News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Match of My Life

• 3 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
The Match of My Life
« on: March 07, 2021, 01:24:24 PM »
I met a beautiful blonde Brit. named Rebecca, last year, and from day one we became more than acquaintances.  And although we had a strong urge to get together, the six hour time difference was a big obstacle to overcome.  Finally one evening (for me, morning for her) we got together, and it was magic! 

Becca   Vs.   PythonLegs (Simone)
December 29, 2020 11:39 PM 
Simone: I awaken this morning with a smile.  The day has finally arrived.  It’s the day when the Buxom British Bombshell, Becca is cuming to my home.  I jump out of bed and prepare for your arrival and the subsequent activities. 

My windowless exercise room is emptied of any equipment, leaving a smallish 10 X 12 foot room for us to roll around in.  The floor is lined with mats. 

My heart is already racing as I think about how beautiful and sexy you are.  I know that when I hear your British accent in person that I will just melt.  Our plan is to have an erotic and competitive catlike fight, but I know in my heart of hearts that I will want to ravish you first. 

My plan is to greet you in nothing but a smile (and maybe a thong) and then to give you with a hug and a kiss; a LONG, Passionate, KISS!  I do not believe I will be able to help myself.  When you are in my arms.  But I will play that by ear.  The heart wants, what the heart wants.  And right now, my heart wants YOU!  But I am also really looking forward to us having a match to see which of us is the true ALPHA AMAZON.  It is a true matter of pride to me to defeat you, even though I am so attracted to you that I feel it within my loins! 

When I open the door, I am wearing just the tiniest of thongs, and NOTHING else.  I open the door widely and pull you into me with a vigorous hug.  My lips go to your ear; “I am SO happy that you are here.  My hands then move down your sides, tracing your perfect hourglass form as they find their way to your shapely booty.  I give you fine ass a tender and lengthy squeeze as our eyes lock.  My lips are drawn to yours as if they were magnets, and I plant my full lips to yours and kiss you passionately!  “MMMMMMM!”  My body melts into yours as I continuously purse my lips to yours.  I have never wanted anyone more!  I prepare a meal and have stocked the bar for afterwards.  And now I await your arrival.   

fightingbecca: I hardly slept last night, i was so excited at the thought of finally getting to face that stunning black girl Simone! It kept me a tingle all night long. I can no more deny it to myself than i can to her, i want her, and want her bad. I want to fight her, i want to fuck her, make her cum, hell, make myself cum, just the thought is making me wet.
Not wanting to be late i grab my bag and head out the door eager to lock up with you as soon as possible. I get a cab and get dropped off outside your place. It looks all neat and tidy on the outside, i wonder what the inside will hold for you and me. I run up the steps to your door and rap hard on the knocker ..."c'mon, c'mon, c'mon"!  i am anxious to set my eyes on your gorgeous black body. 

Simone: When I open the door, I am wearing just the tiniest of thongs, and NOTHING else.  I open the door widely and pull you into me with a vigorous hug.  My lips go to your ear; I am SO happy that you are here.  My hands then move down your sides, tracing your perfect hourglass form as they find their way to your shapely booty.  I give you fine ass a tender and lengthy squeeze as our eyes lock.  My lips are drawn to yours as if they were magnets, and I plant my full lips to yours and kiss you passionately!  “MMMMMMM!”  My body melts into yours as I continuously purse my lips to yours.  I have never wanted anyone more!   I start removing your clothes as the door slams shut!  I am breathing deeply and am SO horny!  I can't wait to get you as naked as possible! 

fightingbecca: I have no sooner rapped on the door than it flies open, it's good to know you are as eager as i am. Almost before it registers with me i am hauled into a tight hug. I'm still fully clothed, but even so our ever so matching bodies slam together and then grind. Our lips meet hungrily, my tongue slips between your lips and starts to tussle with your tongue. I feel your hands explore my body, and as they squeeze my rump i press just a lil’ harder against you as rising to my tiptoes. "Randy bitch!", i gasp, my hands stroking the outsides of your delicious thick thighs! "i want you!" i whisper as i nuzzle your ear, my tongue flicking your lobe. Then i hear the door slam shut behind me and i push you back slightly so that my eyes can feast on your tempting ebony body, I want you’ you want me; the contrast in flesh colour only makes this more erotic. Your fingers fumble with my clothing, but i need little help to get stripped down to just my thong. And there i stand in front of you...5'8" 130lbs 36D of raw sexual energy, eager, hungry and anxious to get it on with you!   

Simone: Our bodies are starkly different.  I am a dark ebony color with a muscular core, thick and powerful legs, modest sized but perky breasts.  You have a perfect hourglass figure, with large breasts and alabaster colored, flawless skin.  I start kissing your neck and slowly work my way down your body. My mouth takes a slow, sensuous trip down your body.  I kiss down to your breasts, stopping there, as I start sucking on one of your nipples as if I was nursing.  After a vacuous suck I start flicking your nipple up and down with my LONG, THICK tongue.  I glance up to catch your eye and see if I should linger there longer or move on.   “MMMMMMMM!”

fightingbecca: "I thought we were here to fight?" i tease, winking at you as your lips feast on the flesh of my neck before working their way lower to suck and tease my already fully erect nipples. I smile and take my hands to your chin, i cup it and ease you back up.."not so fast you sexy goddess"! Even as i say that, my right hand is sliding over your left thigh and going between your legs. "MMMM someone’s VERY Horney"! i say with a grin as i feel the dampness of your tiny thong. "Can we move from the hallway to somewhere a bit more conducive to both fighting and making out?" though even as i say this my fingers are sliding your thong aside, so they have unobstructed access to your shiny wet labia.

Simone: I shudder as your fingers press against the thin fabric of my thong.  I already came as you rubbed my now fully engorged clit!  I shudder, and a large wet spot now shows.  I take you by your hand and practically drag you down the hallway into my exercise room.  Once there I quickly peel off my now soaked thong.    I move my hands over my own body, rubbing my pussy and pinching my nipples.  "OK BABY!  We both know that the sex will be better when ONE of us has driven the other to her knees and has the right to rub her pussy in the losers face!  And since I want that more than I want to eat yours, let's do this."  I walk up to you and calmly lift my arms and try to pinch down on your nipples.  I leave myself open for the same as nothing gets me hotter, quicker than excruciating nipple pinching. 

fightingbecca: I know by the quickness of your breathing that you are as excited as i am, and this is only confirmed as you almost drag me off my feet and haul me into your den. Then in the blink of an eye your thong is on the floor getting kicked into the corner of the room. This gives me the chance to finally feast my eyes on your stunning black body. You are as gorgeous as anyone i've ever seen, the curve of your hips, the swell of your breasts, the shapeliness of your tight butt and those thighs, they are simply awesome. You stand there letting your hands drift over your warm flesh and while you do that i slip out of my own thong so that we are now both naked. "Like what you see?" i tease, cupping my breasts and pushing them together to increase my already generous cleavage. Then you advance on me. i crouch down just a little bit not knowing what to expect. You go to pinch my nipples; i gasp; this is the start! i crouch even more and thrust my right arm between your thighs, cupping your butt so my fingers sink into your flesh, then my left hand goes onto your right shoulder and i lift, grunting, trying to take you off your feet so i can twist you over and slam you down back first onto the floor. "I'll pinch your nipples girl while my tongue explores your body" shuddering a little, knowing i want you more than i've ever wanted anyone! 

Simone: As I watch you get lower it doesn't dawn on me until you reach under my 5' 6" frame and grab a handfuls of my large, shapely booty.  My fingers then reach your nipples, which are now like tiny bullets, hard and erect!  I pinch down HARD and then give them a little twist.  Then I find out how strong you are, something I had not counted on.  You upend me and twist me sideways.  Then you throw me down and then turn your body to get in a position where you are on top of me.  I hold on tightly to your nipples as we land, you on top.  "OOOOOOH!"  I exclaim now turned on even more by your dominance!  (“PRRRRRRRRRRR!”)
fightingbecca: I hadn't reckoned with you holding onto my nipples as i slammed you down, but you did, and i am taken off my feet. I let out a bit of a whimper as the pain radiates through my body. "So, my pretty, you wanna play rough i see" I quickly scramble onto your prone body, grabbing hold of your wrists and pulling your hands to try and free my sore nipples, as i seek to settle my butt down over your face whilst i face your feet. This gives me easy access to your perky breasts. i take your nipples between forefinger and thumb of each hand and then i squeeeeze and twist and pull on those hard erect nubs. "You like?" i purrrr as i wiggle my hips so my mound smears juices all over your face. "I am so gonna have you" i moan!   

Simone: I lose my grip on your nipples as you yank them free but am satisfied that I caused you some significant pain.  You are not as quick as me, but in your position of dominance you are able to keep me down on the mats as you mount me and reposition.  You soon have backed up your now naked ass to cover my face.  I can't help but sniff it as you situate yourself so that my nose is between your butt cheeks.  I am now in trouble due to your strength.  My free arms come around your thighs as I attempt to gain access to your pussy and hopefully penetrate it and pinch your clit with my thumb with my index and middle fingers inside of you!  It is then that I feel your fingers tighten onto my nipples!  The initial pinch is both agonizing and making me UBER HORNY!  "OH, MY GAWD, BECCA!  YOU MAGNIFICENT BITCH!  . . . HARDER YOU PUSSY!"  My loins are now on FIRE!  I never wanted anything more in my life than your fingers pinching my hardened nipples in this magnificent match! 

fightingbecca: I don't know what kind of struggle you are going to put up, but i would guess that you have fought your muscular little girlfriend (PetitePowerhouse) so i have to reckon you are no pushover. It quickly becomes apparent you are not gonna just lie there and take it, when your hands slide over my thighs and make a grab for my naked and unguarded clit. You will quickly find out just how swollen and tender my clit is. I feel a finger gain access while you work my clit ... i cry out in sexual pain; "YOU DIRTY BITCH!" i try to fight back, by sinking my nails into both your breasts, now taking handfuls of flesh as well as your rock hard, erect nipples into my grasp! "scream you slut ... scream", i yell! Tears well up in my eyes from the pain you are inflicting on my clit. I look to press down harder from my hips to try and take some of the fight out of you by making it harder for you to get a breath, as I squeeze your head between my powerful thighs!   

Simone: As I capture and squeeze your clit, I hear you cry out in pain.  My loins once again start to feel funny, as I achieve my second orgasm.  The orgasm is heightened by your escalation on my poor firm B cup breasts.  You start to really work them over, and I am unable to maintain the pressure I had when I first attacked your clit!  The agony is now unbearable, but my mouth is completely covered by your magnificent ass!  I try tapping on your thighs as my pleas for surrender are now undistinguishable.  I am now languishing in the intense pain radiating through my nipples as your crotch now has my air supply cut off!
 (You are the better fighter and woman, my magnificent conqueror!)

fightingbecca: As i go to work on your perky tits, i also rub my ass across your face.  i know this will weaken you. It's then that i feel your hand tap on my thigh. I ease up on your tits and lift my ass off your face but only by a bit. "So, you wanna eat me do ya?" Eager to cum i am only too happy for you to go to work on my mound, but i'm not gonna let ya have all the fun. so i ease forwards whilst keeping my mound within reach of your mouth. My hands go to the insides of your thighs to spread them, my face then drops between your thighs and my tongue drags up between your folds of flesh. I withdraw my tongue into my mouth to taste your juices..."mmmm you taste so sweet" then i plunge my tongue inside you, hungry to make you cum again and again!! 

Simone: As you lift your ass off my face and lean forward. I am expecting you to let me up so I can get in a comfortable position, maybe on my hands and knees.  But instead, you lower your head and give my entire sweaty, wet, slit a long lick.  And then you tell me how sweet I taste.  I am not surprised as I have been told that my cum tastes like honey!  Now relieved that the pain has ceased, I do not question my conqueror, and I start alternately licking (more like lapping, like a dog) and sucking your clitty!  Your tongue inside of my own pussy makes me want to do the very best job I can, so I also add a technique where I move my tongue rapidly back and forth across you completely engorged clit! (Like I am playing a harmonica)  This paired with me licking and sucking you quickly gets you super stimulated!  I want badly to please you! 
 (You taste sweet and are delicious my conqueror!  Please cum on my face and I will lick you clean my British Beauty!)

fightingbecca: You are very experienced when it cums to taking a girl, that much is quickly clear. I whimper, as my body shudders!  Your tongue whips across my swollen clit and explores my pussy. My glutes clench, and i'm tempted to try and squeeze your head between my thighs but i am enjoying your tongue way too much to do that. I try to fight back by flattening my tongue inside you then blowing to make my tongue vibrate but even as i do this i lose control of my body, or to be more factual, you take control of my body and my juices gush out over your gorgeous face. I slump just a little, my eyes roll and i gasp for breath which isn't easy when you have half your tongue inside someone’s vagina!   
(I hope you are enjoying this as much as i am....and i hope this is just the first of many encounters between us)

Simone: (ME TOO!)
Simone: My entire body stiffens as I am closing in my own orgasm.  I re-double my efforts now exclusively using what I call my "harmonica technique"!    My mouth and tongue rapidly move with as much force as I can muster, across your clit as I feel my own loins expel a third load of my sweet cum.  I try with every fiber of my being to keep licking you until you explode! 

Simone: (MMMMMMM!  SO DELICIOUS!   CUM FOR ME BABY!)

Simone: After we both cum, HARD, you lay on top of me, both of us completely satisfied!  I eventually recover enough to lick your entire crotch clean.  I then slowly rise and take your hand and lead you to my bedroom where we retire for the wonderful evening.  I lead you to my bed.    (This is my last post for this match.  Use your imagination as to the type of night we had!)

fightingbecca: I get the feeling you are like an onion...there are many layers to you?
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: The Match of My Life
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 06:00:59 PM »
Very hot match up!

Becca has a weight advantage and as she has that weight in all the right places I was sure from the start that she would melt Python.

D69

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 01:55:12 PM »
Impressive! I hope to hear more of these two!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 05:05:43 PM »
Very nice girls!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!