News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Props

• 4 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Props
« on: March 11, 2021, 10:53:50 PM »
as far as story writing goes, what is your opinion on props?  In real fights people generally use whatever is at hand, if you've read any of my stories you know they are mostly centered around professional wrestling where there has been an array of props used, from tennis rackets, "cattle prods", chairs, sledge hammers, thumb tacks, two by fours, two by fours wrapped in barbed wire, tables, ladders, etc.  What do you think of the use of weapons?

Offline FightFantasy

Re: Props
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 11:12:17 PM »
I personally don't like the use of weapons... Not my type of thing.

But to each their own, you know. If you like fights with weapons, I respect that :)

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 03:16:10 AM »
I like the use of whips and other similar items. Other items are ok like chairs or kendo sticks. Nothin that would cause too much blood

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 04:25:10 PM »
I love the idea of a woman taking off her high heels and using one to hit her opponent in the face. I know it is very violent but it is exciting for me. The heel digging in the girls face causing a scratch or cut is a turn on for me. Also love the thought of the winner holding her shoe over the losers nose forcing her to smell it. This is humiliation and total dominance.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 04:08:03 PM »
In an impromptu (spur of the moment) fight, any props used should ONLY be items intrinsic to the setting (if in a pizza shop, for example, a pizza piel - paddle - would be alright if the fight progress took them behind the counter; or in a bar/pool hall, a pool cue or billiard balls could realistically come into play) etc. But otherwise, I'd only want to use articles of clothing.

In an arranged/rules fight, then anything agreed to beforehand by the participants wouldn't offend me.

But basically, I'm not a strict "by the rules" type, so I read/enjoy any fight story that's well-written.