News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dear Diary 2.0 - Titbusting Match

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Dear Diary 2.0 - Titbusting Match
« on: March 05, 2021, 04:08:44 PM »
After a good night I first needed a coffee. I went downstairs with some more photos and the diary I had started reading yesterday. I sat down at the breakfast table, taking a sip of the steaming mug.
There was an envelope with more pictures I hadn`t noticed so far. I took them out and my mouth fell open. It showed Roberta wrestling in the ring. She had been put in several uncomfortable holds, was hanging in the ropes while being worked over or with boxing gloves on. So it seemed she continued her fighting career. Always prominent were her big DDD tits, sometimes held by a skimpy outfit, sometimes escaping and being on full display. It must have been Jon, her later husband, who took the photos after his army service had been finished.
I got another hard-on and continued reading. The next entry was made right on the next day after her big fight against Carry:
19th October 1979
Dear Diary,
Jon is back for a weekend and it is time to recover. My body is still bruised and he asked me about the several black and blue spots. I did not lie to him since my victory was the biggest gossip in town anyway. I also told him about the sexy outcome of the fight and that my tits popped out. He laughed, freed them from my top and slapped them a few times playfully.
I had to tell him every spice detail and he loved it. We had so much sex again, that we barely left the bed. One more day and he has to leave. What a pity…
25th October 1979
Dear Diary,
There is a new woman in the gym. They call her Wanda and she is a proper wrestler. For end of 30s she still has a stunning body and loves to flaunt it to the men. Good for me, since the “new flesh” gives me a bit of a break. After my tits were on full display to the men in the gym, they more or less chased me and I received a lot more attention than usual. After the hard training I asked her about a few training sessions because I fear there might be a rematch with Carry very soon and I want to be prepared. She is still way stronger than me and avoids me whenever she can due to her loss.
Wanda seems to be quite nice and agreed for a few private training sessions.
27th October 1979
Dear Diary,
Today Wanda and I did the first training together. After a warm up, we stepped into the ring and we practiced some basic moves. She showed me how to fall correctly, and we suplexed each other a few times. She has a wonderful body and she is totally relaxed. She doesn`t compete with me all the time and I can be myself.
We were both wearing quite revealing bathing suits and I noticed her soaking in my curves as I did hers. I wonder if she is lesbian or bi. At the end of the training she asked me if I wanted to practice breast chops. She volunteered to be the first one to receive them and placed herself in a corner pushing her chest out. She has great full C-Cups that are almost Ds.
I hammered her upper chest with my flat hand until it was all red. Her boobs jiggled each time so sexily and her nipples got hard. She told me how to breathe the pain away but I surprised her with a few very low chops that hit the top portion of her boobs. She took all of them quite well.
Then we swopped positions and I sucked in air each time she hit me. From outside of the ring this might look easy, but they sting as hell. She soon aimed lower, slapping my tits full force. They are very dense and firm and bounced across my chest although being held in place by the bathing suit. I can`t remember how many shots she gave my tits, but it must have been more than twenty.
Later in the shower she joined me and checked out my naked bust that was all red and slightly swollen. “As a wrestler you have to be able to take it in the tit-department.” A sentence that I will remember forever. We both laughed and she soaped my body, taking special care of my firm ass and tits. We both moaned. I enjoyed her touch so much. I can`t get her out of my head.
29th October 1979
Dear Diary,
I met Wanda yesterday in a bar and we had a few beers. She told me some tales how she got in professional wrestling and some of her worst losses. Not only that her muscles and spine were often taken to the limit, she was also often booked as a jobber.
In those matches, sometimes even against men, her ample chest was often one of the main targets. Many moves were performed against her tits like drop kicks, impacts to the ring floor or the ropes.
Her worst loss ever was against two men double teaming her, basically busting her tits with so many moves that they wear swollen and cuts in her areola had been caused.
She pulled down her top showing me scars on her areolas and I couldn`t hold back. I opened the top button of my hot pants, took her hand and guided it into my thong.
Her fingers ran through my wet slit and also seconds later she found my clit working it sensually.
I bite my lip not to let the people around us know what just happened between us. It was dangerous, but she continued to finger me under the table. I came within a minute having trouble to suppress my moans. Once she was done with me she pulled her hand out and licked her fingers clean.
I still get goose bumps thinking back….grrrr
I caught myself stroking my big cock again while reading those lines. Unfortunately there was no photo of Wanda and I had to imagine her looks from the description given by auntie.
Or wait! I fetched my smartphone and googled for “Wanda – California – Wrestling – 70s”. The results I got were of bad quality, but they showed me a mid-30s blonde with wavy medium length hair and a hell of a body. My penis pulsed watching those pics were she was fighting in very revealing outfits.
It seemed Auntie was a wild chick back then, exploring her own sexuality also with women.
But what turned me on is the fact that she was also turned on by the nasty moves performed by Wanda`s opponents. I continued with the next paragraph….
2nd November 1979
Dear Diary,
Today I was finally back in the ring with Wanda doing some training when Carry joined and mocked us. She claimed a rematch, renewing her threatening promise to bust my ugly tits in the next match.
I just gave her the finger and accepted.
The rest of the training was hard and Wanda brought me to my limits. At the end I was draped over her knee in a backbreaker and she clawed my tit while shoving several fingers into my wet twat. Hidden by the fabric of my bathing suit she fingered me although many people were around. They though than I moaned from the pain in my back while I was bent facing the ceiling, but I secretly climaxed in her hold.

4th November 1979
Only two days left until the rematch. Wanda suplexed me through the ring, each time making sure to feel up my pussy instead of hooking my bathing suit. She did this so many times until I was wet. It was very late and we were the last guests of the gym, so after we were both soaked in sweat after a hard training, she scissored me directly in the ring, making me cum my ramming her pussy into mine.
I gave her payback right in the shower by licking her under the hot water.
She came also home with me and we spent the night together. I think I am not only in love with Jon, but also with her. When I asked her to be my corner-girl she gladly accepted.
6th November 1979
Now I am sitting here in the Emergency Room of the local hospital barely able to contain my anger. This bitch! This stupid cxnt! My left tit is hanging out of my bra cup and a doctor is doing some stitching on my areola. Carry had turned her threat into reality and kicked my ass. She had busted my tits until I couldn`t take anymore and had to submit the fucking match.
It all started 10 p.m.:
Thy gym was packed with people after our famous first wrestling match. The audience was hoping to get another glance at my naked tits due to a wardrobe malfunction and the slut in me did not want to disappoint them. I decided for a loose crop top over my braless tits, completing my outfit with my favorite red high cut leotard and red wrestling boots. My body was shiny with a little oil and when I made my way to the ring I soaked in the approval of the cheering crowd. My tits jiggled with each step. I was hand in hand with Wanda who was wearing a skimpy white bikini, putting her sexy body more or less on full display. The top was see-through as well as her briefs. Her dark pubic hair were sexily shining through the fabric since the oil was soaking the cotton.
I had not even finished climbing the apron of the ring when Carrie attacked from behind. She came right through the crowd in her skimpy red bathing suit. Her ass was nearly on full display, her strong back muscles working with each step. Her super firm C-Cups nearly jumping out in the front she grabbed my legs and pulled them away from under me. My bust crashed onto the edge of the ring floor with all my weight behind. DAMN! I held never felt anything so painful done to my tits.
She lifted me by my hair and put me into a Full Nelson, her boyfriend, who was her corner-man for the match, lifted my crop top showing my glistening DDDs for all watching people. They were whistling, shouting silly comments and only seconds later Carry shoved me tits first into the ring apron again.
I screamed at the top of my lungs when Wanda interfered and yelled at Carry either to get me into the ring for a proper fight, or she would join me in combat. Wanda showed her the finger but lifted me into the ring. I pulled my top back to cover me bust when Carry already attacked again.
I had to endure a few hip tosses before I could stop her with hard blows to her belly. Her abs were chiseled, but I took some breath out of her, following with breast chops and a few kicks. A back and forth started for over ten minutes, when we were throwing each other through the ring. She was surprised by my strength and technique. Once I had her in a Camel Clutch, then in a figure 4 leg lock. At this point we were both sweating profusely and mixed with oil it was a possibility for her to escape.
She floored me with a nasty pussy kick, following with a work-over in her corner.
Her boyfriend fixed my arms over the top rope while she kicked and boxed my body from head to toe. Special care was taken about my tits that earned so many direct fist strikes that I could literally feel them swell. My abs could partly withstand her attacks, but she hit me with several knee kicks to my cxnt that made me collapse. My legs were not supporting me for the moment and I was an easy prey. She ripped my top off me, leaving me totally bare titted for the audience. My breasts had swelled and reddened, and were now dangling towards the canvas.
A brutal kick to the left made my body flip over to my back and she simply continued to stomp my boobs to jello. I groaned and screamed, pulling me over towards my corner. Carry didn`t notice directly and was surprised when Wanda suddenly leaned into the ring and grabbed her hair. Carry was trapped enough for me getting to my knees, hammering a brutal fist strike into her clit.
Once she was down I wrestled her into a tit smother on the floor, engulfing most of her head between my sweaty orbs. My nipples went stiff, but when she raked her nails over my back leaving long and deep red welts I had to let go off her. This fight was so different from the first, including all dirty tactics available. We both hurried to get back to our feet, when she tackled my midsection and flipped me over her back. The moves that really hurt me big time where the following ass drops on my belly and back. Each time her 130 pounds of hard muscled body impacted on my spine or were simply driving all air out of me.
The weeks of training had not prepared me for this!
She pulled me over close to the ropes a draped my body, heaving tits pointing at the ceiling, over the lowest rope. Then this bitch simply stepped onto my tits, pancaking them under her weight while she held the upper rope to balance herself. 130 pounds! In my tits! And she even started some bouncing.
All the time she laughed evilly while the crowd was running hot. My glands were crushed, tit-meat oozing out under her soles. My nipples easily inverted and stinging with pain like the rest of my once proud mammaries.
I screamed, I tried to unbalance her, even scratched her ankles. My face was a mask of pain. After more than a minute Wanda came over but was stopped with an elbow strike hitting her face. She sailed off the apron, landing the hard way on the floor. So my torture went on for another minute with Carry adding more stomping and bouncing until she let go.
I howled in agony, rolling to the side to escape, but she followed me a put my throat over the rope to choke me out. I grabbed to rope, my arm muscles bulging under the effort, but she pushed me down harder. I coughed, had no air und my legs drummed the canvas. She did this three times, always giving me enough time in between to recover slightly. My vision was swimming already and I was like dead weight in her arms. She pulled me up, positioning my arms over the middle rope, pulling the top rope down to trap them.
I was hanging there unable to fight back. My naked tits rising and falling under my breath. She stepped really close warning me to say good bye to my boobs. She took the right one, pulling my nipple and twisting it 360 degrees. Tears were running over my face….I sobbed.
Then she took the left sucked my nipple until it was hard making me moan involuntarily and aligned her sharp nail on my dark brown areola. I begged her, but she pierced my skin and ripped it sideways a full inch. It is hard to describe how it feels to get you tit cut open, but trust me there are plenty of nerves. I hurt like crazy and I frantically tried to free myself. My big tits were rocking on my chest, my left bloodied by now.
The crowd was totally silent by now and the end was close. Carry slowly strutted towards the other end of the ring, flexing her biceps, her glutes and her ass muscles for the crowd earning adorement. If she hadn`t destroyed me so brutally, I would have lusted for that sexy body of her`s like in the time when we were friends.
She came running at me and I closed my eyes just before she came at me with a devastating drop-kick into my poor tits. The force of the impact made the ring shake as well as myself in the rope trap. My beauties were flattened totally, bouncing back into shape once the invading combat boots had disappeared. My scream was earth shattering, more blood was coming from the gash in my left breast.
Wanda had her eyes closed when Carry repeated the move for a second, then third time, totally busting my tits. She had widened the cut as well as causing internal damage by rupturing a gland or two. Bulges and dents were forming as well as bruises. I could barely stand the pain and did not resist when she freed me from the ropes. I weakly sank to my knees before she slung her arms around my trim waist from behind. I felt her firm tits on my upper back before she lifted me in a show of strength, and pounded my pussy onto her outstretched knee in a perfect cxnt buster.
My world went black and I don`t know what happened next. I woke up minutes after the fight was over and Wanda was taking care, cooling down my sweaty face and tits with ice-packs.
I was in no condition to get into a shower, instead she put me into her truck and went into hospital.

Holy Christ! I came like a fountain, my cum jetting onto the floor and my pants. Those lines had made me so horny that I felt like a teenager again. I was over forty, but the descriptions had turned me on again. I slowly calmed down and cleaned everything up.
It would have been so awesome to attend those fights more than 40 years back. I had to leave in a few hours, but I would take all spice diaries with me, hoping for more action to come. Would my aunt step into the ring again after such a brutal loss?

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Dear Diary 2.0 - Titbusting Match
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 01:39:04 PM »
Totally love the diary story line and the tit destruction is awesome!! Great job....