News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Death separates the two

• 2 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Death separates the two
« on: March 11, 2021, 03:51:22 PM »
I looked out from the car and thought about the pioneers of the western era. The vast wilderness surrounded by mountain ranges became completely dark as the sun set. From my remote ranch, I couldn't see the lights of the city. There was a reason for all of my visits to such a remote place, and for bringing along the two wrestlers I had scouted.
Checking the time on my smart phone, I made my way to the trailer house. It was being used as an impromptu locker room for this match.

I walked in and saw two Japanese men and women hugging each other on the floor. The room was damp, as if they had taken a shower. I entered without knocking, but the Japanese couple was not surprised and went about their business of petting.

"It was almost time. I'll stay here until you finish getting dressed."

I warned them, and the naked couple began to change their clothes, looking as if they were regretting their decision. The Japanese couple was in their thirties, and they certainly had more attractive bodies than most men and women of their age.

In this place, they were called by their ring names, SAKURA and YAMATO. SAKURA, a Japanese woman, wore a top and bottom sports-type bikini, while YAMATO, a Japanese man, wore a short type of tights. Both were made of blue colored fabric, the same samurai blue as the Japanese national soccer team. The two wrestlers also wore wrestling masks on their heads that had been prepared for this match. It was made of white fabric and had a large opening around the mouth, and SAKURA had long black hair hanging down the back of her head. On her forehead, a flag was embroidered and sewn to show that they were Japanese.
Yamato and Sakura checked each other to make sure they were wearing the masks right, and then kissed. I cleared my throat and urged them to move quickly.

"You guys have no choice but to win."

I handed them the Japanese flag, and they held it in both hands and nodded at my statement. Then I opened the door of the trailer house for them.

The seemingly makeshift ring had been designed for this match. Surrounded by a fence of barbed wire, the ring was made of wood. The ropes and corner posts were made of bare steel.
When the Japanese couple stepped out of the trailer house, the crowd cheered them on, and YAMATO and SAKURA were undaunted, shouting words to the crowd. A normal couple would have been deflated, but the Japanese duo seemed to have been through the hell.

The two of them entered the fence. First, SAKURA went inside the ring. She deliberately opened her legs wide and stepped over the ropes. The male spectators cheered her loudest.
YAMATO spread the ropes wide with both hands and slid into the ring.
Once inside the ring, the two threw down the flag and showed off their own attractive bodies to the crowd. SAKURA had a very glamorous body; YAMATO climbed to the corner and pulled on his own costume to show off the size of his penis. YAMATO climbed up to the corner and pulled his own costume to show off the size of his penis, which was also a sign that he was willing to rape his opponent.

After the Japanese team got the crowd going, the couple facing them emerged from another trailer house.

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Re: Death separates the two
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 11:02:41 AM »
I don't have a complete set of ideas for my opponent yet. If you have an idea for a couple you'd like to pit against a Japanese couple, please let me know.

Offline cwfan

Re: Death separates the two
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 03:24:23 PM »
Looking at the setting, might want to go with a home town favorite couple. Or you could go with another foreign couple that a rich rancher wants to see fight it out with an Asian couple, like a Latin-American couple, European couple, or middle eastern couple.  That might be better, winner goes home (far away) and loser does not have to accounted for by the local town.