus, the muscles,the tendons, the ligaments ,tissue so on in the chest that hold the breasts get worked as much if not more than the actually boobs, I personally have had to use warm then cold compresses on my chest and boobs to not wince in pain after a long match, implants will not suffer as much cause the saline sack surrounded by muscle and scar tissue and the general composition of the implant that holds the saline has little room to budge , so i the chest cavity it is secure, a prime example was the famous Sable , at least two times after doing moves off the ropes  and landing on her chest blew her implants and had to get them redone, there is no place for the mass to go so they simply burst, so pushing natural where they can swell, shift,lift so on against a tiny sealed unit that has made  a two inch surround of rom has no where to go, think of it like a zip lock baggie filled to the top with an inch to two inch of air room, then squeeze it till all the room is filled , either the natural pair yield or the bag will leak or burst . hope this answers your question

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 09:50:10 AM »
The difference between natural breasts and those who had implants put in is fairly simple, anyone with implants has a VERY unnatural lift to their breasts , basically they defy gravity as the the implant has very little give especially if on top of the muscle, so for example a woman with natural say H size boobs , will have a round look but tend to have that natural slope or droop from the weight of the mass, a woman the same size when her top is off her boobs will stand out as if levitating , the other factor is the firmness, natural will have a slight resistance when firm ,but will give under the right amount of pressure, while implants barely if at all (again depends on how put in) will feel like a basket ball that needs air, another is the scar tissue build up from the surgery, it doesn't matter if the surgeon goes via arm pit, under the breasts, the aureola , the inside tissue is cut, manipulated and pushed about to seat the implant , this trauma causes scar tissue, if not felt with scar tissue can become like cement , hence another reason the boobs stand out stiff and no sway, so to press and push nature boobs to fake boobs, is like natural against a wall, you will get some shifting of the flesh but over all it is a losing battle, the last really big thing is the level of sensitivity , naturally when a surgeon makes his cuts your cutting tissue, muscle and nerves , while these nerves can regenerate it takes a long time if they do but also even if they do there is a level of loss of feeling or sensitivity , so basically implants can  be pushed,rubbed,pressed so on for hours and the woman with the implants will barely feel it if at all, in some cases, where as natural after about 15 minutes get that deep ache and swelling and thats the point that a breast fight can get intense as you fall back on your ability to to have a high tolerance to aches and pain.

To put it more clearly, you can ask any woman  especially your girl friend or wife, or just take notice next time your intimate, after 15 - 20 minutes (depending on the person) it gets annoying for the woman to have her breasts pushed,squeezed,pulled basically worked, then she will pull her chest away,move your hand what have you, (this may not include her nipples worked but the mass over all), we experience swelling, ache feeling and well it can become annoying , so imagine 2 sets of breasts probing, push,pull,drag ,smear collide ,pump ,press mash, so on for anywhere between an hour plus, the muscles,the tendons, the ligaments ,tissue so on in the chest that hold the breasts get worked as much if not more than the actually boobs, I personally have had to use warm then cold compresses on my chest and boobs to not wince in pain after a long match, implants will not suffer as much cause the saline sack surrounded by muscle and scar tissue and the general composition of the implant that holds the saline has little room to budge , so i the chest cavity it is secure, a prime example was the famous Sable , at least two times after doing moves off the ropes  and landing on her chest blew her implants and had to get them redone, there is no place for the mass to go so they simply burst, so pushing natural where they can swell, shift,lift so on against a tiny sealed unit that has made  a two inch surround of rom has no where to go, think of it like a zip lock baggie filled to the top with an inch to two inch of air room, then squeeze it till all the room is filled , either the natural pair yield or the bag will leak or burst . hope this answers your question

So this means if two woman with enhanced boobs titfight they take a high risk because their implants could be destroyed at worst. I always thought woman put everything on the line in a titfight to show they are better than their rival, this confirms my thinking.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 10:36:00 PM »
Well isn't any match no matter the style a risk of putting it all on the line? i mean why else do any style match or fight ?, I am sure 2 fake bombed women would need an all day event but other than that whats the real point/

Offline BlackSteel

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 11:46:18 PM »
To put it more clearly, you can ask any woman  especially your girl friend or wife, or just take notice next time your intimate, after 15 - 20 minutes (depending on the person) it gets annoying for the woman to have her breasts pushed,squeezed,pulled basically worked, then she will pull her chest away,move your hand what have you,

Yeah, I know. I've been with many ladies who got enhanced breasts and I've learned to treat them gently after my first and rougher attempts. Still some women like a wilder approach, obviously depending on their own mood in certain moments, but I know when I have to slow down and switch to a more sensual treatment without losing passion.

hope this answers your question

Absolutely yes. Thank you so much for sharing your experience in such a detailed and clear answer. Very much appreciated.

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 07:05:21 AM »
More than welcome and happy to help

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 07:48:06 PM »
Enhanced women always have the advantage. Now i am aware of multiple stories where the characters are portrayed to have gravity defying natural breasts but that is not the case in real life. You See the women with enhanced breasts have firmness all over her breasts basically they are like 2 balls while the natural tits are always going to have more weight at the end because natural those mammary glands are shaped that way. which brings a drop to them. I can go on and discuss further science into it but i think that is not what you are looking for.
In a hands off titfight it is very difficult for a natural woman to beat an enhanced one considering they are same sized again there are some results where natural won but the % is not so high. It is about the natural  tissues that are going to  contract eventually after a few mins that would mean more pain would be received by the natural fighter in comparison to the enhanced one who has the layer of silicon protecting her tissues from getting highly contracted.
Things however can change quickly if it's a hands on fight, the tighter your grip the higher chance you have of beating your opponent. (considering only squeezing by hands is allowed and not any slapping or punching. I personally have never seen a real titfight in my circle where punching or slapping of tits is allowed)
Things that play a very important role in a titfight
1. Size
2. Firmness
3. Tolerance
4. Grip
5. Experience
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:57:37 PM by Busty zara »
Titfights!!

Offline BlackSteel

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 07:59:29 PM »
Enhanced women always have the advantage. Now i am aware of multiple stories where the characters are portrayed to have gravity defying natural breasts but that is not the case in real life. You See the women with enhanced breasts have firmness all over her breasts basically they are like 2 balls while the natural tits are always going to have more weight at the end because natural those mammary glands are shaped that way. which brings a drop to them. I can go on and discuss further science into it but i think that is not what you are looking for.
In a hands off titfight it is very difficult for a natural woman to beat an enhanced one considering they are same sized again there are some results where natural won but the % is not so high. It is about the natural  tissues that are going to  contract eventually after a few mins that would mean more pain would be received by the natural fighter in comparison to the enhanced one who has the layer of silicon protecting her tissues from getting highly contracted.
Things however can change quickly if it's a hands on fight, the tighter your grip the higher chance you have of beating your opponent. (considering only squeezing by hands is allowed and not any slapping or punching. I personally have never seen a real titfight in my circle where punching or slapping of tits is allowed)
Things that play a very important role in a titfight
1. Size
2. Firmness
3. Tolerance
4. Grip
5. Experience

Thank you so much, Zara, for sharing your personal experience. Your reply is definitely precious.